Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Forever Red Bath and Body Works for women

Forever Red Bath and Body Works for women
dislike

rum
Forever Red Bath and Body Works for women Videos Forever Red Bath and Body Works for women Videos
Forever Red Bath and Body Works for women Pictures Forever Red Bath and Body Works for women Pictures Forever Red Bath and Body Works for women Pictures Forever Red Bath and Body Works for women Pictures Forever Red Bath and Body Works for women Pictures Forever Red Bath and Body Works for women Pictures Forever Red Bath and Body Works for women Pictures Forever Red Bath and Body Works for women Pictures Forever Red Bath and Body Works for women Pictures

Joy and the euphoria of the upcoming holidays will certainly be completed with a new collection by Bath and Body WorksFOREVER RED, which announces the eponymous fragrance as the most luxurious that this house has introduced so far. Forever Red aims at the confident woman who will accentuate her passion with a "red" composition full of tension.

Forever Red was created by Honorine Blanc who stated that she was inspired by young, contemporary woman who wanted to taste something new. The red connotation of the fragrance is inscribed in its DNA, says Honorine, while pointing out that her wish was to create an ultra feminine fragrance which is luxurious, sensual and full of love. Top quality ingredients affect a variety of aromas in this fragrance. Unusual ingredients were selected to describe the red color effect and to awaken passions.

Top notes of Forever Red announce that it's a time of challenges, joy, passion, a rush of emotions, time for love. Playfulness and positive emotions in the opening are accentuated with a fruity blend of fiery pomegranate combined with rare French peach and apples. The heart enhances the effect of the red color with red peony, red osmanthus and night-blooming marigold, while the base will intoxicate you with notes of rum-vanilla, marshmallow and woody shades of oak.

The flacon of the new fragrance also follows the red theme of the collection. It is very attractive, red and has a ribbon around the neck. Besides Forever Red EDP 75 ml, a rollerball edition Forever Red EDT 10 ml was presented.

The assortment of the new collection also includes: Forever Red Shower Gel, Forever Red Body Lotion, Forever Red Fine Fragrance Mist, Forever Red Shimmer Mist, Forever Red Triple Moisture Body Cream, as well as Forever Red Lipsloss and Forever Red Duo Rollerball & Lip Wand. Forever Red was launched in 2012.

Pomegranate Peach Apple

Red Peony Osmanthus Marigold

Rum Vanilla Oak Marshamallow

Forever Red Vanilla Rum

Forever Red Fragrance Reviews

Stacie Cute
Stacie Cute

I remember buying a small perfume of this version during the summer! I never knew it was for a winter scent when I started to wear for the summer. I realize that now and I love the fruity/wood scent! It's such a great buy! I highly recommend! Look in ebay or Amazon since this was a seasonal item!! :)

ForrealMe2

i realize that this version of forever red is definately more user friendly all year round..which is nice but i love this and vanilla rum both alot! but i can't wear vanilla rum right now its too overwhelming

Opening-Note
Opening-Note

Forever Red will forever remind me of my senior prom. The smell is sweet yet sophisticated, and is perfect for a night-out or a special occasion. It is not my favorite by any means, but it is one that I will probably keep a small bottle of around for special nights out on the town.

heather62
heather62

A few days ago I bumped into some friends and oh my gosh, someone smelled wonderful. They were wearing this!! I know that B&BW doesn't last long but it might be nice to have the lotion to wear at home.

saintleegray
saintleegray

This is a semi helpful review, because it's only partially about the actual bath and body works product, hear me out. :)

First off, I LOVE this, much more than I thought I would. Basically what I can make out on myself is the pomegranate, marshmallow and vanilla, with a very slight tinge of rumminess. It's just delicious, I absolutely cannot stop smelling myself, on me at least it's just so so good. I find myself reaching for this before anything else I own. However..lasting power and strength is really bad. Like, just seriously bad, worse than most bath and body works sprays/lotions (and I have found that many don't last long on me)And for the price that is basically unacceptable.

So I basically cheated, I bought a fragrance oil duplicate and created my own lotion and spray of forever red using a stronger amount of oil, and it's perfect. I have compared mine to the ones directly from the bbw store and can detect no difference aside from strength. If I hadn't done that, I can't see myself owning and wearing this regularly, it just faded too quickly. But for people that don't have the same sillage I do, I would advise to have this in the collection at least.

Rochellesc
Rochellesc

As with most products from Bath & Body Works, which is owned by the same parent company as Victoria's Secret, the BODY LOTIONS' fragrances last soooo much longer than the sprays/perfumes. I put on my Forever Red BODY CREME this morning (7:30) on my arms, neck, and chest and sitting her at almost 5:00 p.m., I can STILL smell its sultry sweet warmth every time I move!! I can't stock enough on VS or B&BW lotions! They do double duty and are such a great buy when they have their incredible sales! For the most part, these multi-faceted fragranced lotions have sworn me off of my high end perfume products completely!

Snicole82
Snicole82

Smells good BUT does not last on my skin.

Will not repurchase.

Lipglossjunkee
Lipglossjunkee

On first spritz I get very juicy pomegranate, peach and apple...and I know it's marketing but I swear this one SMELLS red. :) It remains a very sweet fruity fragrance, even as it moves into the slight floral heart of the scent. I mostly get osmanthus mixed with the fruity top notes, and the dry down of rum-vanilla and oak are STILL tempered by the fruit, even 9 hours after I sprayed it on.
This is a gorgeous fragrance and a keeper for me, although I have the smallest size they offered and can't see needing to buy a larger bottle, although I WOULD spend the money on shower gel and lotion to layer the fragrance for greater longevity. I'd say sillage is low/medium and moderate longevity (although I know others that say this one DOES NOT last on them at all)
I WOULD replace this if I ran out, and would recommend it to others that like fruity-woody scents. I find it delicious. :)

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

Forever Red is a good recommendation for sweet, girly types that can't back away from the fruity florals though they desire something sultrier or woodier. This is still a fruity floral but the rum and oak give it a slight warmth that isn't overpowering the way sandalwood or musk can be in traditional spicy perfumes. And though FR is a fruity floral, it seems almost equal parts gourmand and creamy.

A lot of reviewers have been calling FR "Christmasy." Though FR can easily work the festive angle, I don't think the scent can be boxed in. FR definitely is a perfume that is suited to dressing up or at least being put together, however.

Bath and Body Works is awesome simply for the great, whimsical ingredients put into their perfumes. A drydown of marshmallow, vanilla, oak and rum? Sweet, girly, rich AND enigmatic. Like Hot Couture and Viva La Juicy had a love child.

Sillage is okay and longevity is moderate.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

رایحه دخترانه رفتار زنانه ولوندی خاص که در یک محفل با طراوت همیشه همچون دانه های انار و خوش مزه باعطر هلو خوردنی برای یک محفل شبانه تولید شده و تا شما لذت حس این خانم را درک کنید.

appleblossoms
appleblossoms

All I smell is vanilla. It reminds me of Wonderstruck Enchanted by Taylor Swift. It smells creamy and deep. It's sweet and vanilla. Not really my type, though. It doesn't work on me. It gives me temporary dizziness because it's really heavy. I like it but my body doesn't respond very well

Debshee
Debshee

Have only tried the body spray. Very synthetic version of all the fruity scents out now. Nothing special and much too similar to the Bvlgari Omnia Coral I have and love.

EDIT: Body spray is actually red in color!!! Don't spray it on a white shirt like I did.

greeneyedsoul
greeneyedsoul

It's a modern day Red by Giorgio. I love it, it's great. Like sweet, tangy red candy in a cup.

rosagarcia163
rosagarcia163

Absolutely LOVE this scent! I can't stop smelling my arms, I'm typically only a fan of extremely sexy sultry scents that drives the boys wild, and I gotta tell ya this is one of them! If you like Vampire by body fantasies you will love this perfume, amd in my opinion they smell quite similar, however, forever red is deffintatly a more "sophisticated" and developed scent. This is a perfume that reaches its full potential during the holidays and in cold wintery weather, but I wouldn't be one to reject the idea of wearing it durning the summer. This scent is more appropriate for winter and something you would expect to smell on someone during a colder season. But as I said this perfume is still a doable scent for spring and summer time because what some people would consider to be "over powering" is a chance for you this perfume to become your sing nature scent. In other words, this is not a perfume you would expect to smell on someone during summer and the notes are deep and memorable hence sniff sniff OH that's Melany I can smell that perfume she always wears. Deffintatly gunna buy this

prabhuvenugopal
prabhuvenugopal

romantic fruits in top notes....with wonderful floral.... specially marigold packed well.

redheadedplums
redheadedplums

Smells reminiscent of wonderstruct but not a dupe for it. Would work great for a casual date. Does not last long. Tart Pomegranate is the dominant smell, with a rum undertone at the beginning. Dries down to a soft apple floral scent.

IamABluegrassFan
IamABluegrassFan

Forever Red Vanilla Rum, I believe, is my favorite perfume. I really like the original Forever Red, but I like the more warm, Holiday, woody, soft, inviting, and cozy of the Forever Red Vanilla Rum. Plus the Vanilla Rum version of the Forever Red is a bit more fragrant and it lasts longer. I wish the Forever Red Vanilla Rum lasted longer and was more fragrant than it is though. I still really like the Forever Red original, but I prefer Forever Red Vanilla Rum. I hope that Bath and Body Works never takes it away.

- from,
Hannah

asukhraj
asukhraj

This perfume smells absolutely wonderful! This is definitely my fav fragrance right now.

stargazer423
stargazer423

I like this perfume but what I liked more was victoria's secret - simply gorgeous. unfortunately they discontinued it :( this is a good alternative i suppose. best i've found so far at least....

almarie
almarie

I adore this scent! I always get compliments when I wear this one and I also have the Forever red Rum version as well, but I much prefer this one- it's ultra femme!

stefaniedawnn
stefaniedawnn

The first time I wore this, I thought there was something mildly off-putting about it, but that is no longer the case. I fall in love with it more & more every time I spray this beauty on my skin! It's actually quite amazingly delicious. I literally can't stop smelling my wrist. The Vanilla Rum version is wonderful too, but that one wouldn't be wearable in hot weather. This one would be preferably worn during cooler weather but could probably pull it off on a summer day as long as it's not overly hot. I'm becoming quite addicted to this fragrance.

kimkim1000
kimkim1000

I love the smell of Forever Red. It's sexy and beautiful, something I would wear forever. But 1 thing that I feel really bad about it, it doesn't LAST LONG AT ALL. I bought the perfume and spayed it on my body, last half an hour then Done done. I decided to test on my sister, she can't smell anything, I tried to sniff her but I can't smell it either lol Even I like this better than Vanilla Rum but I realized Vanilla Rum lasted much longer then the orginal Forever Red. More then 24 hours for me. I hope they put something into Forever Red to make it last long like Vanilla Rum *sigh*, I did really like Forever Red itself, just the longevity. SUCK!!

ForrealMe2

Recent update so I got the forever red original bottle in and I have to say that even though I love the forever red opening it just doesn't last long but the forever red vanilla rum last a whole lot longer and is well worth it

update:i bought this and the vanilla rum and i got the vanilla rum first and the other is on the way and it is amazing and that one lasted at least minimum 5-6 hours...wafts of it kept hitting my nose even my grandmother could still smell it on herself when we were in the car..i really like these both alot...when forever red comes in i will update again..hurry and get vanilla rum its being discontinued..thank God i got two boxesof vanilla rum plus lotions at semi-annual sale thanks to you great fragranticans who gave me a heads up i got the last two early :) ..for vanilla rum only you can get it for 11.25 edp and 5 for lotions..grab..grab..grab!These smell too good to pass up and smack yourself later then for not getting it.

KellieB
KellieB

The only scent they make that I'm willing to wear. Well this and the Vanilla Rum version.
It's casual wear and a very well rounded scent.

fruitypurr
fruitypurr

risarii, you should not trash BBW even if they have not exactly matched your 'standards' for note description. There is a rare French peach somewhere in the world, probably, and you spelled 'adjective' wrong. No hate.

Cassiopeia99
Cassiopeia99

I must admit when I first smelled this I hated it. A lot. I was like there's no way anyone would buy this, it smells so sour!

Well, I walked around the mall window shopping for an hour and I got some comments on how good I smelled. I realized I did in fact smell good, and went back to b&bw and bought the mini perfume for $5 to try it out.

I liked the perfume a lot after that and put it on my wish list for my birthday and nkw I'm really happy. Also, I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the bottle! I fell in love with it at first sight.

ForrealMe2

I am really drawn to this scent and i really do love it and i'm craving it so i had to go back to try forever red's vanilla rum to decide which i loved more and hands down i love this version more...why you ask? because this starts off juicy with the pomegranate but then you smell the wonderful rum but what i didnt notice last time that i do notice now is that this transforms into the beautiful vanilla rum base notes they are now selling as the top notes in their newest edition FR Vanilla Rum.I like that this evolves to that than just staying linear and its like you get the best of both perfumes in this fragrance but if your not too keen about the frutiness of the original then the newest one will fill your fancy because that one is all about the vanilla with the rum following behind it.Really considering getting this it smells great and the lotion in this is even better!

risarii
risarii

I'm not typically a fan of B&BW--the only two scents I've ever liked by them are Paris Amour and Twilight Woods. I just find them too generic and too common and not of grand quality. And while this fragrance is common (in the sense that so many people wear it, I mean.), I really, really love it. I get juicy pomegranates mixed with vanilla rum and marshmallow. It's very sweet, and reminds me of Christmas, like Christmas candy.
I think this is an excellent, high quality addition to B&BW and I'm really enjoying it for the Holiday season.

(P.S. On a random note, one thing that annoys me about B&BW is there insistence on overusing adjetives in their Note Descriptions. Fiery Pomegranate? Really? And what is a "rare French peach?" Can't you just say "peach"?)

(P.P.S. Let me get something off of my chest: It annoys me to no end the amount of people that seriously think this is by Taylor Swift. Like, they genuinely think she released this fragrance through B&BW. Just because it has the word RED in it. I cannot tell you how many Instagrams I've seen of this perfume with captions like "I just got Taylor Swift's new perfume Forever Red at Bath and Bodyworks!". I just can't.)

jht4060
jht4060

I haven't smelled this - this reviews only the release notes - I am sure it smells just fine. The official B&BW notes are a riot. Not a single note lacks a pretentious adjective:

Top Notes: Fiery Pomegranate, Rare French Peach, Luminous Apple
Mid Notes: Red Peony, Night Marigold, Red Osmanthus
Dry Notes: Rich Vanilla Rum, Velvety Marshmallow, Oak Wood Aloe

And peach gets two adjectives, both pretentious. What in the world is a rare French peach? Perhaps it is much like a common British peach or an everyday German peach.

Now here's a marketing idea. How about listing the "Quotidian Andorra Peach". That would get people scrambling for their smart phones to actually edify themselves (gasp). Crowds would gather 'round whispering quietly to each other about what Andorra is and whether it actually grows peaches. It would be a marketing triumph!!

ForrealMe2

adore this scent you really smell the popomegranate and rum it is a wonderful scent but the only downside is it doesnt last and for the price i rather get it on sale but it is a purchase worthy scent

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

Delicious, tangy and sensual. Love it!

elenmart
elenmart

I have the body lotion. For some reason Asian guys are crazy about this smell, they can't stop sniffing it and tell me how good I smell all the time. However, it causes no reaction to the guys of other races. Strange.

P.S. I'm a Caucasian girl.

sharyssa
sharyssa

I would review if I could have smelled it I sprayed about 10 times and couldn't even tell u what its supposed to smell like idk but b&be is doing too much forever discontinued...

rye
rye

Forever Red smells just like Avon's mark "Shine" on me, which is good news because even tho I loved "Shine" it had zilch sillage or lasting power. So what does this mean? It means that, on my skin, the creamy marshmellow note is dominate, sprinkled with rum and vanilla, and, oh, here come the flowers, wafting through the mix in a somewhat vague sort of way. The fruit is subtle or non-existent.

I have the body butter and fragrance mist and the scent holds close to the skin and lasts several hours. Creamy, comforting, warm, fall/winter fragrance and a wonderful departure from the sweet, sweet, sweet floral fruity cocktail messes we're served up en masse these days.

Tovah

Forever Red is one of those fragrances that I love even though nothing about its description pricks the slightest olfactory longing for me. Last Fall I happened to be walking on the sidewalk outside of Bath & Body Works boutique as the sun went down on a warm Fall evening, and I followed my nose straight through its doors. There's something about Forever Red that works as a comfort scent for me, in a happy, cuddly way. I get rum and vanilla with brief hints of oak, much more than any other notes when I wear this. Pomegranate is my favorite fruit, so I know for sure I am very familiar with its fragrance. Still, I don't smell anything I could identify personally as pomegranate in Forever Red. I'm not surprised, because my skin always seems to bring out the boozy and spicy notes in fragrances, no matter what kind of fruit showcases the overall concoction. Forever Red does indeed smell "red" to me; a caramel-rose red, or a cinnamon candied apple. In my brain, Pomegranate processes as "fuchsia" - so maybe that's the weird reason I can't recognize these particular pomegranate notes...

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

Forever Red's first spray is warm, inviting and boozy marshmallow. Unfortunately, the rest goes downhill from there. Forever Red seems promising. The SA's told me wonderful stories of how this EdT is made, and it sounds wonderful, but has a plastic, shallow tinge to it on me.
Something is missing to make this fragrance a full-bodied, creamy scent ready to deliver on its promises. It's as if it's almost there-like a soup in a crockpot that's been brewing and isn't quite ready yet. The buzzer hasn't gone off, it's ready to sample and the chef says, "No, not yet."
Peach in the top notes is prominent, peony delivers a rose quality in the middle, and the rum brings along the vanilla and marshmallow to round Forever Red to a fragrance for Bath and Body Works that's different for their usual fragrances but not quite up to par for what they're trying to deliver.
The booziness lasts a few hours but dissipates quickly to a close skin scent. Good to wear at the office, at home relaxing or out to dinner.

charmybird
charmybird

This one is sweet and sexy. Mostly sweet. It's a nice-to-have in my collection. I got the mini EDP for $5 while they were on sale at BBW. My husband seemed to like this one. I find it nice and pleasant and a little sultry. It's probably something I'd wear more in the evenings. The 0.25oz is the perfect size for this. I'm not sure if I'd want to own the bigger bottle.

DoveGrayismyfavoritecolor
DoveGrayismyfavoritecolor

This is very pretty! the red fruits and vanilla are harmonious with one another. The sillage is close and longevity average to weak. The lotion is wonderful though, brightly scented and nourishing as is the shower gel. All in all a nice addition and very wearable but should be priced at a much (lower) better point, it is B&B W after all.

Selo12394
Selo12394

I liked Forever Red a lot more than I expected to. I was a fan of the now-discontinued Midnight Pomegranate, except the harsh tobacco note, and I find this a somewhat better alternative. Forever Red in many ways lives up to how B&BW have advertised it, in that they've taken care to make it classier and more unique than a lot of their recent generic releases. It lasts longer than most of their collection, but is still recognizable to many with that fruit and vanilla core. It is a warm, sexy, rum-dominated scent, sweet but not in a candy-like or girlish way. It walks the line between bright and youthful versus mature and sexy, and body chemistry will probably decide which for many people. The nice thing about it is that it can be whichever you want. It carries the warm, boozy note of rum throughout, while the rest evolves from fruity to creamy. I don't think it will overpower anyone but it won't go un-noticed by admirers either. Overall I think this is a very pleasing, well-constructed fragrance that is suitable for many occasions. It does strike me as special enough to not be counted as an everyday scent, but I think it serves well for dates, nights out, and maybe cold nights in. I'll certainly be using this to keep cozy, fun, and confident through the winter.

Marsqwerty
Marsqwerty

Best value and near perfect blend. Fruity, then vanilla and marshmallow dry down
(not musky). More sophisticated than other BBW scents. There's buttery rum in it! Yum!

FreyaMarie
FreyaMarie

This, to me, is almost a gourmand scent. It has a strong buttery note accompanied by sweet red berries (that would be the pomegranate) and marshmallows. The rum warms it all up.

Forever Red is a young fragrance, but it can still be fairly sexy if worn right. A very cozy and comforting scent, this is definitely one for the colder months.

tanpeached
tanpeached

This is like a candied apple yummy scent. It last a long time on me and I get a lot of compliment when I wear it. For me it's more of a winter scent especially around the holidays. But it's completely up to you.

afay92
afay92

I LOVE LOVE LOOOOVVVEEEE this stuff!

PERFECT for fall/winter! Such a cozy-warm smelling fragrance, I only use mine during the colder seasons, but sometimes i like to use it when it's warm and it seems to smell muskier! The actual perfume bottle is kind of pricey but totally worth it!!

Sampling this fragrance was fun for me because I am woefully out of touch with Bath & Body Works products. Not because of snobbery, but because I really dislike going to the mall.

Simply Red, at first smells like cranberry juice cocktail from Ocean Spray. It's a really strong opening so I was pretty surprised when 10 seconds later it was straight up light, powdery marshmallow. Definitely a true floral, fruity gourmand. Bath & Body Works has their clientele on lock.

Simply Red is somewhat reminiscent of a lot of different perfumes, but none enough for me to say "it smells like ____".

Not sure if this was a limited edition or it's succumbed to the same fate of discontinuation that 75% of befalls 75% of BBW products. If it's still available I think this would be a nice one to give a teenaged relative to make her feel "womanly" or "sexy" without being afraid you've created a skank monster. I wore Gucci Rush when I was 15, but I was a latch-key kid. DON'T LET YOUR DAUGHTERS/COUSINS/NIECES BE LIKE ME.

GlitterPuppy
GlitterPuppy

Love, love, love this fragrance. It has the perfect balance of vanilla and marshmallow with a backdrop of something deep and floral.

Wore it to a club once and a stranger begged me to reveal my 'secret'.

Too bad it's not available in Australia so I pay premium to have it sent from the state.

Ginnie A
Ginnie A

I do like this dont get me wrong but I dont see why the higher price,to me smells similar to be enchanted so I wont repurchase because of that,plus point is it does smell more sensual than be enchanted and the lasting power is very good,put it on in the morning and the following morning could still faintly smell it on my wrist so all in all it is nice but pink chiffon will always be my darling!

ImpishLisa
ImpishLisa

I'm not one fopr the sweet candy crap that so many perfumes (and especially B&BW) seem to crank out. I went looking for that Rome Honeysuckle Amore because it smelled so crisp, fresh and clean on a coworker. Out of stock. So i grabbed some Sea Island Cotton mists to use for work and the saleslady was trying her sales pitches, and wow, I was shocked at how much i liked Forever Red.

Okay, yes, It is sweet, but not in a cloying way. It isn't quite a skin scent, but it is not huge with the projection. A nice 'close to you' bubble of wonderful surprise. for 44.50 I was hesitant, but as i kept walking around the store, I kept smelling the scent card..and I ended up buying 2 and getting one free. I liked it THAT much.

Can i repeat how much i hate sweet perfumes? My daughter drives me nuts with her candy goo, but this..it is a WOMAN's version of sweet.

First spritz, I got the pomegranate immediately, but the cloying vanilla people keep muttering a bout? It is a buttery rummy vanilla on me. Hot buttered rum with a melted marshmallow in it. But under that? the sensual throb of the oaky wood. If there is apple, for me it is a candied apple on a stick of oak wood. I get more of that peachy tang than apple, though.

It is a scent that you can wear daily, because I wouldn't consider this a SEX SEX SEX scent. There's no seduction here. What there is, though, is a woman you know, in her good and bad days, and this is a very good day. A cheerful, comfortable, 'let your hair down and walk barefoot in the sand' type of scent. A 'Cuddle with mom and watch tv' scent. (my kids love this perfume on me) It gets me MANY compliments, and men today asked me as I walked by (I work in a warehouse) 'What are you wearing?" and I told them. I mentioned the buy 2, get one free, and buy 3, get two free sale. Several said they are telling their wives/girlfriends to go. One guy said, you can never go wrong with B&BW.
And for a daily scent, that won't make people freak at the sillage? Yeah. I think they are right. The guy that sneezes when I wear Sung? Complimented this perfume on me today.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

When I imagined trying this, I pictured a scent reminiscent of Twilight Woods. Boy was I wrong!!! This is an extremely sweet scent, way too sweet for me! I don't get individual notes, just a blast of overwhelming sweetness.

UPDATE: I tried the body mist version and found it to be very sweet and boozy. I definitely detected the rum. I'm still not a fan.

leavesofgrass
leavesofgrass

I had been pretty much ignoring this due to the high price tag, but I couldn't argue w/the $5 price tag currently being offered for the .25 oz. eau de parfum. That said, I love this; it reminds me of vanilla cake batter mixed with red fruits (pomegranate?) with actual musky perfume in the background. My boyfriend has been going on about how nice I smell as well, which he's not one to go on about such things, so it's an extra big compliment.

However, the lasting power to the wearer isn't that great. I can barely smell it on myself anymore after applying it a few hours ago, while my boyfriend can smell it well on me, weird. I'm stocking up on the minis, but I'd have to use a good coupon/discount to shell out for the full-size.

I'd give it a 4/5, definitely worth trying :).

Chicagobelle
Chicagobelle

I tried this a couple weeks ago and it still lingers in my mind. Lovely scent, mature; obviously not the greatest when it comes to lasting power, but overall it smells very pleasant.

marysiac
marysiac

My Fiancé surprised me with the mini I loooooooovvvve it! I hope I can get the full sized bottle one of these days soon :)

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

The top notes always draw me in. The sweetness is creamy rather than cloying. I can detect the rum. The lightness of peach and green apple further lightens the sweetness of marshmallows so as to suit a wider audience. After three hours, the lightness fades and all I'm left with is extreme sugar sweetness that leaves more to be desired. I wanted to spray again to relive the top notes. Too bad I don't enjoy this from top to dry down as it is $4 for a mini spray and would have stocked up.

One spray on me,
Sillage: about six inches
Longevity: 3 hours then nose to wrist

urbanexotic
urbanexotic

I was in a BBW the other day and sampled this on a whim. I'm so glad that I did because I'm in love. Normally I am not impressed by BBW's perfume line at all because so much of it is watered down and has a generic smell to it, but this scent works amazingly well on me. I picked up a small bottle immediately and will no doubt be going back for more.

I wasn't sure what to expect, but what I got was the precise balance of fruit/flower/spice. To me it's fruited, but not juicy, flowery, but not prissy, and spicy, but not sharp. It reminds me of a lighter more versatile version of Hugo Boss's Deep Red. I find it to be sexy, but a very wearable and accessible kind of sexy...say, a hot librarian in a cashmere sweater versus a supermodel.

I'm seeing that a lot of people are having complaints about longevity, which is usually my complaint with BBW scents, too. But on me this has actual staying power. I put it on this morning and got a solid 6 hours out of it and could still smell a whisper of the vanilla oak drydown a few hours beyond that.

Shimone
Shimone

My friend just gave this to me....and on my skin Forever Red smells like Lancôme's Tresor and Warm Vanilla Sugar! Can't wait to wear this in the fall ❤

Jellybean
Jellybean

I was really looking forward to testing this one out for the rum-vanilla-pomegranate notes. That happen to be not as prevalent as I expected. I find this scent sweet-sour and fruity, "I'm trying to grow up, but not there quite yet" type a scent. Those particular notes are not even distinguishable.
Nothing new or different; I smelled so many other ones so alike.
It does have such a great reviews but I find nothing special about it; the bottle's cute and that's that.

Tamelimul
Tamelimul

I love it! I received a mini in an Influenster box before the holidays & loved it immediately. It was perfect having this around for the holidays too. I think it's a great sweet, winter scent. I don't reach for it as much since it's gotten warmer, but I still really love it. I'm horrible at detecting specific notes, but I think it's warm & sweet & can't stop myself from smelling it on occasion just to show it some love!

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

Forever Red was love for me, at first. As time has gone by I find myself reaching for it less and less often. It's a beautiful fragrance, sweet, floral, sophisticated, and quite a bit more complex than the usual offerings at Bath & Body Works. Over all, it's a win. However, the initial (overwhelming) blast of pomegranate in the opening is somewhat off-putting to me, and while it's only just-so, I've found that given the choice I tend to choose other fragrances that don't have this problem. The dry-down is quite lovely, though, and I'll definitely wear it again from time to time.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

This one is a more mature body spray. Very soft and yet womanly...not girly, not femme...this is one for a woman....yes, there's fruit in it. I smell like a sugar covered midnight pomegranate tempered by the sweet vanilla rum with some wood and maybe a pinch of pine in there. I get the berry, pine Christmas feel. It's very sweet but soft and never cloying. I really like this. Only problem is I have to practically sniff directly on where I sprayed it to smell it and the lasting power isn't great and the price seems high. I know that forever red is supposed to have higher quirky ingredients but I think other bath and body works and Victoria's Secret scents have fruity scents that are delicious too for a fraction of the price. I think this is still worth buying if u want subtle and soft and different than most body sprays. You need to layer this. I could see wearing this to work or even rocking this on a low key date. U do need to layer. It's good. Not as good as I wanted

frosting712
frosting712

I actually really liked it when I sprayed it on (EDT sample). The first 20 minuites had me wanting more. A rich fruity experience with a bit of warmth and depth. Unfournatly after about a half hour into the wrist spritz it settled into something not so dramatic. It was nice, but had this genaric background quality to it that rubbed me the wrong way. I think what happaned is Forever Red turned boring. Evil BBW. It does really smell devine, at first. Just make it actually last and reflect the scent you're selling!
P.S. I found the EDT with it's strange metal "ribbon" very awkward. There has to be care to make sure the nozzle is away from the ribbon or you risk wasting perfume.

ayeraebae
ayeraebae

I liked this perfume. Of course it doesn't last long, its B&BW, what else did you expect? However the berry scent does smell really nice for the couple of hours it stays on.

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

Okay, no...This isn't going to be nothing earth shattering. It isn't going to "challenge" anyone or make you be thought of as a Fortune CEO when you waltz past someone. Yes, it's fruity and berry, but it's very nice! A deep, red berry scent with a couple of florals in the background. This is wrapped up by a couple sprinkles of sugared vanilla, JUST to round it off some, but it still is primarily a berry scent. Very juicy and luscious, but not a daytime juicy, more of a nighttime juicy, because it's dark berries. It's almost like something Escada would bring out.

I've been wearing it for a little under a week and already got a compliment on it. It's a crowd pleaser for sure, as most fruity scents are. Now, on to the part I don't like...

The lasting power SUCKS. Sucks monkey balls :( As with most BBW things, this is to be expected, but I thought with an EDP this would be different. Wrong :/

Lasting Power: 1.5-2 hrs on skin, 2-3 hours on clothes.
Projection and sillage is nice the first hour you're wearing it. But after that, it quiets down.

I would never purchase a full size of this due to the fact that the lasting power sucks. But, when it goes on clearance for 75% off this year (face it, BBW discontinues like everything is going out of style. This will be no different, I can put money on it), I'll buy it.

Prettysweetz

I think the note that confuses everyone is the Rum!!

Sillykelly
Sillykelly

I really wanted to like this. It has many of the notes I covet, but after several tries, my thought keeps coming back to that it is one of the most "confused" scents I've come across in a while. To me, it's like it doesn't know what it wants to be--mysterious and dark, fruity, vanilla? And to my nose it just came together as a mish-mash. But BBW's great return policy means I can try another:)

Prettysweetz

Excuse the typos grrr I'm on my iPhone...when I said I wouldn't buy this and I got it as a gift..I was suppose to say that I would have ignore it because it's fruity and since I tend not to like most fruity scents I would have not try it...but I'm glad I got it as a gift!!! In glad I put it on! I like it! Try it , you make like it too!!!!

Prettysweetz

I love Bath and Body Works! I don't go out much and I like to smell good while I'm home so I have a few of their fragrances for when I just want to smell pretty. I do not like most fruity scents but this one I actually like!!! I don't like sweet scents (like most of BBW scents, Flowerbomb, etc), I feel they are/smell way too young and to me sweet scents smell a bit cheap. However, this one being sweet doesn't smell young at all. I feel like any age can wear this, but please don't bathe in it!!!! My coworker bathes in this and it makes me nauseous and gives me a terrible headache!!!

Nothing smells strong on my skin, thanks to my sucky skin chemistry!!! Furthermore, no perfume lasts long on my skin (2 hours if it's a really really really good perfume and you have to bury your nose on my skin to smell it) but lotions do. Therefore, I have to spray fragrances on my clothes and hair. I know fragrances longevity due to how long the fragrance lasts on my hair and clothes and this stays pretty strong and long on my clothes. I just sprayed this at 2pm and it's 7pm and it still going strong. On my skin it doesn't last long though, but I have the mist so I can't speak for the edp. I wouldn't pay that much on a BbW scent anyway..regular price that is!

To tell you the truth, I would have not bought this (I got is as a Xmas present). Like I said, I do not tend to like anything fruity but there's something about this that I find yummy and a little sexy when I put it on...while it's in the bottle all concentrated, it just smells like any other fruity floral scent but on it smells good! I'm not saying its special but it is very nice! I spray this a lot to go shopping etc and even work as my coworkers think of Victoria Secret the best perfume house EVER and I feel they do not appreciate real perfumes, so when I wear this they go crazy!!! On my coworker it smells just like any other fruity scent and I think it's because she bathes in it. On me however smells not too sweet and not too fruity..it smells a but creamy, strong and sexy (stronger than other scents)..there's a note that I love in this and I don't know what is it but mmmm...I smell the same note in other BBW scents I like. Other BBW scents I like are: moonlight path (my bf says ur smells like old ppl lol so I don't wear it much), cashmere glow (to go to bed), night blooming jasmine when I want to smell fresh, velvet tuberose, sparkling blackberry woods, blushing cherry blosom (I think is the name and I wear it when I want to smell Girly and flowery, vanilla noir, jasmine vanilla, black amethyst, and black currant vanilla. As you can see I like more "sophisticated" fruity scents lol and forever red falls into BBW "sophisticated" and "grown up" scents :)

Tovah

I'm finding Forever Red irresistible. I was walking by the Bath & Body Works store in my neighborhood and I caught a whiff of Forever Red that yanked me into the store like an invisible net. Rum...vanilla...woods...mmmmmmmmm. I wish I'd have purchased it on the spot. I put some sample strips in my car, and every time I get in I take a deep sniff and tell myself I need to find time to get this stuff!

fiona1962
fiona1962

By far BBW best fragrance. I blind bought the mini bottle for $5.00, over the Christmas. Regret not buying more. Just love the exquisite notes. I am hooked to the provocative base note, which is the rum-vanilla. However, not a pure vanilla fan, I am able to well tol;erate this perfume. My new favourite, by far.

anraneiro82
anraneiro82

just love this. i love that i constantly smell sweet rum/vanilla and pomegranite on my skin. i always loved vanilla,but have a new found love for pomegranite.

clickingpenguin
clickingpenguin

Forever Red has to be one of my favorite fragrances. Period. I love the burst of pomegranate when it's first sprayed and how it becomes more rounded during its dry down with the floral and woody notes. It reminds me of Christmas because it almost smells like a warm house with baked goods in the kitchen. The warm sweetness is definitely the marshmallow shining through. With this being said, I'll find it difficult to only wear this fragrance during the winter because I love it so much. I think the fruity notes makes it versatile enough to be worn year round (unless it's 100 degrees).

Not only does it smell amazing, but on me, this fragrance lasts a really long time. I love how it lingers beautifully throughout the day and night. This is one of the reasons why I don't think it's overpriced. A lot of people complain about the price, but I think it's reasonable considering the high quality of the fragrance. I think it's the only Eau de Parfum spray made by Bath and Body Works, so the difference in price seems logical.

Overall, I give this fragrance an A plus. I hope B&BW keeps selling this one.

Milladane
Milladane

With 2 of my favorite flowers, osmanthus and peony, in the composition, of course I had to try this. When I first smelled the first spritz on paper at the store, I thought it was SO delightfully sweet, fruity, and very boozy and that it did seem to be a higher quality than that of their regular scents. On my skin, it is much sweeter than on paper, exploding with a burst of pomegranate, berries, vanilla, and marshmallow with just a tiny hint of florals and woods, but no rum/booze. If osmanthus and peony were in there, they were lost in all that fruit and sugar. It's a girly fragrance, no doubt about it.

I liked the scent and the red glass bottle enough to buy a 7ml mini EDP. After I got home, the poor little newbie suddenly had stiff competition as it got thrown in amongst my other finer fragrances. At the store, it may have been queen, sitting proud in a circular display of red glass bottles, looking down on the bath/body products. But in my kingdom of perfume, it had become just an ordinary sweet fruity commoner without much character, and worse, without any staying power. I'm talking less than 30 minutes. But then again, my skin practically repels most perfumes.

I would recommend this scent for those wanting a delicious sweet fruity scent to play with. As for me, I will use the rest of the bottle to apply on top of some of my other perfume that has a good long-lasting base but needs a sweeter opening. Or since it smells so much nicer on paper, maybe it can be perfume for my stationary, only problem is...even I don't write pen on paper letters anymore.

m.nikel1
m.nikel1

Got the sample of it in my christmas stocking, loved it as soon as I tried it . Its not overwhelming but it deffinately makes a statement. Planning on going out and buying more. Really "warming" and sensual . great on those chilly days. Lasts long, leaves a nice scent on the skin after a few hours. I love just drenching myself in it . My new signature smell ;)

pfcs
pfcs

I was at B&BW today and was attracted to this because of the way it was marketed and the appearance of the packaging, and the fact that it was introduced at holiday time.

Based on all that, I was expecting something like my beloved, but mostly discontinued Velvet Tuberose, which is the only BB&W scent that has ever smelled like a quality, adult woman scent to me.

I was disappointed. It smelled like most all their scents, which are like the training bras of the scent world. It especially made me think of Twilight Woods. Not unpleasant, but not quality, and nothing I would pay that price for.

I only buy at the semi annual sales, because you can get the products for what they are actually worth. I carried out a sackful for ordinary daily bathing and moisturizing, and paid $18 for over $70 worth at regular price.

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

Received this fragrance (in the fragrance mist, body lotion, body cream, shower gel, and sugar scrub) as a present for Christmas. In short, this is a pleasant scent that I like a LOT more than any of the other new "signature" scents that Bath and Body Works has released in about two years.

I think the notes listed in this describes the fragrance well: a fruity floral with a hint of vanilla and wood notes (and I can smell a bit of the rum on me when it dries down on my skin). I would say that this is a step up in sophistication from all of the berry vanilla-esque scents that B & BW has released recently (such as Pink Chiffon, Love Love Love, and Be Enchanted, for example). Don't get me wrong, though: This is still a sweet scent, and it doesn't smell as decadent as B & BW hypes it up to be.

I'd say that the scent lasts a decent amount of time on me. Even though it's a fruity floral, I still think it smells a little strong, so I'm glad it's not too powerful of a fragrance. I don't have to worry about soffocating people whilst wearing it.

Overall, I enjoy this scent ... But it's far from my favorite at B & BW. I'll be happy to use up the products I have, but considering how expensive the Forever Red products are, I doubt I'll be buying more after I run out.

gialluna
gialluna

I had anticipated the release of this fragrance after initially seeing the advertisements billing it as the "most luxurious fragrance" of Bath & Body Works. Yes, it is an EDP which is different from their standard EDT or fragrance mists. However, this fragrance parallels the fruity floral linear fragrances that B&BW is known for. This isn't a horrible scent and is pleasant if you are looking for a very young light fragrance for a casual weekend, but it doesn't compete with the finer fragrances on the market. It certainly doesn't warrant an "iconic" status as the marketing materials suggest. The opening reminded quite a bit of cool-aide or strawberry jello (most likely the pomegranate) and finished with a light sweet vanilla. I did not get any sense of depth with this fragrance.
The red glass bottle is simplistic, but nice. However, there is a tacky plastic bow embellishment that ensures that this bottle will not be given a home on my vanity.
Overall, Forever Red is a typical fruity floral reminiscent of the many available celebrity scents on the market.

Museumgal
Museumgal

The red fruit is very bright, strong and tart at the beginning, then dries down to a warmer, sweeter accord. Vanilla and marshmallow are the most dominant and linger for some time.

hollyms
hollyms

My bf bought this for me saying it was his favorite scent at BBW that he found. I sprayed some on me and he just about went nuts thinking it was so sexy. Me, I've never been a fan of fruity scents. I think they all smell like plain old fruit juice, and fear that when I wear them I may smell like I spilled juice on myself : I'm honestly not too crazy about this scent. Like my longstanding belief, it does smell like plain, strong fruit juice. Maybe even smells like a red wine haha. It doesn't smell very expensive or complex. But I am going to try to give it a shot to see if it grows on me :)

sweethearttx
sweethearttx

Such a gorgeous perfume! I only bought the body mist due to the price of the EDP, but I will eventually go back and buy the EDP. Lovely, and grown up. If you like oriental perfumes that mix vanilla and musk with flowers and fruit, you will like this. It just gets more and more lovely the longer it sits! A new favorite!

DarkShamaness
DarkShamaness

I really loved this scent. It's addicting. At first I din't think I would like it the initiall vanilla rum is quite powerful but as it winds down it becomes very fruity for a while. Delicious and then your left with the most wonderful blend of floral.

On me at least it lasts well into the next day.

this is the first ever perfume I bought for myself. My other four perfumes were given to me.

For a first perfume to buy yourself its a great choice. Finally Bath and body works has come out with a scent that dosn't smell like everything else they have.

twillocks
twillocks

This smells exactly like Caress Body Wash, Red Elixer, well it is red too. I love to use it.

Fragaria
Fragaria

This smells very fruity but much different than their other scents. The first spray was alright, but didn't last. I sprayed more...and more...every hour, because it wouldn't last. I find this one to be more expensive with far less longevity. This isn't compatible with my hormones, diet, laundry detergent, deodorant, soap/shampoo or whatever else can affect a persons ability to wear a scent. This just plain smells like a wine stain on a dress to me, before it shortly wears off. I guess quality isn't one of my body's requirements to smell nice. The five dollars I paid to sample this little bottle is the most I'll spend on this particular scent. So all in all, I say this scent saves me lots of money!

Another really pleasant, sweet fruity vanilla from BBW. The pomegranate and vanilla make a very yummy combination. A mix of peach, vanilla, and marshmallow has potential to be overly sickly sweet, but this is just right. There is enough floral and a hint of tartness to keep this from being a sugar bomb. I don't get much of the rum note. This is a great smell, but longevity is poor.

cdafox
cdafox

I love the scent, but it has no sillage. I would have to be constantly rubbing this on myself to keep the fragrance going. I do have the EDT version though. Perhaps I should try the EDP
Notes of raspberry at the finish.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I tried this today and like it alot. Beautiful packaging too!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I was expecting to be blown away by this fragrance because it was supposed to be "different" from the other BBW offerings but I'm honestly not impressed with this scent and I think that it's way too sweet!! I'm a big fan of my fruity florals and I like some of the other sweet scents from this brand (Be Enchanted, Dark Kiss, Midnight Pomegrante) but this was just ridiciously sweet and sugary smelling. I'm glad that I only have the $5 sample and I will not be purchasing anything in this scent any time soon. I hope I will end up liking this but as of now, I'm not feeling it :(

EDIT 2/5/2013: I like this scent better in the body spray form...the perfume is WAY TOO SWEET lol...but I'm not sure if I'll buy a body spray either. I also like how this scent has this elegance about it even though it smells super sweet at the same time...I don't know what to think of Forever Red anymore :/

Kristine1005
Kristine1005

Simple: rum-vanilla
Pro: Cute bottle
Con: WAY too expensive!

aqua76239
aqua76239

BBW hyped this up from here till Sunday-"the MOST luxurious expensive wondeful fragrance, etc"-you get the picture. when I first sprayed it on, it was on paper strip-I was very dissapointed. It reminded me of fruitier version of Japanese Cherry Blossom. As for them claiming it has superior lasting power-no way, jose-my paper strip was scent free after 30 min.

None the less I decided to buy one of these tiny bottles they were selling for $5 so I can try it several times. I still feel the same-it does remind me of Japanese Cherry Blossom except its fruitier and muskier. Price would be average for department store scent but this is too expensive for what it is. Even though, BBW claims superior lasting power with Forever Red, I haven't found it to be true at all(and i spoke with number of other women on fragrance boards who felt the same way). Its lasts the same as any other BBW scent. It smells nice(and I like and wear number of BBW scents) but really not worse the steeper price tag or all the hype.It has beautiful packaging but fragrance is really not different from anything else BBW produces(and to me, $20 for body lotion from BBW is crazy)

secretcrush
secretcrush

Not bad but maybe a lil over-priced for regular customers like me... Smells like Midnight Pomegranite, Twilight Woods, Sensual Amber n Warm Vanilla Sugar mixed together... A definite pass 4 me but other mature women may love it!!!

theboynextdoor
theboynextdoor

FINALLY! Bath & Body Works has truly stepped up their game with this new fragrance.

No more scents for your tween daughter, this scent is for a real WOMAN.

Forever RED. What do you think of when you see red? I think: passion, confidence, and of course...sexy!

Red heels, red lipstick, that red dress, & so on.

The color red is a STATEMENT and so is this fragrance.

When you smell this on paper in stores, it is unbelievably mouthwatering.

The first impression is a burst of fruit. Luscious fruit blended with soft florals so its not some nasty fruit smoothie, its a beautiful beginning.

Then, my favorite part, the vanilla rum and oakwood behind this scent give it a certain edge, a special touch of richness and dare I say masculinity that gives this fragrance depth and character.

On my skin, I have noticed it dries rather quickly. Luckily I bought the mini perfumes so I can keep it in my pocket and respray as I go. But now, they only sell the big bottles and if you're lucky they will still have the perfume roll-ons or wands in stores.

I recommend layering the scent, with shower, lotion, and then perfume, so it stays longer & stronger.

It's their priciest fragrance for Bath & Body Works, but still cheap compared to designer department perfumes. It however does not smell cheap by any means, it smells luxurious, and its a very classy and subtle statement of sexy.

A lot of you mentioned it smells like Christmas, I agree, however this may just be cause of marketing, the red packaging etc. This scent is warm, delicious, and oozing with confidence.....its perfect for anytime of the year.

However I do not beleive its an everyday scent (arguable) In my opinion, its better as a going out scent....parties...dates...intimate sessions with your man....this scent smells THAT GOOD.

Go for it. Bath & Body has a 100% guarantee so you can TRY IT, and if ya don't love it, you bring it right back.

Sincerely,

The Boy Next Door

Kaening
Kaening

According to my nose, This smells like Elizabet Arden "pretty Hot", but more faint. the heart note is not as prominant, night blooming marigold instead of a more robust night blooming jasmine.
I prefer Pretty Hot.

poppy_vanderbilt
poppy_vanderbilt

I had smelled Cashmere Glow on a friend at work and went into B&B to get some. Unfortunately on me it turned out badly. So I decided to try this new scent. I really like this. It is not complex or a true sophisticated fragrance by any stretch of the imagination. But I have found I can layer this scent with my YSL ELLE or my Very Irresistable and get magic. I love to layer all sorts of Frags anyways. I like one scent for shower gel one for lotion, a quick spritz of a body spray and then my perfume on my pulse points. When done with the right complimenting combos you can really make something unique.
This is a pretty linear scent on me from start to dry down. However I was thinking one might be able to build a more complex fragrance by layering this with Twilight Woods.
This scent reminds me of another scent I just don't know what. Perhaps it reminds me of a number of sweet pink scents out there and that's why I can't put my finger on it. That said, this one is done just a little better than those other candy scents in my opinion. Very sweet grape juice is what I smell. Lots of sugared red berries drizzled with vanilla-caramel but without the creaminess, as I can only pick up on a transparent liquid sweetness here.
All in all a very, very pleasant scent that should lift your spirits and make you smile if you can stand sweet scents. Everyone around me seems to love it.

bejazzled
bejazzled

I'd almost completely given up on Bath & Body works for skin products other than their body lotion and anti-bacterial soap, however.....

I Really Really like this one. Which definately suprises me. There are so many scents from BBW that I thought they could have blown out of the water with their concepts but they never seem to deliver. Every scent always smells the same. Sweet and overbearing. All with that same BBW smell that you just can't get past.

Forever Red was definately different. I actually bought it with an order online in the sample size because I thought what the heck if it doesn't work out I'm only out $5. I wasn't sure what to expect when it arrived because the notes were so different. I sprayed a few sprays in the air...decided it was safe to put on my skin and was pleasantly surpised it actually smelled kind of...well...fantastic! After a couple of hours I could still smell the sweet (but not cloying) vanilla-y, rum-y, fruit-y scent that quickly reminded me of something. CHRISTMAS!!

This scent is Christmas!!! That's exactly what Christmas should smell like in a perfume. I know that sounds weird, and of course I'm not talking about the spicy, cinnamon, pine tree Christmas smell that embodies Christmas, but as a perfume, if I wanted to smell the Christmas this would definately be it.

It's definately, feminine, sweet, and gives you a warm feeling. It's more a winter scent to me..not daring enough to be called a sexy scent, but also not little girl cute, or young in any way. It's also not a food-ish type scent despite the vanilla rum. It's just a nice, sweet (but not headache make you sick sweet)pretty, feminine scent that makes you feel warm and fuzzy and Christmasy all over!!!

Maybe not my all time favorite, but I definately like this enough that I went back and bought a full sized bottle and I've been wearing it just about every day since. Maybe that won't last when Christmas is over, but if you want a fun wintery scent this may just be for you! :)

libbyanne
libbyanne

When you smell this in the bottle it smells completely different on your skin.
In the bottle it smells like a more sophisticated and mature scent strong(Rum), on my skin it quickly turns into a very sweet smell (Green apples and Lilly-must be the Osmanthus I'm smelling).
The only reason I have this is because I bought a 7ml bottle for $4. Now I'm so glad I did, I need more.

chaos2
chaos2

This was OK, but the vanilla overpowered everything else for me. I like a little bit of vanilla, but it seems to be in everything these days. Also, it did not change on me at all. It was the same for 3-4 hours.

Another pomegranate fruity mellow and sweet scent from bath and Body Works, but there is something so holiday and festive about it. Not unique by any mean but different just enough for this brand to market it as a new product. Just a little pricey, I think.

lavender sage
lavender sage

I have to admit, I was disappointed by this one also. The marketing for the scent made it seem to be something different and special from BB&W, but when I sprayed it on my skin, I felt that this scent was neither. Another fruity, sugary sweet scent.
I do like that they have finally branched out from the same old large, square bottle that they use for their EDTs though!

rosembloom
rosembloom

This one tickles me Red! Perfect for the hollidays. It is a smooth and luscious blend of mouthwatering fruity Pomegranate, Peach and Apple opening that puts me in a happy and festive mood. I cannot detect the red peony, red osmanthus and night-blooming marigold per say, but the heart is lovely, still rich with fruit yet delicately floral , drying down to a warm, sensual base of of rum-vanilla,( gorgoeous blend that makes this frag so deep and mysterious while the marshmallows and the touch of Oak render it sweet, gourmand and opulent. Great lasting power on me. A surprise from BBW because usually the scents are fleeting. I hope it stays! Loving it!

goingblonde
goingblonde

A big disapointment for me :(

I thought it was going to be diffrent from other B&B scents .

I guess the bottle design " threw" me into thinking that -although I dont know why .

Needless to say I like the bottle far more then the scent- it is just another typical B&B scent-sweet and blah

another pretty face so to speak in their crowd .

dame piglet
dame piglet

On paper, this started out pomegranate and vanilla but quickly dried down to a creamy, rum-infused, sultry-without-skank fragrance that was just GORGEOUS! I could picture this being one of those fragrances that blends with my skin beautifully.

I almost bought it on the spot, but I figured I'd better try it on my skin first.

I'm so glad that I did.

Pomegranate (red berry) and vanilla.
Very much like many of their other offerings on my skin.

Sharp, tart, sweet.

"That's okay," I thought, "I can wait for the creamy, sultry rum to kick in."

It never came. :(

My skin just hung on to the red berry and vanilla. It stayed for a couple of hours, so the longevity is pretty good, as my skin just drinks in fragrances.

I suggest trying this out the same way that I did (as a matter of fact, I suggest doing that for every fragrance!)
Perhaps it's better on your skin, or if you like many of their other berry-type products, then you'll likely love this.

On my skin, there's no point in purchasing this, as if I wanted berry + vanilla, I could buy one of the other products at a lower price.

Good luck & happy sniffing, everyone!

Forever Red by Bath and Body Works 4.01 out of 5 based on 392 ratings and 98 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bath and Body Works Forever Red fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bath and Body Works Forever Red, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Forever Red by Bath and Body Works. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Forever Red by Bath and Body Works represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.