Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Beautiful Day Bath and Body Works for women

Beautiful Day Bath and Body Works for women
dislike

Beautiful Day by Bath and Body Works is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Beautiful Day was launched in 2013. Top notes are apple, pear and black currant; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, chamomile and pink peony; base notes are white peach and white wood.

Apple Pear Black Currant

Irresistible Apple

Beautiful Day Fragrance Reviews

DJJellyBean
DJJellyBean

Such a nice sweet apple and pear scent. I really like it. It totally smells like the garnier fructis line of hair care product. I've been looking for something that smelled similar and this is a perfect match. Lily of the valley compliments these two notes well. Great spring/summer scent. Best for summer IMO because when the skin heats up it smells sweeter and more fruity.
@moonlightblush, spraying this into your brush before brushing your hair is a great idea, thank you!

MelyB
MelyB

Nice fresh fragrance for warmer months. It's a very "quiet" scent against my skin which is perfect for the office. I catch whiffs of it as I walk around but it doesn't affect my co-worker's allergies. After a really clean slightly sweet initial spray, within a half hour it dies down to a combo apple/pear scent with no hint of florals which I love since so many of my perfumes have a floral heart.

Pinksugarplum03
Pinksugarplum03

I usually do not like apple fragrances but I do enjoy this one. It is fresh and fruity. I love how this smells like a refreshing green apple. The body mist is very long lasting on me when I layer it with the body lotion.

moonlightblush
moonlightblush

It's an okay scent when it first goes on, but after it sits awhile it smells even better. Sort of reminds me of a hair salon (good or bad depending how you view it). Good for me, I like to spray this in my hairbrush before I brush my hair.

PalmSpringsTammy
PalmSpringsTammy

Received this as a birthday gift from one of my wonderful co-workers! LOVE, LOVE this stuff!! I agree with the other posters who smell the similarity between Beautiful Day and Calyx. :)

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

This one is quite fresh and wearable. This can easily be the perfume for people who dont really like fragrances.....since it smells fresh and kind of like really fancy hairspray would smell..people would probably never say it is distracting or too much.....any complaints would 've that it is too safe or boring. ...lots of Apple and pear.....both of those fruits with the rise and cassis adding a floral pop. This is extremely fresh. It smells like Donna karan be delicious and pear glace had a baby. This one can give you a headache if you are prone to them. I like this one a lot as it is different from the other sugary/ berry scents. This is a good one to wear to work or even to run errands. I'm not in love with fit but I like it for what it is and imagine a summer day would embrace this one. I like it and am glad to have this around for a quick spritz. It does smell like outside smells when the sun is shining down

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

The initial spray bothered me, but once it dried down I fell in love!! I love the mix of the apple and the florals that accompany it. It is a very loud fragrance to me, but it has great lasting power. I feel fresh just wearing it!

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

Beautiful Day is supposed to be a very fruity, sweet, and fresh fragrance. Unfortunately for me, the fruit in this scent smells pretty sour, acidic, and rotten to me; not fresh at all.

Perhaps this is just my personal preference? While I do enjoy myself a delicious apple to snack on, green apple perfumes are just not my style. These types of scents make me think of an apple core that's sitting in the garbage. Sorry, Bath & Body Works!

I imagine that if you enjoy fragrances like DKNY Be Delicious, then you will enjoy Beautiful Day very much. It's just not for me.

bonnie52
bonnie52

I have yet to find a body spry by Bath and body works that the sent lasts longer than an hour. I give up trying. Always disappointed that they smell so nice for such a short time.

lisalgreer
lisalgreer

Milder version of Butterfly Flower which is overpowering. A disappointment...

dovey
dovey

Fruity Sweet (not candy sweet this time :) , Crisp , Elegant , refreshing
BBW have renovated themselves with Beautiful day collection
away from the super sweet berry candy vanilla scents they have been known for , for quite sometime now.....
Amazing for day time, at the gym , for a hick
Can wear it all year around no need to wait for spring time...........Cause u know what? it will bring spring days right back to you :)
Excellent name choice

Well done BBW

honeysmiles
honeysmiles

This is a sweet, clean and fresh fragrance. I wear this to the gym or when heading out to the grocery store, etc. It's not a "serious" fragrance, in my opinion, but it's definitely a nice one to add to your collection for a quick spritz when running errands or something light to wear when heading to yoga/the gym to keep yourself smelling fresh and clean.

divasg
divasg

Boring! Green apples and some attempt at sophistication is involved here, but sorry. This was a yawn.

ritaramirezz
ritaramirezz

I love this fruity floral fragrance. I found it to be something different from bath and body works. Beautiful day sort of reminds me of Victoria's Secret, Pear Glace. I can smell the apple and tons of pear on the first spray. I also get a hint of chamomile and the pink peony once it settles. I see some compare it to DKNY's Be Delicious because of the apple, but I prefer Beautiful day over the more expensive designer perfume. Hopefully B&BW does not discontinue this fragrance.

txchococat
txchococat

I love this fragrance - it's a favorite. It's fresh and cooling and a perfect blend of fruit and florals - a breath of fresh air in the southern summer. I just wish it would last on my skin more than 2 seconds.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

This smells like apples and shampoo. Nice at first, but I don't really want a fragrance that reminds me of shampoo.

tiff001
tiff001

the first green apple scent I have, have to say one of bbw better scents nowadays

tinarae
tinarae

This would be just delicious if it worked better with my chemistry! Smells lovely on my mom, but turns bad on me :/ (the lotion does do better on me than the edt or mist) Very fresh and brings on cheerful feelings when I smell it! (Not on myself. If they have a candle of this I would like one) I would imagine that if BBW White Citrus or Country Chic work well for you, their Beautiful Day line should too!

marymyca
marymyca

I smelled the Fine Fragrance mist version of Beautiful Day. I was so excited since the reviews mentioned so much green apple. Unfortunately I got so disappointed :( It totally smelled like a DKNY Be Delicious super diluted version. A copy cat and no lasting power.

knics33
knics33

Perfect combination of slightly sweet and fresh. Haven't been this impressed with a B&BW scent in a very long time. I definitely plan on picking up the ritual (mist, lotion, and shower gel) and eventually the EDT. I I know a lot of people are comparing this to DKNY's Be Delicious (which I have and really like), but I actually like this better. This doesn't have the tartness of Be Delicious... it is easier to wear IMO. Good job B&BW!

theboynextdoor
theboynextdoor

Beautiful Day.

As the name implies, this scent is perfect for those gorgeous, sunny hot, breezy days.

The fragrance smells wet, clean, almost like you were caught in the rain, which is why I think it compliments a bright, sunny day so well because why would you want to smell hot on a hot day?

No, you want to smell & feel cooled down and Beautiful Day's initial burst of juicy, delicious fruit (green apple) is the perfect refresher.

It is very fruity, but thankfully the heart is composed of romantic white florals that give Beautiful Day its 'beauty'.

Fresh, fragile, and flirtatious - Beautiful Day is transformed from being the 'Delicious Day' that it was originally planned to be named...yikes!

All in all, its a slightly aquatic, fruity floral sweet perfume. I say aquatic, because I get a sense of sparkling rinsed fruits and ocean-drenched florals, which once again gives it the wetness I described earlier.

Its a stronger fragrance, and I would imagine too much of it could give someone a headache. So try to be modest when spraying.

I have a small sample of the eau de toilette, and I literally only put a DRIP on each wrist when I wear it, and I can smell it just fine.

But I don't wear it often, its not one of my favorites. I prefer a softer, warmer, more sexy kind of aroma. But this one is definitely perfect for the ladies who enjoy smelling delicious and feeling beautiful.

& You should. Because you are beautiful.

Forever,

The Boy Next Door

magickmaven
magickmaven

My daughter gave this to me as a sort of miniature body spray for my birthday.

It struk me as very green and very very spring. It's not my usual style but I really enjoyed it because it really did match the day on which I applied it: A faultless, sunny spring day with just the right amount of breeze.

I would wear this on my skin and spritz it on my clothes and linens. If they have a candle I'll buy it. I think of the days that I'll spend at an amusement park or other outdoor activities during the summer that make me feel hot and tired I look forward to this fragrance cooling me off a bit and helping me feel clean and fresh and perking me up.

Erwin0613
Erwin0613

Smells unisex to me. It's clean, fresh, with a decent staying power.

bbwfan1234
bbwfan1234

I have this in the lotion, it is quite strong. I love the apple-y notes. it's very girly and not something anyone would mistake for high-end. That said it's a really fun fragrance that I like to wear on casual days.
Edited to add: I do work at bath and body works but I'm not trying to sell anyone on this if they don't like it.

Kristine1005
Kristine1005

I'm surprised at all of the good reviews. To me this is a horrible scent. It's fresh and fruity for maybe 5 minutes, and then turns to a rotten overpowering floral mess. Sorry BBW, this one is not for me.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I tried this when there were little tester vials of the EDT and was sorely disappointed. I thought it was just another fruity scent... so I left without buying it. Fast forward a few weeks - looking to round out a buy three get three sale I picked one of the new Beautiful Day mists. I am eating my words! Yes it is fruity, very much so, but it is DELICIOUS! Fresh and juicy, almost all apple and pear. I think the floral notes compliment the fruitiness perfectly. Mmm I want to take a bite out of my wrist right now :) Mouthwatering... I wonder if maybe the mist is better than the EDT on me. Regardless, I really like this! I haven't worn this long enough to comment on longevity, but I will gladly reapply this again.. and again, and again :) I recommend trying it, definitely!!

quackadoodle
quackadoodle

On my skin, this one doesn't smell very good. The apple note turns sour/rotten, and I don't get any of the floral notes. On my daughter, however, it smells gorgeous. Sweet green apple and beautiful floral. I gave it to her because it suits her perfectly, while it is just terrible on me. A bit disappointed, because it is a very nice scent with NO VANILLA! I was so excited to find something inexpensive and pretty with no vanilla... ha.

Nice scent for the spring/summer if it works with your chemistry.

rosembloom
rosembloom

As Tala wrote, this is indeed similar to Calyx Prescriptives which i simply loved when I wore it all through My Mc-Gill university years. Clean, super fresh, slighly citric and quite simply yummy. The name and bottle perfectly represent this green, slightly aquatic frag with hues of green grass and blue skies. Not soapy in the least but fresh and tangy with fruity notes that scream Granny Smith apples. It has been compared to Be Delicious but this one is fresher and does not contain any 'lotus' note.Instead the lilly of the valley keeps it crisp and clean. The notes I relish most are pear, peach and apple followed by lilly of the valley. Such a lovely scent and lasts really long on me which comes as such a pleasant surprise! I wear it, dreaming of warmner days where the sun warms up my skin. Very well done by BBW! My Spring love!

Tala
Tala

I love it. Very similar to Calyx and the staying power is amazing. I sprayed some on in the store one day. Wasn't too crazy about it but the whole day and night and the day after all I could smell was this fresh citrus floral and I knew it was the Beautiful day. Not candy like, not too fruity and not sour. It is just the perfect feminine scent.

danimcneil
danimcneil

Ok so I bought the whole set with this one! I haven't enjoyed a newly released bbw scent In a really long time! They are all so sweet and all some type of fruit/vanilla/sugar deal. Not here! Beautiful day is not ground breaking by any means, but it is easy to wear, fresh and beautiful! Not clean, but fresh Cuz its not soapy in the least. This is the ultimate fruity shampoo scent. U can even smell the lather! Right off I smell the apple and the pear in equal amounts. Very juicy almost aquatic feeling! But not sweet. I feel once the middle notes of flowers show up, the apple is almost gone but the pear is still going strong! This is the point where I feel the changes stop. For about 3-4 hours (body spray) this smells of pear, peony, lilly of the valley with the tiniest bit of wet woods. I really enjoy this. Its a breath of fresh air and I'm excited to own it! One very sad thing the SA told me was to stock up on midnight pomegranate because its being "retired". What???? That's by far their best scent they have ever carried! :'( so sad!!!!

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

In my opinion, I think Beautiful Day smells really similiar to DKNY Be Delicious, like others have said, but Beautiful Day is better. I never really wore DKNY, because it was just to heavy for me. Beautiful Day is more crisp, and lighter, and I really like that. I just wish Bath, and Body Works, would have out done themselves more this time, and be more creative. I'm really getting tired of repetivite fragrences, it's getting old. What makes Beautiful Day different is the pear, you can really smell that into the green apple, which is nice. This perfume is perfect for not too hot of days like mid 60's weather, perfect for spring. I just hope next time Bath and Body Works out do themselves. Overall that I'm happy with this perfume is 7/10.

Linzyb
Linzyb

Well done BBW! Finally! I was really sick of all the sweet candy, vanilla, gourmandy crap they keep cranking out over there. Haven't loved a scent at BBW since magnolia blossom! I'll admit I do like their scents, they just all seem to be too similar. I've been waiting for a nice floral from them for a long time and although this is a bit sweeter than I'd like, it's very nice! At first spray in the store I was completely turned off, another fruity sweet spray, I thought. So much apple! But within a moment or two I completely turned around on this! The apple mellows out right away and it seems, to me, to be a fresh, sweet apple, not a candy, sweet apple. I'll admit, you REALLY have to like apple to like this one (I smelled the apple throughout, even in dry down) but the beatiful flowers come out on my skin and they are soft and sweet and LOVELY! I am actually impressed! It did remind me a little of DKNY Be Delicious although I do not care for that one, my sister wears it and she smells like hairspray when she does! This was not offensive to me except for the quick initial burst of alcohol apple (dissappeared quickly, common with most BBW scents) I wore this in the body spray form for a few days to make sure I really did love it. Well, I do! Lasted at least 5 hours each time, impressive for a body spray! Went back and tested the edt to see if it lasted longer. No, of course it didn't! That's BBW for ya! So, if you do like apples and a nice soft, floral, everyday scent, this is great! Don't waste your cash on the edt though, at least IMO it doesn't smell much stronger but it definitely doesn't last any longer. Overall, it's not my lovely magnolia blossom, not even close, but if they are really not bringing that back ever, this may be my second choice. Let's just see if I can stand smelling like apples every day! I'll update! If you're also sick of all the sweet, syrupy smells coming from BBW, stop in and try this. Worth a try, I think! And I don't smell any berries in this! Bonus!

nbrooks
nbrooks

A lot like Pear Glace from Vic's Secret except for one note that's a bit sharper. A nice change from all the berries and vanilla at B&BW.

Fragaria
Fragaria

There have been so many scents lately that aren't worth much to me, and now....WHAMO! I'm loving this! This a ME scent! To me, it's green and summery. Not sure what I smell, but not any individual notes! I'm way happy with this and will be getting it next. I was shocked by reviews, this lasts a long time on me. I'm joyous to finally get to be one that is raving about a new scent they've come up with! This a very much love for me! I think it's a bubble bath in a bottle. So clean, with no sharp citrus at all.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I got a sample size. Its nice floral with top fruit apple notes. It does bear some resemblence to Delicious but this one is more floral. I like it quite a bit but alas it doesn't last at all. You will definately smell the apple and lily of the valley so I think you have to enjoy these notes in order to like it.
I like it but poor lasting power doesn't make me want to buy it

Elle949
Elle949

I tried this scent in the body mist a couple weeks ago on my way out after a return and promptly went back to buy it the next day. All I noticed the first time was the floral but after purchasing the mist, lotion, and body wash I noticed the fruit. All I smell now are the apples (it's a lot like the fresh picked hand sanitizer). Kind of bummed it wasn't what I intially noticed but still lovely for spring

krayolakolorz
krayolakolorz

Not sure why all the so-so reviews on this perfume but I really like it. The oils in my skin seem to really agree with this scent and it starts out strong but then evens to a very, very pleasant smell. Normally I do NOT like any apple type top notes but I really enjoy this fragrance. The lily of the valley adds a nice bite to it, so it's not overly fruity or sweet. It's more like sweet tart. So far when I wear this I get comments, even from guys. However, I do have to agree with one thing. It is definitely a BBW fragrance.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I'm SO disappointed in this fragrance! I got the sample for free a while ago and I guess I liked it since I decided to purchase the full size as soon as I could. But when I sprayed this perfume, the top notes just killed me. It smells super sharp and very harsh :( I'm not sure how to explain it but after the sharp top notes, the scent then begins to fade away very quickly. This is just not a good scent to me at all and I already sold it on ebay.

This fragrance is instantly recognziable as a Bath and Body Works scent. Its a fruity floral, but its much less sweet than many of their recent releases. There is no sugar or vanilla here, the sweetness comes from the fruity notes. I smell green apple the most, and the pear is noticable. After that, the floral notes are mild but enough to notice there are florals in here. This is fresh, sweet and has a mild fruity tartness to it, but nothing groundbreaking. I like this but don't love it.

princess mina81
princess mina81

This fragrance is sweet and fresh. Perfect for spring!

Beautiful Day by Bath and Body Works 3.92 out of 5 based on 159 ratings and 40 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bath and Body Works Beautiful Day fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bath and Body Works Beautiful Day, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Beautiful Day by Bath and Body Works. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Beautiful Day by Bath and Body Works represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.