Designers » A » Woody Aromatic « Groups

dislike

almond
nutty
Twin for Men Azzaro for men Pictures

After fragrant duo Now, Azzaro presents a new fragrant pair, Twin. These are editions Twin for Women and Twin for Men, in black and white flacons, shaped just like the previous pair Now.

Twin for Men is composed of bergamot, green apple, mandarin, sweet almonds, patchouli, nutmeg, rosewood and sandalwood. The black, masculine flacon was created by Luigi Colani. Both editions are available as 30, 60 and 80ml edt. Perfumers are Sidonie Lancesseur, Richard Ibanez, Michel Almairac. Twin for Men was launched in 2008.

Bergamot Green Apple Mandarin Orange Almond Patchouli Sandalwood Nutmeg Palisander Rosewood

58 Avenue Montaigne pour Homme

Twin for Men Fragrance Reviews

Nico.bono
Nico.bono

I love it's fragance.
The almond gives it a special bittersweet touch.

ali.mohseni
ali.mohseni

Excellent scent,Excellent sillage,Excellent longetivity.

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

After a lot of thinking, I decided that i disliked this perfume. It doesn't smell bad, it's good. But we are not blending well together.

The simple fact that I am hesitating to like this fragrance tells me that it did not convince me well! I am sure there are lots of people who will love it but it's not my cup of tea!

On me, It started out citrussy with a hint of spice (nutmeg) and then the apple came to play with the almond and turned into a sweet/gourmet scent. I find it rather generic and safe but it's better than DUO!

To give it some credit, Azzaro Twin as well as Duo, outlasted Issey miyake's l'eau d'Issey yuzu and Mint sport which are supposed to be new. I was surprised by the lasting power of these underrated perfumes!

Molko
Molko

On me is fresh, creamy, little bit sweet, almond/lime smell. I don't feel enough similarity among Twin and Black XS at first, this scent is citrus/fruity, without the praline and the wood note power, so I think Twin is sweeter than Black xs, Black is sharper, but the dry down resembles. Anyway, its very pleasant and light smelly. Not too masculine, great for both gender, I recommend it for spring, good and safety choice for younger range. Interesting the look of Twin, I like the shape and the smooth touch of this black flanker

instantjim

This is my second review, I thought now that I own the fragrance I should do a follow-up. This is as many reviewers have noted a sweet spicy fruity fragrance which has similarities with a number of other fragrances out there.

I love Xeryus Rouge and agree with Maddy Rain that this is very similar. I prefer it to Black XS (which I ended up giving away) as there is a jarring aspect to XS (probably the praline) that is missing from Twin. If anything, I think Twin is a little more woody than Xeryus Rouge. Imagine mixing Xeryus rouge with Body Kouros and you would have something approaching Azzaro Twin. A worthy purchase.

VanAllan
VanAllan

Fruity-fresh top notes with the almond sweet note present right from the start.
Some similarities with Black XS without the strawberry note, but spicy enough for the middle notes resemblance.
Almond, patchouli and nutmeg is all you get from the dry down which loses slowly the spiciness.
Not a bad one from Azzaro but I guess you get what you paid for. My rank 7.3/10. ☣☣

I can't say Twin For Men is totally unpleasant but has a strong synthethic wood note throughout that makes it smell quite cheap. Said that, the whole fragrance is based on a apple / almond / nutmeg combination that is somehow pleasant and appealing. As the drydown occurs the woody note gets a bit too dominant and brings Twin For Men in the crowded territory of the generic designer's fragrances. It smells cheap but, at least, it sells cheap too.

GreenMan
GreenMan

Got this very cheap online and it was a blind buy. I like the Azzaro fragrances that I already have.
I get green apple and some mandarin in the beginning.
The almond note I can smell throughout.
But rosewood is the strongest note and it becomes detectable even in the early stages. The sandalwood note is very subdued by the woody rose accord.
This is a scent that I would wear anywhere except at work. So, not an office scent but more for private occasions, at home, on a date or for going to party.
Longevity is good. I get about 6-8 hours with just one moderate spray on the chest. Projection is satisfying for me.
I would give this a 4.5/5.0.

yilmazg
yilmazg

Very modern, sweet and woody fragrance. Opening is quite sweet and fruity, something like green apple mixed with licorice. Evolves to a sexy, woody aromatic fragrance. The black bottle suits the fragrance right. This is an aromatic black fragrance. Sillage and longevity are quite good. A great choice for night outs. Overall 8/10

noddoc
noddoc

very nice and sweet fragrance. l like it

misiek_pl
misiek_pl

It's not bad, beginning is reminiscent of hubba bubba chewing gum for me ;] a little later it transforms into more woodsy scent. I like it but the longevity could be a little longer.

antonpan
antonpan

Azzaro Twin starts with spicy apples (similarly to Calvin Klein Euphoria). But soon it becomes sweet and fruity (maybe in a berry way), but still with a masculine touch. The scent is warm and tasty on a skin - on a strip it is not so beautiful. Rather underrated fragrance to my mind, it deserves more attention.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Instantly reminiscent of Black XS, only without any gourmand quality, just the floral spice.

Shorty after, more like 1 Million.

This would strike me as a "pretty good" fragrance in my earlier days, had I not already fallen in love with Black XS.

Main shtick for me is I have guys saying "Hey, try Azzaro Twin, its pretty unique and masculine" Its not. Its similar to XS and 1M but in a lower standard fashion. Less projection and longevitiy.

guest_gara
guest_gara

i love this thing simply its amazing

Endymion
Endymion

This fragrance is simply amazing! It's so great that I'm surprised that Azzaro waisted this fragrance with such a disappointing name and a bottle that is a copy of Azzaro Now.
Trust me, if it was released under a more popular house's name like Gucci or Dolce&Gabbana it would be a huge hit!
Twin is complex, warm, slightly fresh, sweet, comforting, great for men under 35. Alluring!

cowboykenny27
cowboykenny27

I purchased azzaro twin recently and also bought its flanker azzaro 'twin summer' which is not listed / Both are virtually identical. Azzaro twin is very sweet and the initial blast burnt my nose - I did'nt like it , reminded me of 1 million , this is a fruity synthetic nausiating concoction ,I beleive this fragrance was aimed at the chinese/asian market . I have every Azzaro fragrance and this im afraid for me is my least favourite , I would even go as far as to its awful.(sorry)

periquito89
periquito89

Remembers me Emporio Armani Diamonds Men, which I prefer and find a bit more composed. Both are the kind of warm/creamy scents.

behzad1280
behzad1280

This is warm and wet!
I don’t know why but it reminds me “Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein” !

Sweet and dark scent with average sillage and longevity.
Not unique and matchless at all.
It looks a little feminine to me.

عطر خوبیه که حس گرما و رطوبت رو القاء میکنه

guest_hola

just great !!

ahmed ehab
ahmed ehab

ok i made a terrible mistake by ignoring this oen for a while :(

this is delicious , with eery possible meaning fo the word just delicious , tasty and sexy !!

sweet and fuity !
this is very similar with black xs but without the plastic strawberyy smell in it which i hated .

this is way much better than paco rabanna and the longetivity and quality are more than satisfying

please dont ignore this and just give it a try , u wont regret it , spray it on ur hands and just walk sniffing this delicious tasty scent :D

very well done azzaro

10000/10 !!

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

Someone stole Xeryus Rouge's formula and created Twin for Men! Follow that car!

vin570
vin570

Nice. It's fruity, tasty! Sillage is very good and it's long lasting on me (8+ hours). As time passes, it loses the fruity/sweet (yet masculine)notes and dries down to something like Very Irresistible's (for men) drydown. It's attractive and the base notes are earthy-like. Great!

instantjim

I haven't tried an Azzaro fragrance I don't like. This is no different. It has a rich spicy citrus start and excellent lasting power.

scenturian
scenturian

I sampled it 2nd time today.
It is quite similar to azzaro black, but more refined and not as sharp as the black.
IMO it is much more better.
I also got small tester from shop and had better chance 2analyse it.
It is based on nutmeg, quite delicious scent. Inoffensive and can be used easily anytime.

guest_nick
guest_nick

top notes was awsome but when it leave on me after 20-30 mins the smell was getting worse! finally i disappointed with it

vertigo
vertigo

After smelling Twin for women, I expected something different - more strange and modern.
But it's just great! Well done Azzaro (again)!

It's been 9 hours and it's presence can't be unnoticed. Staying power is amazing.

Although it's written here that it doesn't have a note pyramid, I can actually smell it developing.

First spray was a blast of sparkling freshness. Then the citruses went smooth with the almond and I guess the nutmeg came in. To me the drydown is similar to Very Irresistible Givenchy Fresh Attitude for men, which I adore.

Allover, very well-balanced, intelligent and (as for me) absolutely irresistible fragrance! I'm really spell-bound and it happens very rarely...
Can't stop smelling this piece of paper.
I hope Twin will suit my man :)

Twin for Men by Azzaro 4.09 out of 5 based on 140 ratings and 26 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Twin for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Azzaro Twin for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Twin for Men by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Twin for Men by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.