Designers » B » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Voyance Baruti for women and men
dislike

tuberose
Voyance Baruti for women and men Pictures

Smoke, luminous and limpid, a mystifying paradox.

Voyance notes: Tuberose, Guiac wood, Vetiver, Sandalwood and Musk.

Voyance was launched in 2015. The nose behind this fragrance is Spyros Drosopoulos.

Tuberose Guaiac Wood Vetiver Sandalwood Musk

Voyance Fragrance Reviews

Cherry_Darling
Cherry_Darling

This is not a love for me. It's nice, but somehow the tuberose and musk elements don't hit the sweet spot for me. To be fair though, I did just use a sample in the search for a super unique super sweet scent; and it just doesn't compare to Melkmeisje on that front.

purecaramel
purecaramel

I am generally able to work through nasty opening notes to hear the music within, however, this is an immediate scrubber for me.
Perhaps it's the Tuberose, however I don't really care. Just NO!

siomes
siomes

I'm wearing a sample of this as I type.very nice scent.it has a very strong tuberose smell and in the dry down the musk shines through that also has a some what Rum smell.this would be the perfect scent to go sailing with but it's not an everyday fragrance.its very strong but at this price.its well worth it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Baruti Voyance fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Baruti Voyance, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Voyance by Baruti. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Voyance by Baruti represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Baruti Indigo Baruti NOOUD Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien Guerlain L’Homme Ideal Nasomatto Black Afgano Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Baruti Berlin Im Winter Baruti Melkmeisje Serge Lutens Chergui Diptyque Philosykos Maison Francis Kurkdjian Lumiere Noire Pour Homme Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Byredo Bal d'Afrique Annick Goutal Nuit Etoilee Serge Lutens Cedre Comme des Garcons Daphne Bond No 9 Brooklyn Prada Infusion de Vetiver Bond No 9 Chez Bond