Designers » A » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Pure Cedrat Azzaro for men

Pure Cedrat Azzaro for men
dislike

Pure Cedrat Azzaro for men Pictures

Pure Cedrat by Azzaro is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men. Pure Cedrat was launched in 2002. The nose behind this fragrance is Raphael Haury. Top notes are mandarin orange, neroli and lemon; middle notes are rosemary, water jasmine, caraway and sage; base notes are ginger, patchouli, musk and cardamom.

Mandarin Orange Neroli Lemon

Rosemary Water Jasmine Caraway Sage

Ginger Patchouli Musk Cardamom

Pure Cedrat Fragrance Reviews

Yohji
Yohji

I wanted juicy herbal citrus and its exactly what I needed and imagined. Even better as i somewhat thought it will be "wet" lemons...soaked in some sort of potion. I used to pick up herbs in forest, dry them for preserving and drink as a tea with lemon, but rosemary and sage here are very dry and strong, you sort of able to inhale this fragrance by the whole chest, absorb it... really lovely!

Totally unisex and I guess such fragrances must be in each wardrobe, as happy burst of citruses have healing properties and to me personally - a remedy in days of headache, long weeks of rains or just feeling blue.

jozemo
jozemo

Pulling out the spring freshness, another i'm getting really to use again.

gsevrain
gsevrain

Un perfume muy rico, donde perdura el limon, la mandarina y los musgos junto al romero.! Durabilidad entre 3 y 4 hs. Escencia moderada. Un perfume para tenerlo como segunda opcion. Recomendado para los dias de Verano. Calificacion General 7.5/10.

vangogh3
vangogh3

I like to blend Cedrat with Fujiyama Homme for a clean vibrant fragrance. The two blend well and are great for casual events and after working out.
I blended Pure Cedrat with C&E Sienna and found another great combination. These two play off of each other, creating a bright, sunny, and warm feeling on the skin. The the dry-down is complex and soft, with a light musk and leather scent. Really nice!

cowboykenny27
cowboykenny27

I like the bottle design , the colour of the juice is lovely too :) as for the scent - I like it but on me there is not a lot of staying power , shame as I was so looking forward to wearing this one . I use it during the day and re-apply regularly

When I bought this (unsniffed & unresearched)I expected a 'cedar' scent. Not knowing that cedrat is the french word for citron (a large bumpy citrus fruit with very thick zest and dry pulp that has a little insipid juice). It is believed that the 'apples' of the Hesperides may have been citron fruits, it is very citric and quite lovely...

The citruses in this (whatever they are) are very well blended. Light and fresh, with neroli blossoms added for its soft sensuality make this a gentle citrus fragrance, rather than a zesty or juicy type of scent. The rosemary, carvi and sage add some spice, but again, this is not harsh or too warm due to the prescence of a soft jasmine (reminiscient of AdG).The drydown is composed of cardamom's smoothness and ginger's delightful aroma combined with a veryf resh patchouli and clear musk. This is an excellent citrus based scent that is quite aromatic and spicy in a sexy subtle way. All of the scents in this Pure line are exceptional, in my opinion, and it's worth owning all of them...

Sillage: decent
Longevity: above average
Overall: 4.25/5

Released as a man's scent, this could be worn by women as well. It has a beautiful citrus blend, flowers and just the right amount of spices with a super sexy finish, anyone can wear this and it smells as good on me as it does on my Mom...

Malegria
Malegria

I think my nose is allergic to Azarro scents! every Azarro perfume I ever tried has a whiff of vetiver, a scent I rarely can stand.Even if it`s not in the notes, I feel it! The Pure Cedrat is no exception.
I love, love, love the beginning of it. It is truly a unisex and I am a sucker for sage. It is fresh without being banal and I would recommend it for anyone who does not mind the vetiver!

visione
visione

This is a scent that literally fell into my hands as I was browsing at a local T. J. Maxx! The package was open, so I tried a spray on my wrist and continued shopping. By the time I was ready to check out, I knew I had to have a bottle of Pure Cedrat, and fortunately for me, there were unopened boxes on the shelf when I returned.

This is a scent marketed toward men, but it is truly a unisex fragrance. It opens big, with a real rush of orange flavors: from the sweet to the bitter, almost bigarade puckery aroma. There is definitely a lemony undertone, but it is subtle, and unlike many other citrus scents, there isn't a real "furniture polish" note in the blend!

As the orange scent drops into the middle, there is a delightful aura of jasmine - a very interesting secondary approach that picks up the fresh, fruity opening and speeds it into a nice mix of spices. Unlike a lot of spicy "men's" colognes, though, this is quite subtle. You won't get a strong herbal mix here, just a gentle nudge against the citrus.

What's really fabulous about Pure Cedrat, though, is the ultimate dry-down. That's where parfumier Haury put the effort, and it is glorious. Although there are some normally "heavy" notes here - patchouli, cardamom - Haury's use of an incandescently pure ginger/musk kicks the juice into another dimension.

This is a scent I turn to again and again throughout the year. It has the ability to surround the wearer with a fresh, clear scent for spring and summer, and the subtle warmth that envelops in autumn and winter. And it lasts beautifully. Whenever I see a bottle of it, I snatch it up to add to my stock. And I've received so many compliments on it - definitely worth it for men or women who enjoy a truly original approach to classic cedrat notes.

rafaeleleniz
rafaeleleniz

What a surprise this scent is. I love pure Vetiver by Azzaro and was a fan of that perfume but for some reason never had the pleasure of trying pure Cedrat until one day at Marshall's there was this box of pure Cedrat all torn and broken in several parts that was put together with scotch tape and looked pitiful, but the prize was US$5.99 for the 2.5 oz. and being familiar with Azzaro's pure Vetiver I could not help but take it home with me. I loved the smell the moment I first sprayed on me and has become one of my favorites. Very, very citrusy and laaaaaaaaaaasts and laaaaaaaaaasts forever. It is a little agressive maybe so I use it together with Farragamo's Tuscan Soul and the combination is perfect, Tuscan souls make it milder, more sofisticated and elegant, and pure Cedrat gives the endurance, but if you like one of them, you will like the other, and for the price I paid, this has been my best perfume purchase ever.

Pure Cedrat by Azzaro 4.00 out of 5 based on 50 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Pure Cedrat fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Azzaro Pure Cedrat, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pure Cedrat by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pure Cedrat by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.