Designers » B » Chypre Floral « Groups

Balenciaga Paris L`Edition Reflets Balenciaga for women

Balenciaga Paris L`Edition Reflets  Balenciaga for women
dislike

ozonic

Balenciaga launches L'Edition Reflets version of its original scent of violets Balenciaga Paris from 2008. Paris L'Edition Reflets is a limited edition for 2014, inspired by the luminous, reflective accents of the iconic Balenciaga handbags and fashion accessories.

The fragrance is a sophisticated blend of violet and woods. It opens with accords of red and black pepper with fresh violet leaves. The heart is dominated bz essence of violet, supported by the woody base of patchouli, Texas cedar and vetiver. The creator of the fragrance is Olivier Polge.

The fragrance is available as 75 ml Eau de Parfum.

Violet Leaf Pink Pepper Black Pepper

Violet

Patchouli Cedar Vetiver

Balenciaga Paris

Balenciaga Paris L`Edition Reflets Fragrance Reviews

Sebaht
Sebaht

This is my favorite fragrance, nothing smells like it. Classic long lasting and gorgeous. I love everything about it.

julieekerr
julieekerr

a delicate beauty. gentle violet supported with soft cedar wood and delicate pepper spice. disappointing not strong silage as its one of those perfumes that would not offend however the wearer will get lovely wafts throughout the day and reasonable longevity. i am not a fan of violet but this one has won me over. Its pure and clean and brings to mind the smell of baby skin. Although musk is not listed it has that clean non sexy musk note. It does not smell like guerlain angelique noire however it brings that frag to mind. sophisticated classy clean warm and perfect for the daytime summer.

Jennifer555
Jennifer555

I love love love this!! The minute I put it on I was hooked. Has hints of the regular Balenciaga Paris but it is not the same and I like this one much better. Smells feminine, rich, classy, expensive. It's hard to describe the scent, it is just amazing...smells of violets and other good stuff. I picked this up for a great price at Marshall's and I still can't get over it. I have the opposite experience of the poster below me...I put a small spray on and it has amazing longevity and sillage. It is super strong and lasted many hours on me. One of my favorites.

Zingiber
Zingiber

This is my latest purchase and I was excited to try something else from Balenciaga. I already have and enjoy 'Florabotanica' which consistently attracts positive comments so my expectations were high for this one.

The fragrance is utterly delightful, it's light and clean, fresh and delicate offering that sophisticated hint of successful confident woman and evoking images of silk stockings, well-tailored suits, glossy hair and perfect make-up.

The tester card clung onto the scent as I carried in my hand around the perfume department for over an hour. Eventually, I put it in my handbag and it filled the bag with its delightful aroma. After three hours I pulled out the card and sniffed, it was just as described above. Sometime later, I sniffed the card again and it was holding up really well.

I decided this was the one to buy and sprayed the tester on my wrist. It smelled just as good as the card so I bought it. The sillage lasted until my attention was distracted and when I excitedly remembered it again the scent had disappeared.

My husband who is 'Muster' when it comes to my fragrances had to put his nose onto my skin before he could detect it. He said, "It's a beautiful smell but you have to get really close before you can smell it."

I am wearing it today, liberally on my neck and forearms and must say that I couldn't smell it after a few seconds of applying it. Also, there was no comment as I arrived at the office this morning. I'm very disappointed. I hope others' experiences of this delicious fragrance are different from mine.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris L`Edition Reflets fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris L`Edition Reflets , you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Balenciaga Paris L`Edition Reflets by Balenciaga. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Balenciaga Paris L`Edition Reflets by Balenciaga represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Balenciaga Balenciaga L`Essence Christian Dior Miss Dior (new) Cacharel LouLou Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Estée Lauder Pleasures Chanel Coco Noir Christian Dior Miss Dior Le Parfum Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Elie Saab Le Parfum Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Clinique Aromatics Elixir Hermes 24 Faubourg Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Balenciaga Florabotanica Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Christian Dior Miss Dior Eau De Toilette Thierry Mugler Womanity Estée Lauder Sensuous