Designers » B » Aromatic « Groups

Berlin Im Winter Baruti for women and men
dislike

smoky
Berlin Im Winter Baruti for women and men Pictures

Another name of the perfume is Indigo, it is a version of the perfume Indigo, but a quite independent Version.

Long cold winter nights, intimate and cozy.

Berlin im Winter notes: Lavender (Greece), Mastic oil (Chios), Rose (Greece), Iris, Cassis, Plum, Myrrh, Frankincense (Oman), Irish Coffee, NOOUD, Amber, Leather.

Berlin Im Winter was launched in 2015. The nose behind this fragrance is Spyros Drosopoulos.

Lavender Mastic or Lentisque Rose iris Cassis Plum Olibanum Myrrh Coffee Agarwood (Oud) Amber Leather

Berlin Im Winter Fragrance Reviews

purecaramel
purecaramel

First of all, I would suggest that there is a fraction of NoOud in this perfume. It is the same High Quality Synthetic Sandalwood plushness that exists in Vreeland Absolutely Vital.

The opening is very Pregoni-esque.

The body of the scent differs in that it is more voluptuous, pastel and romantic than O'Driu. All Staccato is reserved for the opening.

Ultimately this becomes a waltz between the High points of Cassis, Rose and Quality Synthetic Wood.

Masterpiece?

Oh, yes, this has all of the texture, colour and scent, of Art, Creativity and Precision. Beautifully orchestrated.

Think Berlin Philharmonic billowing clouds of exquisiteness.

SchopenhauersNose
SchopenhauersNose

Baruti is a house that I initially discovered while perusing through perfumes on IndieScents. Considering the quality of the line, I was surprised to find precious few reviews of it posted on major forums, which only piqued my curiosity more. I also had some difficulty finding much of anything about the company, aside from the fact that it seems to be a re-launch of a company called Magnetic Scents (almost completely unknown to me), which came out with four perfumes in 2012, all of which were also created by Spyros Drosopoulos, the owner of Baruti. That’s about all I know, unfortunately. The current incarnation of his line is available on IndieScents and Bloom Perfumery out of London.

Berlin im Winter contains lavender from Greece, rose from Greece, mastic oil from the isle of Chios, iris, cassis, plum, myrrh, frankincense from Oman, Irish coffee, NOOUD (another of the fragrances in Spyros’ line), amber, leather, and whisky.

Berlin im Winter is possibly the most unique fragrance I’ve smelled in the last year - really. This is a cozy, warm, woody fragrance that has a lot in common with many fougeres: the lavender is certainly there, and perhaps not oakmoss but something faintly green is in the heart and base. What really surprised me were the few notes that come together to form the accord of what I detect to be a warm peach note. It must be the way the cassis mixes with another note, but something highly resembling a peace really sings at the heart of the fragrance. I don’t intend to communicate “gourmand” in any sense, either: it’s not overly, or even moderately sweet. Despite the apparent presence of Irish coffee and whisky, I don’t pick up on these at all.

The performance on this is absolutely out of this world. If you’re one of those people who rolls their eyes when they read or hear a perfume described as a “beast,” you’re not alone – but this is very close. Oddly enough, I usually get only four to six hours with extremely concentrated perfumes, about the same as I do with many EDTs. However, this extrait lasts easily ten hours on my skin, which is practically unheard of. For me, ten hours is about the ideal performance I could ever ask for: I don’t want it to perform for longer (you might change venues that day, or decide to change clothes). As far as performance goes, it’s pretty much the perfect scent: more-than-satisfying longevity with a sillage of perhaps a foot or two.

Spyros is certainly a perfumer to keep your eyes on. I’ve had the pleasure of trying several of the other fragrances in the line, and what he can do with accords really boggles the imagination. NOOUD, another one of his creations, contains – as the name implies – absolutely no oud, yet manages to smell like a carbon copy of it. I would dare anyone in a double-blind sniff test that it didn’t contain oud. And Chai is a hyperrealistic steaming chai tea, redolent of clove, cardamom, ginger, and vanilla. I’ve already tried it – and that’s a gourmand I can get excited about.

velb95
velb95

EN. Absolutely wild perfume, long lasting and deep. You would fall in love immediately of its rebel soul or hate it forever because it would show you your fears.

IT. Il profumo assolutamente selvatico, duraturo e profondo. Ti innamori immediatamente della sua anima ribella o lo odierai per sempre perché sfidasse le tue paure.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Baruti Berlin Im Winter fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Baruti Berlin Im Winter, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Berlin Im Winter by Baruti. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Berlin Im Winter by Baruti represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.