Designers » B » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Dark Amber Bath and Body Works for men

Dark Amber Bath and Body Works for men
dislike

Dark Amber Bath and Body Works for men Pictures

Dark Amber by Bath and Body Works is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. Dark Amber was launched in 2012. The fragrance features bergamot, apple and amber.

Bergamot Apple Amber

New York Amber

Dark Amber Fragrance Reviews

milazinha
milazinha

(If anyone wants to try this, happy to swap a decant for my want list.)

I'm a girl, but I enjoy this one. It is ambery, warm, slightly spicy - really nice! You niche lovers out there - don't disregard this one unsniffed; you might be in for a surprise.

mapache
mapache

This is simple,smooth Amber...Apple...citrus.
I don't get the real fruitiness until the drydown. I also get musk somewhere in this. Throw in some woodsy tones also.
I am enjoying this scent so far. It keeps changing..in a good way...on my skin. I get a medium sillage/longevity. It is has a touch of powdery feel to it..but underneath everything else. It would be great to use this for layering..or even "toning" down a heavier type fragrance....like to add some sweet apple/citrus to a heavy incense/oud/rose scent..to provide brightness, maybe add a spritz of this to my EL Amber Mystique...??? Experiments to follow !!
Overall, i am happy with this scent. The drydown reminds me of a Lacoste Blanc-ish vibe...??? Which is a good thing.
3.5 stars out of 5.

davna
davna

Smells like CK Euphoria Intense with poor longevity

heather62
heather62

I'm a girl but I have this, love this, and wear this.

For me, this is also a great base. I wear the lotion and then layer an ambery fragrance on top of it.

The day that I bought this at BBW, I had already finished shopping and my friend came running out of the store and said, "you have to smell this!" She knew that I was going to love it. When I went back in and bought this too, the salesgirl told me that she also wears this.

Love love love masculine scents which is weird because I am the frilliest person I know.

Fragrance_Lily
Fragrance_Lily

I bought this for my boyfriend as part of his Valentine's present this year, and it smells heavenly. I am not sure if the scent has been discontinued, but I got a bottle for only $15 during the semi-annual sale. Last year I bought him Versace Man Eau Fraiche, so I wanted to get him something cheaper that he can wear daily so he can preserve his more expensive cologne.

It smells sweet, yet masculine at the same time. It exudes a very woodsy and comforting aura. My boyfriend's sister smelled the cap before he put the cologne on and she said that this is what she believes every boyfriend should smell like.

lovealwaysalisa
lovealwaysalisa

Nice. My boyfriend uses the body wash and lotion ( I bought for him during the last semi-annual sale) and I love them. Sexy and smooth. A little sweeter than I am use to but I like it. He doesn't own the cologne but is considering it because he likes the lotion and wash so much. A good cheap scent to wear daily to preserve your higher end stuff.

[email protected]@r
C@nn@r

Strong synthetic amber that is poorly composed and overtly abrasive!! I couldn't even stand smelling it...thankfully B&BWs has a sink in stores so I could wash this scent off!

newbee3114
newbee3114

This has a great fragrance. The price is great if you buy 2 and get one free. I love this smell, it is crisp and manly. This could be a smoother less punchy version of a cologne called triple A's (Animale, Animale by Animale)on dry down they are similar but bath and body's Dark Amber is much more smoother without giving the user a headache part lol. Great pick up.

westernlady
westernlady

After asking my husband which was his least favorite cologne (in a collection of about 20), he said that he was disappointed by the silage. I was curious, so I decided to test it out myself.

On first spray, it seems pretty impactful. I was afraid that I oversprayed my wrist at first because it was very strong. Overwhelming sweetness hit me immediately, which as a lover of all things amber was not unpleasant. The bergamot adds a bit of freshness, and the apple pops up to give it a bit more interest. After that, there is little change to the smell aside from a little powder.

I can definitely see why my husband was disappointed by the silage, since Dark Amber quickly wears down into a soft skin scent. The fragrance is pleasant, but it loses some of the sweetness pretty quickly. Overall, it's a nice scent, but not impressive.

kenney77
kenney77

Very good fragrance one of my favorites love amber notes in fragrances

Mrbigbigtoe
Mrbigbigtoe

LOVE THE SMELL but it doesn't last AT ALL and if you put on too much you will only burn peoples nose hair off and still have NO longevity

Dark Amber by Bath and Body Works 3.90 out of 5 based on 37 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bath and Body Works Dark Amber fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bath and Body Works Dark Amber, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dark Amber by Bath and Body Works. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dark Amber by Bath and Body Works represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.