Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Two Hearts Beating as One B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful for women and men

Two Hearts Beating as One B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful for women and men
dislike

yellow floral
Two Hearts Beating as One B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful for women and men Pictures Two Hearts Beating as One B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful for women and men Pictures Two Hearts Beating as One B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful for women and men Pictures Two Hearts Beating as One B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful for women and men Pictures Two Hearts Beating as One B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful for women and men Pictures

"You know those heady nights when you haven’t yet, but might, and your perfume can’t make its mind up either - that’s the situation I was trying to complement and I liked the idea of the pure virginal rose competing to overcome the distinctly carnal jasmine.

Two Hearts' instant florals are clean and exotic, developing gradually into a delicately sweet floral musk, which is sensual and sophisticated. Its balance of rose and jasmine is clearly evident, with its indolic animal notes intertwined with the beauty and elegance of the rose," Mark Constantine

Jasmine Rose Neroli Ylang-Ylang Vetiver Sandalwood Celery Seeds

Two Hearts Beating as One Fragrance Reviews

Lucifersan
Lucifersan

This is the worst perfume I've ever had the displeasure of owning. And I've owned quite a few of the B Never ones, none of which made the grade.
To start with, its composition is far too simplistic. I couldn't go on to tell you what this smells like though as one whiff of it makes me sneeze. A big enough whiff and I'm left with a headache and sore nose from all the sneezing.

Terrible.

EnglishCountryGarden
EnglishCountryGarden

Too much synthetic jasmine. Smells really indolic. I'm not a white flowers person unless they come in almost homeopathic dilutions. Not for me.

donnaoh
donnaoh

Beautiful fragrance, it opened me up to the world of jasmine. Am heartbroken B has closed down. Im constantly looking for a similar scent.

orelle
orelle

I am desperately searching for this amazing fragrance. I have been using it for the past 5 years and keep getting compliments. But I am running out of it now.
And if you want to smell a fake-ish jasmine smell try the new Lush Lust I think it is.
I really don´t understand why Lush keeps Dear John running and takes Two Hearts off the list. Mark, read this and do something. Please!

Where can you get it from now the store has closed, why have'nt they opened online sales shop....

: (

Ouch!
Ouch!

Hmm....nicer than most BNever scents this one. I have to completley agree with B-Boy when I say that this is like Keep It Fluffy's older more mature sister. Same vibe but with less fuzzy softness.

The jasmine and rose are most prominent and thankfully the rose is tempering down the jasmine which often dominates B-Never blends.

I'm pretty sure this is the scent that lush use in their "Fever" massage bar and their "Mirror Mirror" neck cream so..if you've smelled either of those you will have an idea of what this smells like. This one has good strength also..some of the other B-Never scents fade quickly. This one doesn't.

The neroli is no noticable to my nose which is a shame coz I adore neroli. This scent really is dominated by the floral elements. It's really nice though and smells "Grown Up" id that makes sense.

Still holds onto that B-Never theme they have running through all of their perfumes.

Not the best of the range but..still pleasant. :)

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

This is one strong floral-
I don't find the jasmine to be fake, but this scent is just so heavy that I would rather use a half a drop to mix with almond oil for my hair or as a skin lotion-wearing it directly on my pulse point heats up the jasmine and the ylang ylang so all of their indolic character announces itself nonstop-the vetiver makes it smell earthy rather than just dirty.
I can detect the tiniest amount of rose, which lifts the scent slightly from a very murky potential-the rose gives a nice femininity to the loudness of it...
The celery seeds contribute to a dirty musky aura-there is something alluring about this one (jasmine love?) even if I have decided that I don't really like it. I think it would be nice layered with something-I'm not sure what, but I will let you all know when I find a nice partner for this one.

B-Boy93
B-Boy93

Tempting and romantic. Reminds me of lace and red velvet. It's almost like a sultrier, more grown up version of Keep It Fluffy. Heavy rose and jasmin make for a truly deep, sexy fragrance!

truffles
truffles

One big fake jasmine smell. Strangely, it finally fades to a whisper of orange peel. Which would be nice if it wasn't just a hint at the end of the wearing.

Two Hearts Beating as One by B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful 3.65 out of 5 based on 22 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful Two Hearts Beating as One fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful Two Hearts Beating as One, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Two Hearts Beating as One by B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Two Hearts Beating as One by B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.