Designers » A » Woody Spicy « Groups

Visit For Men Azzaro for men

Visit For Men Azzaro for men
dislike

smoky

This woody and spicy fragrance was created for modern, urban, younger generation. A young man, self-confident, walks the street while buildings made of glass and concrete are rising high above his head, and his heart beats in unison with rhythm of the city. Elegant, woody notes, sweetened and soothed by amber and musk, follow the spicy start. It was launched in 2003. Top notes: cardamom, nutmeg, pink pepper, ginger. The heart: Lebanese cedar, guaiac tree, incense. The base: gray amber, musk. The perfume was created by Annick Menardo.

Nutmeg Ginger Pink Pepper Bergamot Cardamom

Bruce Willis

Visit For Men Fragrance Reviews

groover
groover

I have always liked this one, sweet woodsy
and warm. The price is also very low so this
is a great buy for most People.

ssheth92
ssheth92

this is one of the first frags I bought, last year. at first I just thought it was OK. This season though been appreciating it a lot more. The longevity on this thing is amazing- easily lasts the whole day on my skin, and even longer if sprayed on clothes. Smells great, a little fresh and spicy. a little warming. can buy this off amazon for under 30 USD too :)

8.5/10

Stormstryk
Stormstryk

Not sure yet if this is a "like it" or "love it" yet, but good God it' got some gorgeous attributes for something so inexpensive! I blind bought this based on reviews, but am completely blown away by the strength and naturalness of it so far. It isn't my beloved Gucci pour Homme, but they have enough in common that I'll be doing a side by side comparison soon.

I have been playing with a lot of hefty Arabian concentrates lately, so perhaps the colder weather and the deep oud/spice/rose fog I've been living in have blurred my aesthetics, but the spices and underlying amber/musk base just feels perfect to me right now.

I had a moment of concern about 3 minutes in though. There was a short period when I got a face full of moist peaty earth under the spice. It was there for about 4-5 minutes then vanished again.

Spicy, hefty on the cedar and incense, a great drydown... Not sure what's going on with the reviewers who found this as weak... It's a big, fat, rich scent... Sexy, unapologetically masculine and sensual...

Office? I doubt it... Date night or romantic evening in? Absolutely!

grothenberger
grothenberger

I tried to like this, I really did. It opens nicely, and if you're careful, it's not too strong. The listed notes look great, and it last quite well. But....

On me, Visit rather quickly turns into something much too powdery and far too feminine for my tastes. Coming from someone who has used and enjoyed scents on the more feminine side, that says a lot. All I could think of was "this smells like my great grandmother." Finally, I decided it wasn't for me and gave it to my boss. She gave it to her partner, and he loves it. I guess it's just not for me.

ianannable
ianannable

Azzaro Visit is a lovely,spicy woody suitable for all occasions. The cedar and incense seem to take centre stage in this fragrance. Visit will appeal to all ages,great in the cooler months. Excellent longevity.

Overall,a super fragrance for the price. Easy to recommend.

lou6
lou6

this is a good one. First, I don't like the opening, it is something harsh, but f you wait about 30 min it begins to smell really good. Spray it (max 2 because its heavy) one hour before going out (office or a night out). I really don't understand why Azzaro discontinued this product because its a great one

thomkallor
thomkallor

Purchase encouraged by good reviews. The comparisons to Gucci Rush are apt - I would say this is Rush writ bolder, larger - more tawdry! Great bottle and a great buy. Blue juice is usually code for aquatic/fresh - not so here. This is masculine and sporty in an 80's way, bold, and edged with sweetness, Completely overlooked!

iammyping
iammyping

Please do not start throwing stones at me;P Got small bottle of azzarro visit just yesterday. Immediately tried it and all I was able to think was 'I smelled this before somewhere...'. Unfortunetely it is not unique, fascinating or interesting in any way for me. It it clean, at first fresh and soapy, later becomes sweet (maybe a tad too sweet).Smells kinda nice but it is nothing to write home about.

Rod1969
Rod1969

Its whats inside that counts. Aint that the truth.

I stumbled on this one while looking through this web site. I took a look at the notes and thought..AZZARO VISIT would be alright to try. It has plenty of positive reviews and its cheap as hell.

Went to the shop to give it a blast and was amazed at how good it was, considering I had look at this bottle on the shelf and thats all I did, you look at the bottle..then at the price $22 AUD and think ?? not even going to try it !

Wrong.

I usually dont judge the book by the cover, and I was wrong to judge the potion by the, poxy bottle.

To me, the smell is dry, woody and kind of sweet. It projects 6 FEET with 4 sprays, then tapers off slowly and lasts on through the day.

In this instance, I think if it was packaged/ marketed different, AZZARO VISIT could have sold more because its worth more.

Anyhow, its a BUY for sure.

Maxvonembs
Maxvonembs

An overlooked little gem.

A beautiful scent. A steal for the money. Like walking through a lumber mill with various types of wood being milled in your presence. I have never smelled anything like it. Love at first sniff.
I layer this with Dueto's Golden Boy.

Not sweet at all, this smells like cedar, pine, juniper and even cypress on the drydown. Fragarant woody resins floating in your personal space, it's quite lovely. It stays fairly linear and gets softer and a little spicy / powdery on finish.

To me this is a great wood scent that shares a slight note with Tom Ford Oud Wood. It lasts much longer on me than TF oud wood and smells better overall to me. Although I love the TF oud wood soap!

Upon spraying, it stays fairly oily and tacky for a while on my skin. I think this is a high quality fragrance that is worth four times what it costs as compared to other frags.

daynierds
daynierds

I do like the wood in it...it smells natural...however the spices are a bit strong and somehow remind me of one that I detest and ended up selling...cartier declaration d' un soir....anyway....visit is a few steps above..not a bad option if you want to smell elegant, classy and masculine...anyway...you better forget about getting too many compliments from women...I am sure 6 out of 10 would be either indifferent or deslike this one for sure....so..wear it for yourself and a few others....not everybody's favorite for sure...but a great quality smell for the price

Yurpdod
Yurpdod

Woodsy incense with a nice powdery, velvety finish and an herbal flair. Gentle yet sexy. Very easy to wear. I could see it appealing to a large cross section of men.

The herbal notes in Visit are blended in a grounded, earthy kind of way. The shrill piquancy of ginger, nutmeg, pink pepper, and cardamom provide contrast against the languid base of incense and woods.

Maybe it's just skin chemistry, but I actually don't get huge sillage out of it like everyone else seems to. This stays relatively close to my skin with below average longevity. Still, Visit is a nice scent and very different from most of Annick Menardo's other creations.

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

A stellar composition that might not be appreciated by the younger Aventus heads. This exudes masculinity on every level. The perfect blend of spices and incense. Nothing is in the same category. Fear of reformulation made me buy a 3.4 oz to add to my 1.7 oz bottle. Classy and elegant and underappreciated. I bought my bro and old man some and they love it as well!! A true masterpiece!!

maab
maab

Cedar, nutmeg and incense were masterfully blended by Annick Menardo in this woody-spicy frag. Nice futuristic bottle.

RobbieX
RobbieX

Lovely sweet cedar & spice fragrance. Longevity and silage are very good. The incense is very nicely blended with the cedar. The dry down becomes more smoky. Visit is a smooth woody, cedar & spicy masculine scent in a snazzy bottle with a great spray.

ShotsK
ShotsK

I really like this one. It starts out smelling like clean soapy burning incense, lasts a long time, after about 4 hrs the scent gradually over the next 6 hrs sweetens, until it go bye bye. My gf loves it too. I wear it in spring.

toto453
toto453

Great scent on other people, not for me though...too overpowering for me and gives me headache easily.
However, that is really a great peppery scent for night out !!

Ravenwind
Ravenwind

I have to say I sense 95% soft incense here…which I love. While I work with wood as a hobby, I do not detect much of the sharp cedar at all in the front, only as a subtle support to the incense. When I wear this, its as if i have a warm blanket of incense surrounding me a few inches out…not a feminine angle, but a mystical, almost monkish aura, if that makes sense. So far, i haven't had any overpowering or too strong comments from the office. I need more time to evaluate the silage. Overall so far, exceptional. An additional comment.. as noted by some previous entries, this bottle and the delivery/spray is top notch, very well engineered. One blast and you are enveloped in this cloak of mysticism.

patricks90
patricks90

Ce parfums sent vraiment très bon, et chose assez rare pour être souligné, il évolue tout au long de la journée. Le flacon est beau et reflète bien le parfum je trouve.

Very nice scent with a nice projection. It evolve from a huge blast of spice at start to a distinguished wood and incense.

Redbeard
Redbeard

Moderately sweetened cedar, in the family of Gucci Rush and Tam Dao...I should have reviewed it concurrently with Rush. What's nice here is that Visit has some definite juniper in the top which is pretty refreshing if you realize what it is, otherwise it just seems like sniffing glue. It sets the stage for this to be a rather "light" heavy/winter scent, which I have to respect. As much as I like this for how strictly pure and true of a wood scent it is, it's too blunt and unfinished. It survives better than Rush, which isn't saying much, but still ends up just being a romantic evening stroll through the lumberyard, with wood glue cocktails for two.

rades69
rades69

Received the 3.4 oz today from a stellar on Ebay ($18)I can't believe how much I like this fragrance. It is distinctive and long lasting. Definitely worth a shot at a very reasonable price.

vaibsankhla
vaibsankhla

masculine spicy smell.
well blended.

At the opening I get a lot of cardamom
after 10 minutes i get nutmeg and pepper with the sweet background.

smells natural. very nice aura.

However i don't get much incense or cedarwood. which is strange as most people call it a cedar bomb.

Smells a little bit like la nuit at the beginning but becomes subtle spicy/woody scent after.

Linear.
Versatile, close scent (for me anyways) not overpowering.
Good longevity (10hrs)
moderate projection.

Good to have in the spice arsenal
D&G the one= for casual dates
Visit= office
la nuit= night outs

peeck@charter.net
peeck@charter.net

WOW, this thing is a projection MONSTER!

I have to say I didn't like this at first!

I purchased this as a blind buy from TJ Max for $23 a few months ago. At the time I had read a few good things about the Azzaro line that looked promising. So I thought I'd give it a whirl. After trying to wear this fragrance off and on for a few weeks it kept messing with my nose. This piercing scent that would keep going and going for most of the day through the drydown. All I could smell is incense and this strong kind of a wood smell. After further research from the reviews below, it was pointed out that the scent that was messing with me was a "RAZOR SHARP CEDAR"...
Yes, I picked up on the other notes in the Pyramid, Ginger, Incense, nutmeg, musk,and wood. Once I understood what I was smelling I fell in LOVE!

The cedar aspect of this fragrance is complimented my the other notes very well, but it is the sharp cedar that makes it a masterpiece! The projection on this is incredible! I have trouble with Olfactory Fatigue with some of the fragrances that I wear. After a few hours it seems that I can't smell them anymore or they become close to the skin scents, but everyone around me can still smell what I am wearing. This one, not a chance!

I have begun to enjoy Azzaro Visit very much because I can smell it on myself for a very very long time. I have not found any other fragrance as loud but somewhat cool and refreshing as this one.

I feel this is a BEAST! "CEDAR-CEDAR-CEDAR" I give it a A+ because it does what I want it to.

Mr.Bobby.N
Mr.Bobby.N

A brilliant fragrance.

It's a winter forest-fresh smell. Spicy and cool. You think of very cold 'dark' green and blue colours when smelling this. It wakes your senses without being overly powerful.

This is a cool spicy-cedar scent that lasts all day. The spray delivery is perfect, and the bottle shape makes spraying simple. It's one of the most ergonomically perfect men's bottles I've come across. Versatile, and very easily a 'go-to' fragrance.

AZZARO VISIT is excellent.

---------------------------------------------
SILLAGE: very good
LONGEVITY: excellent
SCENT: fresh/cool/cedar
BOTTLE: class/ergonomic
PRICE: average

OVERALL: 9/10
---------------------------------------------

puria_stalker
puria_stalker

Who says you need to waste lots of bucks to get something good.?
Wanna masterpiece but don't wannaa waste Mooney? Here you are guys enjoy visit.. .

dolcethadon
dolcethadon

I happened to pick Azzaro Visit up at marshalls one day being that it was so cheap and I remember looking at the notes here on fragrantica and thinking "that looks good".. Well it turns out I was right! This fragrance starts out very sharp with a blast of nutmeg, pink pepper, and a bit of ginger to brighten it up a tiny bit.. Than the cedar and incense immediately start to dominate the fragrance.. There is also a lot of ambergris in this fragrance.. Visit is a very strong sharp scent that smells very modern and almost futuristic in a way.. It is woody, spicy, incensy and a bit sweet due to the ambergris.. This is the only Azzaro fragrance I own being that I am not very much into citrus or aquatics.. But they did a good job with this one.. Visit has a certain similarity to Gucci Rush but it is still very different.. The cedar and the incense create an effect similar to Rush but Visit smells more synthetic and not as complex as Rush.. Rush is more cypress, incense, sandalwood & cedar, whereas Visit is nutmeg, incense, cedar, & ambergris.. But I guess the incense and cedar give them that same vibe.. I myself strongly prefer the scent of Rush but Visit is still great and performs much better with projection & longevity.. This fragrance has a sharp synthetic vibe but it still smells great and is very good quality.. Visit also just happens to be one of the most complimented fragrances in my whole collection.. This is one of my significant others favorites of mine.. Overall this is a great fragrance and probably one of Azzaros best! It is a shame that is has been discontinued..

annoooss@hotmail.com
annoooss@hotmail.com

this is the best perfume ever !!! longetivity is unbelievable !! it lasts on my clothes for more than 10 DAYS !!!!! so mascular. so aggressive.. simply amazing

robespierre_1789
robespierre_1789

It seems it was made with the famous Horace's line in mind: AURITEA MEDIOCRITAS: medium longevity, medium sillage, medium scent, medium quality of ingredients. Having all of these in mind you may rise the question: Does A.V. deserve the gold medal? My answer is: maybe the tin one.

williamvargas
williamvargas

one the best bargins. first annick menardo has created some amazing perfumes. so this should really be no surprise..but what is a surprise is how inexpensive you can pick this up. it is a great smelling fragrance..i think if this had not been created and they offered this now under a niche brand it would be recognized as a masculine warm woodsy fragrance and you tube reviewers would be talking about it. a very well blended scent. thumbs up.

seanscented
seanscented

It reminded me to Bvlgari PH Soir without tea note and lighter than Bvlgari PH, it's unique though. i would give it 7/10 .

vrmolon
vrmolon

Profumo excelent !
10/10 per tutti sensi
complimenti casa azzaro !

IMsooKool4Real
IMsooKool4Real

You have to hand it to Azzaro. They know how to use mace in a fragrance. This is such a lovely incense reminiscent fragrance. The mace in this is used just as effectively as in Azzaro Acteur. Another full character bold yet soft and beautiful fragrance.

I love when labdanum and myrrh are used together. The sweet resinous myrrh paired with just the right amount of intensely herbal labdanum creates that soft signature incense scent.

Add to that the trace of mace to give it a warm and soft powderiness and you have the beginnings of something special.

This fragrance resonates like the red hot tip of a burning stick of incense. The fragrance seems to float weightless and feels very clean for that very reason.

The nutmeg, pine and cardamon are no slouches in this fragrance. Really lovely combination of soft warm scents in this one. Highly recommended if you enjoy smelling like you just walked out of a sacred ceremony of some kind.

baker7
baker7

If anyone who has tried this is able to test Comme Des Garcons Black please do and give your opinion. I was about to buy Visit when I discovered Black and now I can't decide between the two. Would love to hear others' opinions. Thanks!

mntsrck
mntsrck

Esta fragancia es una bestia......dura todo el dia..es un olor muy agradable, to la uso solamente en tiempo de invierno porque Si es aplicada en el verano es se activa mucho mas y puede ser demasiado.

Raidersteveo
Raidersteveo

I love, love, love the cedar accented by nutmeg. Those are the two mains note I smell throughout. It is pretty linear but becomes mostly cedar once it drys down to a skin scent. There is also a slight "powdery" vibe that reminds me a bit of Bulgari Blu. The sillage is pretty decent and the longevity is great. Two thumbs up for me!
EDIT: I just want to add that this stuff lasts an eternity. I am thinking it must have some of that Iso Super E like Encre Noir or something like that because it keeps going and going like the Energizer bunny.

Ale
Ale

Good fragrance,spicy with a predominant note of incense, ideal for any occasions, with a very affordable price.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A potent, incense-nutmeg, manly, fiery fragrance, which lasts and projects for a long time and is very affordable...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 -3 hours . 1.25 foot projection. This is a strong, masculine scent, which is full of incence with nutmeg. There is cedar and distant bergamot in the background, but the incense rules IMHO. More smokey on the skin and nutmeg-incense projection. Sexy, potent, resin-wood and natural. Linear frag. This reminds of our stay at Swan's Nest, Lake District, Cumbria, April 2013 and chilled days with snowy peaks, blue skies and crisp snow with sun. It is very natural and dry and I wonder why is it not more popular? Why call it Visit? Being frank, the name is silly and lets the great frag down, why not re-market this e.g put the juice in a black pebble bottle with grey North Welsh slate affect running around the middle and call it something much more suitable? Comme des garcons is selling incence frags for nealy £100 which are nowhere near as good as this

3 hours - 6 hours. 6 inch projection. The smokiness on the skin becomes intense and the frag becomes more serious

6 hours - 9 hours - 4 inch projection. Good strength and staying power. Manly frag with umph

9 hours - 12 hous - 2 inch projection.

12 hours - 15 hours. Close to skin

So affordbale, so ideal for winter and spraying under or on your woolly jumper. It wams you up and makes you get in touch with that strong man inside.

This is a modern day fragrance, ages 32 - 52

A hidden gem

Quality

Fabio Dondeo
Fabio Dondeo

Nice and also very masculine, original, smoky, incensy, confortable and slightly sweet (in my skin). Good sillage and also nice longevity. I think it's one of the best productions by Azzaro. For those who like strong incense smell, should try also Loewe 7 and Fahrenheit Absolute.

cu
cu

Definitely the least synthetic thing I have ever smelled from azzaro. A bit spicy, a bit woodsy, a bit feminine without actually being feminine. The opening however, has a smell almost like ink or pencil shavings, could be the incense? It becomes skin scent after the first 2 to 3 hours that you can still smell all day. It's not great, it's not good, overall it's just okay. If you are content with 'just okay', then try it out.

At most websites this is around 21 bucks for 3.4 bottle, I got it at a sale for 17 bucks. I'll keep it because I don't have a decent scent for cold and/or winter time, but otherwise this is a try before you buy kinda scent. It's better then most of the stuff you might find at a corner store for a winter scent.

instantjim

I reviewed this a few years ago and said it was vile (though I indicated that I thought I had a faulty sample). Well I now have a full bottle and am sure that the sample I had previously had gone off (it smelled like celery).

What I get from this fragrance is a crisp cedar with spices. To me it is like Terre d'Hermes mixed with Bulgari pour Homme. The thing is, I like it better than either of those two individual fragrances: it takes the best of each of the two and makes a better fragrance.

sexy,spicy,woody,fresh,strong,mystery... you're walking somewhere in a road,it starts raining,its dark, you're alone and you enjoy it,you smile,you know..possessed by all these senses..you're just irresistible..you stop and gettin in a bar near the road you were walking,you're sitting next to her..she smells,she feels,she looks at..she smiles,she knows you both know..possessed by all these senses......!BE CONTINUED

Thiago Mendes
Thiago Mendes

Tem um aroma especial, fixacao fantástica e projecao bem boa.
Com esse perfume voce será notado e elogiado.

Aroma: 8,5/10
Fixacao: 10/10
Projecao: 9/10

RM84e
RM84e

Ginger, Cardamom, Nutmeg, Pepper, Then Cedar. Very dry fragrance too. Smells almost like curry.

Another reviewer mentioned that this is a "sharp synthetic cedar" fragrance, and that it is "all cedar".

The "sharpness" is the dry and heavy spice, almost completely unsweetened by fruit or other components. This is no boy-boy aquatic fragrance. The cedar lies underneath this adding a light woodiness, and very light and remote bergamot softening it only slightly. It would probably smell like a "sharp synthetic" to someone who is little accustomed to smelling strong spice in a fragrance, especially since spices are used so weakly is most others.

Overall another awesome fragrance by Annick Menardo.

shamus1
shamus1

It's good, but not great. It's mostly razor-sharp synthetic cedar blended with some incense, and that's about all I can smell in this. Very similar to Quorum Silver, only better and a little bit more complex.

Why do I think it's synthetic cedar? Natural cedar oil has a deep, dark and warm smell, whereas the synthetic stuff smells sharp and thin, with no warmth at all. Visit smells stark and bleak; there is nothing in it to warm up the overall scent, or to make it smoother. It's dry and harsh.

I don't really like all-cedar fragrances, so this isn't something I'll buy again. However, if that's your thing, then by all means go for it!

MY RATING: 7/10

word-doctor
word-doctor

I purchased a small bottle in hopes that it would be a less formal offering from AZ. Exactly. It's not particularly complex as a blend and to me doesn't evolve a great deal. It begins with a very sharp blast of pepper, nutmeg and alcohol. The latter leaves off quickly and I mostly get pepper and nutmeg receding very gradually, with some woody tones rounding things out.

This is a really good summer scent for the Gulf Coast.

Sillage: 7/10

vlad_stef2002
vlad_stef2002

It was launched in the same time when I was in Paris(august 2003).It remembers me of that time and that place.I purchased this perfume from a duty-free shop in Turkey in 2004.

Linden
Linden

Spicy, woody and slightly sweet. What makes Visit very interesting is how well balanced it is. Opens quite sharp with nutmeg and ginger in the lead, the pepper and incense quickly join in and establish the potency of the scent. As the spice fades, cedar and guaiac really calm the compositon down; it becomes more woody with the sweet-balmy nature of galbanum adding depth. Great versatile piece from Azzaro.

sinnitin
sinnitin

Azzaro Visit is the better there ever was or will be-has been on my top list since'03-Superb projection & longevity (especially in Indian conditions). Its woody spicy base is amazing, and it lasts for more than 10 hours at a stretch-Pity though that it's been discontinued.

karthiktas
karthiktas

Azzaro Visit is a master piece. Very Good Projection with very good longevity. Stays more than 10 hrs on my skin. Spicy smoky Woody notes make this fragrance smell great. Fantastic projection gets many compliments. But 2 to 3 sprays enough, more spray makes strong. I Love it. 10/10... ONE OF THE BEST FRAGRANCE IN THE WORLD....

MonarC
MonarC

Just arrived before few minutes. Wooow! I love it. Thank you for all comments, I bought it thanks that. It's really amazing suprise inside of ugly bottle. I love how brightly this one smells. That's sexy, woody, spicy, little bit sweet, elegant and masculine.

Pierina
Pierina

this is a gorgeous smokey spice bomb and a wonderful match to Visit for Her.
I wish my bloody stubborn husband would wear this.
I would be very pleased.

Kain
Kain

This is a great woody spicy fragrance with some cooling and fresh feel into it.
So don't let the blue color juice fool you!
Start fresh with bergamot and cardamom and a small amount of incense and spicy notes.
After that the smoky incense and cedar comes in and this is where the woody spicy face of this fragrance shows up an say hi!
The incense is strong and smoky and god damn great.
I love this fragrance from top to bottom.
Very good projection and longevity.
It's great for spring and fall. too weak for winter and a little too much for summer.
يه عطر بسيار عالي و خوشبو
اولش بوي شاداب و خنكي داره به همراه كمي بوي دود مانند اما اين فقط اولشه
حدود 15 دقيقه تا نيم ساعت كه ميگذره بوي دود و چوب سرو قوي تر ميشه و رايحه عطر تغييرات زيادي ميكنه و تند تلخ و تاريك ميشه
واقعا عاليه
پخش بو و ماندگاري خيلي خوبي داره
براي بهار و پاييز بسيار مناسبه

raihanasalways
raihanasalways

Thanks Annick Menardo for creating this awesome perfume. it is very long lasting. i apply it in early morning and i can get the small still at 8pm. simply great.

dancinleroy
dancinleroy

This is a really good smelling fragrance. The bottle looks a little cheap, like it was made by addidas or something but the juice is what it's all about. The very first spray I get pure black licorice and nutmeg. After about 10 minutes, the spicy woods and incense come into play and entwine with the licorice creating a very oriental-like spicy almost sweet scent. The longevity is pretty decent, about 5-6 hours on my skin and longer on my clothes. I would buy this again for summer. I think it probably would go best for spring/summer nights and fall weather.

longevity-7/10

silage- 7/10

scent- 8.5/10

seamoon
seamoon

BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!! One of the best parfume!!!

bebozizo83
bebozizo83

the one gentlemen from d&g
soul from hugo boss
and visit from azzaro

i think they're the same

DanseParc
DanseParc

This is my "Notice Me!" scent. Persistent yet never overbearing, it certainly commands attention. Reminds me of the incense burned in Catholic churches.

I liked this at one time, but then the powerful, clearly synthetic ingredients started to get to me, and now I have problems with most recent men's fragrances that contain strong wood notes. I like the idea of this one, but I need something with more subtlety, and possibly less synthetic ingredients. I suggest wearing this one several times before buying a bottle, spaced out over a few weeks or more. If you can find a bottle of Celine Fever Pour Homme, I recommend that one over this, as it is more subtle but with the same idea (minus the strong spice note in Visit).

iconoclast
iconoclast

Well done Renperd as I can't add anything more to your superb & concise review of this which echoes my thoughts to a tee!

renperd
renperd

Nutmeg gone nuclear. It's very linear, synthetic and tenacious with good projection. The lack of development gets on my nerves later in the day, but it got me a few positive responses in the days before more interesting juices crowded it out of my rotation.

mccoy
mccoy

smeels like Celine Fever pour Homme

mar-gosha
mar-gosha

This is the best men's fragrance ever! Woody, manly, sexy. Makes my head go round. It's lasting power is great. When my husband wears it he gets many compliments from both men and women. Too bad this fragrance was discontinued in stores but I was able to find it online and it's exact authentic product.

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

Visit Azzaro starts with oriental woody notes and after about 20-30 min it settles down to a oriental/spicy base notes. The beginning is extremely good with but the drydown is way too ordinary like many spicy old school scents. Good Silage and longevity. Can be worn daily or it can equally compliments formal occasions as well. No age restriction also!
I give it 8 out of 10.

janotte
janotte

"Thief of Hearts", a reviewer below, said that this has a curry note. I questioned how can a cologne have a curry note.... Now I must admit that this reviewer has a very good nose. For when I sampled this one, I got the metallic note and under the metallic note there was the CURRY.

What sweetness?! A spicy opening and a metallic, curry dry down that's all. It can be worn but I would not wear it. I am too afraid of smelling like curry

oxm
oxm

Visit Azzaro, in my view it is a good perfume.Riccamente spicy and woody, recalls Visit Cacharel pour Homme, but has something more gritty and energetic Cacharel.Much persistent, almost able to replace the smoke cigarette but without the negativity of nicotine, a scent of short turning point for health.
longevity +7
Package +8
Health +10
Very good

neoflex143
neoflex143

One of the best i have used in Azzaro. Very good Sillage and a grand spicy opening with a dry down of sandalwood. Just love it.

GreenMan
GreenMan

Incense and cedar are the most dominating notes here. Nutmeg and pink pepper are also quite strong in the beginning. Good projection and longevity, lasts a good 8-10 hours.

Lotofire
Lotofire

Longlasting spicy woody frag, modern and with good proyection is kind of sexy with a modern touch.

Raihalica
Raihalica

Azzaro's visit is the 1st perfume that i used of this brand. this perfume gave me a wonderful feeling about this brand. Excellent longevity. Woody smell. This is became one of my top favorite. Nice bottling too.

guest_jcjonces67
guest_jcjonces67

As a matter of fact I am wearing it right know , women love it

guest_jcjones67
guest_jcjones67

I love it spicy , woody , masculine , sexy , strong , it has become one of my favorites must have , right up there with Farencheit by Dior . It´s
retro but chick

rezalon
rezalon

had chrome for years and really never cared too much for it. visit came along and had it in my wardrobe but did not pay much attention to it until i realized that i was down to the last dregs of the bottle! it is one of those scents that grows on you. woody & spicy is truly the best description of this fragrance. good for evenings.

ausamamira
ausamamira

IMO, unpleasant spicy scent, it reminds me with memoire de homme by nina ricci ...there is something that makes it unbalanced and harsh in some way ....

thief of hearts
thief of hearts

Just like Herrera, this smells like Indian or Japanese curry to me. I love to eat curry, but do not enjoy smelling like it.

Veedabestchef

when i first spray this on my skin..it reeks like alcohol, its too intense for me. and i smell alcohol mint spicy scent..good thing i try the sample first.i know alot of people like this and i read of good reviews about this...maybe this is not for me...

Cassiano
Cassiano

I didn't feel the aroma of “wood sawmill" commented by so many people, in the various reviews I've ever read.
In fact, on my skin, it remained a woody-spicy aroma that gave me the impression, right off the bat, of having suede and something metallic in the notes.
This stronger output gives way, quickly, to a cool and linear scent (almost oceanic) that lasts for a long time on the skin.

The result, at least on me, was an aroma 90% equal to Kenzo Air Intense.
I didn't know it when I bought it, and I'm not disappointed with the purchase.

jazz444
jazz444

I have a strange relationship with Visit. (Sidebar: I don't quite understand the name of the scent; seems like it was drawn from a hat...) I bought a mini, and each time I wear it I'm captivated by its top notes (similar to Jungle, one of my all-time favorites) which last a long time on my skin. As a result, I've gone and bought a larger bottle on two separate occasions.

Then something weird happens: this jarring metallic note appears out of nowhere and just sits heavily on my skin for hours. I pretty much have to wash Visit off my skin because it's too intense.

So the large bottles have gone back to the department store, yet I'm still drawn to the mini. Do I think the next time round will be less intense? Yes. Is it? Sadly, no.

guest_woodoo
guest_woodoo

Perfect choice for that cold days and nights.

abhijit15
abhijit15

Visit is very good scent .i like it .and staying power is also very good

Hariko
Hariko

maybe it is a perfect woody fragrance but a bit strong spicy opening/ cardamon, pepper etc/ for me.....

Veedabestchef

when i got the sample of this...it was strong for my nose...didnt like it at all..real spicy and almost i smell alcohol....i was dissappointment..i guess this isnt my type of cologne..but i have the chrome which is the best fragrance by azzaro

cowboykenny27
cowboykenny27

This is yet another fine fragrance from house azzaro . Visit is modern ,fresh and spicy . Very clean smell and does have staying power - id say its an evening scent

this is a refined scent that makes you feel confident

Tuvok
Tuvok

This fragrance really matches well with elegant clothes, it could be a suit but it could be a nice shirt with a sweater or cardigan. In my opinion it's for men between 20 and 40, perfect for dates, my girlfriend loves it. She said it was a very masculine perfume, good for selfconfident and intelligent guys. It's a cold weather or evening scent. Be carefull with application. 2 sprays is in my opinion an optimal dosage. The drydown is very fresh but spicy. This fragrance seem to not evolve so much on my skin, it smells the same way for the whole time i'm wearing it. If you don't like nutmeg, don't buy it. Lasting time is in my case outstanding. 10-12 hours and I and the people nearby smell it. One day i woke up with my girlfriend and she said to me that i smelled sooooo goood. Yeah, i applied it about 16 hours earlier ;) but that was unusual, consider it as a record of some kind.

BIG
BIG

it starts peppery sweet and then cools down to an intense woody-incense smell. truly mesmerizing!

LaPD
LaPD

Wow the opening notes were very difficult to handle on this one! A real kick to the nose!

BUT

let it settle and dry off and you get something interesting here... Ginger is very dominant here. It turned very sweet, sour and a bit bitter. Odd, complex, not bad...

Fresh and spicy. Contradiction in a good way.

The Ginger stays from start to finish and so does the pepper (like in The Beat for Men from Burberry). Manly yet young.

Incense kick in by the end and the sweetness is gone. Ginger and pepper stay the course.

Very long lasting on me (6-8hrs) and sillage is pretty decent. Colder weather fragrance but fresh enough for hotter days too.

instantjim

I got a sample vial of this - perhaps it has gone off. But this is the vilest vial (excuse the poor pun) I have ever opened. At first it smells like stale celery with a bit of spice added. It doesn't improve very much with time, apart from the fact that the stalenss subsides somewhat. This is the first Azzaro fragrance I have tried that I do not like.

minister smellgood
minister smellgood

a nice cooler weather frag,crisp and dry but also smooth

vdxl
vdxl

Spiced cedarwood in a bottle. At first I hated it, but after a "deeper analysis" I found it to be a masterpiece disguised in a very modern bottle. Very masculine without smelling musty or dated.

urobian
urobian

unique spicy and woody base, really deep and special, nothing similar to others, longevity-sillage is amazing.

Perfect choice for that cold days and nights, not for warm weather..

vestigial
vestigial

Smells a bit like "Bombay Sapphire", my husband's favorite gin :-) Love this mix of spice and cedar!

guest_manish
guest_manish

a subtle fragnance wish it could be stronger and long lasting.... but a good one though not long lasting but i love it.

VanAllan
VanAllan

One of my all time favorites: strong spicy opening (cardamom, pepper) & a little sweet (nutmeg), melting into an incensy-like-sweetness (blue cedar, guaiacwood) and still peppery...wow...until the musky-incensy-woody base takes control, simple but very complex, dry, daring and under-rated IMHO, good balance and long lasting...my rank 8.2/10. ☣☣☣

ropname
ropname

A very very woody fragrance. At first sniff the cedar scent overwhelmed me in a warm, sexy way. A dry warm wood scent all the way in the middle notes (think it's cause of the incense).
It was a wierd feeling as i expected something spicy like Givenchy pour Homme (GpH). But as the base notes started to show, so did the spice in the scent. At base it's indeed spiced cedar-wood that i can now compare with GpH (GpH being more of a clasic).
Cause of this i can say it has one of the coolest drydowns. Lasting time is good (7-8h on me). A very good EDT.

flugeltje013
flugeltje013

I bought this for my dad. It's very nice & spicy, but not strong, doesn't last long... But maybe my dad doesn't spray enough :-)

amanda
amanda

i adore this, its such a sexy and different scent, i would recognize it anytime anywhere, the incese is strong in it, and the whole scent is quite agressive but in a good way.,

afraafra
afraafra

spicy opening and drydown is incense. a little bit too much for me.

Visit For Men by Azzaro 4.01 out of 5 based on 426 ratings and 96 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Visit For Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Azzaro Visit For Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Visit For Men by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Visit For Men by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.