Designers » A » Citrus « Groups

Orange Tonic Azzaro for women

Orange Tonic Azzaro for women
dislike

Orange Tonic Azzaro for women Pictures

This is a fresh and joyful fragrance for summer with effect of aromatherapy. It contains vitamins E and F, essential oils and extracts that are beneficial for your skin and that give you energy. The notes of orange, lemon, ginger and bergamot are refreshing and they fill you with energy. Delicate floral notes are followed by warm amber and sweet honey. The perfume was created by Nathalie Feisthauer in 2002.

Orange Ginger Mandarin Orange Bergamot Rose

Honeysuckle Jasmine

Honey Amber Cedar

Citrus

Orange Tonic Fragrance Reviews

hanjari
hanjari

Orange and ginger... its just very fresh but it will disappear in less than 1 hour. If only it has a better longevity. But the smell itself, I love!

delphine67
delphine67

fresh scent, but nothing special. Like a orange cologne

kalios55
kalios55

Not bad. Very energizing. Sharp opening then becomes softer. Bitter orange, sweet hoeny. Refreshing & feminine. Short lives. It disappears after 15 minutes on my skin/clothes.

soulsong
soulsong

I smelled this one today. It starts with sharp orange but within ten minutes, if that, it devolved into 1% orange and 99% tonic - yuck: Cheap after shave. Does Azzaro do anything good? I wish it was just orange...

Montie_M
Montie_M

I hate this bottle!

Seriously, I hate it.

It is disgusting in shape although the orange liquid inside is refreshing. But, once the perfume gone, only the disgusting part was left, which is the bottle. It always reminds me of dog poo, sorry about that.

But, the perfume Orange Tonic is my obsession for year. It has been haunting me ever since I saw the advertisement in one of magazines I subscribed. And it was in 2004, by the way. The ad said something like energizing, full of Vitamin C and E, etc. I did remember what the use of all the vitamins are. I mean we are talking about perfumes, not about supplement pills or breads or fruit juices.

Anyway, Orange Tonic stands up for its name. It bursts with scent of orange that is long lasting yet refreshing. It feels like eating a sweet clementine fresh from its tree. It feels like the day be always its best. There is a hint of lime and bergamot. And, in the end, I ended up with a tinge of honey. But, the orange has been dominating. Yet its presence is subtle and sweet instead of harsh and loud.

I totally recommend this for a fresh companion of summer in the beach. How about you? Please share your opinion about orange-scented perfume in particular.

ice2fire
ice2fire

I smelled this one about 6 years ago and I adored it. Maybe my memory fools me, but I think never before and after I came across such nice, fresh and true orange scent. In every other perfumes so called "orange-ish" there was either bitter biting orange flowers or nothing like orange smell at all. What a pity it's impossible to find Orange Tonic in my country :-(

LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Well it´s....simply orange :) But nice when you need something really light, fruity and fresh for the hot summer. And I adore the bottle!

Peachallie
Peachallie

I like it but want something similar & longer lasting.

LaLoLa
LaLoLa

If you love oranges and their smell, that's your casual scent right there. I love it.

vertigo
vertigo

too bitter on me

dioradddict
dioradddict

smells like -swiss army for her- top notes...

i love its honey notes!

Orange Tonic by Azzaro 3.22 out of 5 based on 38 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Orange Tonic fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Azzaro Orange Tonic, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Orange Tonic by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Orange Tonic by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior Dolce Vita Calvin Klein Escape Lolita Lempicka Coral Flower Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca Dior Poison Tendre Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Guerlain Mitsouko Diptyque Philosykos Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Serge Lutens A La Nuit Narciso Rodriguez Essence Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau Salvador Dali Laguna Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo The Body Shop White Musk Escada Taj Sunset Clinique Aromatics Elixir Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Joop! Joop! Le Bain Cacharel Scarlett