Designers » B » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

B. Balenciaga Skin Balenciaga for women

B. Balenciaga Skin Balenciaga for women
dislike

ozonic
B. Balenciaga Skin Balenciaga for women Pictures B. Balenciaga Skin Balenciaga for women Pictures B. Balenciaga Skin Balenciaga for women Pictures

The first fragrance from Balenciaga since the designer Alexander Wang took over as the creative director, B. Balenciaga, was launched in October 2014 as a sharp, green scent of floral and woody undertones. In April 2015, its first reinterpretation named B. Balenciaga Skin comes out.

B. Balenciaga Skin is announced as a more delicate version of the fragrance. The composition opens with notes of bergamot, green tea, soya bean and lily of the valley. Violet leaf absolut is mixed with peony and iris root in the heart, followed by the base of cedar, cashmere, vetiver and ambrette seed.

Available in soft - pink colored bottle of the original design as 50 and 75 ml Eau de Parfum.

Bergamot Green Tea Soybean Lily-of-the-Valley

B. Balenciaga Skin Fragrance Reviews

pauroj
pauroj

i am thorn ! :*(

both b balenciaga's are amazing this one is much softer than b balenciaga , skin is much sweeter and softer but equally delightful i can smell the soy they are both stunners i want both but i think i will get b balenciaga and maybe this one later very original

miscetera
miscetera

I really wanted to like B Skin since I'm a huge fan of original B and more recently, fell hard for B Intense but sorry to say, this is eau de baby aspirin crushed in a dirty ashtray. No thanks.

Camerynn
Camerynn

Ok, is it just me or does the drydown of this smell like a rich old lady's breath?
Kinda sour, kinda bitter...Is that the vetiver I'm smelling?

cake n' cuddles
cake n' cuddles

When I sprayed this on I got a very fresh spicy scent. I thought for sure there was some kind of pepper in here, but all I can figure is that the cedar & vetiver really go wild on me.
I get a creamy musk like sensation, I can contribute this to cashmere woods and the soya beans.
On the other hand I get a fresh, sharp, green take that smells a lot more like violet leaf than tea to me.
I think the orris root is blended in with the musk somewhere.
Overall the smell is spicy, creamy natural musky, and green.
For a "skin" scent I was expecting something just a little more creamy, sweet, or floral. This is very dry and spicy on me.
Overall I like it though.

Scarbie
Scarbie

I requested a sample of this with Sephora order. This is a pleasant, clean, powdery scent. I don't know what soya beans smell like but I'm not picking up on anything wildly unique in this perfume. I will enjoy the sample while it lasts but would not buy a full bottle.

SueC
SueC

The packaging is very pretty however this perfume is a blatant copy of Cerruti 1881 but not as good. Cerruti 1881 has a lovely fleur de lin note (smells like fresh linen) and a wonderful dry down. Far better value than the Balenciaga. Cerruti 1881 has new packaging since I last wore it but I don't know if the formula has changed as well. I hope not.

TrailerTrashPrincess
TrailerTrashPrincess

so many of the notes listed here are things i generally really like. except vetiver and cedar. and i can't really say about the soybeans!

anyway... this is awful on me. like Sweet-tarts candy and pink grapefruit juice.
both of which are things i can't stand.

powdery fake tangy bitter, mixed with sour, bitter citrus.

with a wet-cigarette-ashes-hamster-cage undertone (which would be the vetiver and cedar)

MsFCAS
MsFCAS

I'm wearing a sample of this today. It went on very fresh and green at first. I like a clean scent for work so I thought that was good.

I got into my car and in that closed space it smelled quite strong. It also started to smell sweet, like YSL Parisienne. I asked my carpool partner if it was too strong and she said she could smell it and had noticed it when she got into the car, but the scent was inoffensive and smelled clean, like a shower gel or soap.

Now about 2 hours since I sprayed it I'm still getting a sweetness. But when I put my nose to my wrist I smell the leathery notes.

I wish the clean notes would last longer.

esteban747
esteban747

Violet leaf is the main note. for some reason that note gives me a headache. So usually I just dismiss any fragrance with violet leaf (in high quantities).
But I'm a guy and this is a women perfume so I should shut up and save my whining for another time.
Balenciaga Skin feels green. Clean too. But mostly green.
The tea adds a soothing dryness. Most of the notes are typical 'masculine' with the exception of Peony and Lily of the valley. So I get the allegory to skin, sort of neutral, a perfume that can be elusive and mimic the scent of clean skin.
Do I like it? Mmmmmmh, I don't know. after a while it becomes too linear for my taste.

WildDove
WildDove

After a brief citrus opening, all I get are woods, overwhelming woods.

chicandsweet
chicandsweet

I plan to purchase the 1.7 oz. of this for my birthday nest month. I received a sample of it from a perfume sales person at Nordstrom, and I'm really glad I gave it a full week to see if my body chemistry worked compatibly with it. I'm a fruity-floral fan-- my go-to fragrances are Chanel Chance Eau Tendre and Marc Jacobs Daisy. I've been wanting a more grown-up cologne, but the few I like-- from Estee Lauder Pleasures always becomes too powdery on me, Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet doesn't work, either-- just didn't suit me. Until B. Skin from Balenciaga. It actually doesn't seem green on me-- less vegetation, but more floral. Whew! I love woodsy, masculine scents, but I want to smell feminine. This one is it!

Mas777
Mas777

I like floral woody musk group, but this fragrance really didn' t match with my skin :(
It's feminine, but too much synthetic for my taste. I can detect violet leaves or green tea, or other flowers. Anyway, IMO, it's rather weird. I prefer Balenciaga Paris ;)

joiroy
joiroy

Smells very similar to regular Balenciaga B, but with a weird synthetic note and a bit more florals (and not violet-florals, but some other flowers). The original is much better, but B Skin will do in a pinch.

lat
lat

This is a beautiful fragrance and smells A LOT like Caligna (I'm doing a wrist to wrist comparison as I own both).
Caligna is more smooth and this one is more green but apart from that these two are very similar.

22Sasa22
22Sasa22

I didn't smell the perfume. But the lady in the ad looks scary.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Balenciaga B. Balenciaga Skin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Balenciaga B. Balenciaga Skin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify B. Balenciaga Skin by Balenciaga. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of B. Balenciaga Skin by Balenciaga represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.