Designers » B » Oriental Woody « Groups

NOOUD Baruti for women and men
dislike

oud
NOOUD Baruti for women and men Pictures

Opulent and sexy. Smells of oud but doesn't contain a single drop and that's the naked truth.

NOOUD was launched in 2015. The nose behind this fragrance is Spyros Drosopoulos.

Agarwood (Oud) Woody Notes

Escentric 01

NOOUD Fragrance Reviews

purecaramel
purecaramel

A passing resemblance to an ashtray mentholated note present in Heeley's Phoenicia. Instead of story development, it presents a stark one note dimensional.
Interesting as a building block. Not sure if I would want to wear it alone.
I change my rating to thumbs up as Baruti follows in the traditions of Dior Elixir.
"Here ya go"? "Recognize the perfumer within."

Dr.ThraX
Dr.ThraX

This is the kind of ( oud ) where a man or a lady can use.
smooth , soft , a bit strong but not in a bad way. I'm getting some ( incense ) here, not sure if it's my imagination there's a hint of that.
I would say , this is a mature perfume , not good in hot weather , more of a night choice.

Again , Where the heck is the incense !!

K1
K1

There's no oud in NOOUD. It's a trick of perfumery tachtics. I had an interview with Spyros for my perfume blog around his Indigo, and a part of it was about structure of the actual perfume which I didn't included.

NOOUD is a complex composition of several accords to imitate the real smell of agarwood. And if you ask me, this is much higher than those which insist to make you believe they use premium oud wood. In a matter of fact, this approves that what you smell even in a few hundred bucks perfume is not really oud wood with its astronomical price. Just consider what happens to rainforest if all these perfumes include real oud.

NOOUD is medicinal, sour, slightly animalic and enormously woody without any disturbing or truculent touch of oud fragrances. It's bulky but soothing and premium with zesty oud'ish opening and powdery, grassy, and hyacinthy oud dry out.
★★★★

Q80
Q80

If this doesn't have oud in it then Spyros is a genius! It trully has that oud simulation at max although I sense some vacuumed factory sealed bag. But after all I can't deny that this smells like oud which is the type of oud that Europeans generally know.

Fais
Fais

Honestly i was very interested in the name and that is the main reason i bought it.

The juice is very nice strong and long lasting, it is elegant and nice to wear to major events or evenings.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Baruti NOOUD fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Baruti NOOUD, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify NOOUD by Baruti. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of NOOUD by Baruti represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Tom Ford Oud Wood Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles Serge Lutens Chergui Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Byredo Bal d'Afrique Nasomatto Duro Diptyque Philosykos Nasomatto Black Afgano Les Nez Let Me Play the Lion Etat Libre d`Orange Rien Le Labo Santal 33 By Kilian Straight to Heaven Histoires de Parfums 1740 Marquis de Sade Byredo Pulp Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia Baruti Voyance