Designers » A » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Visit for Women Azzaro for women

Visit for Women Azzaro for women
dislike

Visit for Women Azzaro for women Pictures

A year after Visit for Men, Azzaro launched the version for women in 2002. This is a fragrance that goes together with a red evening dress. Two flowers merge in the heart of the composition and bloom together: rose and jasmine, creating a classic mix. Delicate floral passion is followed by intense, woody accords with warm and mysterious notes of musk and amber. Top notes: orange leaves, pepper. The heart: Bulgarian rose, jasmine, cedar. The base: musk, benzoin, Tonka bean, amber. The perfume was created by Domitille Michalon and Olivier Polge in 2004.

Orange Leaf Pepper

Indian Jasmine Virginia Cedar Precious Woods Rose

Tonka Bean Amber Musk Benzoin

Paul Smith Extreme Woman

Visit for Women Fragrance Reviews

mjdancer83
mjdancer83

Sensi mourners...this is THE ONE! I've tried numerous scents that were supposedly similar to my beloved Sensi and none of them were quite there (though nice scents in and of themselves). So I decided to try one more....one sniff of Azzaro Visit and I'm instantly taken back to my Sensi wearing days. If you're not familiar with Sensi, this is a beautiful soft, woody floral with a bit of freshness and some musk. Not many scents of this kind in my current wardrobe, but this is a keeper!

veda
veda

A peppery, warm and woody perfume.This one is very sexy and very unique.I don't know how Sensi by Armani smelled so I can't make a comparison.
It is a must for winter time with a lovely light touch of rose that you have to be expert to notice it.

Yohji
Yohji

Didn't expect to like it that much, but I do enjoy it a lot
Its amazing opening of fresh and spicy - maybe someone knows the smell of cherry branch if to remove the bark from it?..Or sticky little leaves as they opening in spring?.
Its suppose to be orange leaf by notes, but my memory-bank resembles removed tree bark or that sticky fresh leaves. Nothing else in the world has smell like that.
Guys should know better if they cut-peeled wands... Then goes sweet rose in amber and benzoin. As a general conclusion - on me its not spicy fragrance, its bright cheerful-woody-rosy one with that peppery-and-fresh-leafy twist.. Suitable for all occasions, clothes and age-groups.
Does not remind me Sensi at all. Its a masterpiece of it own. But it has cuddly-wrap quality. Great sillage and longevity, addictive and highly likeable.4.7 out of 5

susiebashse.

Oh this is growing on me...discordant opening but dry down is compellingly lovely...soft woodsy floral. Worth the wait

wendytaylor58
wendytaylor58

Just discovered this beautiful fragrance. The minute I sprayed it on my wrist I knew I loved it. It is completely different to a lot of perfumes around at the moment. It's powdery, but not in a cloying way and reminds of the smell when you walk into a Perfumeria in Italy. It manages to be calming, but fresh at the same time. The only thing I would say is that less is more with this fragrance and a little goes a long way. I'm glad I've found it!

Alley - D
Alley - D

I bought this from reading the reviews about how it smells like Sensi. Aaagghh Sensi - I cried the day I found out you no longer exist. How can you spring stuff like that on me - no warning! How could you.

So I was sucked straight in and bought Visit in about 1 minute after reading the review. I love this perfume, but I have to disagree that it is smells like Sensi. If you had to compare, I would say it was like a long long distant Aunt and Visit tried to 'tweak' and modernize her.

Visit is floral, woody, musky and peppery. It's feels really warm and sensual. I'd suggest giving it a try as I don't think it will disappoint.

susiebashse.

Eek... cheap Hairspray for the first hour, then a mixed up unsettled spicy floral until after about four hours, a nice woody skin scent. Not sure if its worth the wait...

beatrix75

mooniq jag älskar dina review!!!! altid positiv

lizziekayy
lizziekayy

The packaging and the name did not attract me, looking rather brash and cheap. It is neither of those. Visit has some unusual notes to me. Like a cherry tobacco scent that becomes a bit more like cherry cough sweets. Almost antiseptic-like. But not unpleasant or immature. It is spicy but not loud, woody but not heavy and floral but not too sweet. Nicely balanced, happy, energetic, warm, friendly and interesting. It is also very wearable. I love spicy fragrances but some are a bit antisocial in their intensity. Not this one. It is fine for the office if you don't take a bath in it. A new favourite for me.

Ahlamsarah
Ahlamsarah

Very strong and spicy, i used it when i was younger like 19-20 y.o so i guess it wasn't suitable for my age so i gave it to my aunt, but i do like the smell though.

beatrix75

is an oriental,flower fragrance with a lot of pepper and wodsy note wich i like .is a feminin uniqe smell not everybody have such a smell ,i like but i thinking to its much more pleseant and beter choice autumn.

leFemale72
leFemale72

That was the perfect signature scent for me.Just right up to my personality,not too loud and discretely mystical .Every day perfume to me ,nothing complicated and sensitive enough ,love it .P.S.I don,t like red clothes to wear,I am blond ,sporty women ...

Pooja37
Pooja37

OMG done died and gone to heaven... it's like I've found my long lost beloved Sensi once again!! I could kiss aber19 for her reviews. Spot on! Thank you.

I had my reservations since I read other reviews that said this wasn't like Sensi. So I got the smallest version (25ml) and now I know I'm going to buy at least 3 large bottles in case this goes the Sensi way.

Hundreds have reviewed both Sensi & Visit so I shan't bore you with the notes and what it does for you but YES I totally agree with Aber19 and if you loved Sensi and have been longing & pining (crying secretly over its loss, like me) then just go for this without any hesitation! Just gorgeous. Long live Visit!

My second bottle. Lots of pepper and woodsy notes, some amber, rose and musk. Lovely scent if your not afraid to "stand out" perfect for summertime, the pepper turns magic on my skin. Fresh without the citrus-notes and I love Visit.
Some has compared this one with Sensi or Glora, no - Visit stand on its own..

Min andra flaska. Massor av peppartoner och trä, lite amber, ros och Musk. Härlig doft om du inte är rädd för att "synas" perfekt för sommaren. Pepparnoten blir magisk på min hud. Fräsch utan att vara citrusfräsch och jag älskar Visit.
Några har jämfört denna med Sensi och Gloria, Nej - Visit står för sig själv.

aber19

Hi Calatea, it is unfortunate that you found some rough edges to Visit, compared to Sensi. In fact, different skin types react differently. Yes, I have two bottles of Sensi which is soft, lingering and smooth throughout. I was lucky to buy this ages ago and refused to pay crazy prices on Ebay.

Visit is reasonably cheaper and good value for money for the fragrance. Interestingly, the Orginal 1982 perfume from Armani is even more superior than Sensi. It lasts 24-36hrs on clothes really amazing super smooth stuff.

Back to topic: but seriously, when I wear Visit, I get comments from people who also wear Sensi think I am wearing Sensi. Personally, I really love Visit, because it has an intriguing smell. However, it was good that you tried Visit.

Did you try it on your skin or clothes, because it does smell differently on various surfaces. With Visit, it has some sharp lime, balsamic, vanilla notes type but then it rounds off into a well rounded fragrance and lasts about 5 hrs on skin and 8+ hrs on clothes. However, it is good to have an alternative view on this forum. Yes, you will need to try the perfume due to different skin reactions.

Calatea
Calatea

I bought it unsniffed in attempt to find something to replace my beloved (and discontinued) Sensi.
No, it's not the same, sorry to say that. It's similar, but Sensi was wonderfully smoothly blended, no harsh tones, extemely classy and feminine. Visit bears some resemblance, but it's far from being even close to replacement. I am trying to give it a try, but I smell some notes that I am not so keen on, so it's probably a no for me. :(

aber19

This fragrance is extremely under rated. Firstly, this is one of my favourites, considering I love quality fragrance and have a rather large collection. I bought three bottles of this perfume because it is a smooth, balmy, citrusy, floral and sweet almond smelling. When I spray this fragrance on my jumper it lasts for 8+ hours more than on my skin. I feel happy, positive and stylish with this perfume and can wear it anywhere. I sprayed the vintage discontinued Armani Sensi on my right wrist and Visit on my left wrist to judge the comparisons. For me, they both smelt identical. The price for Visit is extremely reasonable. As a perfume collector, I bulk up on excellent fragrance perfumes before they are discontinued or watered down. I recommend this for all perfume connoisseurs. The perfume has a normal silage lingers closely to the skin, but its longevity is remarkably good. When I wear it on my jumper, there is a lingering cloud of fragrance which is really lovely. I would rate this perfume 5/5 over all. It is quite different and not too sickly as other candy fragrances.

verysherry
verysherry

aZZaRo ViSiT

A Daring scent not for everyone, So not recommended as a blind buy!
I got it in a deal at a store and hated it thoroughly but then I realised after about 15 mins that it is a marvel that only a person in search for uniqueness shall appreciate!

Spicy, Floral and Amber oh sure...
Longevity of scent 6/10
Sillage is 7/10
Value for money 7/10 ( 1 point less cz its not an every person scent)
Age group : 24+ mature sexy daring women.
Guys love it ...

zucchera
zucchera

This perfume smells nothing else then flowers on me. I bought it in blind a month ago, I didn´t like it at all at the first sniff but decided to give it a try again....Wearing it I smell like an old lady that fell down in a field with carnations. This is one of the worst perfumes I ever had.

valeriapredoiu
valeriapredoiu

sweet in a weird way. exotic but too woody. it grows on you but it is not a first-choice of its category.

truffles
truffles

This is growing on me a little bit. I get what seems like a blast of cherry in the topnotes (?).
Then Visit dried down into a modern (what I'd consider a night-time) fragrance, in the same broad family as Gucci Gucci/Treselle Mystique, that kind of thing.
On this second try, I'm more impressed with the quality of this frag, I'll give it another try, quite like the bottle too.

vaquellian
vaquellian

I bought a tube of Visit on a whim in Europe and it more than pleased me but surpassed expectations. It was a lotion flecked with glimmer or like glitter and I will not forget this.

If you're into spicy, fresh scents - Visit is one of them. Elegant and chic. No sugarsweet flowernotes, but yet there is something airy sweet around it. Wonderful! For a grown up woman - I think Visit is to dark and spicy for a young woman to have. great for summer/fall. The peppernote is warm, distinct and clean. Yummi.

Om du gillar kryddiga, fräscha dofter så testa Visit, för denna är det. Inga sockersöta blomnoter men ändå så finns det något luftigt sött runt doftpyramiden. Härlig doft för den vuxna kvinnan. Jag tror att Visit är för mörk och kryddig för en ung tjej/kvinna att bära. Perfekt för sommar/höst. Pepparnoten är varm, distinkt och ren. Jamjamdoft för dagligt bruk.

Sashie
Sashie

This fragrance is worth a try for those that like 'spicy' notes.

And yet, there is something comforting about this scent - it's not too dry, or too sweet, rather it is very well calibrated.

A possible downside for some but be that it is not a very 'dense' fragrance, not very musky or vanillic after the fresh spicy notes evaporate, but I find it a refreshing and versatile scent, and the woody notes bring their own richness - nowhere is really a 'flimsy' scent, it always hold its own.

It is also very unique, so if you are concerned about smelling like others around you, with Visit you won't.
I would recommend it.

skitten

Visit update: Apparently I thought it did not last long on my skin for my nose. But everyone else around me always says to me how nice I smell, even after 5-6 hours when I am wearing Visit and have not re-applied. A pleasant and unexpected surprise for me.
I have found I wear this more often than I thought I would, so I will be buying another bottle.
I think "Visit" is a fitting name for this fume, as it will attract visitors with positive vibes....x

icekat
icekat

I love floral woody musk type of fragrances. They usually have cool elegance and reserved grace. Visit by Azzaro has potential of being this type of a fragrance but there is one big issue I have with this scent and it is this generic and absolutely synthetic floral layer.

The opening of this fragrance is not bad. It is peppery and zesty but then very soon this generic floral note creeps in. I cannot even tell if it is a jasmine or a rose but more of a generic floral something that just does not work well layered on the musky base. The musk is noticeable as well as the woods. There is a slight hint of sweetness in the base from the tonka bean. The sillage is average but pleasant. The longevity is good.

Overall score is 6/10. I will not say that this is an entirely unwearable fragrance but I think that this scent could have been way better if the jasmine note was a little bit more alive this scent.

MMC

Quanto mais uso melhor fica! Esse é um perfume confortavel,delicioso.

poisonivy87
poisonivy87

I LOVE this perfume. IT was one of my 1st, bold, wild, sexy and night time, imagine a dusky beauty;). i love it.
the opening is the best!! it tends to dry down pretty quickly. good to keep it in ur bag for refreshing the wildness!

MMC

Lembra cinemá.Também é um pouco masculino,fresco otima fixação.Recomendo.Exclusivo.

Mariame
Mariame

i agree with those that say that is sexy sensual woody floral.
Some say that is not good but i don't understand them at all.
I wear this in an evening our or for a date.
It' very lasting

lilou
lilou

I don't like it as a perfume. It smells pepper, it's not very feminine. It's very strange : it reminds me smells from the Marrakech souk (spicies and withered flowers) and I love these smells. But, to me, these smells can't be worn. Actually I would love this perfume if it was a scented candle for my lounge.

Pierina
Pierina

I just got this...
Opening; Orange leaf and Pepper (hello lovers)
bold and sexy and night time.
Middle; Rose and Jasmine are chapperoned by the woods. (First run with the scent I found the middle to be a little 'meh' but I resprayed around my decolletage and shoulders and suddenly Im imagining my husband finding this at the nape of my neck and just devouring me.)
The finish; Tonka bean and amber are 2 of my favourites. Im getting vanilla towards the end which isnt listed, perhaps its musk or benzoin not sure but I like it. the imprint this scent leaves is sexy and soft. This is the smell you want your boy to remember you by on his jacket or pillow.
I have enjoyed each step of the perfumes story. looking forward to wearing it out with a red or black item. It really reminds me of when I worked a cloakroom, the scent on the pretty Jackets.

Francop
Francop

Sweet and feminine scent consisting of opening bright nutmeg and carnation notes followed by long lasting vanilla and musk.

Long lasting scent for a visit to a cold evening destination in winter...

I sooo love the combination of notes in this perfume!! The Great and lovely Petit-grain, the gorgeous pepper + woodsy notes, the warm tonka, amber and benzoin!
GORGEOUS perfume!!

Azzarro VISIT FOR WOMEN is the first offering I have tried from this house, and I am a bit disappointed. I had thought that Azzaro was actually a perfumer, yet this composition smells to me like one of a handful of releases by designers primarily concerned with fashion, who decide for marketing reasons to launch a commissioned complementary fragrance to "embellish" their collection.

Slightly sweet and oriental in the opening, VISIT dries down fairly quickly to a standard sandalwood quasi-skin scent. I do not find the flowers to be very distinct, nor really much of anything else except for that tell-tale twangy and vaguely stale-smelling synthetic wood note. Usually it's called "sandalwood"; here it's identified as "precious woods". Not-so-precious, to this nose. Désolée.

Really fantastic perfume!!! Sensual but fresh, intense but not overwhelming!! Compliments for Azzaro YET AGAIN!!

maiker
maiker

is a strong smell for the first 2 minutes, then is a very sweet-sexy smell, is very very good,

kraxa
kraxa

What a very strange perfume this is...I smelled it not long ago in Superpharm store, the pepper hits you initially like a hammer, but a few moments later it transforms into something gentler, but more generic at the same time. The strong opening was the best bit in my opinion, I didn't last until the deep notes, but the tonka bean catches my fancy. It reminds me of a visually very similar perfume by Gabriela Sabatini- the bottle of Visit is a little on the tacky side, but the perfume itself I will definitely give a second chance, if I ever see it again.

zaramona
zaramona

I had this one.From the moment i sprayed it on my skin,got a bad headache and runny nose.It was a gift from my hubby so i tried so much to use it but it just got worse,so i gave it away.Such a pitty!

skitten

Very appealing to the senses, shame it does not last long on the skin. Had to take to work and apply again. Reminds me of FCUK Connect, but Visit is sharper and sweeter. Amber and musk are predominant. I do like this one alot. Is really nice to sniff as it mellows out.

Taxidermy
Taxidermy

To me Visit is an oriental-floral fragrance with the woodsy notes. Alluring, warm, cosy and... underrated. In some ways it reminds me of Gloria by Cacharel. They both have notes of pepper, cedar, tonka bean and amber, but Gloria is lighter and more gourmand than Visit, and Visit is more mature than Gloria. This could be a good choice for autumn.
Btw, I also like Visit for men (i find it even more interesting).

I recently bought this perfume as the birthday gift for one of my intimate friends.why I chose this one between too many other fragrances?well,definitely the chic and modern shape of bottle catched my eye and the name of azzaro was efficacious.when I smelled it I felt something different.The spicy notes was the most attracting point and as long as I knew she's allergic to strong flowery notes,I thought this would be a suitable choice.this perfume was with near competition with "chic" from "Carolina Herrera" and right now I'm satisfied of selecting this one.right now that I'm smelling the tester,I think it smelled like a red pencil I used in my childhood.

Luciana
Luciana

Es un perfume que en un primer momento puede sentirse fuerte, pero en el transcurso de una hora se convierte en un perfume fresco y me permite estar perfumada durante las 9hs de mi trabajo.

a bit on the spicy fresh side and a musky base note..Quite exotic for an evening wear

Visit for Women by Azzaro 3.69 out of 5 based on 140 ratings and 44 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Visit for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Azzaro Visit for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Visit for Women by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Visit for Women by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.