Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Twin for Women Azzaro for women
dislike

almond
Twin for Women Azzaro for women Pictures

After the fragrant pair Azzaro Now introduced in 2007 (Now Men, Now Women), new fragrant twins arrive on the market this year. Twin for Women and Twin for Men are available in black and white bottles of the same shape as their antecedents.

Twin for Women is available in a white flacon and includes notes of rose, peach, almond tree flower, iris and musk.

The bottles were created by Luigi Colani, and both of them are available as 60 ml edt. They can be expected on the market by the end of 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Annick Menardo.

Rose iris Almond Musk Peach

Unique Woman
Aire Sensual

Twin for Women Fragrance Reviews

Mnekb
Mnekb

This was the best perfume i've ever tried and Azzaro decided to discontinued... Thank you, Azzaro!

I miss you Twin! I miss your creamy, elegant and clean smell. You were like touch of an angel and breath of a baby to me and then you left me! Forever... :(

Soie
Soie

Rose, iris, almond, peach and musk: through in some vanilla, heliotrope and a sweet milky note, and Twin would be The Perfect Fragrance for me...minus its unlisted note of black currant, that is.

It is a fruit I have seen listed amongst fragrance notes many times, and had, until recently, assumed I had acquaintance with its scent being strictly fruity in nature, and similar to black grapes in aroma.

There was always something off about the top notes of Twin; I thought it was an aspect of the note of almonds, that is until I read on another site that black currant sorbet is one Twin's fragrance notes.

At some point I decided it was time to stop making assumptions about certain fragrance notes and to simply look up their description under the "Notes" search feature available here at Fragrantica. Well, it seems from my research that although black currant berries do indeed have a tangy, berry-like aroma, they also feature an "ammoniac cat-piss note" as well. It is this hint of 'stinkiness' that I smelled in Twin but could not place.

Twin remains a favorite of mine (especially after its powdery iris and rich note of almonds take center stage, causing the ammonia-like aroma to recede into the background) though I cannot help but wonder just how much more feminine & diaphanous this already ladylike fragrance might be with, say, a note of blackberry sorbet rather than the black currant....

alchemist1976stephanie
alchemist1976stephanie

This was a blind buy for me. I don't love this one but I don't hate it either. It has a slightly androgynous undertone but not in a generic aquatic way. It is very much like a fine soap as others have mentioned. I am reminded of Perlier Almond Milk hand soap.... I don't particularly like the smell of almond flower as it turns out. That said, it is a very clean smell, creamy yes but not in a sweet way (which I was kinda hoping for). If you like L'Occitane Almond hand cream or the Perlier one, you'll love this. For me, it is going to make itself useful as a bath fragrance.

Twin opens with a lot of sweet, but prickly black currant. It's not here on the note pyramid, but it's on the box as "black currant sorbet".
Despite the almond, iris and musk Twin is more creamy than powdery. It's very much one of those "your skin but better scents". Twin does not grab you, it wraps you in a soft cloud.
Every note listed on the pyramid is present (except the missing black currant) and works well together. Twin is an excellent casual or work fragrance. It has very light sillage and some people might not think you were wearing a perfume (as they think of perfume) at all.
Twin is very long lasting. I applied this at maybe 3 pm and I can still smell it on my arm at 3 am.
This is one of those fragrances you put on, forget about and hours later you're like "what smells awesome? OMG IT'S ME."

(ENGLISH)

As I wrote earlier, so that summer I arrived in Brazil come back to give my impressions of the TWIN. Have not changed much, but certainly it fits more to the hot climate, and people around me commented that it looked like I was using a moisturizer fragrant. The setting was great on my skin, lasting all day, and the projection is great on the environment. I do not buy it again, and it does not look, at least on my skin, not nearly as much as the Chanel spoke. I advise you try before you buy. A man could use the female version without any problem.

(PORTUGUESE)
Como escrevi anteriormente, assim que o verão chegasse no Brasil eu voltaria pra dar minhas impressões sobre o TWIN. Não mudaram muito, mas sem dúvida ele se adequa mais ao clima quente, e as pessoas à minha volta comentaram que parecia que eu estava usando um hidratante fragrante. A fixação na minha pele foi ótima, durando o dia todo, e a projeção é grande no ambiente . Não o comprarei novamente, e ele não se parece, na minha pele ao menos, nem de longe com o Chanel que tanto falaram. Aconselho experimentar antes da compra. Um homem poderia usar a versão feminina sem problema nenhum.

(ENGLISH)

Here in Brazil we are in the coldest time of year. I bought this perfume in the dark and did not think I read it all. The more I remembered those selling antiperspirant deodorant in the supermarket. It has a good fix, smells clean, is not so sweet, and could be fancy .... but it is not, it lacked something that I still could not explain, and I think the best time to use it would be during physical exercise. But I will give him a second chance, when the Brazilian summer arrives, I will test again, then we come back here to update my impressions.

(PORTUGUESE)
Aqui no Brasil estamos na época mais fria do ano. Comprei este perfume no escuro, e não achei isso tudo que li. A mim lembrou mais aqueles desodorantes antitranspirantes que vendem no supermercado. Tem uma boa fixação, cheira limpeza, não é tão doce, e poderia ser chique....mas ele não é, faltou-lhe alguma coisa que eu ainda não soube explicar; e penso que a melhor ocasião para usá-lo seria durante os exercícios físicos. Mas vou dar um segunda chance a ele; quando o verão brasileiro chegar, testarei novamente, aí então voltarei aqui para atualizar minhas impressões.

vicka16
vicka16

At the first spritz it doesn't smell anything. I would even say there is no opening. But the drydown is lovely! It is soft, delicat, slightly powdery and sweet. Just lovely!

UPDATE: Good staying power. After 6 hours, I can still smell it on my wrist.

Jellybean
Jellybean

at first hint of citrus fresh, then creamy almond and musk all the way thru.light scent for everyday use. it lasts 2 hours on me:( it smells very much so like 'naomagic'. twin is a more affordable option.

First off, the bottle design is not my cup of tea. Although I do find it slightly humorous. It was the scent that I was most interested in, especially since I am yet to find an almond-based fragrance that I enjoy.

Azzaro Twin for Women sits on the fence for me personally. I enjoyed the creamy drydown immensely, but the opening top notes had me cringing.

The opening is a mixture of fruity and creamy accords, slightly synthetic and resembling the scent of sun-tan lotion. I don't enjoy particularly 'plasticky' scents so I was a little turned off at first. I didn't have much hope in the scent improving through its development, so I ignored it for a few hours and continued on with my day.

I was pleasantly surprised later on to find that Azzaro Twin for Women had a lovely creamy vanilla and almond drydown. At this point I can understand why it has its fans. The base notes are feminine, soft and musky, perfectly inoffensive on the skin.

There's a slight white floral feel to this fragrance which draws me in. It tends to have very flowery and pure characteristics, that I only wish had shown themselves in the opening where my testing looked like it was taking a turn for the worst.

The sillage is so-so, however the longevity is quite impressive. I also found that it clings well to clothes and lasts a relatively long time. All in all, Azzaro Twin for Women is nothing special, but worthwhile, if even just to experience the tasty almond and vanilla drydown.

idiotmonger123
idiotmonger123

brilliant fragrance..probably the best in my collection. the creamy flavor jus lingers on and on the whole day and leaves u feelin fresh lik a dove thruout !! i m gonna buy it again as soon as i m done wid my first bottle..and yeah the feelin of holding the lovely bottle in hand is equally awzum !! two thumps up from my side !!

Eleiria
Eleiria

I liked Twin's creamy quality a lot. It reminds me of body moisturizers or sun creams. It's nice, soft and definitely feminine.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

Personally I quite like Azzaro Twin. Sure, it is not groundbreaking nor award-winning but as far as fruity florals goes this is a very affectionate one.

The peaches are soft & delicious. The almond is milky-sweet & powdery but blends well with the florals. It sits on my skin like a sweet cloud. I don't smell any artifice here. It is just good clean fun. I would wear it to work.

The bottle is really awesome too. I think it looks kind of naughty, almost like it could be battery operated. It is what made me try it in the first place :)

Perfumaniac
Perfumaniac

Fruity, woody, aromatic, playful, radiant
bubble…
Ultra feminine, iridescent,
tender, blooming and innocent

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

This smells so much like a luxury bar of soap, that's exactly what I got from it as soon as I smelled it. It's okay, but nothing special... Very ordinary, actually.

enigmatict
enigmatict

This is indeed very similar to Allure.

guest_Sweetgypsyqueen
guest_Sweetgypsyqueen

What can I say, this is the most magical parfume I have ever had. It is not for every woman ,it is for complicated person and i really meant that. I can say and it is proved by me that men are just crazy about this fragrance. I don't know what they smell from me but they just come and ask me ..."what perfume you use , miss!?" I think no comments any more.
Thank you so much for that present you made for women

Aysu
Aysu

This is a combination of flowers, almonds and peach but I must say I could hardly detect flowers. Almonds&peach were more dominant, giving a soft, milky feeling (but I must say that, it is not a juicy peach or delicious almond feeling, it is quite synthetic and plastic) but after they faded away a strong musk was all left behind. It was a nice fragrance until the too musky drydown.

vertigo
vertigo

to me it smells somewhat milky, like a suntan body lotion :)
think I can smell almonds and peach.
very interesting! modern, urban and distinctive. unique - not to mistake with any other one.

a bit similar to Allure, but more artificial, in a good meaning.

Antoinette
Antoinette

Nothing shocking or revolutionary here; this starts with a polite rose and non-cloying peach and dries down to a clean musk. The bottle is sleek and modern; it reminds me of something you would find in the MoMA gift shop. A salt shaker perhaps? From the bottle one might expect something a bit more edgy, instead you have a light, well-behaved scent aimed at young ladies who may wear Converse to the dinner table, but also know which fork to use.

Twin for Women by Azzaro 3.47 out of 5 based on 139 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Twin for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Azzaro Twin for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Twin for Women by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Twin for Women by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.