Designers » A » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Travelling Azzaro for men
dislike

coconut
tropical

Travelling fragrance is dedicated to adventurous men, who enjoy exploring and journeys. It was created by Christine Nagel and Benoist Lapouza in 2009. The perfume contains energetic and exotic aromatic and fruity notes.

Top notes: lime, coriander and basil. Heart: lavender, nutmeg and ginger. Base: coconut, tonka, patchouli and cedar.

The bottle is designed by Federico Restrepo. Available as EDT of 75 ml.

Coriander Lime Basil

Lavender Nutmeg Ginger

Patchouli Virginia Cedar Tonka Bean Coconut

Travelling Fragrance Reviews

Aaron H
Aaron H

I found this duty free when leaving Dubai a few years ago. I love it and couldn't believe this is not more widely available. I am on my last sprays and if I'm off to Dubai any time in the future I'll buy a couple bottles.

It starts off fresh with lavender, coriander and lime - pretty typical but very nice and similar to the opening in Jetlag another wonderful Azzaro fragrance - but that's where the similarities end.

After coming down from the wonderful fresh and lively opening you get eased into a smooth, steady and interesting coconut, patchouli, tonka bean and basil mix. The corriander and basil (something herby green anyway) stays with them for an hour or two before dropping off, then the tonka bean. Ending with an uncommon coconut, patchouli and cedar that gets drier and drier but always stays light and fresh.

Really, really interesting fragrance even though the ingredients read as being a bit common.

akheperure
akheperure

I did a search on Goggle and apparently this fragrance is only available through the Aelia Group (duty free shops found in airports).

Their website is not clear on what shops in what airports carry what products, but if you wish to give it a look you can search for Aelia Group (I am not able to post the url here).

BANGOTIGO
BANGOTIGO

seems like the herbal lotion used by our old folks hmmm... its smells good though

omarhadi
omarhadi

A nice tropical scent, the coconut stands out. This scent will do well on a vacation at the beach or at a pool bar.

teteuzinhu
teteuzinhu

lots of coconut, sweetness and long lasting..

Lana Lool
Lana Lool

I know why there are no reviews for this, because I can't find this ANYWHERE! Not even on Azarro's site. Does anyone know where I can procure some of this intriguing fougere that lists lime and coconut as notes? I'm not sure it will be any good, but I've never seen another structured like this.

Travelling by Azzaro 3.62 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Travelling fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Azzaro Travelling, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Travelling by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Travelling by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Gucci Gucci pour Homme Azzaro Azzaro Pour Homme L'Eau Moschino Moschino Forever Givenchy Insense Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme Calvin Klein Obsession for Men Thierry Mugler B*Men Lalique Lalique White DSQUARED² He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood Michael Kors Michael for Men Lalique Hommage a L'Homme Moschino Uomo? Azzaro Visit For Men Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme Azzaro Acteur Gianfranco Ferre Gianfranco Ferre Bergamotto Marino Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Oscar de la Renta Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui