Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Barbie Super Model Barbie for women

Barbie Super Model Barbie for women
dislike

I had it: 7 I want it: 6

Barbie Super Model by Barbie is a Floral fragrance for women.

Barbie Super Model Fragrance Reviews

BearysHoney
BearysHoney

I don't know if it was this exact one, but my very first scent of my own (as in, didn't get into my mom's perfumes lol) was a Barbie perfume. Loved it! I remember my dad wasn't a fan because he felt like it had me growing up too fast but I remember as I was getting low, I would add tap water to the screw top bottle to stretch it out.

Jennyke
Jennyke

One of my first perfume:):DReminds me my childhood.

ARIES1983
ARIES1983

This is the perfect scent for little girls. If I had a daughter this is what I'd buy her because I'd hope that she would be as into fragrances as I am. I have a 4 year old boy so I guess I won't get the opportunity to but this adorable scent. How cute is that bottle though.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Barbie Barbie Super Model fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Barbie Barbie Super Model, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Barbie Super Model by Barbie. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Barbie Super Model by Barbie represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears Mariah Carey Luscious Pink Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen N.Y. Chic Kylie Minogue Darling Mirato Malizia Bon Bons Cotton Flower Avon Surreal Christian Dior Forever and Ever Dior Valentino Rock`n`Rose Couture Christian Dior Addict To Life Christian Dior Pure Poison Elixir Christian Dior Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever Valentino Rock`n Rose Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Koto Parfums Hello Kitty Baby Perfume Esprit Esprit Horizon Women Esprit Connect for Her Mirato Malizia Bon Bons Sweet Vanilla Avon Just Play for Her Escada Escada Magnetic Beat Esprit Life by Esprit