Designers » B » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

B. Balenciaga Skin Balenciaga for women

B. Balenciaga Skin Balenciaga for women
dislike

ozonic
B. Balenciaga Skin Balenciaga for women Pictures B. Balenciaga Skin Balenciaga for women Pictures B. Balenciaga Skin Balenciaga for women Pictures

The first fragrance from Balenciaga since the designer Alexander Wang took over as the creative director, B. Balenciaga, was launched in October 2014 as a sharp, green scent of floral and woody undertones. In April 2015, its first reinterpretation named B. Balenciaga Skin comes out.

B. Balenciaga Skin is announced as a more delicate version of the fragrance. The composition opens with notes of bergamot, green tea, soya bean and lily of the valley. Violet leaf absolut is mixed with peony and iris root in the heart, followed by the base of cedar, cashmere, vetiver and ambrette seed.

Available in soft - pink colored bottle of the original design as 50 and 75 ml Eau de Parfum.

Bergamot Green Tea Soybean Lily-of-the-Valley

Jimmy Choo

B. Balenciaga Skin Fragrance Reviews

esteban747
esteban747

Violet leaf is the main note. for some reason that note gives me a headache. So usually I just dismiss any fragrance with violet leaf (in high quantities).
But I'm a guy and this is a women perfume so I should shut up and save my whining for another time.
Balenciaga Skin feels green. Clean too. But mostly green.
The tea adds a soothing dryness. Most of the notes are typical 'masculine' with the exception of Peony and Lily of the valley. So I get the allegory to skin, sort of neutral, a perfume that can be elusive and mimic the scent of clean skin.
Do I like it? Mmmmmmh, I don't know. after a while it becomes too linear for my taste.

WildDove
WildDove

After a brief citrus opening, all I get are woods, overwhelming woods.

chicandsweet
chicandsweet

I plan to purchase the 1.7 oz. of this for my birthday nest month. I received a sample of it from a perfume sales person at Nordstrom, and I'm really glad I gave it a full week to see if my body chemistry worked compatibly with it. I'm a fruity-floral fan-- my go-to fragrances are Chanel Chance Eau Tendre and Marc Jacobs Daisy. I've been wanting a more grown-up cologne, but the few I like-- from Estee Lauder Pleasures always becomes too powdery on me, Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet doesn't work, either-- just didn't suit me. Until B. Skin from Balenciaga. It actually doesn't seem green on me-- less vegetation, but more floral. Whew! I love woodsy, masculine scents, but I want to smell feminine. This one is it!

Mas777
Mas777

I like floral woody musk group, but this fragrance really didn' t match with my skin :(
It's feminine, but too much synthetic for my taste. I can detect violet leaves or green tea, or other flowers. Anyway, IMO, it's rather weird. I prefer Balenciaga Paris ;)

joiroy
joiroy

Smells very similar to regular Balenciaga B, but with a weird synthetic note and a bit more florals (and not violet-florals, but some other flowers). The original is much better, but B Skin will do in a pinch.

lat
lat

This is a beautiful fragrance and smells A LOT like Caligna (I'm doing a wrist to wrist comparison as I own both).
Caligna is more smooth and this one is more green but apart from that these two are very similar.

22Sasa22
22Sasa22

I didn't smell the perfume. But the lady in the ad looks scary.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Balenciaga B. Balenciaga Skin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Balenciaga B. Balenciaga Skin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify B. Balenciaga Skin by Balenciaga. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of B. Balenciaga Skin by Balenciaga represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Blanc Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte Diptyque Philosykos Thierry Mugler Angel Muse Prada Infusion d'Iris Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Diptyque Eau Duelle Frederic Malle L'Eau d'Hiver Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Prada Infusion d`Iris Eau de Toilette Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Hermes Eau des Merveilles Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Gucci Gucci Premiere Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Jersey Kai Kai Diptyque Do Son