Designers » B » Oriental Floral « Groups

Enchanted Orchid Bath and Body Works for women

Enchanted Orchid Bath and Body Works for women
dislike

Enchanted Orchid by Bath and Body Works is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Enchanted Orchid was launched in 2008. Top notes are pink grapefruit, apple and water lily; middle notes are iris, gardenia, violet and orchid; base notes are vanilla orchid, amber, musk and heliotrope.

Pink Grapefruit Apple Water Lily

iris Gardenia Violet Orchid

Vanilla orchid Amber Musk Heliotrope

Bora Bora Exotic

Enchanted Orchid Fragrance Reviews

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

Enchanted Orchid is a nice, powdery floral, perfectly feminine and lovely. I first tried this at the Semi Annual Sale. I started out with the lotion and shower gel. I loved the shower gel but thought the lotion was overpowering, so I returned the lotion, used up the shower gel, and kind of forgot about Enchanted Orchid for a while. I found the mist at an outlet recently and bought a bottle. It's MUCH better than the lotion and very similar to the shower gel. I can only use 1-2 sprays at a time, though, because it can be VERY overwhelming. I can't imagine layering this with the lotion, too. The shower gel and mist give EO good lasting power and a fragrance that is both bearable and very much enjoyable. I like it for spring - it's a bit too powdery for summer IMO.

ellachamp
ellachamp

this is my favorite from Bath & Body Works. I think the smell is just beautiful. Not pretty but beautiful. It's unique and it's not your typical "old lady" floral scent. It's inoffensive and everytime I wear it, I feel so feminine. the scent makes me want to wear flowy chiffon skirt, let my wavy hair down and put on a light pink lipstick. to me, this is the perfect combination of floral and powdery notes. love it!

SakuyaJemJem
SakuyaJemJem

Orchid fragrance which is not too general.

Orchid is the strongest note here. Musk is also very strong which make this fragrance even more deep and romantic. You can notice some powdery and slightly citrus(just at the beginning) as well. It also has incredible longevity and sillage. I'm wearing it over 12 hours now and it still strongly noticeable.

This is a very unique orchid perfume that all of orchid lovers should give it a try. ;)

rockegg
rockegg

I'm not a fan of Bath and Body Works (in fact some of their products literally nauseate me and I don't know why) but I have this lotion and it's a lovely, light fragrance. Just floral enough, just unique enough. It reminds me of apple blossoms.

dawn.brooks.391
dawn.brooks.391

ok I LOVE this scent!I've owned since 2007,when it was first released,and I've loved it since day one!Love at first sniff lol!
As some reviewers have said, it is a strong scent,but that's part of the attraction,for me.recently,I have purchased and worn some more expensive scents,some even high end,and the sillage and longevity are total crap,especially considering the price.Let me tell you,after my shower this morning,with the body wash in this scent,followed by the body lotion,the sillage would put some of these high end fragrances to shame (looking at you Dot) I didn't even need to use the body spray! I did though before leaving for the day,just a spritz to the neck,cleavage and each wrist.that was at 9;30 this morning,and my beloved EO is still going strong,at 4:00. From a body spray! what more could you ask for? yes a love of orchid,floral or sweet is a must for this one,as it does pack a punch.
If you're looking for a sillage and longevity monster,for a small price,and fit the criteria,then definitely seek this one out!It is an online exclusive currently,but who knows,they may discontinue it again,that's why I have thrre backup bottles of mist,and two of the lotion lol!
10/10 for me,smells fantastic,packs a punch and lasts forever.Of course I do layer,so the sillage and longevity may differ if you use alone,but it's still pretty impressive alone.trust me,reapplication is not necessary,you'll be smelling this one until your next shower!

Vevina Pinky
Vevina Pinky

a nice fresh smell orchid make me feel so in luv wit dis perfume n its lotion. <3

fragrancelover1
fragrancelover1

I just put a little of the lotion on me and thought "hmm, interesting and not too strong". Wow, then it strenghtened as it mixed with my skin. Think I'll have to save it as a bedtime indulgence or for cool weather when my sinuses are in good shape. I love it but I'll have to use definite restraint. No need for layering or body spray on me.

Sugar419
Sugar419

I used to like it, but I sprayed it on today and now I cannot stand it. It smells like bathroom spray. And it's all over me, yuck!

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

As nice as Enchanted Orchid is, I couldn't help but think that it reminded me of something truly basic. After wearing it for about 3 days it was drivng me crazy that I could not pinpoint what EC remided me of. Frustrated, I started to wash dishes and that's when it hit me: Enchanted Orchid smells just like Palmolive dish soap. I was so disappointed when I put two and two twogether. As much as I liked EC, I was done when I realized that I smelled like dish soap. Too bad too cause this would have been nice to keep.

Morgane08
Morgane08

This is a good powdery floral. Too bad it is discontinued. But too me it is only good for fall/winter

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

This is a very soft very pretty floral perfume. When I smell it, all I smell is the flowers. I don't smell any of the fruits. It is quite delicate smelling. I have the body spray and I layered 6 sprays with the lotion and it lasted all day. It makes me feel so pretty wearing it! Too bad they discontinued it.

addicted2oreos
addicted2oreos

Yuck. My boyfriend's mom had this as a hand soap in the bathroom. I wasn't a fan, to say the least..

Kiku
Kiku

I'm not crazy about orchid fragrances and there's nothing in this one that changes my mind. I was kind of surprized to see this classified as an oriental floral, it smells VERY fruity to me. Overall opinion: not a bad perfume but not a very good one either. Just another of the fruitys that are so common today.

staceyluv
staceyluv

the body spray is refreshing at night ffor me but during the day it smells odd ..to me.

pansylady
pansylady

Works well as room freshener- but even then I had to spruce it up with some essential oils!
(I have the body spray- but maybe the cologne is better)

raleigh
raleigh

this seemed like a peppy, romantic addition to my treasure trove last spring. now it just seems kind of irritating. don't know why. maybe because last spring was irritating. there are all kinds of reasons for our responses to something as personal as scent, and many of those responses have nothing to do with the scent.

HeatherStarr2424
HeatherStarr2424

It's a nice scent for a hot evening...not too sweet for me, though. I also have the scented oil for the home, and it's perfect for our Florida nights.

Stacey923
Stacey923

I love it,but ther is seomething to it aht turns me off. the flowery orchid fragrance is woderful,but it seems there is another scent component overpowering it! I was hoping I would like this because I used to LOVE Avon 'Vibrant Orchid'.

Enchanted Orchid by Bath and Body Works 3.82 out of 5 based on 118 ratings and 18 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bath and Body Works Enchanted Orchid fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bath and Body Works Enchanted Orchid, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Enchanted Orchid by Bath and Body Works. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Enchanted Orchid by Bath and Body Works represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.