Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Route du The Barneys New York for women and men

Route du The Barneys New York for women and men
dislike

Route du The Barneys New York for women and men Pictures

Route du The by Barneys New York is a Floral fragrance for women and men. Route du The was launched in 1986. The fragrance features citruses, lily-of-the-valley and amber.

Citruses Lily-of-the-Valley Amber

Route du The Fragrance Reviews

aficionada
aficionada

Tried it today at Barneys. The beginning was so beautiful: crisp, very fresh, invigorating. I felt so happy, that I was about to buy it right away. But then something stopped me, and I decided to walk around for a while to see how the scent would evolve. It was the right thing to do: in about 15-20 min. the scent became too musky to my taste. 2 hrs. later at home I was trying to scrub it off of my wrist. 5 hrs. later I still can smell it: great staying power. In my modest opinion it's more on the masculine side.

glitteralex
glitteralex

This is a a Bergamot bomb! Spice and warmth, with a sweet honey note about 10 minutes in. Honestly, I can't detect any LOV in there. The Amber base is delightful, but still heavy on the Bergamot. Route du The evokes Earl Grey tea with honey and lemon- very delightful, modern classic, & unisex. Niche before niche existed.

prot72
prot72

Very clean very happy… the only fresh scent different than mass-market. Best for spring and summer and for both genders. If you want wake up and enjoy new day this is the bast way to spay over you this masterpiece and smile.

Now is much warmer outside so I’m wearing this fragrance more frequently and when I more use it than I more like it. I couldn’t imagine earlier that amber can be fresh and cold-like but it is going on in the RdT. There is no sweetness or dust in this fragrance. It is constantly fresh and juice like from unripe fruits with little metallic and clean skin nuances. Really this is not too complicated or very sophisticated but wonderful fragrance.

es el mejor perfume que pudieron haber creado!!!!

Barneys New York ROUTE DU THE is a very refreshing unisex fragrance that seems more aromatic than floral to my nose. The drydown is slightly soapy and very clean, imparting the sensation of having recently showered.

I thought that I detected eucalyptus here, though it is not listed among the notes. But the aromatics are gentle, not bracing, which makes this a good choice for men and women alike who appreciate fresh scents on the lighter side. This would make a great splash or after shave, in addition to a spa scent. But it's also light enough to wear as an eau de toilette.

Feels like a walk along a cool breezy seashore somewhere, perhaps San Francisco...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Barneys New York Route du The fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Barneys New York Route du The, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Route du The by Barneys New York. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Route du The by Barneys New York represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Le Labo Santal 33 Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Etat Libre d`Orange Rien James Heeley Sel Marin Etat Libre d`Orange Tom of Finland Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Hanae Mori HM Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien Atelier Cologne Vetiver Fatal Caron Le 3` Homme de Caron Miller Harris La Fumee Classic Annick Goutal Ninfeo Mio Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme Fresh Cannabis Santal Hermes Eau de Gentiane Blanche Diptyque Philosykos Bond No 9 Bleecker Street Comme des Garcons Green Byredo Green Frederic Malle Lys Mediterranee