Designers » B » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

Indigo Baruti for women and men
dislike

oud
Indigo Baruti for women and men Pictures

Radiating blue summer skies, continuous music, and effervescent big-city life.

Indigo notes: Mastic oil (Chios), Hyacinth, Rose (Greece), Frankincense (Oman), Cedar (Atlas), Sandalwood, NOOUD, Amber.

Indigo was launched in 2015. The nose behind this fragrance is Spyros Drosopoulos.

Mastic or Lentisque Hiacynth Rose Olibanum Cedar Sandalwood Amber Agarwood (Oud)

Indigo

Indigo Fragrance Reviews

GustaveTheNose
GustaveTheNose

I like this one, it has the same DNA as Baruti Melmmeisje with added heavy rose notes.

The olibanum and mastic are 2 other scents that I know due to my heritage, I really would have loved if they were more heavy here, this would make it more masculine imo.

I cannot smell any oud, or cedar either.

It has excellent longevity and high sillage too, impressive.

I really like this one, but if I can amplify the mastic and olibanum here I would be alot happier.

It is very classy and chic, I cannot see a teenager wearing this, not a tank top and shorts perfume.

It is more on the feminine side too.

Cherry_Darling
Cherry_Darling

Oh how I love baruti. They get it right - every time! Woody, spicy, intense, long lasting, sweet. I love this along with all the other ones in this line. There's a certain waxy balsamic scent that is present in all of them, maybe honey even, but it's all good as it adds to the sweetness intensity and unique scent.

I have samples of most along with 100+ other niches - check out the link on my profile for my EU swap list!

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

I loved Indigo from the first time I wore it. Mastic, hiacynth and olibanum together make a great combination. To me it smells very green and rich. I also detect some sandalwood in the background. I don't get the other notes. It is a parfum extract and a little goes a long way. This is a fragrance that lasts for 7-8 hours on me. Perfect for summer.

epicurean
epicurean

You really have to love mastic to love this. Unfortunately I don't but thought this was worth a try. On the plus side I was pleased to be able to detect the hyacinth, which is very soft and powdery at the beginning. I got very little rose from this. Unfortunately for me, after a while it simply smells of smoke, rubber bands, paper and ink. I'd love to know which city this "city life" perfume is supposed to represent. I'm guessing it's somewhere that's failing its pollution targets.

Edit: OK, OK, I'm going to eat some of my words above. I've tried this a few more times, and since the weather has cooled, Indigo behaves differently. Instead of overwhelmingly sharp inky accords, you also get a lot more of the floral notes, which makes Indigo much more pleasant to wear. I'll try it again on Guy Fawkes night just to get in the mood! Conclusion: I wouldn't consider wearing this unless on a clear, crisp, late autumn/winter day.

yiota.liapi
yiota.liapi

Rich,overwhelming sense of sensuality while you reach the Island Chios (The land of masticha) Love the quality of this perfume

purecaramel
purecaramel

Synthetic, yes!
And I don't care.
For me, it hit's the nerve centers in way similar to Amouage Opus VI although it is far less complex and honeyed, tobacco-ed.
Intoxication, immediate dazzling Frankincense splendour, hangover-like headache and a need to spray again.
If I didn't have the Opus.

antinoo78
antinoo78

Opulento, rico, misterioso, denso, oscuro, narcótico. Es un buen ejemplo de que no solo se necesitan buenos ingredientes para hacer una obra de arte, se necesita talento y una visita de las musas. Otra cosa buena que tiene es que no es conocido. De mi colección de mas de 100 perfumes está en mis 5 preferidos

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Baruti Indigo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Baruti Indigo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Indigo by Baruti. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Indigo by Baruti represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.