Designers » B » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Strictly Private Baldessarini for men

Strictly Private Baldessarini for men
dislike

Strictly Private Baldessarini for men Pictures Strictly Private Baldessarini for men Pictures

Baldessarini introduces a new fragrance, Baldessarini Strictly Private, which will appear on the market in January 2009. This is a new campaign aiming at upper class, at man who chooses quality, luxurious editions, man who is a playboy.

Strictly Private is a masculine, charismatic and sexy edition, full of dynamism. Face of the fragrance is Werner Schreyer, known for advertisements for Hugo Boss perfumes, and photographer of the campaign is famous Kalle Gustavson.

Perfume Strictly Private is composed of basil and bergamot in top, with juniper berries adn pink pepper. Heart is dominated by masculine vetiver combined with fir resin, patchouli and rose absolute. Base notes incorporate a classic mixture of cedar, vanilla and amber with creme-brulee accords.

The flacon is luxurious, created of black glass, with a golden board with engraved name of brand and fragrance. Its simple, robust stopper completes the picture of quality of the edition. The perfume is available as 50 and 90 ml edt, with an accompanying program.

Basil Bergamot Juniper Pink Pepper

Vetiver Resin Patchouli Rose

Vanilla Amber Cedar

Strictly Private Fragrance Reviews

KJS88

This is actually a nice fragrance, for the price, and it gets well complimented. The drawback for me is the dreaded "sharp chemical accord" (boisée-sec?) that peeks through, though not aggressively so, and the way the pepper and basil makes it smell a little bit like sauce. I couldn't get past that. The rose and vanilla is done very nice, though.

joenick68
joenick68

I really wanted to like this one, I really did, but it has something that is not a fit for my nose, so today it goes to my "I had" section since it's been sold. I still love the packing and bottle, but the same phrase of my other review today, not everything that is golden shines.

Alimardani
Alimardani

not good
no sillage and no longevity.
بوی معمولی و نه چندان جذاب
پخش بو و ماندگاری اصلا نداره.

nchux
nchux

well groomed man in black suit,speaks in low voice to his lady,she stands closer to hear him
sillage of strictly private is low/private and thats where the name comes from.it begins with delicious gentle sweetness,mild warmness.the red pepper shows off after about 15-20minute, and gives angle to vanillas roundness
after about an hour the mature strictly private is there,an inoffensive,safe,bronze warm fall/winter scent

AvaMay
AvaMay

To me, a woman, Baldessarini's Strictly Private is one of the most sensual fragrances ever! Masculine... Bold... Powerful... Elegant... Luxurious... Everithing a woman dreams at a man!

I discovered it (and the brand also) in my husband's collection of perfumes and I was surprised to find out that he didn't like it much, while to me it became LOVE at first sight! Unfortunatelly, he's not wearing it, though I wish he did, but fortunatelly for me, I can also wear it and smells incredible on me! Every time I put it on I feel powerful, seductive, beautiful...

To me, it smells like a beautiful, warm summer night...
Different from any other perfume.

Would totally recommend it to MEN if searching for something different from anything else on the market - not including the niche fragrances, though I would surely include this one into the niche segment.

PS: Even though I'm wearing it, I don't consider this perfume to be unisex... I wear it thinking of my Man...

Good sillage and verry good longevity!

shady.seoudy
shady.seoudy

The best mix ever between vanilla and pink pepper

Knightofwands
Knightofwands

Disappointment in a bottle. Cloying rose, and gives the impression of female perfume on a perspiring woman. I was watching this for over a year, but sadly, the positive reviews on here are, to my mind misleading. I'm pretty open minded and adventurous, but this is really something that needs showering off. As for the price, pretty cheap, but save your money and put it towards something great!

Daro
Daro

Sampled it from a trusthworthy online shop, where i usually buy fragrances. One word says it all: disappointment. This scent is nothing more than a bit of an interesting drydown. Actually it smells asexual to me. Would't wear it at all... I wouldn't smell like that.

aliks
aliks

I ordered it as a blind buy based on all the reviews here and was very surprised and disappointed with the flowery aspect of this fragrance which I was absolutely not expecting and not looking for. I hoped something creamier, warmer and opulent and more based on vanilla, however this flowery start makes it quite feminine to me. I need to try a little longer but this is a very strange feeling. I think it reminds me a little Insensé by Givenchy, but
I' m not sure whether I can stand it or if I hate it actually.

Edit : I sold it

smt
smt

بالدسارینی استریکتلی پرایوت با رایحه وانیلی و گرم و شیرین

استارت رایحه با بوی تند فلفل و مرکبات به همراه کمی روایح سبز و گیاهی هست
دو سه دقیقه بعد هم رایحه گرم و شیرین وانیل به رایحه ابتدایی اضافه میشه

با گذر زمان بوی مرکبات و فلفل ضعیف میشن و حالا بوی ملایم رز رو میتونین به وضوح استشمام کنین که به مرور قویتر میشه و همچنین مقدار کمی هم گرمی صمغ که اینجا حالت ملایمی داره و قوی نیست

حدود ۲۵ دقیقه بعد با حضور نعنا هندی یه مقدار تم چوبی ضعیف میگیره ، به فاصله کمی و با اضافه شدن امبر ، فضای عطر بویی شبیه لوازم آرایشی میگیره ، یه چیزی مثه این رژ لب های قدیمی که بهش ماتیک میگفتن و تا به آخر با همین آکورد آرایشی ادامه میده

طبق ادعای سازندگان و تبلیغات موجود ، این عطر برای ارتباط نزدیک و مصارف رمانتیک طراحی شده اما من چیزه خاص و جذب کننده ایی ندیدم شاید خانوما بوی لوازم آرایش دوست داشته باشن اما بشخصه اصلا دلم نمیخواد بوی لوازم آرایش و ماتیک بدم ! بابا مردی گفتن زنی گفتن

ماندگاری حدود ۱۰ ساعته رو پوست خشک و سفید داره با پخش خوب و قابل قبول برعکس نظرات منفی تو این قسمت راضی کننده س

مهدی
مهدی

من که خوشم اومد کاره خاص وخوشبو و شیکیه ولی فقط تو زمستون استفاده بشه پخش وماندگاریشم قابل قبوله

perfumer s8
perfumer s8

sweet with touch of vanilla but musculine and very very sensual.
good longevity and medium sillage.
7.5/10
....................................................
عطری با رایحه وانیل پودری بسیار باکیفیت بصورت غالب و امبر و گل رز در حاشیه و روایح چوبی در پس زمینه. شاید ازین عطر بوی چوبی به اونصورت حس نکنید، اما همین رایحه چوبی جلوی شیرین تر شدن کار رو گرفته و یجورایی روایح شیرین رو تعدیل و مردونه کرده. مناسب شب های سرده و از نظر شخصیتی برازنده مرد های جنتلمن و مهربون. ماندگاری پرایوت خوبه و پخشش متوسطه.

7.5/10

wongkar
wongkar

its a nice fragrance ! lovely drydown
but it's just not for me, or i can't like it yet? maybe.
im gonna sell mine for now.

Uniqueness : 9 out of 10
Longevity : cant give the score yet
Projection : 8 out of 10

Try before you buy.

K1
K1

I've been gifted this perfume by a precious friend!
This perfume was one of my most beloved four years ago and is, still is, one of the best ambers in designer world.

Strictly Private meets customers' utmost satisfactory level because of its simplicity and complexity! This perfume is result of opposite moods; warm velvety vanilla and rose and resins at one side, junipers, basil and pepper at the other side. So the perfume opens with warmth-injected freshness which is higher than routine of designer perfumes.

Yet with all these, Strictly Private is a simple, frank, straight and gentle perfume. One of the easiest to wear scents for evening, every season you wish, but only evening and night. Not a daytime cologne.
★★★

MonarC
MonarC

Well I have to admit this is the first fragrance ever that I've bought again. Why? Cause it smells divine. It's one of the best woody scents outta here. So original, smooth and last like 5-7 hours on my skin. I love it.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Wonderful scent which in my opinion could easily fall into niche territory.
I also find it to be rather unisex.
In the opening it leans more on the feminine side on my skin as it opens rather sweet and creamy with vanilla and rose as dominant notes. Then spices and resins join in and the dry down is accompanied by Amber, patchouli and vetiver making the scent lean more on the masculine side.
It's smooth and classy.
Only downside for me is that on me unfortunately it doesn't last very long and it sits rather close to my skin.

Rerik
Rerik

Baldessarini Strictly Private starts with a very sexy, sweet smell, which reminds me the smell of raspberry syrup.
After a while the syrup disappears and you get star anise smell up to the end. Even though there is no star anise listed, the combination of notes make it smell like. It´s definitely made for the night. The smell reminds me very much of L`Altra Follia.

By the way, this fragrance has been reformulated.
The first sexy smell version has just Baldessarini Baldessarini stamped on the bottle, the reformulated says Baldessarini Strictly Private.

dremerick

I reviewed this gem some time ago and kept it short and positive. Just wanted to revisit as I feel this scent is truly worth further admiration.
This may be the quintessential "gentleman" fragrance. Beautiful, austere, classy. Yet, my 27 yo nephew has made this his signature scent. Either he has mature taste in fragrances, or this stuff is that damn good that anyone with a reasonable sniffer can appreciate it. I tend to think its the latter. A masterpiece that can best all rivals.
Enthusiastic review, I know. But I truly believe it.

Platinum1
Platinum1

~ Strictly Private is aptly named with it's subtle romantic notes of rose and seductive vanilla for the nose. It is not as popular and far more discreet in sillage than some other well known date-night scents. This composition of amber, basil, cedar, faint patchouli and an ethereal rose will keep your nose dipping to your wrist and satisfied in your new gentlemanly perfume. This evokes in me the equivalent of a comfortable wool blazer that lays nicely off the shoulder and surrounds you with comfort and warmth. The type of jacket and scent your date will want to steal for her own to ward off the evening chill in the warmth of it's private and personal cloud of cozy vanilla.
Kind Regards, Plat ~

StaySaucy
StaySaucy

An intoxicating vanilla and rose combination drys down to a perfect blend of the notes listed above (Newbie Nose) great longevity but definitely an sophisticated/older gentlemen's scent that for sure. If your a younger gentlemen I wouldn't recommend this scent, UNLESS Your looking for a high class sugar mamma THEN, Here you go!

Sunnn
Sunnn

In my opinion it has declined...

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Very light no longevity I honestly thought it was for women. Pretty bottle.

thiefofnoses
thiefofnoses

A big fluffy pillow of a fragrance, with balsamic vanilla and to my nose not much else. Maybe the faintest touch of rose in the drydown. Easily unisex. My experience would seem to be similar to casavulva's a few reviews below this one. I live in a sub-tropical climate and find this incredibly cloying, except maybe for a few deep winter nights.

Extremely safe and I suspect pleasing to the female of the species' nose(s) A lot of people have commented positively on the bottle. Personally, I think the bottle just looks pretentious.

jimmyo1
jimmyo1

Cracked mine an hour ago.....
I must say I didn't get much upon first sniff, just a very light and subtle sweetness.
Since... Well have to say I can now smell the rose quite prominently with a slight Vanilla and amber backdrop.
Oooh just yum indeed.

TBH haven't really detected many of the other notes but I don't care really
if it smells this great!!

The drydown is wonderful and vibrant.

Not the most projective frag by any means but dam it smells good.
But.. Longevity is GREAT!
People in my office even commented "ooh that smells lovely".
Beautiful, elegant and dam right classy.

Devine juice I must say I am smitten

8.5/10

Casavulva
Casavulva

Very classy bottle, that's for sure. Hugo Boss' mature line probably targeted SP for dates and nightlife for adult audience.

My new bottle is from 2014 and unfortunately the content is either changed or damaged. It is now also produced by Mäurer and Wirtz. Was that always the case?

I hardly smell anything. Absolutely no bergamot in the opening here, no basil, not much of anything.
Then the fragrance settles, and I have a 3 hour skin scent with synthetic vanilla, some amber, a hint of rose and some pepper.

Quite disappointed to be honest, when I first tried Strictly Private a few years back I remember it differently.

This "hardly smell anything" has happened to me only once before, with Tsar. But I guess it is possible that a few bad production batches will slip through the quality control now and then.

2/10. (But my previous sample was much much better!)

EDIT: Aha. A quick research reveals that Baldessarini is no longer a Hugo Boss brand. It was transferred to M&W in 2011. This may explain why the new batch of SP is changed and also why the Baldessarini consentree cologne has so incredible low sillage and longevity. Beware! I suspect that perhaps my bottle is not damaged after all, but really what SP is like these days. 2/10.

RUDOLFO512

Strictly Private is my power bomb. Whenever I want to get noticed (Fall/Winter) I wear this fragrance. The basil, rose, bergamot and vanilla make this fragrance very creamy and sweet. It is very strong so I recommend 3 sprays at the most. It lasts forever on me and I love that. It could be worn in the day or evening during the fall/winter. The price is not bad at all either.

biscoff
biscoff

Masterpiece, one of my all time favorites!!!
It reflects my inner identity - calm, masculine, caring, healing, and loving - it cannot be described verbally with notes' pyramid or whatsoever, it has to be inhaled, experienced, enjoyed. That is Baldessarini Strictly Private!

dremerick

Simply sublime! Beautiful! Almost niche! I hope it continues under the radar so I can keep it in my collection.

kanak
kanak

Strictly Private is my fourth Baldessarini after the original, Del Mar, n Ambre and so far, they have all been pretty good and my respect for this brand has gone up considerably. I am actually curious now to try all the others as the quality in all the ones I have smelled has been consistently good. SP starts off with a peppery sweet citrus note and then it's pretty much vanilla rose all the way with traces of amber, Patchouli,and some mild woodiness which could be the vetiver. It shares common DNA with Burberry Brit and Tom Ford Noir, at times smelling like bits and pieces of one or the other. Like all the Baldessarinis I have tried, excellent quality blend with moderate sillage and projection. Longevity is about 5-6 hours with 5 sprays. Give it a try and it just might surprise you. This one flies under a lot of people's radar and that is a shame. I love it. 8.5/10.

KJS88

You know, if Guerlain's modern creations for men were anywhere near as good as their classic feminines (bar, maybe, l'Instant and l'Instant Extreme--I've always had a soft spot for both), I'd imagine them to be something like this. Strictly Private has a Guerlain-ish composition, but in a way that is still very 21st Century. All the elements are there. The vanillic base (vanillar, amber, cedar). The floral-aromatic heart (rose, fir, vetiver). The provencale introduction (basil, bergamot, pink pepper). It has moderate sillage and above average lasting power. A unique smelling blend doubly dichotomous in its savoury/sweet, non-gourmand/gourmand, seemless blending. A great, value-for-money buy which I'll probably use at least once a week and re-buy some time down the track. Feels comfortable and competant.

aaron1969
aaron1969

First sniff i had, was " Wow, this smells amazing " sadly after about half an hour i could hardly smell it anymore. Tried spraying loads more but unfortunately it had the same result. Really dissapointed as it showed so much early promise

[email protected]
tyrip19562000@yahoo.com

IN MY OPINION THIS COLOGNE IS THE VERY BEST FOR THE MONEY,HANDS DOWN,I'm pretty shocked the price is so affordable,I wear Creed,L'instant Extreme,M7,and other high end colognes as well as lower priced colognes such as Ted Lapidus Altimar and TL Pour Lui which are GREAT in their own right,but I was EXTREMELY and PLEASANTLY surprised by the sillage,longevity and overall balance of Strictly Private,if your a true cologne lover like I am,who LOVES,GREAT scents that has GREAT SILLAGE and LONGEVITY,its DEFINITELY a must try,you won't be disappointed.(TRUST ME YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE)...

mabduaguye
mabduaguye

Best Blind Buy ever!

I think Parfumista2010's review is spot on - It is absolutely innoffensive and very sensual. Presentation is great, price is very good as well.

All in all

Projection/Silage: Medium-Low

If you love light, warm and sweet scents - try this.

Highly recommended.

EDIT:
This scent definitely grows on you! I remember thinking when I first got it that it was much easier to like than Lalique PH which I got at the same time - while Lalique grew on me slowly, this one I came to love immediately after a few wearings.

I tend to think that it's projection is limited, but its happened a number of times that someone walks into my office, or more interestingly, the cold lab where I work and goes ''what smells so good?'' - when I can hardly smell it myself. Granted it's strongest real close to you (and thats how I love my scents to be) but perhaps its just so light that you forget you're wearing it easily.

Needless to say - I have found my first signature scent.

warlockss
warlockss

what an intoxicating delicious scent .this trully is made for a gentleman . made for those who like to show they mean business, someone with power , someone who like to show power and leadership . Its a downright sexy and luxurious fragrance made more for the cooler daytime /nighttime weather to a slightly warm evening to night time scenario . the scent is a perfect blend of creamy vanilla , roasted vanilla marshmello , with some amber and patchouli. the rose i dont get so much but that note of rose is a combination of both rose mixed with basil which make this even more special .
its the best bang for dollar for what this has been able to deliver i would consider this sexual scent as going into the niche area .
long lasting and projection perfection . I own 3 bottles of this beauty .
my rating is an 9/10

hell cold
hell cold

با سلام من به تازگی این عطر رو خریدم پخش بوش خیلی ضعیفه ولی رایحه اش نسبت به قیمتش عالیه.در ضمن یه ته بویی از دیور هوم اینتنس رو هم میده البته نت پایانی

gerry.madoni
gerry.madoni

I was thinking a rather nice and safe rendition of creme brulee, as previous reviews suggest, but then something much more satisfying transpired. Almost like a sweet dessert served up by an elegently mature female who knows all about life love and lust. Safe to say Strictly Private can be worn to the Opera and to the Sinful Symphony afterwards. There is just something about this fragrance that requires , on the surface, careful social carraige, but behind the facade a torrid carnal desire awaits.
This is the fragrance to enamour and seduce that woman. For the younger ladies, it will draw their attention and will signify class, taste and luxury. Rather than trying to seperate the men from the boys as the marketing campaign claims, Strictly Private will seperate the women from the wannabes.

Do not have any misconceptions that this is a versatile scent. In all honesty I fail to see how I could wear it in any other than an intimate private setting.

The best from the Baldessarini line along with the original Baldessarini for Men.

shahab.zaidi
shahab.zaidi

Great , great and great. Luxurious and high class aroma. Superb powdery dry down. But i wish if it was more long lasting. Over all a splended. Bottle is a great Art work too.

GRAF
GRAF

A perfect scent highly recommended. Especially in winter time very very sensual and sweet. I love it. Absolutely masculine and sexy. I read the reviews and I don't think that men's fragrances must smell only like aftersave or lemon or metal tins. This is perfect elegant and luxurious scent.As for the longevity and sillage what can I say ... just try it...

pronose
pronose

it's very close to dior homme! not that much keen of both!!!!!

aLmoravado
aLmoravado

What a wonderful cologne! Balsamic and powdery to the core, with an elegant bottle to go with it.

Edit: It's been more than seven hours, and I can still smell this fabulous scent.

hellel
hellel

At last..a new real men's scent. Simply wonderfull..

khatsar
khatsar

I'm a woman and wear this scent happily but would LOVE to encounter it on a man. It is incredibly sexy, though definitely not masculine in the conventional sense. I can see why some men would shy away from it but to me it exudes a feeling of understated, warm and intimate masculinity.

The vanilla in this doesn't have any kind of frosting-like quality to it-- it's lightly spiced and so gorgeous, but retains an inviting golden quality. Strictly Private is absolute catnip for a woman like me who loves warmer scents on a man. If a special guy wore this on a date with me, I would be crawling all over him in short order. Seriously.

merezvan
merezvan

دوام فوق العاده بالا خیلی عجیب اصلا بهش نمییاد که این قدر دوام داشته باشه و پخش بوی بسیار خوبی هم داره و از همه مهمتر خیلی خوش بو از دستش ندین

beyazgölge
beyazgölge

first of all it has a clean effect. think that winter version of "eau de cartier". it is a calm frag for a calm, charismatic man. every men should try it once in a life

shibinabraham
shibinabraham

the attendant' in the shop asked me to try this and i am glad i did! sensual woody with a strong vanilla base type fragrance. don't know if this is just for the moment, but i love this frag! projection : 5 - 6 hrs, sillage : 3 hrs. you wont go wrong with this frag if you are an absolute woody (sweet) frag lover.

Geordieboy
Geordieboy

Amazing fragrance, one of my all time favorites! Very sweet but has a grown up luxurious quality about it. Once i got this i wore it all the time for about a month. Truly fantastic

This reminds me a little of dhi but with more vanilla and less cocoa. Underrated excellence

gjallen
gjallen

Bought this without smelling it and when it arrived, I loved it! I generally don't like sweet smells, but it has a sweet hint within this fragrance. This fragrance is very masculine and when I smelt it, it made me think of a fortune 500 business type. Highly recommended for the man who likes a masculine smell with a little sweetness.

Knickx
Knickx

The perfume doesn't quite live to it's punch line " separates men from the boys". Longevity is an issue and doesn't go we'll in a propical country like India.

RUDOLFO512

I am in love with this fragrance! The start is a bit strong but the dry down is divine. It smells a bit like chocolate. I keep smelling my wrist every 5 minutes. It smells elegant and sensual at the same time. I will be wearing this fragrance very often.

flamin201
flamin201

love it, will be buying again.

xerxes

Today bought my 2nd bottle, huuuummm....LOVE YOU!

chickenman
chickenman

Ordered samples of this based on postive reviews for a masculine,vanilla based fragrance.What I discovered was a soft, warm, sweet smelling feminine scent.I find nothing masculine about this scent whatsoever except for maybe the slightest hint of masculinity many, many hours after application.But even then I wouldn't venture to label it unisex let alone masculine.Creamy,soft,warm and deliscious but if I smelled this on a dude I would assume it was the residual scent left over from his last embrace with his girl.I think the ladies would love this scent because of it's sweet feminimity, but it's something they should be wearing on themselves.Other than the bottle,this fragrance does little to represent anything masculine in my opinion. And it's reference of seperating the men from the boys is perplexing when in reality, it might seperate the women from the girls? Try it and see for yourself because I think the only thing Strictly Private about this scent is the fact that it's made for a man but meant for a woman.

MOMOOO
MOMOOO

the power of softness
it is my first from baldessarini & i liked. it is some how very soft and still masculine but it can be used as a unisex one . it is creamy vanilla it remind me of dior homme has a good longevity & moderate Sillage it deserves the try a unique one from baldessarini only vanilla lovers are invited
smell : 8
long : 7
sillage : 6

Sauerkraut
Sauerkraut

...Hugo Boss goes Fahrenheit 32: very nice (by way of exception)...!

TheLumineri
TheLumineri

Just arrived! 1 spray to the back of the hand - wait - **sniff** - NICE! - wait - **sniff** - WoW... - wait - **sniff** - OMG - wait - **SNIIIFF** - ....................speachless......I'm in LOVE!

It has been at least 30-45 minutes now and the "wait - **sniff**" pattern has yet to cease!....This juice is sorcery!

...seriously...this has to be made using the Vanilla scented love juice of Angels!

bonarelli
bonarelli

wow!!the box this stuff comes in is even amazing! this may be my new favorite scent..the best thing about it is its soo uncommon..i had to purchase this one from the uk..yes did does have a strong vanilla note but its more then that ..there no way any women could resist this so gentle and so masculine at the same time..This was a blind buy for me..and to all who are considering making that same move, go thu with it you will be very pleased ..so pleased in fact ull be going out every night just to put on this sensual juice ..10 all the way!

bmisterious
bmisterious

I want to know what is the projection on this perfume also the longevity of strictly private? I have Baldessarini AMBRE and although its a beautiful and special scent its a close to the skin perfume and the projection is below average. Before I buy Strictly Private I would love some feedback thanks.

xerxes

I love it but brings me headache, may be due to too much vanilla.

Slayerized
Slayerized

For me this is a perfect oriental spicy like fragrance being almost gourmand. I never smelled Tom Ford's TV so I cannot compare.
Woody notes (cedar) mixed with some dry vanilla/creme brulee accorded by amber and patchouli. The vibe it gives me is very sensual, luxurious and expensive.
I never smelled anything like it and for me it's the best by Baldessarini followed by the way less original Ambre. I do not consider it uni-sex at all but women are of course free to wear this gorgeous stuff! Sillage is average and longevity is above average (the scent lingers around you for hours!). Best for (cosy) evenings, dates (women adore this)and formal occasions.

DaZeD
DaZeD

Oh boy, this is such a great smell, i really love it.It's a very warm and cozy scent, very sweet and masculine, spicy and sexy as hell.

One of my favorites.

samihardanian
samihardanian

یکی از منحصر به فردترین عطرهائی که تا کنون دیده ام
شیشه مشکی با پلاک طلایی و لوکس این عطر بسیار تاثیرگذار است.این شیشه زیبا با عطر درون آن و بوی کم نظیر وانیلی که ازش ساطع میگردد یک مجموعه کم نظیر را به وجود آورده است. من هم با نظر سایر دوستان خصوصا کیوان عزیز کاملا موافقم که این عطر و بو، زانوی هر دختری را میتواند به ارتعاش وادارد و او را سست نماید.به معنای واقعی کلمه سکس در بطریست.داشتن آنرا به کلیه عاشقان عطر و ادکلن توصیه می نمایم.
همانگونه که از اسم آن برمیاد ویژه معاشقه و قرار و مدارهای عاشقانه می باشد و لذا نباید از آن انتظار پخش بوی زیادی را داشت که به هیچ عنوان برای میهمانی و جشنهای گروهی مناسب نمی باشد بلکه اختصاصا برای این ساخته شده است که فقط چند سانتی متر بین عاشق و معشوق فاصله باشد. یک عطر کم نظیر برای کلیه مردان متاهل و آنانی که محبوبه ای دارند.
بالدسارینی متشکرم

m-hani
m-hani

با سلام
همانطور که از اسم این رایحه معلوم است رایحه آن مخفی است
پخش بالایی ندارد
دوم خوبی دارد
مناسب زمانی است که شخص در فاصله چند سانتیمتری شما قرار دارد و قرار است فقط آن شخص ای رایحه را حس کند
بوی وانیلش محشره
کلا کار جدیدیه دیگه
اینکه رایحه آن پنهان است جالبه
با احترام

This has a light vanillary note. I find it a good daytime perfume for a man.

leecher88
leecher88

This is a very interesting fragrance, not everybody can wear it and not on every clothes can you put it on.
Personally i love it and thats why i wear it but to be honest i am 22 and its maybe something for older men and not thin guys like me !
Besides i would recommend to put it on jackets or pullover but not on shirts!!!
Its a very elegant perfume !
I adore it !!!!!

Guys i tried Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille and can tell you one thing Strictly Private is much more brighter and projects a better smell. Tobacco Vanille is just vanille and tobacco thats it but doesnt smell better for its high price

Bottle design 10/10
Uniqueness : 8/10
Smell : 10/10
Longevity : 9/10

citizen912
citizen912

Well I have had this a couple of months now and to be honest I can't really see what the fuss is about. Being a lover of Ambre I was expecting something rather special but to me it is just a little redolent of some cheaper body washes I had when I was a younger man. It doesn't smell offensive, just a little androgenous for me. I like my scents to be definitely masculine I guess (though leave out the leather when it is overdone). Next up, Encre Noire and the hope of something equally special to replace that of my signature scent Escada Magnetism - RIP.

freddiefingers
freddiefingers

I pick whiffs of all notes listed except the vetiver.i guess i need to really wear this for a long time before luckily my nose picks it up one day .but then to me that's not the issue.this is a soft creamy fragrance with a not too dominant woody base.to me the base is the best part of this and it's lovely

Not sure about skin chemistry but this lasts and projects well enough on me.In any case i really dont like loud,desperately seeking-attention kind of fragrances anyway so this does well for me.On my skin this doesnt wash off even after a shower or bath.not sure how much i got to scrub to get rid of it but that's just to emphasize how lasting this is

i think it's most suitable for nite wear or cold rainy days.You can on an odd day even get away with it on a windy summer day only be careful on the trigger or else it will be overwhelming.

It's clearly a mature scent.truly separates the men from the boys.i recommend this wholeheartedly and will be wearing it from time to time.

antonpan
antonpan

A sweet, but spicy perfume for men. Yes, some can find it feminine, but the big quantity of pepper on a "dry" vanilla base sounds on me in the elegant and expensive masculine way. A noble fragrance, ideal of dates, clubs etc.

Parfumista2010
Parfumista2010

Another men´s perfume I discovered for myself. Guys, please do not think I am strange. I just love exploring new fragrances and I do not care much anymore about labels which state "men´s" or "ladies"...except for the bathroom, of course :-)

Strictly Private is often compared to Tobacco Vanille. I will not do so as I love TV for what it is. SP is a very nice light-weight woody-aromatic-vanilla scent which wears beautifully on both men and women, I believe. It is not bitter, not harsh nor particularly masculine. It just smells very nice and distinguished. A bit woody, a bit vanilla, a hint of citrus in the beginning. Absolutely inoffensive.
Ladies, try it out and/or kiss the man wearing it :-)

The bottle is beautiful, too. Like this scent a lot.

guest_Agent
guest_Agent

I smelled it last winter, i've got a little tiny tester and since then i fell in love with Strictly Private. every time i wore it, i felt so upgraded.lol but indeed,there is something special about this parfume,something that really seperates you from the others.
And now i'm proud to have it in my collection.

baronbvp
baronbvp

A phenomenal fragrance, modern yet different; masculine yet elegant. Like all Baldessarini frags I've tried, it is light and not exceptionally long-lasting, so spray your breastbone a couple times and let it rise up through your collar during the day. The amber and vanilla notes blend well in a rich and sensual scent that you'll enjoy for hours. So will your lady friend.

guest_fragrance lover
guest_fragrance lover

i personally would not buy this product. Sense of smell is confusing and this says a lot. If you have a definite personality this fragrance is not for you, sorry, the truth hurts.

guest_unisex

my partner was given this fragrance as a gift. once used by both of us we couldnt decide whether this fragrance represents feminity or masculinty.
nice smell .

nice smell .

Dad jax
Dad jax

I was wondering how i forgot about this one.!!!
Very nice, different and YES PVT ! Very special, woody and masculine.
Only thing that lack is longevity (3 to 4 hrs)....But impressive !!!

Very unique and luxury fragrance, for real charming men, for the play boys all over the world. There is nothing like this in the market. Sweet, masculine, spicy, durable and powerful.

guest_Oliver
guest_Oliver

Love It, Wear It, Own IT -- sounds like a bloody advert, but it makes me feel real good.

carera
carera

i smell this one its too femine i doubt its for men .
sorry baldessarini but not lucky in this one.

behzad1280
behzad1280

The box (packing) and flacon are so luxurious, mysterious, and elegant.

The cologne itself is very familiar to my nose. It looks as a very mild and sophisticated combination of some famous perfumes ...

I do not agree that it suits for special occasions because it keeps so close to your skin and sillage is below average and projection is weak (but longevity is better). It’s totally privet! Surely your girlfriend will love it on your skin!

I expected much more of it judging by Ads, reviews, and the name Baldessarini.

However I don’t know exactly why, but I like it very much ☺

در وحله اول شیشه مشکی با پلاک طلایی و بسیار لوکس این عطر خیلی آدم رو تحت تاثیر قرار میده.
اما خود عطر به اندازه شیشه اش تاثیر گذار نیست.
بوی بسیار خوبی داره. گرم و بسیار با احساس. اما پخش بوی ضعیفی داره و به همین خاطر فکر میکنم برای میهمانی ها زیاد مناسب نیست.
در عوض جون میده واسه قرارهای عاشقانه
من که با وجود پخش بوی کم و دوام متوسطش ، خیلی دوستش دارم

Auguszta
Auguszta

It's unisex indeed. The basil-bergamot-juniper opening gives the impression that it's a traditionally masculine frag for about a minute, but from then on there's nothing exclusively masculine about it. I'd say the drydown is actually more feminine than not.
So, all in all it's a very pleasant, light and refined, piquant and almost dry tobacco scent that stays rather close to the skin. A case of understated elegance. It's perfectly suited for daytime and even office wear as this will never offend anyone around you. I adore the scent of tobacco, and it really upsets me that so many tobacco frags are ruined by an overbearing vanilla base. This one is an exception, the vanilla is under control.
So, if you enjoy light tobacco scents, who cares whether it was meant for men or women? I certainly don't, and wear it with pleasure.

Very nice masculine fragrance. maybe the best from Baldessarini....Sweet with a touch of vanilla. I don't beleive that is unisex, is strictly for men but can be used by women who prefer masculine perfumes. Very distinctive!

guest_EuroFilly
guest_EuroFilly

This fragrance came out earlier this year in Europe, I picked up a EDT for my man, it smells absolutely wonderful! And I might add -- fabulous on him. It is surprisingly light, almost too light, for it fades to the mid and base notes quickly. It is never overpowering, one of those kinds of scents that turns your head should a man cross your path, and you ask "Shazzam?! What was THAT dreamy smell?" Very classy cologne from Baldassarini. Hard to impossible to find in the USA though. Situation may have changed by now? I would not call this a unisex fragrance.

I agree.it's a unisex perfume.it has something in common with Jasmin noir and black by BVLGARI.
it's light and tender.despite the bottle,nothing heavy exists here.it's as bit woody.that's all I can smell!not spicy,nor fresh and full of citruses;it's all about light woodsy notes.that's why I believe women can wear it easily too.
I also smell vanilla at the base notes and it's good.a bit sweet and warm.
I think it's perfect for office wear for managers as it's high classed.

da_markos
da_markos

name says us all - it's really private scent. very close to the body, calm and sensual like F_A said. it's one of few vanilla scent that i enjoy.
another good fragrance from baldessarini.
remember! you need free head (rather nose) and surroundings durign testing it. mall or perfumery isn't fortunate place to do this.

F_A
F_A

A unisex fragrance, indeed. Strictly Private is a "calm", sensual fragrance with citrusy top notes and powdery amber-woody base. Somewhere in the middle notes I can smell lovely aniseed note and one moment the scent reminded me Frapin 1270 a little! I somehow imagine Strictly Private on a reserved, elegant person.
The staying power on my skin is average.

darlingbuds
darlingbuds

'What separates the men from the boys' -- is their misguided tagline: well, what about the girls? I've recently come by a sample of this and I love it. There's a fresh, almost quinine-like quality in the topnotes that tempers the sweetness of the vanilla and crème brûlée. Although that bracing accord weakens a bit as 'SP' dries down, the sweet ambery floral is never overpowering. From top to bottom, this has a warm,opulent, yet somehow still restrained sensuality. Sorry, Baldessarini --no hope of keeping this one strictly private!

ZeeK
ZeeK

I am desperately looking forward a debut of Baldessarini, Strictly Private. “Separates the men from the boys” was my first intro with Baldessarini in late 2007, I got really impressed by the “Ambre” and it is with me always. After trying Baldessarini I believe that their motto focuses the masculine qualities one dominates and sticks to what he believes, the “Sensuality”, the “love”, the “affection”, the “intimacy” but all at the considerate level of mentality and that is something baldessarini are meant with separating the men from the boys.

The new fragrance as its ancestors seems to focus the upper class men who are fond of luxurious and quality living. Citrus – Spices – Warm – Woody and too Sensual what I can smell in the marketing campaign.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Baldessarini Strictly Private fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Baldessarini Strictly Private, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Strictly Private by Baldessarini. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Strictly Private by Baldessarini represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.