Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Orange Sapphire Bath and Body Works for women

Orange Sapphire Bath and Body Works for women
dislike

Orange Sapphire is a sexy fragrance inspired by the fiery passion and the sunny beaches of Brazil. Top notes: red orange, orange, sparkling grapefruit, Sicilian bergamot, mandarin, davana, cassis, raspberry and peach. Heart: white jasmine, orange blossom, magnolia, orchid, freesia and lily of the valley. Base: musk, patchouli and vetiver.

Available as 75 ml EDT with the accompanying collection for body care.

Blood Orange Orange Grapefruit Bergamot Mandarin Orange Cassis Raspberry Peach

Jasmine African Orange flower Freesia Lily-of-the-Valley Magnolia Orchid

vetyver Musk Patchouli

Acqua di Venezia (Italian Journey No. 1)
Satsuma

Orange Sapphire Fragrance Reviews

HyacinthBucket
HyacinthBucket

One of the few Bath and Body Works fragrances that is not completely linear. Opens with bright orange and bergamot followed by crisp lily of the valley and lovely vetyver in the dry down. I swear I can pick up a hint of honey and vanilla in there somewhere as well. Perhaps it is the orange flower. A little more complex than the usual Bath and Body Works offerings.

Happyvalleygirl
Happyvalleygirl

I adore blood orange and this is such a pick me up. I am wearing it in nearly 0 degree weather just so that I may daydream of tropical locales and allow it to carry me away.

glassjules
glassjules

very brisk orange. its like Clinique happy with ADHD. (I say this with love, as I have ADHD) Just very short lived.

Scout
Scout

I like citrus especially when I need a pick-me-up and wanted very badly to wear this. But after sitting on my skin for the better part of three hours, it turned into a magnificent cow pattie. Whoever said this "salty" and is "like an orange grove in a dude ranch" is spot on. There is an element of funk in the wear-down that just doesn't mix with my chemistry. The first spray and hour are awesome though! Maybe I could just use it in the shower. Maybe I need an Orange Emerald or Orange Pearl instead of an Orange Sapphire. :-/

WildDove
WildDove

My favorite orange fragrance. I get a lot of vetiver in Orange Sapphire as well. Perfect for late summer into autumn.

dawn.brooks.391
dawn.brooks.391

One of my all time favorites from B&BW.I love it so much,I have two back up bottles hoarded away,although I have seen it on ebay for fairly cheap recently.
Let me start by saying this is definitely a strong citrus scent,in particular the blood orange.But,I find it extremely sexy.Perhaps it's the addition of musk and vetiver. I definitely get the musk and the orange.It's also a little spicy,giving it a very warm,cozy feel.It does not have that fresh eye opening zestiness of many citrus scents.It is invigorating,and has it's refreshing qualities,but I really find this unique among it's citrus/orange scented contemporaries.
I have it in body mist only,but I find it's longevity amazing.It lasts through an entire 8 hour workday,and hen some.Of course I do layer it with the shower gel and body lotion,so that helps I'm sure.The sillage is also quite good,it projects well,without being suffocating.
I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a sexy,warm,spicy orange scent,or even just something unique and fresh.

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

I have this in the body mist. It smells good--light, citrusy, fresh, with a hint of wood. However, it gives me a massive headache every time I put some on.

It lasts longer than other BBW variants. It's just sad that the two of us can't work it out. Sigh.

Pinksugarplum03
Pinksugarplum03

I only have the body wash form of this scent but it smells so good! it smells kind of like how orange crush tastes like!

leogirl84
leogirl84

I was so sad when I couldn't find it in the stores anymore!

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

Is this really discontiued? It was a great scent. I have it somewhere in the lotion and I really liked it. Wanted to get the EDT but looks like that will be hard unless I get it off Ebay...

elise.bayer
elise.bayer

I don't know if I'd choose this for myself, but I got it as a gift. It is probably the only orange scented product I've ever found likeable. Not a top pick for me personally, but it's decent.

Kristine1005
Kristine1005

All I can say is yukk. First few mminutes the orange smell is noticeable. The Patchouli is all I smell after that.

Dori_T
Dori_T

Smells like an orange grove on a dude ranch. The top notes are bright orange (not generic citrus, but genuine orange fresh from a tree) with a touch of bitterness, like the smell from the bark, or dead grass warming in the heat of the day. As it settles on your skin, you get a deep, musky smell that arouses the senses and makes heads turn. The staying power is great (5+ hours) and it's a sexy smell for anyone who's outside a lot. I could see how it couldn't work in a dark environment (reminds you of sunshine and shirtless cowboys) but overall, a great scent for someone who wants to be different.

over_caffeine
over_caffeine

Full bodied, fresh burst of citrus. Orange fragrances cannot get any more authentic than this. Sweet and tarty, with a very clean drydown. Very very juicy and mouth-watering. Puts me in a happy mood everytime I spray it.

jiminy_kittens
jiminy_kittens

This is very much full of citrus! Which I think is a given with the name! I really like this in the summer. It's an "uplifting" scent and puts me in a good mood when I wear it.

Turtledove
Turtledove

I think my boyfriend was actually very allergic to something in this, if that's possible, so that may affect my opinion of it a little. This wasn't awful, but it wasn't quite my thing. I liked the citrusy opening a lot, it has just a tinge of something bitter that makes it really smell like citrus, like taking a bite of a tangerine. The floral part afterwards was just a little too musky and closed for my taste, though. If you liked their tuberose or magnolia scents, or if you really like jasmine, you might like this, I was just expecting it to be more fruity and light.

I tested this in the store and didn't buy it, but then about 20 minutes later, a complete stranger told me I smelled good. So I went back and bought the EDT. It does smell good, especially after the top notes have faded a bit. The orange scent is prevalent throughout but once you reach drydown, the flower notes come up too. On me there is also the slightest hint of patchouli, which I love.

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

This is by far my favorite from B&BW and one of my favorite of all times! It starts out smelling like La Vie La Vosgienne Orange Hard Candy drops. (which are really wonderful btw) It isn't too sweet but it has that wonderful candied orange smell to it! Then when it fades after a while I notice the slight muskieness, but so fant it is hardly noticible. I layered the body spray with lotion after using the orange sapphire body wash in the shower. It lasted a good 8 hours. (I can still smell it faintly) I do need to get the EDT. B&BW should never have d/c it! The should be ashamed of themselves. Bring it back!!!! It is so real smelling so yummy!

bookwyrmsmith
bookwyrmsmith

On me this is an orange julius (orange juice smoothy) with some grenadine scent similar to YSL Baby Doll Paris.
This HAS to be LAYERED if you want it to last more than about 2 hours.And the lotion/body creme seems to usually have the highest concentration of perfume in BBW products.

babybash44
babybash44

This caught my eye as it was on sale for $7.50 (not defective, just being discontinued) and I knew I'd have to get it for someone. So I picked up a bottle. It's a beautiful sparkling orange scent that has enough sweetness to make it mouth watering, yet it is tart enough to be mysterious and nothing about it is too much, or fake. I wish I could pull this off but it's a little to feminine, so I gave it to my mom so I could at least get a few whiffs of it. She is not a perfume person at all, never owned a bottle, but she actually really likes it. It's bright, sparkly, orangey, romantic, and lightly seductive. I LOVE THIS STUFF seriously guys pick up a bottle for the women in your lives, or yourself if you are one, because it is an amazing perfume, and it's going discontinued and on huge sales. One last thing, great longevity for an EDT, I sprayed some on at 1:45, took a shower since then, and can still smell the dry down at 9:40. I love this product. Cool bottle too.

Fragaria
Fragaria

I got a small bottle of the lotion and loved it. Such a very fresh and truly orangy scent! I didn't think the EDT would be so such a wonderful surprise. I tried it just because it's the only one I hadn't sniffed while browsing. I'm shocked! It's just lovely. I don't know about lasting power though. I don't seem to smell it a very terribly long time but it's worth the B&BW sale price! If you like the scent of orange, grab this! Don't be afraid of this being an air freshener, it's not. It dries to a salty warm mid summer delight.

babyphat2011
babyphat2011

This fragrance is being discontiniued @ Bath & Body Works. All of the products in this collection are on sale for 50% off @ Bath & Body Works stores. I bought a bottle of the colonge & with tax I paid $14.07. I love citrus type scents & this is the best!!!!!!!

NikkiScentsofLife
NikkiScentsofLife

I literally couldnt wait to wear this after I wore the lotion and was obsessed...until I wore the body spray and realized it smelled like disgusting soap. I dont know if that's just the way it was on me, but it became the worst, cheapest orange smell ever. I gave the bottle away but kept the lotion to wear during the summer. Literally one of the only scents I bought that I didnt end up liking. Maybe it was because I used the body spray and not the perfume?? Who knows.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

If you're a fan of deep citrus, then this is it. It has incredible depth for a mainly citrus scent. The missing notes are White Amber, Vanilla Infusion, brush stroke of Golden Honey, Cognac, Myrrh.... from their website. It is very uplifting for anytime of the year, and I can almost guarantee it's a good one for travel, because these types are like aromatherapy.

Malegria
Malegria

A very promising beginning of orange juice and berries - not too girly, very exhilarating, bright! A pity that it does not last long. When the flowery heart makes appearance, you start missing the top notes...there is something unpleasant and chemical lurking in the heart. You hope for the better in the base...but the base is underdone and too thin. May be it will work better when layering; but I just don`t see myself taking the trouble.

inbloom222
inbloom222

This smelled very delicious when I tested it in the store.

The notes and description of BBW ORANGE SAPPHIRE are most enticing, and also the name. I'd love to see a series of analogous fragrances: YELLOW AMETHYST, RED EMERALD, GREEN GARNET, PURPLE CITRINE, BLACK ZIRCONIUM, WHITE ONYX...you get the picture.

Unfortunately, ORANGE SAPPHIRE does not defeat what should have been my low expectations. To my nose, this fragrance is on a par with RALPH ROCKS, an orange creamsicle scent that is far too sweet and sticky for my tastes, and nothing that I would ever actually wear. I can honestly think of no circumstances under which I would want to smell like a creamsicle. Stuff like this just makes me pine for a bath.

Although I never really expect to find a serious perfume chez BBW, I find it fun nonetheless to check out their incessantly mutating kaleidoscopic offerings. Like penny slots, these clearance-priced edts are a low risk gamble, and on occasion they do end up succeeding to some extent!

Orange Sapphire by Bath and Body Works 3.69 out of 5 based on 154 ratings and 27 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bath and Body Works Orange Sapphire fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bath and Body Works Orange Sapphire, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Orange Sapphire by Bath and Body Works. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Orange Sapphire by Bath and Body Works represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.