Designers » B » Oriental Floral « Groups

Pink Chiffon Bath and Body Works for women

Pink Chiffon Bath and Body Works for women
dislike

Pink Chiffon Bath and Body Works for women Pictures Pink Chiffon Bath and Body Works for women Pictures Pink Chiffon Bath and Body Works for women Pictures Pink Chiffon Bath and Body Works for women Pictures

Pink Chiffon by Bath and Body Works is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Pink Chiffon was launched in 2012. Top notes are mandarin orange, peach, pear and wild berries; middle notes are jasmine, tiare flower, apple blossom and water lily; base notes are musk, sandalwood, heliotrope, coconut, orchid and vanilla.

Mandarin Orange Peach Pear Wild berries

Jasmine Tiare Flower Apple Blossom Water Lily

Musk Sandalwood Heliotrope Coconut Orchid Vanilla

Meow

Pink Chiffon Fragrance Reviews

cpellegrino
cpellegrino

Really nice scent. Very girly and sweet. It's sweet but not too sweet, kind of like they found the line where it cross "too sweet" and took a few steps back. Probably best for teenage girls and college girls. Really love the scent, would highly rocommend.

kandyanne
kandyanne

First of all, I wear what I like. It matters not if a fragrance is classified as being for teens, young girls, mature women, sophisticated or simple. I like what I like and if it makes me happy I will embrace it. Pink Chiffon is interesting. It was one fragrance I initially disliked. I sprayed the edt on the test paper at the store and thought it was too sharp. Too much sugary, synthetic berry. Almost like a sweet cherry mixed with plastic. It really turned me off. My daughter led me back into the store a few weeks later and I decided to see how different it would be sprayed on warm skin. It was a world of difference! Initially, as before on the paper, I
picked up a sharp, very loud artificial sugary sweet
cherry/berry note. Another minute passes and as the alcohol evaporates it transforms into a bowl of whipped cream with just a few berries sprinkled on top. A little touch of whipped frosting sitting on top of a beautiful white cake cupcake. Sweet, soft and creamy is the best way I can descibe it. Pleasant and comforting. The more I wear it, the better I like it. I have tried the fine fragrance mist, the body lotion, body cream, edt and the shimmer mist. I think the body cream lasts the longest with the ffm or the edt layered on top. The body lotion doesn't smell quite right to me and seems to have more of that bothersome
plastic note. The shimmer spray (very subtle shimmer) smells great too and is fun on tan shoulders.

Labaloo
Labaloo

Finally got to try this one today- was surprised by the "soaring sweetness" of the pear-freesia-orchid combo which adds a definite "sunshine-y yellow-gold" hue to the pinkness... This fragrance is a little too youthful for my taste, but it was pretty and would be nice for girls and young women, I think.

cyclone1391
cyclone1391

Smells gorgeous out of bottle but like a strange buttery sugar on my skin. Pass.

KisaSlater
KisaSlater

Beautiful fragrance! Reminds me somewhat of pink sugar. Smells like cotton candy to me and it's wonderful!

peachypixie
peachypixie

It does smell like Velvet Sugar. Like others have said, it is intensely sweet.

The scent is pleasant, but also hits you with everything at once. I had a hard time picking out any notes besides berries and pear. I pretty much love anything BBW puts out. I'm just not that picky. There's nothing wrong with Pink Chiffon, but seems to project sugar instead of the complex (mumbles rest of notes) listed.

Update
There is a distinct buttery note as well, which I find creamy and pleasant, unexpectedly gourmand. As the weather warms up, I'm liking this more and more.

antswife

Sophisticated,subtlely sweet, clean scent.Smells like exspensive soap in my opinion. I have the body cream & the edt, scent lasts a long time unlike many other Bath & Body Works scents/products.

NinaSPakdi
NinaSPakdi

This is a really fun, happy, girly, light-hearted and bubbly scent! It's fruity-sweet, with a hint of vanilla icing.

However, I find that it's quite childish sometimes -- I'm only in my early twenties and even at my age I think that I've grown out of it! Perhaps it's because I was raised by a French mother and so I'm already on the Givency, Guerlain, and Ferragamo stage of life in my perfume tray -- to me this scent smells cute and nice but in a cheap way.

antswife

One of my latest finds. In my opinion unique,sophisticated sweet scents.Bought the body cream first, loved it & went back for the edt.Clean, flowery scent. Use with a light hand,lasts at least 4 hours on me.

fuggi181
fuggi181

one time i walked in a room just before spraying pink chiffon on myself and people started commenting on how bad it started to smell. never worn it since...

KajiraSuzanne
KajiraSuzanne

To me this smells like a trifle, which is a layered dessert popular in Great Britain. The layers in Pink Chiffon consist of fresh mixed fruits (surprisingly "real smelling" for a fairly inexpensive perfume), vanilla whipped cream, and coconut cake with coconut sprinkles.
The musky/woody drydown is given a slight "edge" with the unexpected addition of powdery florals.
This is a sweet scent, but it is not as candy-like as Pink Sugar or Cotton Candy Girly-Girl.
Longevity and sillage are good but not spectacular.

kattleia
kattleia

I'm not into sweet scents but upon initial sniff, Pink Chiffon makes me feel DELIGHTED!!! brings back memories of younger days - girly, playful, innocent, and full of fun! Other fruity fragrances tend to bring sour drydown on my skin but with pink chiffon, it's AMAZING.. fresh and clean with a floral hint and creaminess of vanilla.. very FEMININE!! I got the lotion and the mist, both have the same wonderful chemistry with my skin. The mist alone, only a couple of spritz would last for 4 to 5 hrs, not bad for an inexpensive treat =) ..I prefer putting only minimal amount though, coz its sweetness has a tendency to be boring if overly used. But still, this one is one of my favorites from BBW!!! ..LOVELY!!

Tovah
Tovah

Pink Chiffon smells like fresh summer strawberries and coconut sprinkles topped with vanilla cream. It's such a joy filled scent! I bought my daughter a little Pink Chiffon hand cream and hand-sanitizer, and, of course, I had to try this fragrance. I find that it sours terribly on me. I blame the pear, because pear and my skin do not get along well. Pink Chiffon smells delightful until I use it. Maybe it's just the hand cream that gets nasty on me? I'll have to try a spray fragrance in Pink Chiffon one of these days. Roll-ons always turn after I use them a couple of times as well. Many believe Pink Chiffon is a "young" scent, but I don't care about age or gender when it comes to fragrance. I wear anything that makes me happy.

afay92
afay92

yummy! reminds me of pink creamy icing!

mshellshoe
mshellshoe

I like this scent, sweet, fruity, girly. But When I smell it it's way too strong. I can pick out this scent in a full room and it almost gives me a headache. It is a lovely scent, unique, but too strong for me.

Yonnie
Yonnie

I love Pink Chiffon! It smells gorgeous like pink is supposed to. I got the triple moisture body cream and the fine fragrance mist yesterday. When I go home around 3:00 I sprayed the top of my hand and this morning I still smell a hint of this wonderful fragrance. Excellent job B&BW please don't ever discontinue PC!

leahliz13
leahliz13

Pink Chiffon is definitely one of my all time favorite fragrances. I initially bought a travel size bottle when it first came out because it was inexpensive, but I ended up falling in love with it. You definitely smell the peach and pear notes, but they mix well together. It's sweet without being too much so, and is perfect for day or night wear.

marymyca
marymyca

I am not a fan of sweet smells but this darling got me. It smells like Vanilla icing to me with a dash of fruity syrup. Just plain Yummy!

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

This is one of the softer BBW scents, it isn't as intense as some of the others.

I use the lotion all over my body, and it is whisper soft about 30 minutes after applying.

Just a nice creamy sweet scent (not too fruity, not too vanilla-like) that wouldn't really compete with another fragrance layered on top.

Not really a standalone, but a good basic.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

This smells like Secret Wonderland and Be Enchanted from Bath and Body Works. Also it smells like Meow by Katy Perry and More PINK Please by Victoria`s Secret.
I love all theese perfumes, the only downside is that if you get tired of one of them, it is a big chance that you get tired of all of them :/

OtakuKitteh
OtakuKitteh

This is one of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works. I have this in the Eau de Toilette, Fine Fragrance Mist, Triple Moisture Body Cream, Body Lotion, and Triple Silk Body Oil Mist. My major gripe with the fragrance is its longevity, which is part of the reason that I have so many items in the Pink Chiffon fragrance. Layering helps, but it is ridiculous how watered down the fragrance mist and eau de toilette are; I have body mists that have greater longevity than the Pink Chiffon Eau de Toilette. This is predominantly a creamy, frosting-like fragrance on my skin. I don’t get a lot of berries or fruit, just a creamy, yet distinct, sweetness.

As an aside, I’ve discovered two dupes for this fragrance that are pretty spot-on; Bodycology: Sweet Love, and Body Fantasies: Pink Vanilla Kiss Fantasy are both almost exact matches for Pink Chiffon. This is nice for me because they are less expensive, as well as easier for me to obtain locally.

I love sweet scents so I love this one too!!! ,does have that cotton candy essence,and a bit of burnt sugar However, you get what you pay for. Spray it on and its gone in 29min and 50sec!lol awesome scent though, fun while it lasts:)

Rachaelloraine
Rachaelloraine

This is my number 1 bath and body works fragrance right now.

It's a lovely, girly, berry sweet scent that is perfect for bright Spring days. It does remind me vaguely of cotton candy, but it's not a cloying sweet scent.

I have both the EDT and the Body Mist, and before I go to sleep at night I spritz the mist onto my sheets and pillows. Not only does it smell great while I fall asleep but when I wake up in the morning my hair smells amazing.

prefumegeek
prefumegeek

This perfume smelled delicious! It smells like a fruity cotton candy cloud! It also smells a tint flirty. I recommend this!!!!

gorgeousnatalia
gorgeousnatalia

i liked it at first, then it smelled kind of funky and depressing as it fades on your skin. had to let it go :(

deannadd1985@hotmail.com
deannadd1985@hotmail.com

Smells like cotton candy and strawberries to me! (In a way, it smells kind of like a jellybean too! lol) It's my favorite new fragrance by Bath & Body Works! Very girly & very "me!" :)
I got it for Mother's Day, and I'm really enjoying it more than anything!

Quaylou
Quaylou

My husband likes it because it smells like cotton candy. It is very sweet, but I think just the right amount.

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

At first sniff, it smells of strawberries with a noticeable pear note close behind. I only bought the body spray and obviously it has almost no lasting power based on the alcohol/water ratio but it is still very pretty smelling. I get the slight waterlily, subtle wood notes, vanilla, and heliotrope. It's girly, fruity, and sweet. I'm interested in trying out the perfume but not interested in the price. Luscious and flirty but short-lasting.

purpleribbons
purpleribbons

Smells sweet & fruity! I just love it! It has a candy sweetness to it, which is awesome since I am literally obsessed with sweet scents. The berries and pear are strong in this one, as well as the vanilla. My friend said I smelled like jellybeans, haha. Anyways, this is a great scent for all year, I know I would wear it all year cause it smells amazing!

Ginnie A
Ginnie A

Blind bought this based on reviews,I am in LOVE!!!sweet stunning concoction of pure sugary yumminess!!God its addictive I tell you,would so highly recommend this for anyone,truly does brighten your day,I think of a pink fluffy cloud in some magical land where everyone is happy!!!

tenderhearted
tenderhearted

The only reason I would not buy a Bath and Body Works perfume is that I don't know if they are cruelty free. I have an animal friendly imitation oil of this scent and I love it so much!:)

This perfume is creamy dreamy,rich and frosting smelling yet airy light too:)

I smell candy,dark berries,buttery cupcake batter,pink icing,warm heliotrope blooms,tart oranges ready to be plucked from the tree branch and eaten,I smell happiness:)

I am 36 years old,and I do not believe in boxes. To me there is no box for perfumes,clothes,music,anything. At any age a woman or a man can enjoy what makes their heart soar. A lovely young lady of 15 can enjoy resin laden smoky dry perfumes,men can wear Flowerbomb or any other perfume that they adore,and my elegant yet fun grandma of 80+ years old can enjoy bubblegum perfume and hold her head high. It is wonderful to keep open hearts and open minds in life:) After all,it hurts no one to wear the perfume you enjoy:)

I love what you wrote about perfume being ageless Sapphira 07. I agree with you that anyone can smell great at any age, and it think that it was very brave and wonderful of you to say. Peace

sapphira07
sapphira07

It blows my mind how many scent snobs there are in this world. I am baffled how people put things into age group categories - get over yourself - anyone can smell pretty and have fun at any age -with any perfume. Stop being so narrow minded and enjoy life for what it is worth - smells and all. This is a great scent, and no I don't believe all sweet smells are for children or teenagers.

sweetkisses25
sweetkisses25

Its too sweet and with my body chemistry it made it overwhelmingly sweet and cloying.

Marsqwerty
Marsqwerty

This is so sweet and settles to a warm cotton candy vanilla scent. A little goes a long way. It is a pretty blend in a great value.

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

In my opinion Bath, and Body Works makes the best fragrences, to me they are not as repeatative, like some others. Yes most of them are for younger people, in my opinion under 25, but then again I think I will always like smells like this, weather I wear them, or not. For me this one is light, maybe too light for me, but I still love it. Hopefully they will make a new version of this, and make it a little bit stronger, and maybe add cotton candy to the notes. I love sugary scents, but like I said I like to have more lasting power, and a bit more stronger. For me the lasting power is a 6/10. Me overall being happy with this perfume is an 8/10. A lot of Bath, and Body Works perfumes, the notes to me always blend in together, not one note overpowers another note. I don't like when two, or three notes take over a perfume, I like to be able to smell the notes all equally. There are a lot of notes in this perfume, that are my favorites. I also have Taste by Jessica Simpson, and this DOES NOT smell anything like TASTE!!! Are you being serious right now!?

firenginered
firenginered

I have both the perfume and the body lotion. I absolutely love this scent and wear it everyday! I am in my mid-thirties and think this scent is totally feminine and totally age appropriate. Yes, its a sweet scent, but more than that it has a gourmand creaminess that is quite warm and lovely. The lotion far outlasts the perfume, unfortunately. Many days I use the lotion as my base fragrance and layer either D&G Rose The One or one of my other favorites on top of it. I will seriously cry if they discontinue it.

bre.emry
bre.emry

When you first spray it= creamy dreamy goodness. So sweet, I LOVE the vanilla, coconut and a teensy bit of musk I get when I first spray it. After a couple of hours it kinda dies down, vanilla, coconut, berries, and floral-y is what is left on me. I get complements everytime I wear it, so it's pretty pleasant on my skin. :)

Mary_Eh
Mary_Eh

This is a very sweet, light fragrance. It's not quite like all the sickly-sweet celebrity fragrances that run rampant and are made for the under 25 crowd. This one is subdued, flirty, and classic. It disappears within an hour, which bites, but that's why I carry the travel-size spray in my purse! :)

wonderstrucksomeday
wonderstrucksomeday

I went to Bath & Body works over the Summer with my Mom, and they had a sale going on. We took advantage of it, and bought some body washes. I decided on getting Pink Chiffon. The next day, I used it in the shower, and when I smelled it, I was not impressed. To me, it smells like plastic and sugar, which do not smell good. I definitely regret buying it. I would not reccommend it.

xanman
xanman

This review is for the body cream. This is a well-blended scent in which no one note dominates. Never overly sweet as the cotton candy aspect is tamed by the fruit and floral notes. Moreover, there is a continual freshness to Pink Chiffon that lifts my mood and keeps me coming back for more. Many of the reviews state this is a "girly" perfume. I fully understand this adjective, however, "utterly feminine" is a better description in my opinion. Actually, this one makes me feel more 'womanly" than any of my high end perfumes that are geared for the above 25 crowd-go figure!! Love it-- I only hope it does not get discontinued.... Thank you..

Perfumegoddess23
Perfumegoddess23

This is soo girly!! I love this perfume!
This smells very summery ! This would be a top choice for a summer perfume , pink chiffon is very girly , & a little goes a long way , pretty great for a eau de toilet , I am glad I purchased this :)

egyptian_beauty99
egyptian_beauty99

Ahh.. Sweet,silky fruity floral..almost. edible
it's pink and girly.I smell vanilla,cotton candy,berries,pear. A visual two Marshmallow hugging eachother with strawberry drizzle, and cotton candy as their blanket. I wear this when I want to feel girly fun and free.

dovey
dovey

very light scent just like a chifon nothing special
Glad I bought the small size of the body mist !!!

celebrity89
celebrity89

At first it smells like both of Hillary Duff's frags mixed together. I thinks it's the generic celebrity sweet trademark scent, but much better! Perfection!

Layla2012
Layla2012

My first review ever! I have this lotion. It is amazing. On me, I smell mostly fruit. The berries and pear are dominant. The vanilla softens up the tartness of the fruit. The lotion lasts at least 12 hours on me. This scent is a very happy scent.

TilasProdigy
TilasProdigy

Smells like classy fruit roll ups...

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

I bought all the products! love it! sweet,sweet and more sweet just the way I like it!

Princess-Dee
Princess-Dee

Nice ~~~~~~~~~~

Emilym1992
Emilym1992

I love this scent, it's sweet and girly and just makes me feel like a pretty princess! When I wear it my boyfriend says I smell like cotton candy :)

92heartbeat
92heartbeat

AMAZING!!!! <3 <3 <3 sweet, cotton candy , heavenly, girly ;)

swtcandy
swtcandy

Is it just me? I tried the BODY MIST at the store and it just smelled like synthetic syrup/sugar. It had an odd scent similar to that of glue also. The floral notes disappeared after 5 seconds. It's just very bland and artificial, and I cannot smell anything after 20 seconds. Could I be anosmic to this scent? ;(

onlineallday
onlineallday

Surprisingly, I really enjoy this fragrance. It's very typical BBW product, but I find Pink Chiffon to be very light and clean. Sweet juicy too. I smell like pear/apple juice with some fruit candy. Not sweet and heavy like most BBW products.

pinkbunnies
pinkbunnies

Sorry, but this scent is gross. It smells like straight-up cotton candy on me. Not how I want to smell at age 26. BBW can and has done way better than this mediocre scent.

I like this fruity sweet scent. It is quite typical of BBW but still fun. I smell fruit, sugar, vanilla, and maybe a touch of flowers. This is very sweet and casual.

leogirl84
leogirl84

Very girly and light, but a little too frilly for my tastes. The under-18 crowd would probably enjoy it.

caramelsugar
caramelsugar

I absolutely love this scent! very sweet and feminine.

naffy
naffy

I have the Pink Chiffon bodyspray (not the perfume). But i LOVE this stuff! It's so feminine, pleasent and sweet (but not overwhelmingly). I've actually gotten a lot of compliments whenever I spray this on, and they're mostly from guys, haha! I'd definitely recommend this, and I'd like to pick up the rest of the line when I can.

fragranceluver715
fragranceluver715

This scent is very sweet and candy-ish! I love it because I love candyish scents, especially cotton candy type scents and this is perfect! Its sweet but not too sweet, the fruity floral notes also in this help give more structure! I purchased Love Love Love by bath and body works and disliked it, so I exchanged it for this! My only complaint about it is because its an EDT and not an EDP, so its not as strong and lasts only about an hour. I wish bath and body works made all their scents as EDP's instead, that would be great!

rosembloom
rosembloom

I happen to Looove Meow, Taste and Paris Passport even more ... and low and behold, a gourmand perfumista suggested in try Pink Chiffon. I am addicted. I am so sorry I only got one E.D.T. and a splash... I should have loaded up on this fluffy strawberry-cotton candy delish! Goes on fresh and sweet with a touch of mandarin, peach and pear. The berries, jasmine and tiaré flower deepens and mixes beautifully with the top notes : ends up smelling like berries, punch and cream. I cannot yet detect the floral notes but it does calm down all that sugar . As so many others have stated, this is NOT AT ALL cloying!!!! I love the sandalwoody-coconut drydown that gives it a certain beachy vibe. A hint of musk to make it more oriental and ' hold' the scent lingers nicely on my skin. But an Oriental Floral? I would call it Fruity Gourmand (as s.o. else said) . I am surprised to find this one lasts the longest on me ( eau de toilette and splash) than the others . My new summer b.f.f! lol! I strongly suggest if you like Pink Sugar, Paris Passport, Meow, Hard Candy, Born Wild, cotton candy fantasies etc.. And yes, the box refers to a ballerina's effortless ( nope! I should know!!! ) grace so the pink tutu became pink chiffon ;) xxx

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Bath & Body Works Pink Chiffon is chic, cozy, and feminine. Sweet wild berries, sugary red pear, and whipped vanilla with a touch of orchid, coconut, and peach for depth. Reminds me of graceful ballerinas! Truly a pink fragrance!

ronnidrake
ronnidrake

When I tried this one I was addicted. It smells so sweet and yummy...like candy for a child. I love the vanilla smell. This one is one of their bests. Absolutely love it!

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

I just have the shower gel and body spray, I freaking love this scent! very pink, cutesy, sweet but not too sweet, and comforting like a soft and fuzzy blanket! this smell reminds me of strawberries, cream with either a slight cotton candy or strawberry cake like essence!

cheerbear8605
cheerbear8605

I just got this and it's wonderful! It's more of a sophisticated sweet scent unlike other sweet ones like pink sugar which seems to be for younger people (but I still love it). One of my faves from bbw. They are finally coming out with scents I like!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This smells so nice but I can see how some people would get bored with this scent. It's kind of like strawberries/peaches and cream and that can get one-dimensional after awhile. This is a cozy type of scent and I would recommend this if you like fruity and/or gourmand scents.
This also smells a lot like Katy Perry's Purr perfume except that one is more of a tangerine/pear mix vs a strawberry/peach mix like this scent. They both smell great though.

EDIT: I meant to say that it smells like Katy Perry's "Meow" perfume NOT the "Purr" one.

harlequin1274
harlequin1274

This is one of my favorites! It is fun, flirty, smells incredible with a fragrance every age can appreciate! I especially love to layer this with the shimmering spray, or body cream, it is VERY sweet, but I am a fan of sweet smelling fragrances making this top notch for me!

mochaa
mochaa

Smells like strawberries and creme. So yummy!

SBunny
SBunny

Lots of wild berries and some pear topped with some lovely delicious cream Yum!

Creamy, fruity, sweet yet juicy. I love this. I don't get a lot if any of the florals but I get a lot of fruit. This reminds me of a strawberries and cream dessert. Very gourmand, very delicious. I completely get why BBW likened it it to icing.

I've got the body mist and it lasts around 3 hours which is pretty good for a mist, when layering it lasts even longer.

Spring would be the best season to wear this but the creaminess makes it accessible to Autumn/ Winter too.

Rhapsody4581
Rhapsody4581

My bottle arrived today from the USA and i must say i am in love with this smell. Its so dreamy and delicious i could eat myself right now lol. Strawberry and cream chupa chup yum!!!!!!!!!!!

yousoldtheworld
yousoldtheworld

This smells nothing like cotton candy on me! I smell the combination of the fruits on top of florals and musk. There's some licorice in the initial spray, but it dies down quickly. It smells good, almost candyish, but not too young. I really like this one.

Hayven
Hayven

Judging by its name, I thought Pink Chiffon would be the girliest, sweetest of scents offered by Bath and Body Works right now. But no, that title is shared by Carried Away and Be Enchanted. Pink Chiffon is still sugary-sweet though.

I smelled a trace of a caramel frappucino smell in the drydown, which is weird since there is no caramel or coffee notes. Overall this scent is a very watered down (without the licorice) version of Pink Sugar.

frosting712
frosting712

This isn't that bad of a scent. Very sweet it dances on the line of over the top sweet. I don't think it's fitting for a spring debut. To me it would of made more sense as a fall/winter scent. Maybe it's just my body chemistry here but I don't get any fruits, floral, or freshness. It just smells like cotton candy with a slight twist. If I want a cotton candy fragrence I'll get a big bottle at Rite-Aid for the same price as their small trial size bottles. Not bad, but Pink Chiffon isn't anything orginal or something to write home about.

sharyssa
sharyssa

it does smell like a soft icing. i had the edt and returned it for the fine mist spray because the edt nor the fine mist lasts but the mist is cheaper. my daughter loves this scent i bought her a mini so i smell it all around the house like it's a wallflower but it's her spraying often. i wish it lasted like sensual amber does but oh well it's still nice.

aqua76239
aqua76239

When it first came out I got a coupon for free full size body spray with any purchase, so I picked up minis of spray and lotion and plus got my full size for free. I thought it was going to be very citrusy but mandarin note is very fleeing. I smell the peach briefly which is a shame because I love peach notes, and then it translates into tiare flower, which is rather sweet and heady and I get a bit of musk on the drydown. There is a touch of sweet cakey scent which is probably that coconut note, I can't really smell straight up coconut here.
I really like it-its really more of a fruity gourmand than anything else, not straight up fruity scent that I was expecting. For light scent, lasting power is not bad-I get couple of hours from this(we are talking about body spray, btw). My coworker said it was rather generic and I guess it is to an extent but it definately smells better than lot of other fruity scents that I tried recently.
This is rather sweet so if you are not into sweet cupcakey fruty scents, I would pass on this

forbiddeneuphoria
forbiddeneuphoria

Reminds me of lighter verson of reb'l fleur.. Probably because of the coconut

shanya.hayes
shanya.hayes

Pink Chiffon smells very nice, it has a fresh clean scent. Like a nice spring day. This reminds me of cotton candy. I always get compliments every time I wear this scent.I sure hope BBW let this scent stick around for a while.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I tried this yesterday at Bath and Body Works. Pink Chiffon is sickly sweet, in my opinion. I'm guessing the combination of berries, pear, peach, madarin and coconut are not a good match for me. I think this fragrance is similar to Aquolina's Pink Sugar and Pink Sugar Sensual. It's almost like a mixture of both.

secretcrush
secretcrush

I bought a mini bodyspray, shower gel and lotion of this... I absolutely adore this floriental aka fruity-floral with creaminess and light spice thrown in... Its playful and mildly sexy with its blend of berries, sandalwood and coconut... Kinda smells like a lush coffeecake :)

c3c
c3c

I agree the opening is a heavy burst of strawberries and cotton candy. Then it developes a note that makes me think of that weird flavor jelly beans have to them. Lol! Hard to explain. As the opening begins to tone down you can detect tiny hints of mandarin, peach, jasmine and sandalwood. The opening notes remain the main theme though. It has good, but gentle, sillage and good lasting power. The first time I tried it I was unsure, the second time I wore it I was hooked. I've now been in a Pink Chiffon rut for four days. It keeps calling me!

laura95
laura95

Loooove it. I get a strong cotton candy scent from it, but somehow it's not sickening. I would reccomend for teens and young adults.

reusch210
reusch210

I like this and I don't like sweet scents. It must be the sandalwood and musk in the base that keeps it from being annoyingly childish. It is a sweetish strawberry floral not necessarily bright or fresh but more of a sensual strawberry floral... the fragrance mist fades quickly. I do like it and the name fits it does smell pink but would go better with a pink sweater than a pink T-shirt. Could be cute with like a white and red berry-print sundress though.

Kittygale22
Kittygale22

I work at a BBW and alot of people love this including me. I'm a major tomboy and this helps me to be girly. I used to love Paris Amour and Carried Away but the Chiffon trumps the other scents.

orchid_84
orchid_84

This didn’t smell like I expected. It reminds me quite a bit of Midnight Pomegranate, a BBW scent I quite like. This one has a similar combo of fruits, musk, woods, and a hint of spice. There is something that smells a little like anise. A name like “Pink Chiffon” would suggest something sugary-sweet, fluffy and gourmand. So in that sense the name doesn't really suit the scent for me. I like it. I wouldn’t buy it, but it is much less cookie-cutter than I would have guessed.

Mimi994
Mimi994

Bubblegummy and black licorice.This is all it smells like.Love it

Jellybean
Jellybean

I smelled this one on a co worker and had to have it. The next day I purchased a body spray and handcream. To me it smells like a fresh juicy raspberries and strawberries; also I detect apple blossom and soft powdery florals. Bubblegummy too. Fresh and soothing kinda scent. Never knew that bath and body was so good in mixing aromas so well.
This frag puts a smile to my face:)

Aspendina
Aspendina

its said that this smells like icing....HOW??? this smells like old flowers, it stinks BUT it dies down into a very nice sweet smelling vanilla, I had also sprayed on another arm the warm vanilla sugar and I could not tell which was which it was the same smell. but if the warm vanilla sugar smells like this all the way through, and the pink chiffon only smells like this in the end, why would I buy the pink chiffon???? I am going with the WVS for sure.

Leek
Leek

I buy a lot of BBW products. This scent is so beautiful! It's sweet, fruity, fun, young, and there's something flowery and light that keeps it from being cloyingly sweet. I love it and spray it on my clothes, it brings me back to my childhood. Pink, indeed. But, and here's the big but, it doesn't last at all. It fades away in no time, and it's very frustrating to me. BBW has some longer lasting scents, so they could do better than that.
Yet I still purchased a mini sized bottle and I enjoy every spritz. For a short while, that is. :)

radicaleah
radicaleah

I always have a problem with BBW scents being either too soapy or too sour smelling. They smell good on others, but not on me and always stung my nose. But I discovered Pink Chiffon and I LOVE IT! I started off with just the lotion, then moved up to the shower gel and body spray and I am saving up to buy the toilette :) It's an every day scent, I love wearing it to work. It's light, but it's definitely noticeable to others. It smells like sweet flowers, but when I wear it, I feel like I smell like pink bubble gum! LOVE!

Turtledove
Turtledove

I love this, it's like strawberries and cream! It's a fun scent, not serious at all, it's all sweet fruity candy, but bright enough that it doesn't get cloying or heavily sweet like Paris Amour. There's something nostalgic about it for me too, I can't get enough of it!

goingblonde
goingblonde

Very sweet,

reminds me of a frosted cupcake,

nothing new or different about it, but a 'fun' scent and def for the younger ladies IMO.

sweetgirl

Also if u like Vera Wang princess , u will like this , I do! :)

sweetgirl

Got this in the perfume with mini lotion and it's smells lovely and this is a sweet yummy playful spring scent! A fresh cotton candy viva la juicy!

Whit

@Fragaria, that's hilarious! I kept looking for this on here, but I could never find it and that's why. LOL Hopefully, they'll change the misspelling.

Fragaria
Fragaria

LOL!!!!!!!!! I was JUST thinking....hmmmm...I don't remember any name with a SH. I was going to go back to the new one I found a day or two ago and find out what the name was. After reading your review Whit, I won't bother lol, it was this one.

Whit

I have the body lotion and the matching shower gel. This smells like a better version of Paris Amour; it doesn't have a "sour" note that I detect in Paris Amour. This is sweet, but to me, not overly sweet and it's a flirty smelling scent too. Great for spring and summer. I'm not really sure where they got the note listing for this, but all those notes are not listed on the bottle and it doesn't smell THAT complex. And, even though I love this website, some spell check might be in order; it's Pink Chiffon, not "Pink Shiffon". No wonder I couldn't find it in the database! Anyway, if you like the flirty smelling scents that BBW has, you'll like this one too.

Pink Chiffon by Bath and Body Works 4.27 out of 5 based on 372 ratings and 94 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pink Chiffon by Bath and Body Works. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pink Chiffon by Bath and Body Works represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.