Designers » B » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Dirty B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful for men
dislike

herbal
Dirty B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful for men Pictures

Dirty by B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. The nose behind this fragrance is Mark Constantine. The fragrance features tarragon, thyme, mint, oakmoss and sandalwood.

Tarragon Thyme Mint Oakmoss Sandalwood

Dirty

Dirty Fragrance Reviews

Anatolian_Swarthy
Anatolian_Swarthy

the bottle shape is like a Pesticide spray.

smellycat214evr
smellycat214evr

Love Love Love it............i've lost count the amount of people asking me what i'm wearing....minty herby,just clean!

bobkat
bobkat

This is just wrong, but in right way..it's minty (fresh, clean and gleaming)....but it has that slightly musky, mucky, DIRTY edge...a bit unwashed, a bit sweaty.....but that makes it sound horrible! Dirty is gorgeous, a fresh but slightly grubby scent, that was made for the boys, but all the girls I know just love it too...get addicted!!

pickledjo
pickledjo

It's sold as unisex. But this reminds me of my dads old smells in the 1980s. Brut, Old Spice with a hint of mint.

Grottola
Grottola

Damn straight this stuff is addicting. The first time I tried it I was utterly repulsed and then a few minutes later I fell in love. The piercing opening of iodine, tarragon, and mint can be quite sharp and herbal at first, but eventually Dirty dries down into a smooth minty aquatic with a weird creaminess to it. There's a "skanky" quality as well, which I guess gives this fragrance the "Dirty" name. If I spray a big, wet dollop on my wrist and continue smelling it, Dirty eventually disappears from that spot in about 5 hours, so based on application, I would guess DIrty has 5+ hours of sillage before finally pooping out.

Definitely try this one. The shower gel is awesome too.

Dirty is pretty bizarre indeed. It smells like stale mint, bitter marine notes (?), sandalwood and thyme. Dry and fresh, kind of odd but somehow compelling and distinctive. It sells for $17 in a 180ml size and it comes in a Windex Glass Cleaner-like spray. If you don't take it too seriously it is worth a try!

Ouch!
Ouch!

This is quite a bizzare perfume, mint is one of the strongest notes along with a lavender note but this smells quite odd to me.

The only way I can describe the dry stage of this is, the smell of a used toothbrush. Like...just after you've used it and rinsed it out but it still has that faded minty smell. It smells a bit dusty hehe.

I'm actually not sure I like it that much. Not comapred to some of the other BNever scents.
I just think..(And I don't want to sound conceited) Men's perfumes that are heavy on Pine/Mint/Lavender are just dated and a bit "Perfume 101". Considering this is a newer sort of scent it could be nicer.

B-Boy93
B-Boy93

Right, this will sound bizarre, but you know when you eat Indian food and you sometimes get like a mint yogurt dip - well that's what this smells like... to me anyway!

sfsassy
sfsassy

This is a very addicting scent. I think it's marketed for men, but I think it is unisex.

There is a strong mint note, some woods. It's very hard to explain, but it's very "cravable". You just want more and more.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful Dirty fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful Dirty, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dirty by B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dirty by B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lush Dirty Guerlain L'Heure Bleue L`Occitane en Provence Eau d'Iparie Bvlgari Black Lush American Cream Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Yves Saint Laurent La Collection M7 Oud Absolu Guerlain Shalimar Creed Green Irish Tweed B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful Love Fragrance B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful B Scent Guerlain Vetiver Annick Goutal Ninfeo Mio Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme Christian Dior Fahrenheit B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful Breath of God B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful 1000 Kisses Deep Histoires de Parfums Petroleum Escentric Molecules Molecule 02 Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Shot