Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Paris Amour Bath and Body Works for women

Paris Amour Bath and Body Works for women
dislike

Paris Amour Bath and Body Works for women Pictures Paris Amour Bath and Body Works for women Pictures

Paris and love, eternal inspiration of creators. Bath and Body Works launches a new collection which arrives on the market in pale pink packaging with outlines of the Seine River and Eiffel's tower. The new fragrant collection will be available from August 2011.

The Paris Amour collection offers an utterly romantic composition intertwining luminous and exciting fruity notes, sophisticated floral aromas and sensual musk. Top notes bring us joyful drops of mandarin zest mixed with strawberry, currant leaves and blossom, pink apple blossom, along with fresh and floral kisses of dewy freesia.

A heart provides a true floral bliss with jasmine petals, French tulip, lotus and frangipani. Floral notes melt in exciting peach passions. Floral-fruity harmony finishes with chords of French vanilla, coconut milk, amber, sandalwood and pleasant creamy musk.

Bath and Body Works collection Paris Amour includes EDT accompanied by perfumed body lotion, foamy bath, body mist and nutritient body cream. EDT in a beautiful and romantic flacon can be obtained as 75 ml.

Mandarin Orange Strawberry Cassis Apple Blossom Freesia Champagne

Jasmine Peach Frangipani pink tulip Water Lily

Musk Sandalwood Amber Vanille Coconut

Velvet Sugar

Paris Amour Fragrance Reviews

Tovah
Tovah

This is a purely joyful, happy scent. It's not a masterpiece, but so what? It's so fun in body wash, etc. it's an any time pick-me-up. Fresh, pretty, and cheerful.

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

I really like this, 2 years ago I thought it was ok. It's fizzy strawberry tulipy smell but it doesn't last that long maybe 3 hours at most, and that's the EDT. It's very disappointing as the EDT cost way more than mists. Honestly it's better to buy the mist than the EDT, because you get more for your money that way. Overall I give this an 7/10 mostly, because it doesn't last that long else it would be a higher rating.

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

i wish they could make EDP with these notes. so sweet and delicious but of course it doesnt last long since its a body mist. i love this thoug! i recieved it from a swap im all wet because i spray so much

saintleegray
saintleegray

I wanted to love this but I just don't. There's nothing actually wrong with it, I just find myself rarely reaching for it. It is pretty, but I guess I had expected something a little different from the notes. I find it more floral-ey, I don't catch a lot of fruit in it. It's also very, very faint, almost non existent. I've layered it with body wash, lotion and spray and still it's gone literally within minutes.

ChristopherK21

If anyone is looking for a cheaper alternative to Paris Amour, Target and Walmart have a brand under the name "Bodycology" which has a fragrance with associated beauty products called "Pretty in Paris" that smells very similar to Paris Amour, and is cheaper! I bought a shower washing gel and a Body mist, that I will use from time to time as well! :)

Fragaria
Fragaria

I've got this but never wear it. It's not bad, it's just not that enticing either. To my nose, this is close, really close to Jordin Spark's Because Of You. To me, the Jordin Spark's scent is a bit softer and sweeter, which I prefer. This scent has a sharp, tangy, almost yogurt undertone to it. It's a nice scent for someone liking that extra extra zing and not such a sweet treat.

I found an earlier review for this scent I did. It wasn't at all off from this one so I just kept this latest one. Two reviews pretty much the same, to be sure, I've given a fairly accurate and honest review. That is all I try to do!

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

I really enjoy Paris Amour. I was actually given a small lotion from a co-worker for Christmas in 2012. It was love at first sniff. I went straight to the store and bought myself the perfume as a Christmas gift.

This is the only fragrance from the Bath & Body Works line that doesn't give me a headache. It's endearing and a little flirty.
It's sweet and fruity without being overwhelming or offensive. I have at least 4 bottles of the lotion (work, home, purse, extra), 1 body spray and 1 perfume bottle.
I adore it.

ChristopherK21

From the Bath and Body Works store collection, this has always been my favorite scent! In fact, I could even call it my signature scent from them! I found it a few years ago, and I keep coming back for more.

First, I started with the hand sanitizer and the soap. I loved the scent. So next I tried the bubble bath. What a lovely fragrance to soak in. Sweet but floral at the same time, very relaxing. Next I tried the body mist. Such a loving scent, and I was surprised by how much I loved the body mist. It smelt great on me, and I didn't even get an alcohol scent from it. It smelled just heavenly. After that I tried the Paris Amour shower gel. Once again, it was a lovely cleaning experience. I paired that with the body mist, and it smelled great! I got lots of compliments! Next, my boyfriend bought me the body lotion as a part of my Christmas gift! Not only did the lotion smell great, but it left my skin feeling SO GOOD! It wasn't a clumpy lotion, or a runny wet one, it was just right!

FINALLY, today I bought the Eau De Toilette bottle of perfume! It was on sale for $20, compared to the usual $35, I found that to be a good deal, and because I love this scent so much, I figured I would give it a go! I LOVE the smell of the perfume. It smells exactly like I want it to. All of the products match. I wouldn't say that it a whole lot better in strength wise compared to the body mist. I am sad and wishing it was an Eau De Parfum, but oh well. What I have decided to do is layer the body mist with the Eau De Toilette, to make it that much stronger! :)

The bottle is so cute! It's not the same as the one on this page. Mine is a round oval shaped glass bottle with a BIG metal ribbon attach onto the cap. It is such a gorgeous bottle. I find it to be so classy looking, and to be honest, much more expensive than what a typical B&BW product looks like.

Paris Amour is my signature scent. I love that it is a floral scent, but it has a touch of fruit and a touch of champagne. I think that gives it the classy factor. It is not immature, but it is also not an "old" scent either. I feel like I can wear it when I want to be professional, or even just when I am hanging around the house! I find that it is great for most of the seasons too!

I definitely recommend this scent! It is so nice smelling and so affordable! It has so many products to go along with it as well! So much to love and choose from! :)

christinavictory
christinavictory

I liked this when I bought it a while ago, but now it just seems too sicky sweet to me.

Ritarudna
Ritarudna

This is cute. Nothing too intricate. A little synthetic but wearable. I mainly smell fake strawberry and formaldehyde florals.

dovey
dovey

I can detect Champaign , strawberries , apple blossom & white florals
it's good ............
too bad I purchased the oil mist by mistake and BBW is located in a near by city not where I live so I'll just have to live with it :)

I'm more of a fruity & candy kinnda person when it comes to perfumes but this one is RIGHTTTT on the edge between floral and fruity

stitchywitch
stitchywitch

My cousin works at Bath and Bodyworks, and she always gets me something from there for Christmas. In general I find them lackluster (though that might be lingering fatigue from my high school obsession with Sun Ripened Raspberry and Freesia.) I thought Paris Amour would be no different - something to throw in my gym bag to ward off stinkiness at my post-gym grocery run. To my utter amazement, I absoulutely love this scent!

It is fruity at first. I smell a mixture of strawberry and peach, with vanilla undertones. After a few minutes the fruit fades to a background position, and the primary smell is of vanilla, jasmine, and light musk. The fruit hangs around in the background, but the primary show is the vanilla. I am not one for fruity florals, which tend to smell rotten on my skin, but this fragrance is beautiful. Sillage is quite good, though staying power (like all BBW fragrances) is mediocre. Layering with the lotion gives more staying power, but unfortunatey I do not find that the lotion or shower gel smell the same - they are heavy on the musk, and lack the delicate sweetness. I have to tell you, my friends did not believe that this was a BBW fragrance - totally worth it.

stargazer423
stargazer423

too sweet and floral for my taste for a perfume or lotion but i like it as a body wash or hand soap :)

risarii
risarii

I really like this; it's definitely my favorite from B&BW. I like to use this after a shower because it smells very clean, but not in the super fresh or soapy way-- just clean and feminine. It really makes me think of champagne. I get the tulips, champagne and musk, mostly. I would love a candle in this.

cinnamonswirl
cinnamonswirl

Lovely, fresh and juicy fruity floral. I can smell the strawberry, apple blossom and tulip notes most strongly.
Paris Amour is a happy, upbeat, playful fragrance that makes me feel like I'm getting ready to go to a party when I put it on.
IMO, it's one of the best of the current BBW fragrances.

redrapturelove
redrapturelove

This fragrance is lovely and pure.
The sweet fruitiness is great.
Floral, strawberry, and champagne
Notes seem to predominate.
I think it is appropriate for all ages.
B & b has done an exceptional job.
It has a very romantic composition.
I adore it and wear it often.!!

CycoEva
CycoEva

Sweet and flirty simple "yummy" scent is great for a teenager. Not complex enough for an adult. Similar to VS "love spell". Almost too sweet. I would not re-purchase although the scent does not offend me.

afay92
afay92

Such a fun, young, flirty scent.
I generally wear this during the summer or spring when I'm out shopping or just hanging out with friends.

...It tends to be kind of strong if you apply more that 3 sprays

tsofa
tsofa

I own this lotion and must admit the smell is really good. Creamy, luxurious due to the champagne note and fun to wear!

On my skin I get the jasmine, vanilla and coconut notes. What I also like about it is its depth and constant scent changes. It also has a very good longevity. Usually I complain about other body lotions longevity, but in this case, no complains at all!

Somehow it reminds me of a childish cough syrup, Amoxil, but in a good way.

I would also love to own the perfume bottle but where I live, this brand is completely unknown. I guess I will have to plan a little trip to Dubai to get it!

sparklexoxo
sparklexoxo

This scent is a creamy floral fruity scent,usually i dont like floral scents but this is perfectley balanced off with fruits and flowers but honestly i can smell more flowers than fruits like i cant really smell any strawberry maybe just a hint which is sad because i really like strawberries but this is still a good scent this pretty much last you half the day because it is light and airy,but this is still good for year round. If you like floral fruity scents than this is an fantasic scent for you,well i can now say bath and body works did an amzing job with this scent :).

melissa
melissa

My Husband really liked the smell of this, but I usually wear more fresh, aquatic perfumes. I spritzed some on and let it dry down and actually liked the scent too. He bought me a gift set of it that came with three different sizes of makeup bags. I put some on layered with the lotion and I could still smell it the next day. The scent is soft, feminine, and romantic. I will definitely be repurchasing in the future.

misstierra05
misstierra05

Ok, I love this in the lotion but the body spray is a no-no. I will have to look into the perfume bottle version.

MsDana
MsDana

Lovely, amazing scent. This is my favorite fragrance from Bath & Body Works.

JazzyFizzle84
JazzyFizzle84

I used this as my wedding day fragrance. It went perfectly with the style of my dress (sweet and simple) and lasted the whole day.

E Beauty
E Beauty

I love every single note in this perfume: there are no misses here! The main scents in my opinion were the champagne, strawberry, and fragapani. Not too sweet or too fruity but rather refined and ladylike. Sad part is the staying power. I had to return it the next day. It literally only stayed on for an hour--I couldn't even smell it on my wrists. I would still recommend this scent as it seems not many other people had this experience. I got the cherry blossom perfume instead and I am loving it!

Chicagobelle
Chicagobelle

I smelled this on a coworker today and it smells absolutely amazing. So fresh, sweet but not overpowering and it's so funny how it could pass for perfume. Another plus is that it lasted on her all work day. I can't wait to give thsi a try myself.

kchong100
kchong100

It's a very floral, fruity scent. I would wear this for like an evening out of town or something. The name fits well. It has an interesting scent. Overall, an okay scent.

cherlloydtaylorkatynicki
cherlloydtaylorkatynicki

This such an amazing fragrance. It smells like daisy and rose petals combined, and sugar. It is awesome!

rosembloom
rosembloom

I went to get my beloved Love Love Love which I was lusting over and saw this one.. hmm . I have Paris Nights, Sweet on Paris and now this lovely. Firstly , the bottle and packaging of the product is simply lovely: on the box, pink light turquoise and white glittery bubbles float in a tie-die-like blue and pink background. So enchanting! It is like a rose and fruit water to me... Romantic, charming, fresh and yet elegant, this fruity floral will surely appeal to many. Though I am more into very sweet perfumes with fruity notes, this one does please me much indeed. The notes that stand out most on me are: Tulip.. yes, it is quite heavy but announces Spring with a zest! . The scent of mandarin breezes by merging with strawberry sweetness : do I ever love that fresh Morning fruit punch scent that reminds me of the Pink line from V.S. . I love that stage. A green note merges with the strawberry and then this potion becomes more floral on me though the fruit are quite noticeable still, resembling Raspberry.The jasmine is not heavy but like a floral breeze carrying a lovely Peachy note.. As it dries down,this summery scent does get a creamy vanilla vibe with a hint of warming milky coconut.This is when Paris Amour reveals its true nature on me. Gone with the tulips and freesias: the drydown is still fruity but deeper with amber , musk and creamy sandalwood: these notes to me give it its depth and sophisticated vibe. I would say it is a very sparkling and dewy scent which feels light and refreshing.. I did smell Honey Sweetheart ( do not know if it is yet in the data base, but if you are looking for a more gourmand strawberry I am certain you will like the later . I only got compliments on this lovely. I like to wear it around the house on days when I need a calm and soft yet sweet scent. I notice its longevity when I spray my bed linen with it; it lasts for days! : It reminds me of warm summer days , walking in fields and picking sun warmed strawberries: a little candied floral masterpiece for easy-breezy days ♥

Tara_Dan
Tara_Dan

It's yummy! Fruity, vanilla, sweet - this is definitely delectable. I am not really able to tell the flowers apart but they're there.

I detect a clear champagne note in all of this, and I think it gives it a fizzy specialness.

I was testing some other fragrances a while ago and happened to try Signorina by Ferragamo. I thought it was quite similar to PA, especially in the dry down. I'm guessing it's the panacotta note in that one. Dessert-like, yummy.

Very long-lasting on me. And though it's very sweet, it's not the kind of sweetness that gets cloying after a bit, nor is it a teen sort of sweetness. It's very feminine, but not girly. Maybe because it's not tart...there's something warm and comfortable here.

Very very nice!

TilasProdigy
TilasProdigy

"Creamy Floral"

I've always loved that BBW always has unique fragrances and this is one of them

FRAGRANCE - 10/10
UNIQUE - 8/10
LONGEVITY - 6.9/10

TOTAL - 7/10

mihaley
mihaley

I don't have the perfume but I wear the lotion and the body spray in this scent. Paris Amour reminds me of a soft floral bubble bath mixed with strawberries and champagne. It has a very romantic, girly and sophisticated feel to it. Just like how I imagine Paris to be.
To me, this is a winter scent perfect for a February night on the town. The floral is not too strong. It's subtle and romantic.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

A very light, feminine floral with subtle notes of fruit and effervescence. This is a day fragrance for me, and my boyfriend really likes it, too.

scarlett71
scarlett71

like it a lot.

ZandraD
ZandraD

This is a great one from B&BW. It smells expensive, you would never know its from bath and body works. It smells very warm and cuddly, perfect for a cold day by a fire. On me, I smell a warm vanilla with flowers, no fruit whatsoever. Overall, great scent!

hikkilove94
hikkilove94

i smelled this and had to have it. its soft and feminine, but also very alluring. i the body spray and it doesnt last more than an hour. thats my main problem. i wish it lasted longer.

addicttoperfume
addicttoperfume

its so girly girl. i love it

celebrity89
celebrity89

Could be one of the Juicy Couture line. Very nicely done.

Bklynlatinlady
Bklynlatinlady

I have had the shower set and body mist. Just bought the perfume EDT but the round bottle with the bow on it which am not sure if its stronger but I will say kit last on me over 8 hours which I was shocked for a BBW scent.
The scent is pretty and lite floral. Must say I feel girly when I wear it. It's a casual scent for any day wear. Great buy for the price. Luv it

bejazzled
bejazzled

STINKS! I wanted to love this when it first came out. The packaging was cute and the concept sounded like a cute idea. This is just too overbearing, cloying, sickening sweet floral that refuses to come off even with soap. I tried it in a travel size and gave it away immediately. I could not wear this if I wanted to. It's too strong and smells cheap and synthetic. Not for me!

joycebeautiful
joycebeautiful

It's so cool, refreshing, and so sweet.I like the scent. It smells like heaven. Paris Amour is suitable for any occasion and I thank my friend who gifted me when she came home on October 26. Thanks a lot my friend. Wish to have another bottle from you.

thekurtsaga
thekurtsaga

Sweet and Sophisticated

Many perfumes fail to have this combination, but BBW Paris Amour does not. I bought this as a gift for somebody. I've been trying all the perfume on Macy's to find a sweet and sophisticated combination, but I've failed big time. It opens with a thrilling combination of Freesia, Strawberry, and Champagne. These notes give the playful attitude of the scent. The dry down is a classy musk and amber. Overall, it's impossible not to fall in love with this scent. Floral perfumes seem to be very playful, but Paris Amour is not only playful, but it is also sophisticated.

avg992
avg992

Good smell but it has absolutely NO staying power. It's pointless for me to even describe the scent cause after 5 min you can't smell it! What a shame ugh.

theboynextdoor
theboynextdoor

If you want a real review on Paris Amour.

Look no further.

I know everything there is to know about this scent.

First off, it is a gorgeous fragrance. A true winner.

When you are at Bath & Body works - there are so many ways to go about smelling this scent - the lotion, the creamy wash, the mist, or the eau de toilette.

I recommend smelling the product form that you are seeking to purchase, but if you really just want to smell the fragrance to experience it then the EDT is your best bet.

So, grab a tester card & spray ONCE.

Wait three seconds, then bring the paper to your nose & close your eyes: What do you smell?

Immediately there is a warm, fruity burst of sparking strawberry champagne. A very feminine and romantic sweetness that any woman can appreciate.

But there's so much more to this fragrance than its sweet introduction.

The real beauty is in its depth & complexity of notes.

As you keep smelling, the scent literally transforms into a beautiful floral. This bouquet is fresh and delicate, and very subtle.

Lastly, the scents end with warmth and desire thanks to a creamy sandalwood musk that really makes this fragrance more than just a sweet fruity floral.

To describe the fragrance altogether as a whole: Dreamy.
Other words that come to mind - Cuddly...romantic....soft....warm....strong...confident... sophisticated...striking....and of course, gorgeous.

It smells chic and expensive, like any designer perfume,
but really it's affordable = a winner!!!!

I personally think this scent is perfect for late summer moving into chillier weather. & Maybe again come Spring. But not with summer's heat.

On some women: this scent is seductive. On others: its fruitier or sweeter. On some, you get nothing.

The whole point is to TRY IT ON. Bath & Body Works has a 100% guarantee so you can literally purchase the perfume (for only $30) take it home, wear it that night, experience it yourself, and if you're not in love with it...BRING IT BACK & try another one!

I recommend the Paris Amour Creamy Body Wash or Glowing Body Scrub....both smell irresistible and make you feel like a Goddess as you pamper yourself in the shower.

And of course, after you step out of the shower and get dressed: two spritz of the Paris eau de toilette and you're set for a night out or even a night alone, either way you're going to smell & feel great.

taylor5wift13
taylor5wift13

A CHEAPER ALTERNATIVE TO WONDERSTRUCK! PARIS AMOUR SMELLS EXACTLY LIKE WONDERSTRUCK BY TAYLOR SWIFT!

caseyu
caseyu

B&BW stuff all smells the same!!! really!? most of the reviews are doing a great job defining YET ANOTHER very mundane, linear >screaming< "I AM FROM BATH AND BODY WORKS" fragrance that is suitable only for a bottle of soap or lotion with a pump on top. bleh! when will it all stop, is my question...

nush imogen
nush imogen

A lovely spring scent, im not usually much into the floral / fruity combination, most of them i find a bit boring, but this one is quite refreshing. The hint of vanilla really helps, it also lasts surprisingly long for a B&BW fragrance :)

Kittenbug
Kittenbug

I don't have this one, but I got the Sweet on Paris. It's like a fruity, cupcake. My husband loves it, as he likes when I smell like sweet treats, but not too sweet (e.g., 100% Pure's Vanilla Bean lotion makes me smell like pancakes=good; Body Fantasy's Cotton Candy spray is too sweet).

geelightning
geelightning

I had high hopes for this one. I smelled it from the bottle before and it was great but when I sprayed, the coconut totally ruined it for me. EEWW. Maybe it's just me, my mom loves it so that's another one she got from me.

ronnidrake
ronnidrake

I tried this one this weekend and bought the shower gel, lotion and body spray. I absolutely love it. Smells so clean and fresh...I love the fruity and champaigne smell. I also bought the mini samples of the new Paris scents coming in August...I am crazy about Paris sweet? reminds me of birthday cake. I cant wait to get it!

chaos2

When I stopped in today to try the LOVE LOVE LOVE they had $1 samples of a Paris Amour Line that is coming out in August. There was Paris at Night, Paris in Bloom, and (I think) Paris is Sweet. Paris at Night was not very strong. Paris is Sweet smelled exactly like a pastry. But Paris in Bloom was different to me. I love it. I do not have anything else like it currently so I am curious to see what the notes are. I will def purchase when it comes out in August. It looks like the EDT bottles are going to be in the shape of the Eiffel Tower.
Also, a little bit of the body lotion lasted all day. I put it on at 11 and it is still present at 2:39 am. :)

aqua76239
aqua76239

I had a small bottle of edt and body lotion since it first came out and use it on the regular basis. I like it but don't love it. This scent is a combination of fruity and vanilla with few floral notes thrown in which I really can't smell. I have to say that to my nose it smells a lot like Pink Chiffon(which DH bought for me since he knows that I like most of BBW fragrances). I kind of feel like BBW is recycling the same fragrances over and over again. Take Paris Amour, add few different notes and you have Pink Chiffon. And now that I tried their latest creation, called Love, Love, Love-it smells just like the Paris Amour and Pink Chiffon combined. What the hell, BBW? Please fire your "creative" team because you are not "creating" anything new. Yes, all their newest offerings smell nice but its the same old thing over and over again. Geez..

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

I like Paris Amour all right. I received the entire body care line as a present for Christmas. I have no problems finishing up what I have, but would I repurchase? Probably not.

First off, this is definitely a fruity floral. It smells fresh and romantic. It's pretty. The thing is that I can't wear it multiple days in a row. Whenever I do that, my nose picks up on just the fruits and the vanilla that creates a bubblegum-like scent for me, which I'm not too crazy about. Very strange. When I wear this once in a while, though, it's a very pleasant fragrance that's inoffensive and pretty. It just lacks that extra something that prevents me from really liking or loving it.

I think Paris Amour works well for most of the seasons. I think it's sweet and musky enough for Fall and Winter, and flowery enough for Spring. I don't think it would be offensive during the Summer, but I think most of the base notes make it slightly too heavy for me to wear in hot weather. Just my personal preference.

A sweet fruity floral that has the perfect balance of sweet, fruit, and floral. The strawberry and apple blossom are most noticeable, and the vanilla is a nice addition. This is a cheerful scent, suitable for most occasions.

ivisol88
ivisol88

This scent is so subtle yet noticeable and very feminine. It has the perfect blend of floral and fruity it's just perfect. Wear it in the day or night there's no wrong way to go!

perhapspersephone
perhapspersephone

Smells like a soft powdery floral on me. No berries, or fruit of any kind. Its nice but doesn't blow me away. I don't see myself buying it again.

frosting712
frosting712

I really thought I would of liked Paris Amore. So much hype it doesn't live up to. Where's the flowers? All I got from it was a bland, boring sweet note. Seriously, dollar store cheapie perfumes smelled better than this and that's very sad. BBW is going down-hill. It's like a car crash you can't help yourself but watch.

lovece7
lovece7

This fragrance smells pretty high end. I tend to lean towards ultra feminine scents, fragrances that scream "WOMAN!"

There's something innocent, sexy and beautiful about this fragrance. I've never been to Paris so I can't compare in that sense, but when I catch a whiff of this perfume I imagine being playful and flirtatious with that special someone. It's sort of a tousled hair, rolling in the grass, playful kisses, I can't get close enough to you scent.

Highly recommend purchasing the EDT.

92heartbeat
92heartbeat

lovely!! :) make me feel young and fancy

sharyssa
sharyssa

this smells like a body spray not an edt. i am tired of it i had 2 mini sprays and a body cream and then i bought the fine mist spray and a lotion. i am tired of this smell and i won't repurchase and probably wouldn't even take if it was free it's a thick fruity typical shampoo or body splash scent not all that.

hena a
hena a

At first spritz, it smells a lot like Red Jeans by Versace. Dries down a bit differently but there's a similarity.

bluestarrdust
bluestarrdust

I just got this today and I think it is quite nice. The fruit and floral/musk is very well balanced until the vanilla comes in and steals the show a couple hours into it. It lasts all day on me.

bellalicious
bellalicious

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!! my mum went to america for sport and i gave her a list of bbw things to get me (part of my xmas presents) but she only got this one in mini :"( (atleast i got some) ill have to find another way to get my bbw.

iAmForbiddenRose
iAmForbiddenRose

Wow this is like the best scent ever :)

SBunny
SBunny

This reminds me of a shower gel or bubble bath. It's fruity but the florals keep it fresh and clean. I get a lot of the apple blossom at the start mix in with the strawberry and the champagne which is not listed on here. This stage is sweet but not sickly and also a little bit sour.
The florals then come through and it's the fragipani and freesia that stand out the most and at the end it sweetens again with a touch of vanilla.

I think this is great for Spring, nice and fruity but also soft and clean. For casual wear as it's pretty and inoffensive.

babybash44
babybash44

I haven't smelled the EDT, but a girl in one of my classes puts on the lotion every day and I smell it and just melt... it smells so just freakin good. It's fruity and vanilla-y, but with the touch of florals it takes to be out of the sickly sweet zone. I simply love this I wish there was something in nature that smelled of this perfume.

bagaceirababyy
bagaceirababyy

Sweet strawberry candy scent, but in a fresh way.

mamasgotguns
mamasgotguns

I got this for Christmas from my hubby. Since we are always on a tight budget, and I had yet not taken the time to perfume shop. I wanted something pleasant and inexpensive, but that didn't smell cheap.

Unfortunately, this fragrance gives me and my son a headache.

So, this fragrance started me on a journey to find a signature scent, this website and dozens of samples of expensive perfumes.

I think this scent stacks up against the pricer models. And in many cases, I prefer it. The scent does make me think of Paris, or at least my kid's school event Evening in Paris! I do not get any sour smells. I get top notes of floral dipped with strawberry & peach; base notes of vanilla. Yum.

I think this fragrance beats the pants off several designer scents I've tried and I'm proud to keep it on my dresser among (to come) Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent and Lolita Lemprick.

I would not choose this to wear everyday, but when I yearn for romance or mostly straight floral, this will be my pick! My guess is that this scent gives me a headache because it never really mellows out. What you get at the start is what you get at the end.

Scentaholic
Scentaholic

I adore this scent! They forgot to list the pink champagne note on here which is listed as a top note on the bath and body works website. It is quite prominent as are the strawberry and tulip notes. To me this perfume it fresh, sweet, and perfect for spring and summer. I use the shower gel and lotion that go with it and it helps to make the scent last longer! I would say it lasts anywhere between 3 to 6 hours depending on how you layer it.

blkbrd
blkbrd

I have to say I don't agree with the previous reviewer. It takes its place as part of the existing strawberry trend, yes, as opposed to heading out to parts unknown - but following a trend is only shameful if the trend itself is inherently bad or if you can't add anything to the discussion. Paris Amour, to my nose, surpasses the tame Daisy, the big sticky SJP NYC, and the sharp Secret Wonderland. The strawberry juice sits between the dark currant leaf, the warm floral apple blossom, and the fuzzy coconut - and they're all having a cheerful conversation. Definitely try it if you like the abandoned gem that is Pavlova, or if you like sugary gourmands. Especially try if if you think you don't like strawberry perfume.

And prepare to not be irked.

klcowart
klcowart

This smells almost exactly like Coach Poppy. If you took the cucumber out of Coach Poppy added just a dash of Viva La Juicy, you'd get Paris Amour. Apparently I think this fragrance is totally unoriginal, and if you're a fumehead like me, this is probably something that really irks you! Sure, it smells nice, and if you're about 13, this is great for you. But, if your nose is a little more mature than that, I would say move on to bigger and better things.

Morgane08
Morgane08

I was so excited about this one since I'm from Paris. But it smells too much like champagne so I didn't buy it.

It strongly reminded of of VS Strawberries and Champagne, which I used to like but got sick of quickly.

pardonm3
pardonm3

I was pleasantly surprised by this Christmas gift -- soft, femme and sweet without being cloying. It makes me feel relaxed and transported. Wouldn't recommend the lotion though, as the smell is much more floral and can be overwhelming.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This smells really good and is a crowd pleaser since almost everyone seems to like this scent. I smell the fruits with vanilla and it just smells amazing :)

And I don't see how this smells anything like Strawberries and Champagne by VS. Strawberries and Champagne smells all floral-ish and disgusting and this smells fruity and vanilla-y. These scents could not be any different.

EDIT 11/21/2012: Not a big fan of this scent anymore...it just smells like too many sweet and weird notes combined. My mini body spray is now collecting dust and I'll probably sell this on ebay.

Kimberlynn
Kimberlynn

I adore this scent. I feel soft and feminine while wearing it, and have gotten complements on how pretty the scent is.

appleblossom22
appleblossom22

I was allured to this fragrance through the name and packaging. I was expecting sophistication and romance in this scent but all it is is gooey puppy dog love. There's this strange note that I simply can't place, maybe it's cherry licorice, but overall this is syrup-y and sweet. It's not offensive, as mentioned by the other ladies, but it's certainly not memorable either. Overall I'd give this a 5/10.

WitchyWoman727
WitchyWoman727

smells like lucky you by lucky brand and vanilla fields mixed together, love love.

abbylorenn
abbylorenn

Not too strong, not to in-your-face or offensive, perfect for a laid back day!

Sweet, sugary, and yummy!! I have the body spray, and I'm going back to get the EDT soon! Amazing smell! <3

goldiechick
goldiechick

Paris Amour has been the best fragrance I have ever tried out at Bath and Body Works. The name gives you the idea of an expensive French fragrance, and it also smells more expensnive as well. But this is a fragrance that should please everyone. Take the name of the perfume, give it artistic packaging, give it a beautiful and most memorable smell reminiscent of classic French perfume, and you get a winner. The scent is not so strong or cloying. And it can be worn for all occasions. I like to use the word "sensual" to describe beautiful perfumes and it passes the "sensual" test. I wear it every day now.

tinarae
tinarae

I really like this one! It's floral, fruity, and sweet, but not targeted at tweens, necessarily. I get a small similarity in the opening, a Mr. Bubbles bubble bath scent (which I loved as a child.) Some may be annoyed by that, but it's probably part of why I like it so much.
The EDT smells some better than the fragrance mist, however neither have impressive staying power on me!! I SO wish this was long-lasting on me, as it smells so wonderful! Poor staying power is a big deal breaker for me when it comes to fragrances...too bad, because this could've been my signature scent.
I will likely try to take it back and exchange it, since I would probably use half the bottle in no time, since it requires such frequent re-application (on me.) You can purchase the travel-sized fragrance mist version for touch-ups, but it doesn't smell exactly the same.
I would recommend this to anyone loving both sweet scents and florals, but just don't expect it to last!

Edit: I have the older, square shaped body mist of this, and tried the new "fine fragrance mist," and I must say, on me, the older mists had better longevity than the new ones tend to. The new formulations are not an improvement IMO. Still love this scent though.

Elsee
Elsee

Well............I'm usually not into these types of scents, HOWEVER, this one rocks!!! Wow. I am impressed. Try it gals!

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

Nice,clean fresh shampooed hair scent,like this!

rinkybabycmh
rinkybabycmh

love love love love this. it is the perfect everyday scent! it is sweet but it's not extreme

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

This is another fragrance in my collection that I find to be, "eh, it's okkkkay." Nothing special about it if you ask me. However, I think it's a great transition scent, from summer to fall. It's also a great spring scent.

Within MINUTES of me wearing it for the first time I got compliments from a worker at my apartment complex. He told me he liked it and I said thanks not expecting him to be interested in the name. He sat there and stared at me until I disclosed lol. He even made another lady in the office take notice of this scent.

When I first spray it, I get a blast of an ice-cream-like scent. Then it dries down to a powdery floral, with loads of vanilla. It's sweet, so if you're looking for super sophisticated, this ain't it :)

Sillage on this baby is pretty decent during it's life. I'm going to say 7 out of 10. It's one of those scents that is kind of light, so I have a tendency to over-spray, but you DO NOT want to do that lol. It carries pretty well.

Lasting power is about a solid 3-4 hours, which sucks. But, if you layer with the Lotion and spray, you can have your EDT last a little bit longer. On clothes, you can get an easy 6 hours.

I recommend this for the teachers, students, office workers, etc. that are constantly around others. It's an inoffensive scent that is particularly pleasing to others. No harsh musks, strong aldehydes, or loud florals here. Just a soft, powdery sweet floral.

aprilmoon
aprilmoon

Another BBW fragrance that is nothing special, but a wearable fragrance no doubt. I would classify this as a summer or spring fragrance, due to its floral nature.

The first blast of the body mist was purely chemical, but that faded pretty quickly and the feminine, soft fragrance started to develop. I layered the lotion and the body mist an hour ago and the scent is taking shape. It is a soft floral (no real discernable flower, just floral in general) and I imagine the color 'pink' when smelling it. Very feminine! For me, something slightly effervescent; perhaps zest, and freesia are just underneath the floral scent. I don't get a hint of musk yet, and this pleases me.

I did buy the bubble bath too, which I know I will love, as I have been using my kids bubble bath and large jugs of a generic scent from the supermarket! I don't know whey it didn't dawn on me to buy nicer bubble bath from BBW.

I will wear the lotion and mist to work for sure. I wouldn't classify it as a scent used for something special/holidays/date etc.

pinkmuzic
pinkmuzic

i went to BBW & saw this beautiful fragrance name... i mean WHO!!! can STAY WITHOUT FEELING WITH THIS NAME PARIS AMOUR... first when reading the notes in it i was like... OK!! what TULIP suppose to smell!? So i've tried it on my arm & went shopping & then i was WOW!!! what a true nice trip directly to Paris.. There i had this sweet but not candy sweet.. Romantic soft sweetness, delicate like a women in silk sunny flower dress with her hair flotting in the air! On me i can truly smell the soft flowery side, peach notes that just make it more adorable & watery & then it kind of finish & stay there as a vanilla coconut romantic smell very nice done i love it!! i am usually a Japenese Chinese cherry blossom EDT & all the products :) i good buy thinking that we always have this awesome deal buy 30$ and get 10$ OFF! nice frag! for the price

sexysniffa
sexysniffa

AMAZING!!! This is sweet, juicy, goourmandy- goodness in a plastic bottle!! I am loving this right about now!! I purchased the shower gel, body spray, and the lotion yesterday in one of those 3 for $10 sales at BBW! And I have no buyer's remorse!

This scent is sweet but still fresh and juicy. I don't feel like I am wearing something too sweet. There is some floral sophistication to this which takes it to that next level beyond "teen sugar juice." And the drydown is to die for...milky-vanilla-coconut creaminess!! YES!!

I'm trying to ball on a budget (and stick to it!) so I did not purchase the EDT this go around but I would if I could. The colors of the EDT are so alluring and beautiful though!

I have never been to Paris but I have been in love before and when I think of love...I think of energy, color, sensuality, excitement, sweetness, and juiced-out goodness and this fragrance takes me to a special place!!! Paris Amour is a bonafide WINNER!!

Yes...I do find that I have to re-apply after about 3 hours or so but that is what is to be expected with a BBW body mist! Thank God for the travel size body spray! Oh yeah! I'm feeling sweet and sexy and ALL woman :)

BBW is stepping their game up!!!! Try this is you like sweet, sexy, uplifting, feel good, feminine, saucy, empowered scents! Be blessed :)

Flowercat
Flowercat

I'm just home from BBW with Amour (body spray) sprayed all over my wrists. My first impression was that it was the lovechild of Cherry Blossom and maybe Country Chic...nice but not too unique. As the afternoon goes on, though, I find myself delighting in the increasingly dominant sweetness. I am smelling a lovely blend of sweet apple and vanilla. My defenses are down! I'll probably go back for the EDT after reading gypsy parfumista's comparison of the body spray vs. EDT. I love gentle, sweet scents, so this is my cup of tea for sure, to my surprise. The body spray is very quiet, but I keep noticing some sillage trailing by, so I guess I can't say it's not long lasting. I agree with the others who said this is not an autumn fragrance...they should have named it Paris in the Springtime, or Summer Love! I may make a return visit to BBW for the EDT before the end of the day!!!

adayoncedawned
adayoncedawned

a very beautiful mix of a warm, sweet floral, it kinda reminds me of a Britney Spears perfume but less sickly sweet, more floraly, and all around in my opinion just beautiful. The lady that worked there told me there were notes of champagne in it too which i can smell actually, but even if it's not listed on here I still love this scent. It ends slightly vanilla-y as well.

missylynn78
missylynn78

I saw this scent advertised and thought the bottle looked pretty, so I went to a BBW store and tried it on a few days ago (body spray and edt). I got a little bit of the fruitiness at the beginning, but mostly just a cake-y/frosting smell. Later on, I got a hint of white musk, but that was about it. Definitely a good pick for you if you like sweet, gourmand scents, but it was a little too sweet for me.

almarie
almarie

I really like this scent. It actually reminds me of Justin Beiber's Someday and also Britney Spears's Radiance. I think alot of fragrances are mimicking each other lately. I remember when VS was copying the Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy with their Noir Tease last year. It's just par for the course as far as fragrances go!

Expecting this to be another pretty generic "here today, gone in a couple months" perfume, (like FIJI PASSION FRUIT was) I was rather pleasantly surprised when I tried both the EDT and the body spray the other day at the store...

On the first spray, the sweet citrus and a subtle fruitiness came to my nose; as it dried a bit, the apple blossom and freesia (with a slight pleasantly green bitterness underneath) became stronger. The "box description" lists pink champagne as a note, and I did get something vaguely effervescent and warm. (The body spray had a much more alcoholic type smell, at least for the first few minutes). I love the subtle soft floral scent of tulips, faint but lovely; and B&BW captured that here by framing them with other soft, warm and watery flowers and adding the sunny sweetness of peaches and lush frangipani. The drydown was (despite my fondness for the previous notes) perhaps my favorite part. A very thick golden french vanilla, coconut milk and creamy musk make this just delicious. A very woody amber and sandalwood keep it teasingly sexy, and it does (overall) remind one of warm embraces, sunny days and carefree frolics. My first olfactory impression (on smelling this) was VS Strawberries & Champagne meets Chance Eau Tendre...but that is not the "whole story" here. This is more of a fresh fruity floral (as opposed to overly saccharine) that morphs into a soft lovely floral scent before drying to a smooth dry wood-kissed oriental pseudo-gourmand. PARIS AMOUR is NOT your "typical" B&BW perfume, nor something I would buy or wear often, but on the right person this would be stunning. I like it a lot...I just don't love it!

Sillage: average
Longevity: quite good
Overall: 3.25/5

This is the first B&BW scent I've tried in which I noticed a big difference (other than scent concentration) between the body spray and the EDT. The EDT does have more layers and development, and is stronger; but, much more subtle. The body spray is sharper, and a bit more linear, with more of the "champagne" note and a LOT of apple blossoms drying to a softer floral with less "yummy" notes in the dry down. The EDT is charming and leads you on a fun filled romp, while the body spray is more "to the point", less refined and common. I also tried a bit of the lotion on my hand from the tester bottle. IT is really sweet, much sweeter than either of the scent sprays and has an almost "pink sugar" kind of vibe to it.

This is not the smell I, personally, think of when I think of PARIS and the City of Love...but I can see the olfactive picture they are trying to paint, and find it quite charming!

beachgrl
beachgrl

BBW keeps re-inventing scents, which is great. Being a beach scent lover (exotic coconut has been my staple for 5 years now), I was pleasantly surprised with Paris Amour. Not as strong and head-achey as some of BBW's florals, this scent is light and pretty. Not sure why they introduced it this time of year - its more of an early Spring scent. Overall, I would put it in my top 5 BBW scents.

SandraV
SandraV

I actually love this-I haven't liked anything by B&BW in a long time so this is quite a surprise.If you have ever smelled the Degree body spray 'Classic Romance' this is very similar-not a perfect match but the same kind of true,'pink'floral.It's exactly what I've been looking for:)
After wearing it a while it reminds me quite a bit of PH's 'Siren'.There is more of a fruitiness to the lotion vs. the body spray but I still like it.I would like to try the Edt, though as the body spray has no lasting power whatsoever:(

dame piglet
dame piglet

I suggest that anyone interested in trying this should smell the edt before the lotion.
The edt smells different (and better) than the lotion. Paris Amour has a floral note in the middle which is cloying in the lotion, but not in the edt. In the edt, peach (which I usually don't like in perfume) tempers the floral to create a very pleasant middle. It really works well! The dry down is also quite "snuggly" and pleasant.

I like this. I actually purchased the 1 oz. edt + travel body lotion today for only $15.00. I think it's a nice, pretty scent and appropriate for all but hot Summer days.

Headache factor: 6/10 for the edt (somewhat likely), 8/10 (very likely) for the lotion.

Office safety: 7/10 for the edt (safe, but use moderation), 5/10 for the lotion (use sparingly)

Whit
Whit

I got a small sample of the lotion with one of my online purchases before it came out. It's ok, but nothing special. With fall coming around the corner, I was expecting something warm and romantic, but this is more tailored to spring/summer. Plus the lasting power is very poor. To me, it's not very romantic smelling; it's more innocent and feminine. Unfortunately, this seems to be one of those "safe" scents for the office or casual wear. BBW claims they put much time and effort in creating this scent, but I just don't see the hard work. Sorry BBW!

chaos2

I tried the body lotion in the store. At first it was "BBW!!". It was very fruity at first, but it changed a lot as it settled down. I like the apple blossom/fragipani. It seemed to become more sophisticated as it dryed down, but alas, by the time I really dug it, it was gone...

danaynay
danaynay

This isn't at all what I was expecting, but it is a good scent. At first, it smells light and fruity, and kind of like Carried Away, which is another BBW scent. but as it dries down, it smells very floraly, but not in a bad way. The tulip is an interesting scent, but it's definetly there. The dry down is warm and sweet, but not too heavy.
All in all, its an okay scent :)

I tested the sample body lotion earlier today and the scent didn't last more than 10 minutes. In that 10 minutes, all I could smell was a really sweet ripped fruits like strawberry and strong cherry / plum blossom (Apple Blossom? Nah... nothing smelled like apple here) It's not dessert-like, but it was rich, heavy, and very very sweet with some floral accord (definitely no jasmine for me). It is possibly more suitable for cooler days. Paris Amour fits well and blends in nicely with all of the recent releases (For example, Dark Kiss). Nothing breath taking, but it will sure please a lot of people.

Paris Amour by Bath and Body Works 4.04 out of 5 based on 458 ratings and 99 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bath and Body Works Paris Amour fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bath and Body Works Paris Amour, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Paris Amour by Bath and Body Works. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Paris Amour by Bath and Body Works represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.