Designers » B » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Keep It Fluffy B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful for women

Keep It Fluffy B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful for women
dislike

yellow floral
Keep It Fluffy B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful for women Pictures Keep It Fluffy B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful for women Pictures Keep It Fluffy B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful for women Pictures Keep It Fluffy B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful for women Pictures Keep It Fluffy B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful for women Pictures

"Our best-selling fragrance - interesting because it is so really, really girly. It seems to be a fragrance to wear when you’re tired of playing games and just want to be relaxed and feminine.

Keep It Fluffy is a wonderfully smooth, comfy fragrance; it combines many comforting notes in a warm embrace. Smooth, natural, sophisticated vanilla and rose absolutes compliment the subtle musk base. Soft and gentle Keep It Fluffy wraps you up in a pink cloud and gentle caresses," Mark Constantine

Jasmine Orris Root Ylang-Ylang Rose Vanilla Musk

Keep It Fluffy Fragrance Reviews

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

This is a really nice perfume. Soft, sweet, vanilla and flowers. Roses and jasmines. The bottle is lovely. This was probably one of my Senior Year of High School fragrances so that lets you know right away that it's for younger women, a very innocent, simple and sweet girly girl fragrance. I enjoyed it and used up one whole bottle. I have another bottle at my parent's house in Charleston lol I think it's been discontinued. Pure nostalgia for me. Memories.

Lucifersan
Lucifersan

Sweet, floral bullshit... just like most of the offerings that seem to be out there these days. Hey, perfumeries! Little girls don't get enough pocket money to buy your fragrances so why not make some for us grown women who can, too?

bobkat
bobkat

To me this is far too sweet and sickly to wear as a perfume, it smells pink and fades pink...it's fluffy pink mule slippers and candy hearts- I'm not a girly girl and it really does nothing for me...but stays like nothing on this earth!
As previously stated, if you find a BNTBTBB perfume that you love..it's great, cos it lasts forever! However, random tester sprays can haunt you for literally days......

guest_moi
guest_moi

Smells like powder puff... in a good way. :) Powder, roses and vanilla. Pink but grown-up and very retro. I hope they bring it back and add to Gorilla perfume range. But so far, no such luck.

allexa27
allexa27

this smells exactly like pink lemonade to me.not bad though:):):):):):):):)

Ouch!
Ouch!

Gorgeous! The ultimate girly perfume. It's one you could spray all over yourself after a luxury bath to make you feel even more special. I think of pink feather boas, lingerie.. and sleepovers with lots of giggling and wine. This is a lovely comfortable sweet powdery fluffly scent that smells like nothing else and I think it briliant!

B-Boy93
B-Boy93

Powdery, sweet and very 1950's. Think kitten heels, blonde hair, pink dresses. If this was a ballroom dance it would definately be the American Smooth. It's very feminine, innocent and light without being too girly. Vanilla, jasmine and ylang ylang all make pleasant appearances with a hint of rose to add a vintage feel. It's truly heart-warming and fun!

truffles
truffles

A simple, sickly, nothing. Not for me.

EnglishCountryGarden
EnglishCountryGarden

KIF. Mmmm. Not usually my cup of cocoa, but it works. It IS comforting, it is the olfactory equivalent of a cashmere blanket, a box of chocs and a nice singing and dancing movie on TV.....here's the rub...hold on to your cries of "Heretic!" and spritz your wrist with KIF AND B's Cocktail. Then wait. Suddenly, KIF is grown up and sexy, like Florence Nightingale in Suspenders. Try it....

HelloLovely27
HelloLovely27

This perfume is light
very powdery and sweet
It is super girly and lovely
if you don't like powdery you wont like this
the natural vanilla oils make it this way
All B never too beautiful scents are Vegan friendly!
Even though it is soft and sweet it still makes me feel mature and has a rich feeling to it
x

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful Keep It Fluffy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful Keep It Fluffy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Keep It Fluffy by B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Keep It Fluffy by B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.