Designers » B » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

B. Balenciaga Skin Balenciaga for women
dislike

I have it: 7 I want it: 78

ozonic
B. Balenciaga Skin Balenciaga for women Pictures B. Balenciaga Skin Balenciaga for women Pictures B. Balenciaga Skin Balenciaga for women Pictures

The first fragrance from Balenciaga since the designer Alexander Wang took over as the creative director, B. Balenciaga, was launched in October 2014 as a sharp, green scent of floral and woody undertones. In April 2015, its first reinterpretation named B. Balenciaga Skin comes out.

B. Balenciaga Skin is announced as a more delicate version of the fragrance. The composition opens with notes of bergamot, green tea, soya bean and lily of the valley. Violet leaf absolut is mixed with peony and iris root in the heart, followed by the base of cedar, cashmere, vetiver and ambrette seed.

Available in soft - pink colored bottle of the original design as 50 and 75 ml Eau de Parfum.

Bergamot Green Tea Soybean Lily-of-the-Valley

Blackout

B. Balenciaga Skin Fragrance Reviews

chicandsweet
chicandsweet

I plan to purchase the 1.7 oz. of this for my birthday nest month. I received a sample of it from a perfume sales person at Nordstrom, and I'm really glad I gave it a full week to see if my body chemistry worked compatibly with it. I'm a fruity-floral fan-- my go-to fragrances are Chanel Chance Eau Tendre and Marc Jacobs Daisy. I've been wanting a more grown-up cologne, but the few I like-- from Estee Lauder Pleasures always becomes too powdery on me, Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet doesn't work, either-- just didn't suit me. Until B. Skin from Balenciaga. It actually doesn't seem green on me-- less vegetation, but more floral. Whew! I love woodsy, masculine scents, but I want to smell feminine. This one is it!

emyalda
emyalda

I really wanted this perfume and was in love with the scent.
Until my boyfriend told me it smelt like toilet paper
and i realised it did a bit.
I still love it but, i don't want people thinking i smell like toilet paper.

Mas777
Mas777

I like floral woody musk group, but this fragrance really didn' t match with my skin :(
It's feminine, but too much synthetic for my taste. I can detect violet leaves or green tea, or other flowers. Anyway, IMO, it's rather weird. I prefer Balenciaga Paris ;)

joiroy
joiroy

Smells very similar to regular Balenciaga B, but with a weird synthetic note and a bit more florals (and not violet-florals, but some other flowers). The original is much better, but B Skin will do in a pinch.

lat
lat

This is a beautiful fragrance and smells A LOT like Caligna (I'm doing a wrist to wrist comparison as I own both).
Caligna is more smooth and this one is more green but apart from that these two are very similar.

22Sasa22
22Sasa22

I didn't smell the perfume. But the lady in the ad looks scary.

B. Balenciaga Skin by Balenciaga 3.52 out of 5 based on 28 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Balenciaga B. Balenciaga Skin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Balenciaga B. Balenciaga Skin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify B. Balenciaga Skin by Balenciaga. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of B. Balenciaga Skin by Balenciaga represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Versace Eros Pour Femme Calvin Klein Truth Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Blanc Hermes Voyage d`Hermes Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte Penhaligon`s Juniper Sling Burberry London Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Jersey Diptyque Do Son Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Christian Dior Dior Addict Eau Delice Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology La Temperance 14 Lalique Amethyst Calvin Klein Downtown Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Escape to Panarea Valentino Valentino Donna Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau de Parfum Hermes Caleche