Designers » B » Aromatic « Groups

dislike

I have it: 3 I want it: 24 My signature: 1

bacon
Bacon Classic Bacon for women and men Pictures

Bacon Classic by Bacon is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Bacon Classic was launched in 2010. The fragrance features vetiver, guaiac wood, virginia cedar, bergamot, grapefruit, lime, orange, pepper and bacon.

Vetiver Guaiac Wood Virginia Cedar Bergamot Grapefruit Lime Orange Pepper Bacon

Bacon Gold

Bacon Classic Fragrance Reviews

Altorhys
Altorhys

God bless America!

Jitterbug Perfume Lover
Jitterbug Perfume Lover

Well, when I saw this, I just HAD to buy it. I am the office prankster, and several of my co-workers have been the targets of some of my best work and I like to keep them on their toes. My mind was on overdrive trying to decide which of my co-workers was going to get it as a "gift", according to who would be most offended, or what kind of pranks I could create with such a delicious, unmistakable scent??

I work in an office with 6 men, who all could easily be male models, for either Abercrombie or Calvin Klein underwear, which, honestly, is probably the reason we get so much repeat business. They are the most beautiful, perfectly chiseled, health conscious men I've ever met, and they fret over gaining weight more than any women I know.

This is why, most of my pranks are food related - like the time I filled my co-worker Brian's desk drawers with microwave popcorn just before he was expecting clients (every drawer he opened was filled to the brim), or how I gave my co-worker Michael a scarf as his Secret Santa gift that looked EXACTLY like a piece of raw bacon, which he wore all winter! I know their achilles heel...and since they can all take a good joke, I go the extra mile to think of new and interesting pranks all the time.

So, I had high high hopes for this scent. I imagined it would just reek of freshly cooked thick cut maple bacon, which I knew would drive my 6-pack-Abercrombie-Ab-model co-workers absolutely insane, and how I would squeal with delight at how "yummy" they smelled. I imagined coming to work early, and spraying it all over their office chairs while snickering to myself as that smell permeated the office.

So, before I kick-started all my pranks, I decided I should test it on myself first.

What a let down to my prankster heart! Instead of being sickly nauseating, this scent is entirely well blended and extremely pleasant. It smells like a warmer version of Davidoff Cool Water with a hint of bacon on a bed of herbs in the distant background. On me, bacon is not the dominant note as I'd hoped, but just a supporting note. It gives the scent a very unusual and comforting dimension. It smells very manly-man, but also slightly confused. I would say it can't decide whether to be an aquatic scent, a gourmand, or an aromatic fougere, so it is all of them!

I would say that it's one of the most interesting scents I've sampled in a long, long, time and as I wear it, it keeps changing, getting slightly warmer and softer as time goes. So, actually, the joke is on me!! It's too masculine for me to wear, but I would definitely like to try it out on my boyfriend, but not as a joke, as a good scent to nuzzle up to on his neck.

CORCOR
CORCOR

OMG - really? I mean really? id be hungry alllllll the time, thats just weird smelly of bacon looool

Nekomusume
Nekomusume

I giggled lots at this one! :)

To the person that has this as their 'signature' scent, you made my day!

FunkyTomo
FunkyTomo

Id actually love to try this. The scent of maple cured GOOD quality bacon - yummy! The way the scent is described by Labaloo makes me want to try it even more. I do not see it for sale anywhere though !!

Fonna
Fonna

Well, I've looked at the ratings.
Bacon,.... on a hot summer day?
Sizzle, sizzle?

Come on guys.

ANGELICA07
ANGELICA07

I just can't believe someone would wanna smell like the unpleasant odor (because "bacon" is not what I call scent but well and truly an odor) of greasy and smoked bacon ....

Well, as nathalia and ellebelle rightly said, if someone can like it, providing that it doesn't make others sick, want I to add ....

artemis27
artemis27

Bacon Really? Curiouser and Curiouser!! :) My cat would love it... Just Kidding! Interesting, nonetheless: really want to smell it!

Labaloo
Labaloo

You know... I was surprised by this fragrance. It's a bit surreal, really... and the scent of fried bacon is just one of its many notes. It is well-composed. It brought my mind suddenly to the time I went camping on the Grand Canyon rim, surrounded by fragrant trees, the morning sky, and the scent of cooking-fires riding the breeze. It reminds me of mountains, and wild plateaus, and looking out, restless, at a low-hanging cloud.

scribs
scribs

omg i have never wanted to try a fragrance out more than at this very moment, seriously? i feel like id get pimples just by spritzing it on my, like if they got the bacon scent from the grease of a frying pan (thats my mind being weird, sorry)

TheGorgon
TheGorgon

I hope it'll be targeted for the British market!
My Boyfriend loves bacon, this would be perfect for him when he comes round to visit me in Italy and he craves a fried breakfast!

Mr. Doody
Mr. Doody

has someone actually smelled this? or are people just voting "hate it" because they can't IMAGINE liking it? if the latter, that's pretty whack, folks.

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

I cannot take it seriously, therefore it must not be a serious scent. Bacon? No thanks. On a side note, gross. Is it wrong of me to think Snooki might be interested in wearing this? hahahah

FunnyValentine
FunnyValentine

hahahah epic meal time guys must love this one!

Bacon Classic by Bacon 1.94 out of 5 based on 16 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bacon Bacon Classic fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bacon Bacon Classic, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bacon Classic by Bacon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bacon Classic by Bacon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.