Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Irresistible Apple Bath and Body Works for women

Irresistible Apple Bath and Body Works for women
dislike

Irresistible Apple by Bath and Body Works is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Irresistible Apple was launched in 2007. Top notes are plum, forest fruits and bergamot; middle notes are iris, orange blossom, white rose and lotus petals; base notes are sandalwood, amber, patchouli, musk, vanilla and praline.

Plum Forest Fruits Bergamot

iris Orange Blossom White Rose Lotus Petals

Sandalwood Amber Patchouli Musk Vanilla Praline

Body Fantasies Signature Apple

Irresistible Apple Fragrance Reviews

Mrs.Stringer
Mrs.Stringer

I like DKNY Be Delicious so I got this, but it really did not smell like apples to me.

ekrapf
ekrapf

THE BEST. BRING IT BACCCCKKKKKK!!!!

This smells like apple to me, just not any apple from this planet. Tart, watery but with a note of an empty box of chocolates.

i love this and avon's new mark's "juicy apple" smells exactly like it. so if you can't find this anymore try the mark, you won't be disappointed. fresh juicy apples that has moderate sillage and longevity.

talilove
talilove

really like it stay on for a while reminds me of dkny be delicious

Hayven
Hayven

I used to wear this every fall. Smells just like red apples with a hint of cinnamon cider. I really didn't get a candy smell. I miss it so much!

Turtledove
Turtledove

I don't get some of the negative reviews for this, it really does smell *just* like biting into a crunchy fuji apple right at the beginning. It's definitely apple-y.

Doesn't stay crisp for too long though, it warms up and gets sweeter, like apple juice or a baked apple rather than a fresh apple, with strawberries maybe. I don't exactly get any spiciness from it though, which I was kind of hoping for.

I bet it will layer really nicely with something spicy for a sweet apple cider feel, I'll be trying it with B&BW midnight pomegranate next.

Doesn't last that long, but I didn't really expect it to anyway, probably will be about 4-5 hours.

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

I don't know why they called this Irresistible Apple. It doesn't have apple or even apple blossoms in the notes. I don't smell apple at all. I smell the plum notes and floral notes and it is a soft sweeter fruity floral perfume. I have the body spray and it takes many sprays to be able to smell it, and then it doesn't last more then an hour. It is a soft and pretty fragrance. It isn't bad but I think the name is misleading. If you want a real apple smell try Enchanted Apple from Victoria's Secret.

guest_xoxoDaniellexoxo
guest_xoxoDaniellexoxo

LOVE THIS!! My guy friend loves the smell, he says he likes the fresh fruity smells as oppsed to heavy musky scents. I also ride horses and they LOVE the smell, hahaha they have tried to nibble on my neck before lol!

arg1971
arg1971

My teenage daughter likes this I gave my bottle to her because It smells like something a teen would wear

delphine67
delphine67

tested it today, smells like apple shampoo. Nice but not something I would buy a bottle from.

wehveasituation
wehveasituation

love this! the smell of fresh apples is so enticing that i almost want to eat it! i've found that men seem to love the scent of apples - too bad bath and body works perfumes tend to not be long-lasting.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

eek a sticky toooo mutch sweet apple scent, remembers me of this big red candy apples which are sticking on your teeth in childhood. bleeeeeeeeeeeh

kalios55
kalios55

I'm sorry but this is not the best apple scent. It's cloying & synthetic. It makes me have a headache. Although it drydowns to warm floral vanillic musk. Doesn't last long on my skin.

keywords: childish, fruity, synthenic, light, airy, nice, crisp, clean, sweet, refreshing.

Try Victoria Secret's Enchanted Apple. It's much better than this BBW's.

LeahDL
LeahDL

This is crisp and fresh and kinda sweet - like apples! My boyfriend likes this one.

starlight~girl:)
starlight~girl:)

Ok, Who stole my pear lotion and put an apple lable on it? :)

lol Just kidding.

This is actually a very nice scent but not as much my style. It is light and sweet and probably better for spring than fall.

It is that almost icky kind of sweet along the lines of melon, pear etc.. + sweet floral.

So if you love those kinds of sweet scents you will love it! Like slices of a red delicious apple when it has past the ripe, sweet-sour-tangy stage into the mellow light sweet (taste almost gone) stage. (I like the newly ripe sour/fruity juicy part better. :) Like tangy apple pie. :D

I was hoping more for cinnamin apple, or a bright tangy juicy apple. Not necesarily sour but different. More like fall and bright hot apple cider.

It is light sweet and floral. No warmth. Girly girls will love this. :) Similar if you like sweet pea, or cherry blossom, you would like this. It feels very springlike. It has a little more warmth then those. But that is what it reminds me of.

The apple scent is very very light and for some reason smells more like pear to me. I don't know why? not as icky as watermellon.. but closer to that. I don't know how to explain it. :) It fades and turns into a light girly floral with sweets. I almost feel maybe it would be better if the bottle were yellow like mild Yellow Delicious aples, than red like Delicious and McIntosh. I don't know.. maybe it's me? Where is the apple? :(

Do they make a bright fruity or apple cider one anywhere? Just curious. :) I love the cinnamon apple ones in the fall. Yummy! Hot Apple Cider mmm (wanting some now... maybe will have to take a trip to the store! :)

britfly
britfly

This is my staple scent for fall. The scent is a nice combination of fruit.

7seven7
7seven7

Always get noticed. The perfume doesn't last long, yet you can never over do spraying it. I mix it with Estee Lauder Tuscany to give it more staying power, and they mesh well together.

falovalo
falovalo

Smells pretty realistic. Warm, yummy apples, unadulterated. Being Bath and Body Works though, it doesn't last long.

TashaRose
TashaRose

This is yummy, in a sour green apple candy sort of way. Not exactly something I'd expect from a perfume, to be honest, but unique and refreshing. It's fruity and slightly sour, but not in an off-putting way. The dry down is warm and vanilla scented, with the faintest hint of apples remaining. The initial splash of apple is short lived but very delicious. Worth the cost of this perfume in my opinion, even if it's just something to splash on for a trip to the grocery store.

itastica
itastica

Wow. This geniunely smells like they sliced apple peels and put it in the bottle. So fruity, but not overwhelmingly so. Actually quite pleasant, but the fragrance fades after a few minutes. That's not too bad, though.

Irresistible Apple by Bath and Body Works 3.57 out of 5 based on 80 ratings and 21 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bath and Body Works Irresistible Apple fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bath and Body Works Irresistible Apple, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Irresistible Apple by Bath and Body Works. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Irresistible Apple by Bath and Body Works represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.