Designers » B » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Melkmeisje Baruti for women and men
dislike

honey
Melkmeisje Baruti for women and men Pictures

Inspired by Johannes Vermeer's famous painting "the milkmaid", this is a very Dutch affair indeed. Encapsulates the promises of early summer.

Melkmeisje notes: Pear, Lilac, Linden blossom, Honey, Orris root, Vanilla, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Musk.

Melkmeisje was launched in 2015. The nose behind this fragrance is Spyros Drosopoulos.

Pear Lilac Lime (Linden) Blossom Honey iris Vanilla Vetiver Sandalwood Musk

Pulp

Melkmeisje Fragrance Reviews

Cherry_Darling
Cherry_Darling

I love this scent. The pear and honey just go so well with the florals. Very natural scent, sweet, organic, pulpy almost, and very long lasting, Baruti always delivers best on that front. Probably my second favorite after my signature, but that price tag is holding me back for now. 5 star.

purecaramel
purecaramel

Probably helps that, as I applied this delight across my palette, I am looking into my back yard which has just bloomed into many shades of green Conifer and Deciduous.
A lone Lilac bush blossoms centerstage releasing it's splendid perfume.
On my kitchen table, bright Daffodils radiate their golden charm.
The clincher,in this gem, is the way in which I am drawn into the ethereal high points of Conifer Green and the landing into a sea of Creamy, Citric, Resinous Savon.
No wishlist for this. I will have it now.
Highly recommended.

moodypaws
moodypaws

@archivist I had a sample a while ago and if you had asked me to name notes blindly I wouldn't have come up with vetiver. It may play a support role in the background but it's not the usual rooty or salty beast you find in other frags where it features prominently.
On me this played as a contrast between juicy green notes, with the main component being undecavertol, and a honeyed, sweet musky base. Honey is not dirty either.
Nice juice, good for spring and summer for sure.

Norgirl
Norgirl

Very very strong in the begining , Smells like Cypress trees realy strong in the begining and its Not plesent , almost that cat pee smell. but then it settles abit and th Pear and lindenblossom comes forth and brings a bit of spring feal to it. Honey is also very much present aswell as Vetiver who grownds it , h other notes i can not pick up on .
A guess this isent ment for my skin type cemestry went ohh so wrong with this one , Lindenblossom on my skins seams to be a no go ..

lilalina
lilalina

Lovely warm honeyed floral scent, really smells like spring! Beautiful.

Luccia
Luccia

Floral and calming, noticeable in public, a compliment came from unexpected quarter when wearing this. Coolness of water mixed with petals. In Extrait form, could smell it through my winter knit glove.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Baruti Melkmeisje fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Baruti Melkmeisje, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Melkmeisje by Baruti. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Melkmeisje by Baruti represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Annick Goutal Ambre Fétiche A Lab on Fire What We Do In Paris Is Secret Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Serge Lutens Cedre Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Histoires de Parfums Tubereuse 3 Animale L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzongkha Serge Lutens Santal Majuscule Serge Lutens Bois de Violette Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Serge Lutens Miel De Bois Serge Lutens La Religieuse Stéphane Humbert Lucas 777 Une Nuit a Doha Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles Histoires de Parfums 1969 Parfum de Revolte Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel L`Artisan Parfumeur Bois Farine Parfumerie Generale PG21 Felanilla Annick Goutal Sables Etat Libre d`Orange Tilda Swinton Like This