Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Barbie Modelo Barbie for women

Barbie Modelo Barbie for women

Barbie Modelo by Barbie is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women.

Barbie Modelo Fragrance Reviews

I have two of this bottles but I own the old format, I mean, other package. The smell for girls is ok.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Barbie Barbie Modelo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Barbie Barbie Modelo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Barbie Modelo by Barbie. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Barbie Modelo by Barbie represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Barbie Barbie Aventura Avon Secret Fantasy Cacharel Scarlett Roberto Verino Mellow The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette Valentino Rock`n Rose Yves Rocher Yria Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears Avon Shine Halloween Halloween Kiss Yves Rocher Pur Desir de Mimosa Avon Passion Dance Escada Desire Me Givenchy Absolutely Irresistible Adolfo Dominguez U BLUE Women Massimo Dutti En Esencia Avon Urban Flowers Tokyo L`Occitane en Provence Cherry Princess Yves Rocher Abricot Bergeron L`Occitane en Provence Cherry (Cerisier)