Designers » A » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Oh La La Azzaro for women

Oh La La Azzaro for women
dislike

Oh La La Azzaro for women Pictures Oh La La Azzaro for women Pictures Oh La La Azzaro for women Pictures

Oh La La by Azzaro is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women. Oh La La was launched in 1993. Oh La La was created by Gerard Anthony and Jacques Cavallier. Top notes are fig leaf, musk vodka, mandarin orange, raspberry, peach, karo-korund and bergamot; middle notes are orange blossom, cinnamon, osmanthus, jasmine, yellow rose, ylang-ylang and narcissus; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, amber, patchouli, vanilla and vetiver.

Fig Leaf Musk Vodka Mandarin Orange Raspberry Peach Karo-Korund Bergamot

Orange Blossom Cinnamon Osmanthus Jasmine Yellow Rose Ylang-Ylang Narcissus

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Amber Patchouli Vanilla Vetiver

Aria Missoni

Oh La La Fragrance Reviews

crescentsho
crescentsho

I have very old miniature,it's still nice. I get white flowers and very oriental nuance. Classic and timeless fragrance.Unique bottle too =)

tloret
tloret

what the heck is musk_vodka?

Noelle <3
Noelle <3

LOOOOOVVEEEE IITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Ivanete Bampi
Ivanete Bampi

OH LA LA - Loris Azzaro

If I could baptize this rare and beautiful thing that, in my simple opinion, was a great masterpiece signed by Loris Azzaro, I would give her the name of ...
OH LA LA!!
Gerard Anthony and Jacques Cavallier were inspired probably euphoric when they created this fragrance.

There are times I wonder why do a review of something almost extinct ...
I regret not having or 5 mls of my signature fragrance taste? You regret having been discontinued?
No. You should not mourn those who knew you.
I define myself through this perfume, which was not chosen by me ...
I thank you introduced me to him in 1997, or whine ... Almost like a lost love, which is in the memory, Oh La La will be in my life.

This trophy, which seems to me a glass of vintage wine, the bottle is not only multifaceted.
Many faces is also its fragrance, masterpiece.

Magnetic, sensual, captivating and complex ...
Halva, cloudy, was bestowed with many spices ... 20 notes for a wonderful oriental fragrance, spicy, sweet, sexy and spicy.
Vodka, peach, raspberry, cinnamon, roses, carnation flower (I feel), fig leaf, sandalwood and tonka with a background incensed, lust is in the form of perfume.

Sweet without being cloying
Warm without being burned
Full-bodied without being heavy
Sexy without being vulgar
Addictive!
You are beautiful and ethereal. Each note is a chord of my endless love for you!!

If exaggerated, because passion is blind me ...

OH LA LA - Loris Azzaro

Se eu pudesse batizar esta coisa rara e bela, que, na minha singela opinião, foi a grande obra prima assinada por Loris Azzaro, eu daria a ela o nome de...
OH LA LA!!!
Gerard Anthony e Jacques Cavallier estavam inspirados, provavelmente eufóricos, quando criaram esta fragrância.

Há tempos me pergunto porque fazer a resenha de algo praticamente extinto...
Devo lamentar não ter nem 5 mls da minha assinatura perfumística? Lamentar você ter sido descontinuado?
Não. Deve lamentar quem não te conheceu.
Me defino através deste perfume, que nem por mim foi escolhido...
Devo agradecer a que me apresentou a ele em 1997, ou lamentar... Quase como um amor perdido, que fica na lembrança, ficará Oh La La na minha vida.

Este troféu, que me parece um cálice de vinho antigo, não tem só o frasco multifacetado.
De muitas faces é também sua fragrância, obra prima.

Magnético, sensual, cativante e complexo...
Doce oriental, nebuloso, foi agraciado com muitas especiarias... 20 notas maravilhosas para uma fragrância oriental, especiada, doce, sexy e picante.
Vodka, pêssego, framboesa, canela, rosas, flor de cravo (eu sinto), folha de figo, sândalo e tonka, com um fundo incensado, é a luxúria em forma de perfume.

Doce sem ser enjoativo
Quente sem ser ardido
Encorpado sem ser pesado
Sensual sem ser vulgar
Viciante!
Você é belo e etéreo. Cada nota é um acorde do meu amor sem fim por você!!!!

Se exagerei, é porque a paixão me cega...

Wow !!!!!

I love this scent!

Unique, gorgeous , amazing

My passion!

b@by
b@by

Just scored a barely used 1.7oz off Ebay for $12 and $10 postage. I'm so excited I could pee. Review coming lol

REVIEW: Ok, so it is very strong, and when it settles 10 minutes later, it's a very sweet, spicy, holy sort of scent. It's beautiful and ethereal, and only for special occasions... which is just as well considering it's hard to find. It reminds me of Todd Oldham, but not as heavy and "churchy". The vodka gives the cinnamon an extra zing. Too dignified for every day wear, but beautiful.

Amazing scent!!!!!

Iluvsmellies
Iluvsmellies

Oh La La, I am going to go against the positives on this I am afraid. Not that it matters, it is almost unobtainable now.

I should love this, but I find it overpowering to the point of eyewatering! Even the tiniest amount on my wrist at arms length catches in my throat. It even lingered on the bedding for two or three days, I was relieved to change it all. It is hard to put into words, the overall fruity oriental thing is good, but to try to give a corny simile, the effect is how I would imagine being drowned with peach schnapps might feel! Others here have likened Oh La La to Tsukimi, which I am lucky to have in my collection also. Yes they are close, but the difference is whatever I am hyperosmic to is far less or absent in Tsukimi.

I am a big oriental fan, Theorema, Tsukimi, Shalimar, to name a few of my treasures, but Oh La La is a thumbs down from me.

suhaesa
suhaesa

.oh la la ..is a perfect name for a perfect perfume.. for when you first smell it, that's probably going to be your first reaction..a very sensual fragrance ..very sexy.. mellow.. full bodied.. full of sandel wood notes, that are known in African, and Indian tribes to be an afrodisiac...and it clears negativity.. and clears charmas ..it is also used for meditation ..and as an antiseptic ,and to clear coughs..back to oh la la.. its simply divine.. with multiple dimensions.. it takes you in a beautiful journey across nations..all the way from the far east, to the to the end of the world .. its unique.. special ..and ever lasting ..it didnt get the fame it surly deserves..but to me, its a winner.. just like its iconic trophy bottle.. it has won many trophies in the hearts of those who were lucky enough to encounter it...its sweet ,yet not sickeningly so. ..warm yet not overly burning... sensual, yet not so vulgarly seductive.. its a beautiful balanced mix of heaven on earth..i never wore it a lot..just for those special nights.. alhtough it is not a repulsive scent..but its too emotional.. so deep yet Innocent...i find it strange that they don't mention sandalwood as one of its main notes, while its so abundant and almost overpowering other notes..never the less its a true perfumers perfume that certainly has a character of its own even after years of wearing it you can still vividly remember it every note every accord its like a beautiful medley a royal composition of endless love...

rating 4.7 out of 5

iomel
iomel

Just seeing the bottle of this perfume daydreams, the bowl that comes to mind was in a corner of the bedroom of a century ago, a bowl containing fresh water fresh and energizing which is precisely the synthesis of this wonder some flowers were unknown to me but that beauty of notes and hints.
A breath of spring

jacoanna

Aggiungo che lo trovo simile a Tsukimi di Annayake, sarà per le note fruttate e incensate o speziate, non lo so, ma è una meraviglia.
Sto cercando profumi simili ad Oh La La, qualcuno può aiutarmi?

jacoanna

Adoro questo profumo, è tra i miei 4 preferiti, io lo trovo il profumo più bello del mondo! Fruttato, cremoso, orientale, da mangiare quasi. E' fantastico, sensuale, gioioso e profondo al tempo stesso. Da provare assolutamente se ami i profumi ricchi, intensi, corposi.

Scarlette
Scarlette

I love you Oh La La!! But, you do not last long enough, so I have to make you a HUGE like! A fuzzy-peach-ginger ale-touch me-amber...love you! But you do not last. I will like you forever.

mymlan
mymlan

Azzaro Oh La La is indeed "Oh la la..." ;) it's a sensual beauty. I bought it after falling in love with a little mini that I have, slightly worried about how it would develope in larger amounts than small dabs. To my relief I don't find Oh La La particulary spicy. Not as Opium, Asja or even Coco.

It begins with delicious fruit notes that slowly fades into a rosy floral heart. It's sweet, but not as todays gourmands or some fruity florals. I also pick up a waxily note that I find really intriguing.

After some time the cinnamon appears and gradually the sandalwood and vetiver starts to form a base together with tonka, vanilla and a gentle patchouli note.

In all it developes into a very beautiful fragrance, in the same quality league as Chanel, Dior, Givenchy and some other great houses. And lastly, the antique wine glass looking bottle is gorgeous :P.

daisymargueritte
daisymargueritte

Is it worth it to write a review for a perfume which is almost extinct? Maybe for the current generations of perfumistas, so that they can try to imagine life outside of Coco Mademoiselle and Miss Dior Cherie. I hunted this one down for three reasons. First, I remembered it from the '90s, when I didn't buy it for some reason. Second, the combination of notes, esp. fig leaf and sandalwood, seemed very promising. Third, well, the bottle which is so impractical, baroque, gorgeous and therefore indispensable. After an opening which is too sharp and boozy for my taste, the settle-down is intriguing, different, and almost masculine. Yet another lost treasure to miss dearly.

krmarich
krmarich

A 1990s era stunner! The bottle is perfect and really clever in the vanity. It gets compared to Samsara, as many notes are similar. This was a great lead to follow.

This was somewhat lighter and fruity. I also find the closing a bit more of a woody chypre. It was great in the day. I always detected it at parties. It was very festive and upbeat.

It is now vanished from the market. This is such a shame. Too much sandalwood? Its longevity was about 3 hours. Oh la la, we hardly knew you.

Angel10
Angel10

I ADORE this scent!! So different yet easy to wear! I love the soft-spicy, cola-peach, warm-exotic-fuzziness, and the extremely playful sensuality. This scent is an aphrodisiac (spelling? whatever
....turns me on BIG TIME!) Makes me feel like I am the Cat's Ass, and I part the men like Moses did the Red Sea when I wear this!

This scent is deceivingly complicated, but only us fragrance fiends would know this.....it seems so simple out of the gates....but is in fact a multi-faceted masterpiece!

Reminds me of one of Dolly Parton's best sayings: "It costs a LOT of money to look this cheap!"
Don't mistake my over-the-top globes-in-your-face sex appeal for low class! I'm filthy rich, tons of fun, and could care less what anybody thinks!

Be sure to get the EDP!!! I DO wish it were stronger on me...the ONLY drawback. But it IS a BIG one. This goes between my love and like list because it does not last!! I cry alligator tears!

I have to get some more of this.....addicted.

marioslg1
marioslg1

one of the greatest female perfume of all times....it is very sensual and magnetic!

passionata20
passionata20

This one not only has an amazing bottle but also a very captivating fragrance! Quite dark and oriental in my opinion is smells like the Scherrer "Nuits Indiennes" on the drydown, which i really like! I like woody and spicy notes here, which are not too spicy but very calm mostly because of the flower notes that are also not too flowery.
Sadly it doesn´t last on me :( But still i really like it very very much!

GracedeMonaco
GracedeMonaco

I just adore Ooh La La! I first purchased this back in '95 after seeing it in a store window in Cozumel, Mexico. This is a beautifully rich, creamy oriental that is quite complex with many notes composing it. I wear it for cool weather, romantic evenings,etc. as I'd hate to have anyone try to shoot me for wearing it in the Summer...lol (jk)..it is on the heavier side of Orientals but drys down to a heavenly Vanilla/Ambery/Pathcholi scent. It's right up there with some of my really costly faves like Clive Christian #1..so..if you can find it...even a tiny bottle...give it a try...I doubt you'll be disappointed!

Jenni B
Jenni B

This is probably the most playfuland yet elegant perfume I have ever owned. I cannot get enough of it and so hard to find . My man loves this smell .

Passionflower
Passionflower

Yummmmmmmmmmm!!!! I love it! This stuff is great, it stays on for hours and it's such a nice scent! Very feminine, powdery sweet but well balanced. One of very few perfumes that make me love it all the way.

FloresDelMal
FloresDelMal

Sex in a bottle, very empowering.

vetiver
vetiver

I had it, i remember it was very rich and creamy, sweet oriental, plenty of spices...so sensual, i never found it again. I would buy it now if i could find it in my country.

alexanna7
alexanna7

oh la la is a marvellous perfume! It's spicy,sweet and sexy! On me i get: some peach,cinnamon,rose,vanilla! It last all day! The spicyness and sexyness are the main quality of this perfume! Love it around xmas!

guest_alexanna7
guest_alexanna7

On my top oriental spicy!wear this since 95.on me peach rose cinnamon vanilla.sexy and fun!

a must have for vampy women..just like it's called... oh la la..

Sassy1
Sassy1

A very demure oriental, soft, dreamy and well blended. This strikes me as a lovely winter scent to be worn with a light hand. I enjoy it alot.

dina
dina

A very sultry and seductive fragrance. True oriental suitable for special occasions or cold weather.

arianperfume
arianperfume

To me smells very close to samsara, just bought it on sales. Love it!!!
Update: Wow this is just incredible, it smells so good and yummy although it's not a sweet scent. Smells like cream plus some delicate flowers+just a tiny amount of spice. As time goes by it gets fresher and fresher, the beginning was spicy an fruity.

eskarina62
eskarina62

Had it long time ago - made me feel so special - especially after I read it was Sharon Stone's favourite! In time develops the notes of non-agressive sexuality, seductiveness and attraction...
Maybe I'll have it again - just to see what sensation it will bring...

a repetitive classic one,but also sensual and oriental.it gets better after a time.

Oh La La by Azzaro 4.13 out of 5 based on 126 ratings and 32 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Oh La La fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Azzaro Oh La La, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Oh La La by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Oh La La by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.