Designers » B » Chypre Floral « Groups

Wildbloom Banana Republic for women

Wildbloom Banana Republic for women
dislike

Wildbloom Banana Republic for women Pictures Wildbloom Banana Republic for women Pictures

Wildbloom is advertised under the slogan "The Spirit of You," designed for spontaneous, charming and adventurous women who enjoy every moment of their day.

Wildbloom embodies the optimism and beauty of joy with a delicious and enticing blend of tropical fruits, unusual flowers and woody notes. Perfumer Jean-Claude Delville created an aura of carefree elegance and effortless seduction with this floral-fruity chypre composition, concentrating on camellia flower. The initial burst of freshness is caused by sparkling fruity notes of pink grapefruit, kumquat, guava and pear. Besides the prominent wild camellias, the floral heart also features blue orchid, water hydrangea and Hawaiian pikake. The sensual base radiates patchouli, musk, sandalwood, tonka bean, oud and suede notes.

The perfume bottle made of glass is decorated with a large flower of brushed leather in a soft peach color. Wildbloom is available as a 50 ml Eau de Parfum.

Wildbloom was launched in 2011.

Grapefruit Kumquat Guava Pear

Orchid Champaca Camelia Hortensia

Musk Sandalwood Patchouli Tonka Bean Agarwood (Oud) Suede

Calyx

Wildbloom Fragrance Reviews

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

I had this perfume and it was nice. I gave one also to a friend who was pregnant and couldn't smell anything too strong but she didn't mind this one and she likes it. Happy. And love the cute packaging. Everytime I pass the counter I would have to resist the urge (with much difficulties) to stop and buy another gorgeous bottle - simply because I wanted to try other smell. But this one is good.

Sharkington
Sharkington

This is one of the funkiest perfumes I have ever smelled. It has such a strange mixture of notes (guava, suede...florals...patchouli...it even has oud) and it just doesn't work for me. It is unique, but not in the way I'd like. If it didn't have a guava and pear fruitiness to it, it might actually smell better. I agree with the reviewer who said it could use more sandalwood - and less fruitiness. Tropical does not mix well with woodiness. The creators of this perfume just wanted to do too much and ended up with a strange Frankenstein of a perfume.

pravda48
pravda48

I get a lot of some of the lower rated notes by user vote from this; on me it's primarily grapefruit, kumquat (not something I was expected to recognize so well in it!), & what I'm guessing to be hortensia and camelia notes based on their descriptions in fragrantica's note database- very feminine, 'pink' smelling clean florals. This is only 30 mins in, and sillage is moderate and it's pretty strong (3 sprays on wrists/arms).

Will report back...

Jitterbug Perfume Lover
Jitterbug Perfume Lover

I love the notes of the scent. I love the very idea of this scent. I love the pairings of guava, pear, and suede, and I love the idea of a cognac drydown. Unfortunately, this scent has zero projection and zero longevity on me. After the first gorgeous 20 minutes, I literally can't smell a thing! Nothing! I own 3 B.R. scents and it's the same with all of them. I should have known; I don't like B.R. clothes and the fragrances don't like me! It's too bad. If this had better projection, it might be a Fall favorite. I guess I will keep looking...

atsa
atsa

My husband thinks this smells like a strawberry smoothie. It's a little too young and silly for what I was hoping my perfume wardrobe would evolve into at 32 so this purchase felt like a step back. It needs sandalwood. That would probably fix its problems. Cool bottle though.

AngelaAngela
AngelaAngela

Wildbloom is a delicious fragrance! This was a blind buy for me, and I am so excited. I love the warm base and warm floral notes. I agree with other posters (The Boy Next Door) about the Hennessey and Crown Royale dry down. This is spot on, and makes me crave spending an evening at a chic casino smoking cigars and drinking vintage whisky. I had been trying to pin down an adequate description of this drool worthy fragrance, and would sumit up as a "deep woody floral accord for elegant women".

On me, the sillage is moderate and longevity is 4 hours-making it a great professional scent.

theboynextdoor
theboynextdoor

Wildbloom is a simple concoction with much similarity to a warm, refreshing cocktail.

The first initial burst of Wildbloom is the fruit or juice that explains it bright color and name.

Orange, mandarian, and tangerine come to mind.

On skin, the soft, clean floral notes arise and neutralize the strong fruit sensation.

The base is warm and rich, much like a liquor mixed at the bottom of a drink, such as Crown Royal or Hennessy.

So basically what you get is a sparkling cocktail, composed of delicious colorful fruits on top of a dark, smooth liquor that gives it warmth and depth (not the harsh sting of a cheap liquor)
Finally, to top it off, you add floral garnishes for decor and balance.

& As a result you have Wildbloom.

Thanks for reading,

The Boy Next Door

Light guava fragrance!

In general it brings fruity green feeling. It smells cold and fresh.

The staying power is good enough.

And it's nice enough.

mseleena
mseleena

Upon spraying, this first starts off with a blast of alcohol but after a couple of seconds to let the scent settle, I smell a ripe sweet pink guava. The scent is bright and uplifting. There's also a tinge of citrus which I'd initially thought was yuzu but which I now know is a combination of kumquat, grapefruit and pear. In the background, I detect a bouquet of airy, watery florals that start to emerge with time and successfully subdue the sweetness of the guava, and it also helps to add some complexity to the fragrance. The fragrance becomes a tad warmer when it reaches the basenotes. There is a hint of oud-like quality at the end together with a kick of spicy patchouli. Overall, a delightful scent. The packaging is gorgeous and makes a pretty display although I do find the cap a little hard to take off. Nonetheless, I'd say it's worth the effort.

iam2sexy4uris
iam2sexy4uris

This is a really beautiful and fresh fragrance. It reminded me a little bit of paris hilton perfume, but it's more fresh and classy. But that was only in the beginning, the perfume then changes and it's just smells amazing, lasts long too. The bottle is gorgeous and very summery. Definitely reminds me of happy summer days.

I couldn't detect a single note listed here,but I like it very much.
at the first spray I thought I got something like fig scent which was great;sweet but not covered by too much vanilla or sweet notes!I also thought I smelt something tropical like mango or banana too.
the mid floral tone is very well balanced.it's delicious and irresistible!it's not just a beautiful bottle,but a very nice scent.

an.jorePipip
an.jorePipip

This fragrance is very refreshing, light with sense of being surrounded by buckets of floral and fruits. Quite long lasting for fresh fragrance, surely worth to buy!

Hikari
Hikari

Wonderful!!! Light and cheerful, not a single irritating note for me, who gets headaches from most perfumes.

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

Some days I detect the suede on first spray, other days, not at all. In any event, when it surfaces, it's accompanied with the juiciest fresh guava and citrus making for a spirited and happy opening.

The individual flowers aren't distinguishable to my nose, but they create a softly radiant bouquet.

In the drydown, I get a little more of the sueded quality, but it's soft and melts easily into the skin--very natural and comfortable to wear. The base is fairly light but has a discernable earthiness and gentle warmth. Occasionally I also get a salty woody oud breeze too which is grounding, yet fresh and still full of fruits.

Overall, I can't help but smile when I wear Wildbloom. It makes me want to do cartwheels on the beach just like in the ad.

mirian@uol.com.br
mirian@uol.com.br

HI,
Thanks for answering my question about de beautiful bottle. Until yesterday feb,06 no informations had been posted.
Just missing about where can I find it? Whose stores sell this fragrande please?
regards,
Mirian
São Paulo - SP

Wild bloom was bright and cheerful with very fruity opening, especially guava and pear (peachy?). It did not smell artificial nor too overwhelmingly sweet (depending on how much it's being put on) Then I got a tiny pinch of spiced orangey scent. The middle floral notes were not bad either. Thanks God, there was no white floral note here and I enjoyed it. The scent was clear, no powdery smell, and it stayed bright and deliciously fruity for a long time. Somehow, it felt a bit earthy too.

Speaking of a projection, I could smell it around me from the test strip when I had it tuck away in my jean's back pocket! Unfortunately, I lost the test strip somewhere while walking in the mall, so I never got to check out the base notes.

Wildbloom is a nice additional fragrance from BR house. The bottle is cute and the suede flower decoration can be annoying and get in the way, but it is unique.

Wildbloom by Banana Republic 3.62 out of 5 based on 111 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Banana Republic Wildbloom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Banana Republic Wildbloom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wildbloom by Banana Republic. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wildbloom by Banana Republic represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.