Designers » A » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Pure Lavender Azzaro for men

Pure Lavender Azzaro for men
dislike

Pure Lavender Azzaro for men Pictures Pure Lavender Azzaro for men Pictures Pure Lavender Azzaro for men Pictures

Pure Lavender by Azzaro is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Pure Lavender was launched in 2001. The nose behind this fragrance is Richard Ibanez. Top notes are carnation, iris, lavender, juniper, star anise and cloves; middle notes are lavender and orris root; base notes are tonka bean, amber, vanilla and white musk.

Carnation iris Lavender Juniper Star Anise Cloves

Lavender Orris Root

Tonka Bean Amber Vanilla White Musk

Pure Lavender Fragrance Reviews

Hassan Nasrallah
Hassan Nasrallah

i enjoy the opening of good quality of soft lavender , heaven of lavender with soft touch , the dry down is mostly vanilla & Tonka beans , just elegant and casual perfume

dda
dda

Beautiful, refreshing scent. I would recommend getting the 7,5ml bottle, if blindbuying. It might give off a feminine vibe depending on skin-chemistry

GRAF
GRAF

One of my favourite scents. Sweet lavender, very sweet. I love it. Wish I could buy it again.

oreoomar
oreoomar

Hard to find! My favorite smell, do not know any smell simular to this one.

Bierko
Bierko

this is very sweet with great fxação absurd, I have a 125ml bottle, I love him in all performances and anuances.
for me is 10/10

Diego47
Diego47

great scent

phanhtofu
phanhtofu

This is my boyfriend's favorite scent. When I first smelled Azzaro pure lavender on his body, my scumbag brain has made a command: "You must have this man!". It's been nearly one year and now we're just deeply in love with each other :X

Pari88
Pari88

Comfort scent! From a woman's point of view, its very good on a man.

elegantpasha
elegantpasha

good fragance!!!!!!!!!! i love it

mohmd.taha
mohmd.taha

This is just wounderful , i get very refind lavender which dominate this scent all its life , i dont know how those one cant feel the lavender , may be alfocatory systems differs . Any way if you have used Pour Un Homme De Caron you will definetely get the beauty of the lavender here in Azzaro and you will find it much delicate than in Caron . The sof Iris , carnation & star Anise make this scent very warm ,however i didnt get the tonka,but the vanila in drydown is very subtle which make the scent cooled down a little bit without making it powdery .
Generally this perfume is very well crafted which make a hell of fougere in my opinion and highly rated fragrance with moderate sillage and longvety.

costaleo
costaleo

This is wonderful. Pure Lavander is pure delight. Very well crafted and balanced. I just can't feel the lavander, which doesn't make this fragrance any bad, it could maybe have a different name. It reminds me a lot of Joop Jump, except that it is less spicy (or not spicy at all). Now I intend to buy the other two fragrances to compelete my collection.

cowboykenny27
cowboykenny27

I bought the large 125ml bottle , I like the fragrance and despite what others say here I can smell lavender :).I wear this during the evening rather than daywear . I do smell vanilla in the drydown butfortunately its not overwhelming as i usually hate vanilla.

A soft, sweet masculine floral done in typically wonderful Azzaro style. I picked this up quite cheap at marshalls for 12.99 for 2.5 oz EDT to complete the Man Collection from Azzaro Paris(PUR Cedrat, Vetiver & Lavender). I had this 5 years ago, but gave it to a friend's husband because she loved lavender (and I was seized with temporary insanity; this is when I also gave away BY Man)and I thought YR PDdLavender would be enough lavender for me (how silly was I??)...

This is not your typical fougere, it starts off very floral with strong lavender and soft iris blooms accented by a hint of carnation. It is very warm due to the prescence of anise AND cloves but this is cooled down some and not too powdery due to a refreshing touch of juniper. Stunning! As it continues it leaves the intensity of the greens and spices behind (but not forgotten) as it concentrates on the lavender and orris (iris root) combination. These are two very sexy masculine florals and Loris Azzaro has framed them perfectly with other notes to bring out the luxury and depth of their scent. The drydown continues in a sweet vein with tonka, amber (resiny), vanilla (delicious) and musk, not 'too much' or cloying but definitely sweet! Test this one before you buy it. I often straddle the gender line and this may be too much for some guys (see Arkangel's 2nd review) and some women may find this enchanting.

Sillage: very good
Longevity: excellent
Overall: 4.25/5

The Man Collection by Azzaro is a group of three scents built around three of the most common mens fragrance notes: cedrat-citrus, vetiver-tropical green soapy grass and lavender-woody green floral. Each one of these is a delight and it's worth collecting them all...

A powdery, almost milky vanilla/tonka fragrance. I think of it as a weak and slightly simpler version of Must by Cartier (1981; women's). Don't expect a lot of spice or carnation, and as others have said, there isn't much lavender here, except perhaps in the top notes, which I try to avoid. Overall, for the price, it smells natural enough and lasts reasonably long with medium projection, so if this is what you are looking for, it's a good deal. A similar fragrance is Rouge Royal for men, which is also a sweet and powdery fragrance, though the sweetness is more honey oriented.

Pure Lavender by Azzaro 3.62 out of 5 based on 53 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Pure Lavender fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Azzaro Pure Lavender, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pure Lavender by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pure Lavender by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.