Designers » B » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Citron Bath and Body Works for men

Citron Bath and Body Works for men
dislike

Bath & Body Works launches the Signature Collection for men in 2010. It includes four masculine fragrances: Citron, Ocean, Oak and Noir. These fragrant compositions are rich and aromatic, dedicated to different men and their particular preferences. If you like nature and outdoors, try Oak. If you want an extremely fresh scent, Ocean is ideal for you. If you are energetic and sporty type, you will be happy with Citron, while Noir is for the daring and courageous men.

Citron is a citrus - aromatic blend of white woods and lemon zest.

Top notes: bergamot, pink grapefruit, fresh sage, lemon. Heart: lavender, coriander, water lily, hedione. Base: woody notes, oud, tonka, sandalwood, cool musk.

It is available as 100 ml cologne, 120 ml deodorant spray and 60 and 295 ml body wash.

Sage Bergamot Grapefruit Amalfi Lemon

White Citrus for Men

Citron Fragrance Reviews

peeck@charter.net
peeck@charter.net

Every Christmas standing in line at Bath & Body Works to get gifts for the family using stack-able coupons my wife had collected in the Fall... This company really does a good job with their products! Unlike the fragrance counter at Macy's where every things strong and cutting edge in your face scents. You really can't go wrong here being a man or woman. I have used C.O. Bigelow for many years. Nice Barbershop Products! But out of the Men's Fragrance line this one has to be the best Scent in my opinion... Crisp clean and green. This one is not complex at all, simplicity is its strong point! When you purchase this you have to get the shower jell with it, of course. I have nothing bad to say about Bath & Body Works products. They just smell nice! Like picking out your favorite smelling candle, what ever makes you feel good!

lasting 3-6 hours easy...

thief of hearts
thief of hearts

I have the shower gel and the scent is so familiar...oh yeah its just 212 for Men lite.

Fresh, manly, zesty scent with sweet side. Wearing this today as my own universal freshener. I spray this from my bedding all the way to my living room. Just cannot go wrong at this discount price and its versatility.

redfive
redfive

Tried this on at BBW, thought it smelled lovely...walked out the door and it was...gone.
Longevity and sillage? Nope.

leogirl84
leogirl84

I bought this for one of my guy friends for his birthday and it suits him perfectly; he loves it. He told me "thank you for making me smell so sexy!"

jreyes366
jreyes366

This frgrance is really sexy and amazing, the coriander and the bergamont and lemon is perfect. A few weeks ago I was in bath and body works with my boyfriend and he is new to the scent world so I wanted him to try this one because I knew that all in all it's a good scent. I sprayed it on his wrist and oh my goodness, it was really amazing on him! It lingered for a really long time. I actually just bought him a bottle ;]

shamus1
shamus1

Citron is not at all what I expected, but I still like it. I don't find it very citrusy, and certainly not a "citron" (lemon). If anything, it's a "pamplemousse" (grapefruit). The citrus notes don't last more than 20 minutes for me, and I find this to be more of a sweet woody scent.

What I like about Citron is its use of sandalwood. It's not often you smell good use of sandalwood in an inexpensive fragrance like this, but here's an exception to the rule. The sandalwood provides a sweet and spicy base to the sharp citrus notes in the opening, and makes this an aromatic scent. I love sandalwood, and I appreciate its prominence here.

The only thing I don't like about Citron is the use of tonka bean, because it gives the scent a creamy sweetness that I don't like. I'm not a big fan of oriental scents, and the tonka veers Citron toward that direction. Luckily the sandalwood counteracts it and rescues the scent for me.

Citron is a good, solid woody scent that you can easily wear every day. Just don't expect a big citrus scent here.

MY RATING: 7/10

This scent is VERY green and my second favorite of the four. It is an airy fresh scent I find very eye-opening. When I went to try this at my local store the tester was not spraying more than a few drops and the SA offered to get me another one from the back, I almost said "Can I have the old one?"

The intense bergamot & sage combo in the first spray is pungent but the grapefruit and the amalfi lemon (one of my fave citruses) tone it down with a sweet sourness that is light and fresh. The heart's flowers are not unlike a string quartet in that each of the notes are floral(strings) but in different tones and volumes. The lavender is foremost(rich and sweet like a cello) with soft strains of lush jasmine and lotus' gentle aroma to lighten and soften it overall(as the violin and viola do). The dry herbal corriander is powdery and deep (a la the string base) and lasts til the drydown. The finish on this is unusual in that it has very oriental overtones of tonka, oudh and sandalwood along with the musk and blonde woods, yet it maintains a bright green/citrus theme throughout. It could be considered sporty yet it has none of the usual ginger or juniper of most "sport" fragrances and this makes it truly refreshing...

Sillage: good
Longevity: above average for a citrus
Overall: 3.5/5

This is a good spring/early summer scent in that it is herbaceous and lively.It contains a mix of flowers, juicy citrus and never gets too heavy...

Citron by Bath and Body Works 4.08 out of 5 based on 39 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bath and Body Works Citron fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bath and Body Works Citron, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Citron by Bath and Body Works. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Citron by Bath and Body Works represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.