Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Mango Mandarin Bath and Body Works for women

Mango Mandarin Bath and Body Works for women
dislike

tropical

Mango Mandarin by Bath and Body Works is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are clementine, nectarine and petitgrain; middle notes are magnolia, mango and bitter orange; base notes are cotton candy and musk.

Clementine Nectarine Petitgrain

Magnolia Mango Bitter Orange

Cotton Candy Musk

Mango Mandarin Fragrance Reviews

Debshee
Debshee

Like the scent, but the body cream fragrance lasted all of 10 minutes on me.

aoki83
aoki83

I love sweet citrus perfumes like Mandarin-Mango.

fruitypurr
fruitypurr

I had a sleepover with my friends... all 7 of us put on the tester. The next morning the sleeping bags, bunk bed, and practically the entire room smelled like fruit salad and lemonade. We were all SO happy because of that.

dame piglet
dame piglet

So, summer is upon me and it's VERY warm outside. I just came in from mowing the lawn and I wanted something zingy to wake me up and invigorate me.

I didn't want vanilla. Wasn't feeling coconut.

I spotted Mango Mandarin... AH-HA!!

I'd all but forgotten about my old friend Mango Mandarin. It's more citrus/mandarin than mango, but that's pretty much how it goes, really. It's my experience that mangos have a more delicate scent than citrus fruits.
I get more mango in the body lotion than in the body spray.

It's a wonderful balance of sweet and tart, with the smallest hint of peppery orange peel for a bit of interest.

This has been discontiuned in stores but still available on their website.

If this is sitting in your shelf or in a cabinet and you haven't used it in awhile, maybe dust it off and revisit an old friend. :-)

Be well & Happy sniffing!!

Yumi Lumi
Yumi Lumi

I love the fresh, bright citrus scent! My only complaint is how soft the scent is and that it only seems to last for about 30 minutes.

hadew1
hadew1

I used to love this, but the last time I bought a bottle it was sweeter and more synthetic than I remembered--maybe they reformulated it?
Juicy, more citrus than mango. A relatively inoffensive scent, but not one I will buy again.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I agree that this smells more like oranges than mangos but that's a good thing because I tend to not like mango scents lol. BBW brought this back in the lotion and body wash just for the semi annual sale and my sister bought the lotion. It smells SO GOOD and I wish that I bought a lotion or body wash too! Thankfully, the body spray is still available...online :(

banksgirl6
banksgirl6

Smells exactly like oranges! So nothing novel about this fragrance, but definitely very pleasant...I don't think you can go wrong with this one.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Bath & Body Works Mango Mandarin is a sweet orange citrus fragrance. I wore Mango Mandarin obsessively in high school. A crisp tangy mandarin orange that is sweetened up with juicy mango. It’s a really nice gentle citrus scent that is refreshing to spritz on and great for summer!

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I've never liked Mango Mandarin. This is a citrus fragrance with virtually no mango in it. I was very disappointed when sampling this fragrance.

Morgane08
Morgane08

This is what I wore two summers ago 24/7: spray, butter, shower gel.

I'm a bit tired of it, and it is discontinued anyway. Next summer I will replace it with Amor Amor Summer

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

This is a nice citrus fragrance. I own the body spray so it doesn't seem to last more then 2 hours tops. I find it quite similar to Orange Sapphire but a bit sweeter. I smell more mandarin and nectarine then mango. It is sweeter fragrance but not a headachy/sickly sweet one. Actually it kind of smells like peach yogurt. Just yummy. I like orange sapphire better but they d/c both of them. :( It's a nice spring/summer daytime fragrance.

glamrose
glamrose

This is what I wear when I am feeling lazy to get up in the morning. Love the scent only that it doesn not last longer so I always have it handy.

Cherub573
Cherub573

I used to wear the lotion in this scent on warmer days. I found it very refreshing and energizing. The mandarin definitely dominates, though it's not zesty. I felt the mango added just a bit of a smooth edge and juiciness, though I agree it wasn't very apparent. I never noticed a cotton candy drydown, but I never purchased the EDT. Like all BBW products, the scent was very resilient/long-lasting (which can be good or bad depending who you ask).

guest_Naz
guest_Naz

Not good, but not bad either. I sense no mango here. The mandarin smells decent, if slightly artificial.

JenAirz
JenAirz

I first got the bath gel on this one, that every time I use it it feels like swimming in mandarin, so fresh and citrusy. My sister didn't like it, saying it smelled like air freshener. But I liked it and so I bought the body mist, every time I spray it one me, it feels like I just came out of the shower.

Lexxii
Lexxii

This is a favorite of mine. It doesn't last very long, but it's a very good summer scent. Smells very yummy! :)

danimcneil
danimcneil

I finally got another bottle of this, and love it even more this time around! The opening is such a juicy mango/mandarin combo. Then you can barely sense the slight cotton candy sweetness. following the sweetness, the musk base stays around for quite a while. Thank goodness I love musk! I use the wash, lotion and body spray and really like it. I hope to get the edt soon...good job BBW!

wowgirl
wowgirl

This fragrance SUCKS!!! It shouldn't be called mango mandarin it should just be called mandarin because that's all that you can smell in this scent. Suave's Mango Mandarin is waaaaaaay better than bath and body works, and I smell the mango in theirs! I tried posting a review similar to this one on their site, but apparently, they can handle the truth so they wont post it.

mayumi
mayumi

love it...i smell yummy when i wear this (LOL). i love the fruity smell of it and it stays all day.

raleigh
raleigh

Actually, I like the "one on" orange fragrance. I like to mix BBW scents and this goes well with their pink grapefruit. Believe it or not, it lights up their cherry blossom as well. Although this line isn't advertised as made with essential oils, citrus is always a bit of an upper.

mightyaphrodite
mightyaphrodite

I have this in EDT and i must say.. i thought BBW could have done a better job on this! It's overly sweet with a fake sense of fruity smell.. they didn't capture the scent very well so it kinda reminds me of a room freshener scent.. the mango was not captured well in this scent because the citrus seems to dominate most of the notes.. it's quite a basic generic one dimensional orange scent... the notes don't change that much at all. definitely not mature!

Mango Mandarin by Bath and Body Works 3.96 out of 5 based on 107 ratings and 22 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bath and Body Works Mango Mandarin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bath and Body Works Mango Mandarin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mango Mandarin by Bath and Body Works. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mango Mandarin by Bath and Body Works represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.