Designers » B » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Amber Blush Bath and Body Works for women

Amber Blush Bath and Body Works for women
dislike

Amber Blush Bath and Body Works for women Pictures

Amber Blush by Bath and Body Works is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Amber Blush was launched in 2013. Top notes are bergamot, mandarin orange, raspberry and champagne; middle notes are jasmine, gardenia, star anise, apricot and magnolia; base notes are vanilla, suede, crystal amber, sandalwood and musk.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Raspberry Champagne

Jasmine Gardenia Star Anise Apricot Magnolia

Vanilla Suede Crystal Amber Sandalwood Musk

Can Can

Amber Blush Fragrance Reviews

ChypreAnn
ChypreAnn

My experience is similar to Tovah's; I get the BBW amber note (similar to BBW Sensual Amber), the raspberry and champagne, and a delicious sweetness that smells like caramel popcorn. If you've ever smelled United Scents of America New Jersey, it's a bit like that, but lighter. I wasn't too impressed with this fragrance at first, but I'm glad I gave it another chance! I got it 75% off at the semi-annual sale; it's going on for a few more days, so this might be a good time to grab it.

moonlightblush
moonlightblush

Something about this is so addictive to me, I find myself reapplying it even when I know I don't need to. Some people complained about it being too sweet but that's exactly what I love about it!

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

this review is for the sheer mist perfume body spray. Smells great in the bottle, and when first applied, 2 minutes later the scent is gone. Picked up at the Bath and Body Works semi annual sale at 50% off. Not impressed, so returning. Bottle is pretty.

Marsqwerty
Marsqwerty

Smells like pink bubblegum creamsicle with a hint of vanilla orange. It's not a strong scent. Very sweet but in a good way. My new favorite. It's a subtle version of Pink Chiffon.

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

Amber Blush is like Forever Red: a sweet, creamy and sensual perfume that evokes Hot Couture. AB, however, is not peppery. Average sillage and longevity.

cake n' cuddles
cake n' cuddles

I actually got my purse size EDT spray of this for free! Facebook has these really cool flash deals, sometimes even including free stuff.
The champagne note in this fragrance is REALLY strong. If I had never drank champagne before I might have thought that it just smelled like alcohol, but champagne does have a distinct smell and it's there, big time. My impression at this point is meh.
The raspberry and amber are playing underneath, following the huge champagne note around like a playful little shadow. In the middle I get a sticky apricot jam, and a synthetic kind of white floral accord that smells VERY characteristic of BBW. If you've smelt a ton of BBW you'll know what I'm talking about. Oh, and I also get the anise note! Subtle but it's hanging around :), I really like it, it's a nice touch. Really adds that extra sass. My impression at this point is positive.
The dry down adds a powdery woody vanilla and my nose is even more happy. This is one of BBW's better releases. If you notice on this page all the long reviews, it's because there is a lot to say about this fragrance! Amber blush is pretty, definitely has that BBW character, but it's an interesting fragrance for being something cute.
The body cream smells fabulous! BBW made me happy on this one, and dude the spray was free! Good job on this one BBW.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

Yes, this does smell very similar to Givenchy Hot Couture and yes it is quite yummy. I like how the prominent note is raspberry which is succulent and mouthwatering. I actually smell a dessert raspberry that isn't too sugary but more strong. Like delicious strong fruit but not like a dessert or candy. My nose also gets the champagne and the vanilla with s small trace of the Amber. (Guess that's where they get Amber blush) Out of all the scents at BBW I find this the most wearable for me. I try to pick scents that can work day to night and seem wearable for a grown woman. I can't wait to get the shower gel and lotion. I was quite surprised at the tart bite this fragrance comes out with. It's a little sharp and rough on the nose but I think that's the effervesence of the champagne against the raspberry. It seems to have a bit more lasting power than a lot of other scents in the store. I think the scillage is a bit better than most. Yet it is not an aggressive strong fragrance like I would say hot couture is. I am very careful I only spray hot couture one time. There is no tobacco in Amber blush. It's fresh and is definately a casual scent that can be generously applied and should be so you can actually smell the scent. I like the champagne note a lot and this is the note I seem to favor from bath and body works this fragrance could work for anyone from teens all the way up to retired women. However, if a woman likes raspberry this scent is surely more mature than many of the other scents at bath and body works with the exceptions of Japanese cherry blossom, white citrus, and twilight woods. This is something a mature woman can easily rock day to night. It's a good purchase and I plan to layer to increase scillage.

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

Amber Blush smells different on me compared to how it smells on other people, in my opinion. Smelling it from the bottle (and on other people), it smells fruitier, sweeter, and juicier. On me, that's not so much the case. The same thing happened to me with Twilight Woods. That doesn't mean Amber Blush or Twilight Woods smell bad, per se, it's just that I think they smell better on other people than they do on me.

When I wear Amber Blush, the apricot and the musk take center stage; to the point where I almost can't smell anything else. In a way, this fragrance very much reminds me of Lady Gaga's "FAME" perfume, because that fragrance had an apricot note that dominated on my skin as well. I can't help but associate the two fragrances now. Neither fragrance smells bad on me, but I may prefer how they smell on others.

Overall, this is one of Bath & Body Works's more mature scents (by their standards today). It's a nice departure from the uber-sweet fragrances they've been releasing for the past few years. I do find that the fragrance has more dimension, since it tends to smell different on different people. Give it a try!

Fragrantguy
Fragrantguy

Perhaps the most beautiful feminine fragrance on the market right now. This scent is quite beautiful and deserves plenty of recognition. It is definitely a raspberry vanilla creamy delight, but don't worry, the musk and champagne gives it a maturity that keeps this from being your typical bubble gum pop tart fragrance. The bottle itself itsn't your regular tweeny bop flanker, in fact, the beautiful scenery, the mature pink shades, luminous "crystalized" amber leaves, and calm blue letters spelling "Amber Blush" is what pulled me into this scent. I'm glad it did. This scent is so pretty it just might make you blush. I hope BBW decides to keep this as a regular scent, because it has really romanced me.

cyclone1391
cyclone1391

I love this scent and it is the closest scent to "gourmand" that I own. I HATE wearing baked good smells which is why I appreciate how Amber Blush lends sweetness in the vanilla without letting me smell like a donut, like Victoria did. The dry down is very cuddly and the vanilla sued and amber are what is most prevalent on me. I wish there was more sandalwood though. Also the top notes are delicious and that's when I notice the sandalwood most, so it's a shame they don't last longer.

rosembloom
rosembloom

I am actually loving this in January! Being a gourmand lover, this amber tickles me blush! I detect the mouthwatering raspberry candy first ( you know those little gummies shaped like raspberries? I get that and love it). A light vanilla and champagne blend makes me feel cozy and sensual. It actually holds quite well on my skin for about 3 hours then becomes a skin scent that has gotten many compliments. Lovely to wear during the cold winter months!

rachellecunningham
rachellecunningham

I actually quite love this. It's tangy-sweet and powdery and just a little sensual. Like last year, my mum went to BBW to get me a Christmas gift, and she got me both the EDT and the body lotion. The raspberry is definitely the strongest note, and I don't think I could ever get tired of it.

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

This smells alright, but it's not my favorite. The reason I bought it is, because I could smell some spice to it, and I kept wondering where it can from, then I looked through the notes, and it's Suede, like soft leather. I usually don't like any kind of leather in perfumes, but BBW pulls it off. Amber Blush isn't too overpowering it's just right. Overall rating 6/10.

Halogen1
Halogen1

It smells overwhelmingly like cough medicine to me, and a lot like Katy Perry's "Meow" after 2 minutes; not such a good thing. It's not one of those scents that hits hard and stays that way, so I'm thankful that it lingers more than lurks minutes/hours later. From the description alone, on the BBW website, this scent smells EXACTLY how I thought it would; and I was hoping that I would be proved wrong. Something about Amber and Champagne seems to turn me off. I do think that the scent is much better after 15min., when it starts to smell a bit more like berries. Every so often, I do buy a scent knowing that it's not my number 1 all-time-favorite, just to make things interesting for myself. I forget that I am wearing this scent/ that I would spray such an odor on myself because it doesn't resonate with me; so it keeps me alert, because every time I smell it, it surprises me that I'm wearing it. Noa Cacharel is the only scent that I spray and just get lost in the lovliness, oblivious to where the smell is coming from, just that it's here and warm and wonderful; it actually makes me feel happy when I sniff it.

Islandgoddess
Islandgoddess

I really enjoy this scent... Tested the lotion on my hand earlier and the dry down smells very reminiscent of Givenchy Hot Couture... Which I ADORE. It's a lot sweeter and less smoky but still very close. I believe it's the notes of raspberry and amber. Purchasing this tomorrow.

theboynextdoor
theboynextdoor

Amber BLUSH

First off, I'd like to know why Fragrantica chose this image...

This is the sneak preview size, and the actual release of the full-size Amber Blush Eau De Toilette is quite stunning.

I know it's not a big deal, but it's kind of upsetting because the design and elegance of the bottle really says a lot about its fragrance.

Moving on.

Amber Blush is a gorgeous creation that will appeal to many, many women, and will please many, many men.

As many have said, it is sweet. For some, they say too sweet, but I have to disagree.

The sweetness arrives from the top notes of raspberry champagne which gives it a feminine, sparkling effervescence.

To me, this is the BLUSH within the fragrance like a romantic, flirtatious innocence.

Underneath the raspberry lies a warm blend of amber and vanilla suede.

Suddenly, it's undeniably magnetic and becomes an instant cozy, hold me, feel me, glamorous perfume.

The warm amber gives it the sophistication it needed to stray away from becoming a fruity-tooty candy scent.

With the sweet raspberry and the warm amber, Amber Blush becomes a sort of irresistible concoction that can make anyone blush.

Because I work at BBW, I have seen many women and men smell this fragrance, and around 9/10 who smell it fall in love with it.

& Falling in love is the perfect description for it. It's not a feel good, optimistic fragrance. It's not a clean, fresh fragrance. It's a romantic, seductive fragrance that aims to make others fall for you.

I have the sample size of the eau de toilette, and I am shocked at how strong one or two sprays is and how long it lasts!

However, at one point I was able to try the new Daily Trio (Body Lotion, Shower Gel, and Fine Fragrance Mist) in Amber Blush and noticed none of these forms did enough justice for the true fragrance notes.

Thankfully, they released an exclusive, Sheer Perfume Mist, which is a STUNNING bottle with a stronger concentration of fragrance. SO WORTH IT, because not only will you love to display in your room, but you will smell and feel like a million bucks.

GO AHEAD AND TRY IT. Everything is 100% guaranteed at Bath & Body Works, so next time you are in the store, buy the Eau De Toilette, or the Sheer Perfume Mist, and pair with the amazingggg Golden Sugar Scrub.

Pick one hot date to use the scrub before and then spray the perfume and get ready to make em' blush.

Of course, message me and let me know how it goes! & Most Importantly if you are not happy, RETURN IT!!!!!

Because you can, and you should.

Blushing,

The Boy Next Door

Brenda Legaspi
Brenda Legaspi

I really this scent! It's very soft, powdery and floral sweet! Great for this cold months..

Amber Blush, to me, smells like Twilight Woods, with the woody notes removed, and replaced with a huge helping of bubble gum. A real raspberry has some tartness to it, but the raspberry in this is more like a raspberry candy. There is a lot of sugar in this. This smells warm and sweet, and seems suitable for the cooler weather that comes with fall. I like this for the similarity to Twilight Woods, but its not a love for me.

Cherub1993
Cherub1993

My newest. I've read some of the other reviews comparing it to twilight woods, and would have to agree except much lighter and creamier. Definitely rasperries and champagne with a gourmand twist. When I think of berries and champagne I think of VS's strawberries & champagne which I considered dry. Amber blush is richer and sweeter. A dash of the shower gel makes a heavenly bubble bath! This scent will fill many Christmas stockings this year.

KissLand
KissLand

This fragrance also comes in a sheer body mist... $5 more dollars, said to be a more sensual concentrated version.... Reviews says it's a little darker then the original scent

It sounds like it may be more oriental... I will check it out during holiday shopping, this sounds like a great one

Tovah
Tovah

Sure to be a huge hit! It has the feel of a "daytime" version of Twilight Woods. This is a happy, sparkly, yet warm fragrance that's nice for just smelling good. I smell, just as the notes suggest, raspberry, champagne, and amber. There is an undertone which hints of caramel as well, which is lovely for Fall. Sometimes I need to wear uncomplicated scents that work simply to add cheer to my atmosphere, or to give me a burst of energy. Amber Blush fits the bill. It's a very enjoyable, bright fragrance that has lasting power that ought to shame those designer fragrance brands that charge 4x the money for their terribly mediocre products. I hit Bath & Body Works during one of their "Buy 3 Get 3 for Free" sales, and even if I was using the stuff for room freshener it would be a great deal! The edt bottles contain 2.5 oz of fragrance and the bottles are really cute.

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

Immediate fruitiness leads to soft tea-infused vanilla wrapped with a bouquet of flowers. The bergamot stands heavy. Bits of spice, lifted by the champagne notes are calmed by the vanilla suede.
When I think of amber, I envision heavier, more resinous materials. Not fruit. Not flowers. The inclusion of orange, raspberry and apricot along with jasmine, gardenia and magnolia into Amber Blush makes this fragrance a bit too sweet, flowery and overpowering. The woods and musk are barely enough to bring it to a pleasing equilibrium where the name could be called Amber alone. It's a misnomer to me. Definitely a cold weather scent with its cloying sweetness.
Amber Blush radiates out for a few hours with one spray. I see this more as a room freshener scent than as a personal fragrance. Sample before you buy.

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

I love this! I am wearing the entire ritual and a few squirts of the EDT. Applied about 2 hours ago.
The lotion is faintly still there but fading, and the EDT/mist is still going pretty good.

On me, it's a raspberry, creme scent. There's something in the drydown (is it the suede???) that makes this scent smell kind of fresh. Not like you could wear it to the gym fresh though, just youthful.

The sillage is low however.

Will I buy the full size? Maybe so :)

youphoria

Very mild and soft, plus it lasts like an hour but smells like Sensual Amber diffused with candy :)

Grimly Fiendish
Grimly Fiendish

I scored a preview EDT vial for super cheap on the BBW website, and I'm so glad I gave this a chance!

This is a warm, fruity, sweet scent that is light and playful. The notes I smell most are raspberry, champagne, apricot and amber.

This actually reminds me of Can Can by Paris Hilton (one of my guilty pleasures, I'll admit). Both have very prominent fruits and amber, and are very sweet. Amber Blush is much lighter, less syrupy sweet, and has an efferverscent feel to it (must be the champagne).

This is one of my new favorite scents from BBW. I'll definitely be picking up products from this line when my sample vial runs out!

charmybird
charmybird

I walked into BBW The other day and told the sales lady that I liked Twilight Woods, she pointed me to this fragrance and said it smelled similar. I'm not sure it does, but I do like it. I wasn't a hundred percent sold on it, so I bought the $3 EDT preview. I think men will like this scent cuz it's sweet. I don't think it's very grown-up at all though, so it's gonna be a casual weekend night fragrance for me.

APH-Canada
APH-Canada

I purchased this just last week and all my friends love it. They say I smell like raspberries with just a hint of champagne. It was definitely a successful blind buy.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I'm loving this fragrance right now. It's warm, sweet, romantic and just yummy! I detect raspberry, champagne, apricot, vanilla and amber in this. I have the travel sized body mist, full sized body cream and preview EDT. I'm dying to have the full sized EDT. Amber Blush is the best scent Bath and Body Works has released since Twilight Woods!

UPDATE: Amber Blush EDT (Preview) lasts about 3 hours and stays close to the skin. I'm debating whether or not I should buy the full sized EDT.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

This smells similar to Paris amour, but a little warmer. I think it is the champagne, kind of gives it a bubbly appeal. Not quite as light and fruity as PA but close. It does smell good. Amber Blush is a charming, flirty, cozy scent. I admit I am a little disappointed because I love Cashmere Glow and was hoping Amber Blush would be more like that. It is decent, though. Glad I bought a mini edt trial while they were only $3 :)

Whit
Whit

I bought the matching shower gel and body cream after having sniffed the EDT preview. I think it's a nice scent for fall as it's warm and cozy but has that effervescent champagne note to keep it flirty. With the products I have, I get moderate longevity with low sillage, but that's ok. I haven't been very happy with some of their new releases, but I like this one. A must try if you're looking for an inexpensive cozy frag for fall.

iLoVeTHe80s87
iLoVeTHe80s87

I work at BBW, so I've been advertising/demo-ing this for weeks and I've gotten quite fond of it. It's warm and inviting, but has sweet fruitiness to it. I don't think I'll be purchasing it, but I do like it and think many women will as well.

secretcrush
secretcrush

I picked this up in a preview vial of the edt last week for $3, and its not bad at all... Its mildly fruity-floral and sweet with a warm, sensual undertone... It's average sillage and pretty long-lasting scent will make it a must-buy for many!!! I wouldn't mind having the matching body cream and shower gel :)

Amber Blush by Bath and Body Works 4.05 out of 5 based on 150 ratings and 33 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bath and Body Works Amber Blush fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bath and Body Works Amber Blush, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amber Blush by Bath and Body Works. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amber Blush by Bath and Body Works represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.