Designers » B » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Voyance Baruti for women and men
dislike

tuberose
Voyance Baruti for women and men Pictures

Smoke, luminous and limpid, a mystifying paradox.

Voyance notes: Tuberose, Guiac wood, Vetiver, Sandalwood and Musk.

Voyance was launched in 2015. The nose behind this fragrance is Spyros Drosopoulos.

Tuberose Guaiac Wood Vetiver Sandalwood Musk

Voyance Fragrance Reviews

steveniox
steveniox

quite a simple combination of tuberose, musk and woody notes to my nose. opens bright, loud and clear with a slightly mentholated, fatty tuberose, before musk comes to meet it equally in the middle. guaic dirties things up a touch and creamy sandalwood comes in later to ground things. too much white musk for my liking though. longevity seems good, sillage brilliant at first before dying down quite quickly.

Q80
Q80

It's not much as nasty as it is quite an unbalanced fragrance! i feel a bit weird (which i most like weirdos) and a bit of something that is dirt! not the dirty or nasty as of compiling it to sexy but something more of a dirty usable water kind of concept, more of a food that lasted more than 2 days out in the open kind of dirt concept but not that i am smelling in here what i have mentioned above but to give you more of explanations of the kind of weird dirt i am sniffing in here.

Now to the contents, there is something sweet here and something more of a dark dirt that doesn't come along with the sweet white clean thingy! and i guess it's sort of tuberose and not sure! more of a soapy tuberose, foamy tuberose and white floral (no jasmines) mingled with musk, guaiac wood & i'm sure that it's the mix that makes the sniffer thinks that vetiver is there somehow.

To me it's quite unbalanced as candied sweet comes up kind of strong on the middle note mingled with that foamy tuberose and white floral musk.

Cherry_Darling
Cherry_Darling

This is not a love for me. It's nice, but somehow the tuberose and musk elements don't hit the sweet spot for me. To be fair though, I did just use a sample in the search for a super unique super sweet scent; and it just doesn't compare to Melkmeisje on that front. It has a nice nutty flavour though.

Upon second test this is also a love for me. So rich, intense, woody and nutty. Interesting how sampling can produce different thoughts at different times..

I have 100+ niche samples for swap within Europe - updated spreadsheet of samples on my profile, get in touch!

purecaramel
purecaramel

I am generally able to work through nasty opening notes to hear the music within, however, this is an immediate scrubber for me.
Perhaps it's the Tuberose, however I don't really care. Just NO!

siomes
siomes

I'm wearing a sample of this as I type.very nice scent.it has a very strong tuberose smell and in the dry down the musk shines through that also has a some what Rum smell.this would be the perfect scent to go sailing with but it's not an everyday fragrance.its very strong but at this price.its well worth it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Baruti Voyance fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Baruti Voyance, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Voyance by Baruti. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Voyance by Baruti represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Baruti Indigo Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles Baruti Melkmeisje Nasomatto Black Afgano Diptyque Philosykos Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Baruti Berlin Im Winter Baruti Tindrer Baruti NOOUD Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady Christian Dior Fahrenheit Le Parfum Tom Ford Black Orchid Serge Lutens Chergui Amouage Interlude Man Serge Lutens Arabie Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien Hermes Caleche Baruti Chai Guerlain L’Homme Ideal Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum