Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Cherry Blossom Bath and Body Works for women

Cherry Blossom Bath and Body Works for women
dislike

ozonic
Cherry Blossom Bath and Body Works for women Pictures Cherry Blossom Bath and Body Works for women Pictures

Cherry Blossom by Bath and Body Works is a Floral fragrance for women. Cherry Blossom was launched in 2005. Top notes are wisteria petals, plum, watermelon and green notes; middle notes are freesia and cherry blossom; base notes are sandalwood, musk and heliotrope.

Wisteria petals Plum Watermelon Green Notes

Freesia Cherry Blossom

Sandalwood Musk Heliotrope

Cherry Blossom Fragrance Reviews

Coolrewrites
Coolrewrites

It's an so-so scent to me. I have smelled worse, but I still am not a huge fan of this one.

Opening-Note
Opening-Note

I hate that this perfume is no longer available in-stores and that the perfume is rarely ever on their site, because it is absolutely my signature scent. I reach for this one more often than any other perfume in my collection, no matter what season it is. It is very clean-smelling and easy to pull off on any given day.I enjoy wearing it-- it is an absolute classic, and I am very upset that it would appear to be being phased-out altogether. I suppose it is about time that I find a new signature.

moonlightblush
moonlightblush

I'm not a fan of this one at all. I smelled it in the store during BBW's semi-annual sale and I loved it so I purchased the lotion but after it sits on you, it starts smelling more and more like freshly washed linens and that smell nauseates me to wear as any kind of lotion/perfume. Fine for around the house but I had to wash it off of me right away.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I actually like this alot! I had been looking for a cherry blossom scent and when this went on sale I just and to have it. Very delicate but has a great initial spray. It does not last very long on me, so I do have to reapply quite often. But I sill really like it!

christinavictory
christinavictory

This used to be my signature scent when I was younger, and I'm starting to rediscover it. It's very delicate and feminine. Very nice for a casual day.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I am so sad that this fragrance is no longer available in stores, but am thankful that it is still available online. I have just started wearing Cherry Blossom again and I am realizing what a lovely fragrance it is! I don't have anything really new to add to the reviews that are already here. Cherry Blossom is a beautiful, slightly powdery fragrance with an underlying clean soapiness that makes me feel so feminine and sweet. It is innocent, innofensive, and really pretty. What was once just a "like" has become a real "love" for me - this is the perfect fragrance to herald the spring with. I swear if B&BW discontinues this fragrance it will be the last straw for me. It feels like every "new" fragrance is a very slight variation on a theme - sweet, sugary, and annoying. With the notable exception of Cashmere Glow.

Get ahold of this while you can - it is worth it to order online.

Nur
Nur

I need something similar to this - please
it's being discontinued and it's my signature scent

fuggi181
fuggi181

dont really like it cuz its too powdery for me

fruitypurr
fruitypurr

I mix it with my Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion and I smell like my friend's cherry tree... oh my god it's revolutionary :)

Cynicalwish

I'd swear there were actual cherries in it. I find it fruity, floral, ozonic and powdery at the same time. Very nice for spring.
I would put it in the same category as Ferrè Rose.
I own both, but I am downsizing and I'd like to swap my BBW in the EU.

sadblossom
sadblossom

so soft and beautiful.

innovativemomma
innovativemomma

I love this scent. It will no longer be available in stores but as an online exclusive and at the pix/bx...yay. I purchased this lotion last year and never really smelled it. When I did sniff it the scent took me back to kindergarten over 30 years ago. It smells like Ms McKee my teacher. Scent is a powerful aid in triggering memories.This is my new heirloom scent along with Jergens original scent (cherry almond) lotion. I want my children and grandchildren to smell a similar scent in 20 years and think of me.

I only wear lotions and body sprays to bed because I don't want to lay next to my hubby with a strong perfume on. I layered this scent last night and it still smells strong over 10 hours later.

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

RIP to this scent. I absolutely LOVE this. What it is a musky floral, topped off with bitter cherry. It all comes together as a clean scent, with a soapy edge to it. LOVE it. I have the EDT, mist and lotion and I layer all together. Lasting power isn't great at 2-4 hours, but it's one of those scents you can't go wrong with. So sad that BBW is discontinuing this and is going down the lane of fruity-florals laced with coconut (with no staying power might I add). Oh well, I'll stock up at the SAS :(

YurikaS
YurikaS

I wear the lotion, and it's my 4th bottle now. I love the scent for everyday use, very flowery fresh yet you can smell the cherry scent as well. If this is being discontinued, I'm in trouble, coz I this is like MY identity. Argh.

cassiopeia09
cassiopeia09

Pretty generic. I wouldn't say I hate it, but nor do I also like it. But then I'm not really one for cherry blossom scents.

purpleribbons
purpleribbons

This smells like a musky floral to me. It also smells like soap. I love the scent, it just smells so nice, and soothing. However, it's not everyone's taste. I know people who think this smells amazing, and other people who think it smells like an old lady.

This is my favorite cherry blossom scent ever, from all the ones I've tried. The cherry blossom is prevalent, and the scent is sweet, fresh, even just a bit soapy. I think it strikes a perfect balance. Sadly, this is being discontinued as I write this.

meli1893
meli1893

Ive been using this since am 12 and i still like it

Flowercat
Flowercat

I'd been known to enjoy BBW's Japanese Cherry Blossom scent, but a friend bought me a set of Cherry Blossom bath products for Christmas (by happy mistake?!), and it wasn't until I breathed in the delicate, powdery-light gentle sweetness of the body wash and shampoo/conditioner in the shower that I grabbed the bottles for a second look! OH, "plain" Cherry Blossom! Lovely! The whole house smelled beautiful after that shower!
To add to my newly discovered enthusiasm for this fragrance, all day as I went about my errands and chores, the delicious soft sweetness wafted around me! I decided from those delightful sniffs that I'd head over to BBW at the first opportunity and pick up the fine fragrance mist, lotion, and edt! I did, and just messaged my generous friend that she helped me find my new signature scent! :-)
The list of "official" ingredients doesn't describe Cherry Blossom's very unique and harmonious symphony...none of the notes tries for center stage. Rather, they form a new and understated fragrance, gently sweet, with hints of soft plum, cherry and powdery flower essences. Great sillage with my chemistry. Yum!

sweethearttx
sweethearttx

Very floral. A bit too much for me for the first 30 minutes or so. The base notes were lovely though!

Edit: I got some bubble bath on sale, and I actually really like it. I may re-visit the scent. :)

ann.sundwall
ann.sundwall

Having just experimented with BBW Japanese Cherry Blossom, I thought I might prefer straight up Cherry Blossom. And I am not sure if I do.

JCB is a more complex, slightly spicy, woody, fruity floral scent. While CB is a simpler straight fruity floral. Both disappear on my skin quite quickly with occasional faint whiffs over time if also sprayed in my hair and on my clothes.

I was trying to identify the top note in CB, which is very pleasant if "young." Now I do get annoyed at age-ism in scent reviews, but in this case I think my association of CB with youth is that, to me, it fleetingly smells like cherry Lifesavers. Which I do like...but ate more as a child.

I will probably give this away, since I am more of a spicy oriental, chypre, dense floral or niche fragrance fan. But if you like light fruity florals, this is a very pleasant, innocent scent.

maiker
maiker

I got this today. i just say WOW when i smell it. This is so gentle and delicate. y cant stop smelling my skin. is a lovely innocent smell. Cherry Blossom is a delight of all dreams. I LOVE YOU.

Miss_J
Miss_J

This is a really nice, pretty, elegant scent that will fit anyone at any age. This perfume is quite heavenly on me, it smells more powdery & floral, and not fruity at all. Sillage is not great but it stays longer than I expected. This is truly a gem.

dame piglet
dame piglet

I do like this fragrance a lot, which surprises me, actually. I'm not usually one for ozonic (GREAT adjective to describe this, btw).

It's watermelon (which I don't like) but tempered with plum (which I also usually don't like) with cherry (I DO like) and warm, snuggly musk - which I REALLY LOVE!

Nice for spring, maybe a bit cloying for hot summer days, this wouldn't seem like an obvious choice for cool weather, but it really is!

It lasts and has decent silliage. I get many compliments from ladies and especially men when I wear this.

paiged98@gmail.com
paiged98@gmail.com

I actual tracked a salesperson down at the store today. I had to know what the beautiful smell was. This is what it was. It is young and fresh with no weird side affects. I stopped by Bath and Body Shop and picked one up. This is the first perfume I have ever gotten from there. When I was younger and the store first opened I remember everyone was crazy for all their lotions and potions. I am glad I had a mission, go, get in, get out with only this bottle. I did stop and smell some other things, but that store is really an olfactory overload...and not in a good way. I will say this different and I get the cherry blossom, freesia and plum the most but it is done extremely well. It is very uplifting and happy. I really have been observing mood shifts with different perfumes. That connection is a fact, smell has the power to change your moods because of your connections to those smells.
What a nice surprise!

mayazakiyaa
mayazakiyaa

Wear the body spray at work, is the perfect scent for this, soft and fresh, so feminine, and get lots of comments about it. The thing that amazes me is that the body spray lasts hours and hours. I can apply it at around 1 p.m., go to the gym around 4:30 and work out, and driving home in the car can still smell it clearly when i take a sniff of my wrist. Lasts way longer than half the perfumes i own ~ it's great!

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

Cherry Blossom is a very lovely fragrance that's clean, fresh, feminine, and demure! I think it's a fantastic everyday fragrance for all ages. I can't imagine this offending anyone's noses.

The two dominant notes that I pick up on are the cherry blossom and the watermelon, and these two notes stay consistent throughout the entire wear time, in my opinion. These two notes really compliment each other. The cherry blossom gives that clean and delicate powder-ish quality to it, and the watermelon adds some sweetness and juicyness to it. The two go very well together and create something that's pretty and clean!

This is a solid fragrance for the Spring and Summer, but I think it would work very nicely as a daytime Fall and Winter perfume because it smells so clean. If you're not a fan of the much heavier Japanese Cherry Blossom, check this one out! It's great!

jreyes366
jreyes366

This scent is just so pretty and girly it's hard to pass up. It's perfect for spring and summer and hell, it's perfect year round. I'm not this biggest fan of straight florals but this one is just so well done, it's beautiful.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I have the lotion in this scent. To me, Cherry Blossom is a light, floral, powdery scent. I can detect the watermelon among the florals. If you want a subtle, fruity, floral fragrance this might be for you.

Cynicalwish

at the beginning I thought there were cherries in the notes, but maybe it's the plum plus watermelon combo...
starts fruity, gets fresher, almost aquatic after a little bit.
not bad, it's winter now, I'm sure it'll be better in spring.

meowmixmuffin
meowmixmuffin

WAY more pleasant than the Japanese Cherry Blossom. The Japanese Cherry Blossom I find blatantly offensive, it gives me an instant headache, sick to my stomach, pull-over-i'm-gonna-puke feeling.
The plain Cherry Blossom is actually kind of pretty. It's light and feminine and doesn't feel like an assault to your sinuses. It's nice. If you're stuck between the two, get this one. Very breath-of-fresh-air kind of smell, and it actually smells like flowers, as opposed to the Japanese, which just smells synthetic and dirty.

Morgane08
Morgane08

I love this fresh floral. It's perfect during the day. My problem is that the scent doesnt last very long. I own the travel size spray and I have to spray it over and over again.
Will not buy again the fragrance. I'll stick to the shower gel and cream.

pardonm3
pardonm3

The body butter is great -- fresh and very cherry. I think other people wear this scent better than I do, though.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Really nice fruity floral perfume. It is powdery though and I'm not a fan of anything too powdery but this is still good :)

Ditto25
Ditto25

A pretty, feminine fragrance. I bought this for a friend and my mom and aunts all fell in love with it. It an easy scent to wear and not too strong.

TX-in-NH
TX-in-NH

This was my wedding perfume.

BearysHoney
BearysHoney

Great scent. Just the right balance of scent and lightness. Many of the Bath and Body Works collections are too overpowering for me but I was given this one as a gift for helping plan a wedding and now I love it. I also have it in the Cherry Blossom hand sanitizer which is a nice, quick way to perfume up.

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

I have the body spray and about 6 sprays lasts a couple hours. It does smell close to Japanese Cherry Blossom. I notice a little bit of the plum notes and the florals. It is a nice soft, not too sweet fragrance that is perfect for spring and summer! I wish I had gotten the EDT. This one is discontinued now.

madhatter1
madhatter1

Like a lot and kept a little in my bottle- its fresh and powdery.

Maathir
Maathir

very nice smell, pretty for summer

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

Quietly floral (can easily detect the cherry blossoms) with a hint of vanilla and musk. Cherry Blossom is one of those scents that doesn't enter a room before you do nor does it linger long after you have left. Subtle but still stands out among other scents. I enjoy wearing Cherry Blossom on those days when I wear light makeup, jeans, a tshirt and some comfy shoes: like my Sunday and casual (I-won't-have-time-to-shower-before-going-out-tonight-and-I-know-I-will-be-switching-to-a-stronger-perfume-later-so-I-can't-wear-anything-that-will-clash) Friday. For when I still want to be noticed without screaming "Hello World, i'm here!" Very long lasting and can also be mixed with other perfumes without inducing a headache.

flowermom
flowermom

i love LOVE b& b perfumes, great value for money, great variety of scents, great lasting power!! cherry blossom is a firm fav of mine, sweet, (but never sickly), long lasting, & dispite it being a strong smell not headache inducing! again for the money it costs its a steal! not my fav perfume by any means but i like to have a trusty bottle at my disposal! if you like your florals you will like this!

this is one of the few b&b cologne sprays that i don't care for, its floral but not enough, its powdery, but blah. this one just kind of goes right by me, not a favorite. i find it boring.

Drinndalynn
Drinndalynn

I got so many compliments with this, I was surprised! It's a wonderful scent, very soft.

Yumm
Yumm

This stuff is just plain "juicy". Everyone is different, but it lasts all day on me. A bit sweet, but truly lovely. The cherry dominates.

straydogfreedom
straydogfreedom

This is one of my favorite Bath and Body Works scents. It smells really fresh and makes me think spring. It doesn't last long, but like others have said it is nice for a quick pick me up. I am not into super strong floral scents, and this is just enough floral for me. I love it.

mandashell
mandashell

This is a fresh, bright, clean, light and mildly sweet cherry scent. I like it. The lasting power isn't the greatest but it does have a presence and gets you lots of compliments. This would be something I would keep in my car or at work for a quick scent pick-me-up. ;')

Update: This doesn't seem to last very long on my skin but the paper I sprayed it on has been going strong for almost eight hours. SO if you want it to last I Recommend spraying in on clothing. ;')

putri
putri

eventhough that everyone seemed to like this scent,somehow it's too sweet for me.and dissapeared in a glance too.

Victoria Regia
Victoria Regia

So pretty! It's a very clean and gentle musky floral. It smells just like the cherry blossoms that come out in the spring in DC. Cheerful, delicate and perfect for Spring.

raleigh
raleigh

Cherry Blossom is a delight. I have had 2 women stop me in the aisle of a store and almost beg me to tell them what scent I was wearing. Both mentioned how fresh it smells, and how great for everyday and at work. It is a delight. I always carry the sample size lotion in my purse.

Michele716
Michele716

This is my favorite BBW scent and draws the most compliments of anything I wear. Go figure!

andy
andy

i just love the way this stuff smells i cant believe there are not mens scents with this in them

Leesee
Leesee

This is a gentle and uncomplicated scent with a just-showered freshness that is very appealing. The cherry notes burst out from the get-go, and stick around long after the scent dries to a faintly powdery finish. Perfect for any time you just want to feel clean and pretty.

Erinshea
Erinshea

One of my favorite Bath and Body works scents! I love this for spring---I live near DC and when the cherry blossoms come out this is the perfect scent to put on! Like the lotions at BBW's too, and they have a lotion in this scent as well so it makes layering easy.

ramiske
ramiske

I was surprised how nice this one is. I smell the cherry notes most, but it has a really interesting finish. Just wonderful for spring and summer days!

essija
essija

I have the lotion and love it, now I want the edt spray to play it up a bit... Smells so pretty, makes me happy when I smell it.. Like a young child..

Cherry Blossom by Bath and Body Works 3.72 out of 5 based on 276 ratings and 56 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bath and Body Works Cherry Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bath and Body Works Cherry Blossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cherry Blossom by Bath and Body Works. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cherry Blossom by Bath and Body Works represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.