Designers » B » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Rainkissed Leaves Bath and Body Works for women

Rainkissed Leaves Bath and Body Works for women
dislike

Rainkissed Leaves is a crisp and fresh fragrance of green leaves sprinkled with summer rain. It opens with fresh cut grass, morning dew, summer rain, green leaves and grapefruit. The heart is filled with flowers: lily-of-the-valley, peony, watercress and pink jasmine. Musk, hedione and fresh woods form the base.

It is available as 70 ml EDT.

Grass Water Notes Green Notes Grapefruit

B. Clean Energy

Rainkissed Leaves Fragrance Reviews

Aromawander
Aromawander

After hunting various online sites and forcing every cousin that lives abroad to visit the nearest malls and find me this fragrance, I spotted it online and got it shipped to India. Never mind the expense, since the efforts were all worth it. If you are looking for a fresh and rejuvenating fragrance, this one would be the Holy Grail!

An early morning walk through misty grasslands, a beautiful and much-awaited spell of rain, fresh spring breeze - it's like this fragrance captures notes from these. Opens with Earthy and fresh grass notes, settles to peonies towards the end on the my skin, with wood and musk offering some depth to it. My only regret is the inclusion of grapefruit that somehow stays constant right from beginning to the end. Stays on for 4-5 hours and then disappears to nothing, moderate sillage that would never offend anyone.

My go-to fragrance when I'm in the mood for something simple, fresh and clean. Definitely re-stocking if I come across it again!

tessgreenham
tessgreenham

GOD I love this fragrance so much. One of my favorites along with Paris Hilton's Paris Hilton. There's something so fresh and capturing about it, I'm almost out but I'm making a trip to bath and body works VERY soon to grab a new bottle along with some lotion and body wash so that literally I can just smell like this all the time. That's how good it is. GET IT.

Mangocat
Mangocat

I loved this scent! And yes, the minute I like something, they discontinue it! I used to layer it with Bohista from Avon...the mixture of cinnamon buns, earthy grass...guys loved it!!!

cake n' cuddles
cake n' cuddles

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this one yet! It's so gorgeous! I've been a fan of BBW for years and have smelt so many things, but this one has always been my favorite signature line scent.
It's grassy, clean, wet muguet, and grapefruity. The smell reminds me of fancy cucumber spa mask, an open meadow on a day where it's 75 degrees with a gentle breeze, the smell of wet green leaves after a thundershower. I know it seems silly I can't pick one, but they just all come to mind :P.
This is a favorite of mine to wear around the house on beautiful or rainy days. It's very relaxing and light. If you are bummed you can't find the EDT don't be, the mist lasts almost as long anyways. I think the only real perk of having the EDT is that the sprays are more contained, the cloud the mist creates gives me the sneezies, which is annoying but still worth it. The lotion is also really nice for prolonging the scent.
A wonderful hidden gem in the BBW collection if you ask me :). The only scent I will go out of my way to buy during the semi annual sales, the only thing I would bother to order online too.

malloryrose
malloryrose

This scent is fresh and clean while still being a little spicy and fun. Maybe it's the "woodsy" notes, but behind the fresh grassy scent there's definitely a spicy kick. Way back in high school, i used to layer it with the Hollister Jake perfume (i know) and i wore it every day for about a year. i had one of the minis and i just recently ran out, but i got a big bottle online for three dollars during the semi annual sale!!

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

Rain kissed Leaves is a green, lush fragrance - it smells exactly like one would think it should smell given the name. It is spring like and clean, a breath of new life. I definitely get the grassy and aquatic nuances, with a light touch of lily of the valley. Any other notes, floral or otherwise, play decidedly supporting roles and are, to my nose, indistinguishable. I think this is a good year round fragrance, great for any time you don't want to smell too perfumey but would still like to wear a fragrance. It is -30 degrees Fahrenheit today and I am wearing Rainkissed Leaves, dreaming of warm weather :)

almostgreta
almostgreta

A nice green scent which is not too sweet. There's something calming and relaxing about it, maybe the hint of nature in the green leaves and grass.

ladybluelady
ladybluelady

I received a tiny bottle of the lotion in a hotel recently. I used up the bottle and wanted more. This scent reminds me of the old scent Muquet. One of my favorites of the 60's-70's. It is fresh, green, and very pleasant. The lotion, at least on me, lasted a long time and smelled just as strong later as when applied. I just received my 2 bottles and I am happy. It is a Lovely Scent!

greenelf
greenelf

I love a fresh, green scent and this is just what the doctor ordered! One of my summer standards and I get complimented on it all the time!

ggkeller
ggkeller

OMG Rufflesbows,I cough too and have to hold my breath when I spay this! I have the spray and it last a long time.I love this scent,nice and fresh !

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

I love this---it smells like fresh grass after the rain. It is light, airy, and lingers for hours even when it seemed to have disappeared. A nice refresher when my nose is too tired of all my serious perfumes. I always have this in a small spray so I can spritz every once in a while even if I am wearing another fragrance.

rufflesbows
rufflesbows

Based on the reviews here I ordered the body spray online since it's not available in store. I love this scent!! It really smells just like a garden after it has rained. I am sad it is not available in edt anymore because I would certainly buy that. I use it now almost everyday. It is the perfect scent to spritz before I go to the gym. It's green, but does not smell like a salad to me. The scent really relaxes me.

I also cough for a second when I spray it, but oh well I just hold my breath and walk out of the room after I spray. After a minute it is fine and smells great.

Persephone61
Persephone61

I was saddened to find out today, Black Friday, that this particular fragrance was discontinued, not surprising though as the minute *I* like something it is gone... )-;

I'll dissent from the crowd and admit I don't like this one. It does smell green, wet and grassy, but that's not my favorite scent. There is a note in this that smells like celery to me, not very appealing.

Lassie
Lassie

I like this! I'm not in the proper demographic for Bath and Body Works products, sadly, I find most of them cheap, fruity, and cloying, like the smell of cough syrup. But Rainkissed Leaves is a pleasant surprise, and is actually wearable for spritzing on before going about my daily errands. It has a lovely 'green' note, somewhat aquatic, and conjures up a refreshing notion of a cool spring rain in a grassy garden. How can I resist that??? I can't! Cool, green, rather elegant in its low-rent way, I would buy it again.

Scent, Inc
Scent, Inc

These reviews are a hoot! Mainly because everytime I sprayed this a sharp smell entered my nose and I wouldn't stop sneezing! I thought it was just me! This scent is very crisp and fresh, kind of like getting out of a shower on a spring day. Its nice and fresh and perfect for a day in the sun when you want to smell fresha and clean. Has a very green/citrus/grassy smell to it which might offend some and draw others in. The initial sharp butst dissapates after a little while leaving a soft and light "fresh green" scent.

Almost resembles L'eau de Chloe but has more sharp and punchy smell to it

phia143
phia143

I like this crisp, fresh, herby scent. But sadly the body splash when it is first applied makes me sneeze and cough just like JenAirz husband. Its like the splash doesn't stay or soak into the skin. Where it was sprayed instead it fumes around you waiting to be inhaled. Its weird because I'm not allergic to any of the notes in this sent. And I have a ton of perfumes and body splashes of all kinds.This is the only one that affects me. I haven't tried the EDT so we'll see.

This is a soft sent that lingers and other than the coughing and sneezing thing is not overpowering. I was surprised to see grass as a note. But now that i think about it there is a freshly cut grass sent which make it fresh and clean. That probably why I was drawn to this sent. I personally cant smell the grapefruit but the jasmine gives it a subtle feminine touch.

To give hope to all you perfume lovers out there I called BBWks and they said that they received so many complaints about discontinuing this sent that they are going to start selling it again. But they didn't say when.

update: startin june 13th 2012 is the semi annual sale!!!!!!!! and they r bringin bk recently discontinued sents!!!!!!! Like honeysuckle, butterfly flower, rainkissed leaves, enchanted orchid; cucumber melon, dancing waters and mandarin mango. But the bad thing is that one of the reps said that they r not gettin the body spay. But online i have seen the body spray for rainkissed leaves in a body spray!!! so who knws ;>

JenAirz
JenAirz

I have the body spray and everytime I spray this on it makes me and my husband sneeze and cough, it just painfullu scratches down your throat and nose. This makes me not want to use it often, but after a few seconds, dry down is a wonderful green scent. One of my favorite green scent, I use this when I get tired of using Versace Versence.

Josefyn
Josefyn

I love, I use to go to the office, my coworkers are fascinated by how it smells. I can say that the smell is very soothing and slightly sedative. I have colleagues who say that this scent takes away the headache.

its watery with a little citrus and very green. lovely daywear scent in warmer weather. very refreshing and crisp. lasts about 3 hrs on me. lovely.

luxatron
luxatron

Okay, so it's no Serge Lutens or Guerlain, but it's impressive in its own way. Green, fresh, and watery without being marine; reminiscent of fresh air after the rain without being ozonic; sweet and grassy without being making me want to sneeze. (I'm surprised by the reviews below stating it made them want to sneeze, since I'm allergic to a lot of green things and this didn't bother me at all.) Rainkissed Leaves isn't something I'd want to wear everyday, and it's not how I'd like to smell, and as such it reminds me more of an atmospheric memory scent (like Demeter or CB I Hate Perfume) rather than a body scent. Still, it feels perfect for those grey, rainy afternoons when you've been stuck inside all day and want to feel a bit more connection to what's going on outside.

chickenpotpie
chickenpotpie

I sneezed and wheezed with this one and I mean literally! as much as I liked it, I don't miss the sneezing fits.

I had heard that plenty of people had that reaction which is why it disappeared.

Raina
Raina

This was my holy grail fragrance. Starts off very heady with a hard rainfall in the forest at night, an almost licorice note that thankfully dissipates. As the rainfall slows and morning comes, we're left with the soft dewy scent of delicate florals and the sweetness of raindrop covered tropical leaves. A beautiful scent all around. During the spring and summertime I would use all the products B&BW has in this scent. Such a terrible shame its been discontinued. Now with it gone B&BW has lost my patronage as everything else just doesn't even come close to measuring up to this.

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

I wore the body spray of this today. It is a very fresh smelling fragrance and I don't find it too feminine or too masculine so I think it would work well as a unisex fragrance. Mostly I smell the green notes it it. It smells exactly like I would think a rainforest would smell after downpour. I probably used about 10 sprays and it lasted 8 hours. It is a good fragrance for summertime.

Annabel Lee
Annabel Lee

Definitely my favorite from Bath and Body Works, and also one of my favorites among all perfumes. It smells so natural, it truly reminds me of the beautiful fragrance of rain and wet leaves. The Rainkissed Leaves splash presentation is also very good, it's so light and fresh and pretty, i just love it!

wind83
wind83

Have a body mist. but it likes a rain.
I could smell the grass, and lily.
Very love them....

After the magnolia from BBw

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

Oh how scent of clean, crisp flowers and plants after a light rain smells...aaaaah.

The green notes, water and grass are truly there. This

scent is then lightly crowned with the precious 3:

Jasmine, Peony and Lilly of the Valley.

The wood and musk are sweet and soft.

A comforting smell.

Miss_J
Miss_J

I'm so sad that BBW decided to discontinue this scent. This is one of their BEST scent to date. It's different from any of their products. Everytime I wear this I imagine myself sitting on a cabin, looking at the field of green grass after the rain. It's green everywhere! there's a kind of sweetness in the middle note,honeydew-like scent but soft enough to blend with the crisp green leaves & lily in the background. Surprising longevity too! A well rounded scent with affordable price.

bartenderbabe
bartenderbabe

What can I say about Rainkissed Leaves except WOW! I absolutely 100% love this fragrance from Bath and Body Works! I only wear this scent in the spring and summer because our days and nights get so hot sometimes that I need something light and airy. However, it still has lasting power! This fragrance is grass, petals, stems, dew, rain, flowers, and watercress all wrapped up into one and it's just lovely. Don't purchase it if you are looking for something floral. Although it does have nuances of floral, it is primarily a very natural "nature" type scent. I'm definitely a champion of Rainkissed Leaves because it makes me feel good and clean, and it NEVER fails to elicit comments about how good it smells. Try it! I don't think you'll be disappointed!

AjaBlue
AjaBlue

I smelled the shower gel in the store and it was pure delight. I love fresh GREEN scents and this was just right. Not too bright, not too soft or floral. Just fresh, clean, and green. A fave in shower gel form. Going to check for and test out the lotion to complete the set.

inbloom222
inbloom222

For whatever reason I am TERRIBLY allergic to this scent ... both nasally and it makes my skin itch really bad. Therefore, I cannot wear it and despite its "smelling like Hawaii" I ended up giving the rest to my male co-worker...

When I first saw this on here I figured it was a decent scent but would probably be overly floral and aquatic...I WAS WRONG!

I loved both Rain and Grass from Marc Jacobs but this...this is superb! My favorite green scent is Homme Nature by YR but where that one is green and earthy this is light green, airy and clear.

On the initial spritz I get the grass and leaves covered with dew and rain but the grapefruit is almost a silent partner adding only its sparkle. The watercress is a truly unique addition (I used to make cream of watercress soup a couple times a week when I lived in Arizona and organic greens and produce were cheap and plentiful, and this REALLY smells like watercress!)to the soft, sweet muguet and jasmine. If there is peony in this it is most likely a lite white one. The greens accent the subtle florals but do not overpower them. As it begins to dry down the light musk and clear woods are there with the sweetness of hedione but it is almost as if the spirit of the wood is present and not true wood itself. As with most natural based scents I expected it to shine and fade quickly...not so here! I can still smell the faintest scent on the tester strip 24 hrs.later..amazing!

Sillage: good
Longevity: surprising
Overall: 3.75/5

This is in the women's signature collection @ B&BW; however, I think anyone who appreciates natural scents and loves nature will dig this one. I can see a man wearing this in the summer or spring just as easily as a woman, and he would not come off as "too poofy". If you love the scent of dew-covered leaves and flowers after a late night rain this is one is for you...

Sveltekittie
Sveltekittie

Beautiful refreshing light aquatic floral. Almost identical to L'eau Par Kenzo to my nose, although I think lasting power is a little weaker. Can't complain too much because BBW makes large sized bottles for $26. Perfect for spring & summer & overall humid weather. Like the reviewer before me said, it would be nice on a rainy day, preferably a warm one for staying strength. Very gentle fragrance, even a little girl could wear this because its fresh, gentle and feminine & not sexy, IMHO. Lovely unobtrusive, inoffensive scent & a generous sz too, it lasts me over a year. I think most people would find this more than pleasant.

oj10065882
oj10065882

My friend has this and offered me to try it on,I fell completely in love with it.Yes yes,it is a cucumber w/ melon scent,that first came in my head when I smelled it.Fresh,sweet,nice,cool,and kinda soft in my opinion.I think it will be good on both genders...and of course,it is cloying but I don't mind at all.Hmmm...maybe try wearing this in spring and summer,this reminds me of a rainy day.

I finally caved in and bought a full bottle of this one. It's a fresh, green, slightly soapy smell, like laundry dried in sunlight among growing things. I can't say it's terribly authentic, but I do love the crisp clean feeling of this one. It's really inexpensive, which is a plus in some ways, but it doesn't wear like a higher quality scent, which is an excellent example of get-what-you-pay-for. But at this price, it's a good bargain nevertheless. Great summer scent.

Chris v.V.
Chris v.V.

Hmmmm...On me? It's got a cucumber/melon scent for the entire time it's on my skin. I know! There is neither cucumber nor melon in it.

At first, the scent is strong, but pleasant enough. Then, two minutes later, it becomes cloying. Possibly overwhelming peony and water notes that I smell? Seven hours later: It just won't "calm down" on me, I'm afraid.

Bouquet
Bouquet

One of my faves of the B&B line(along with White Citrus), as it is not overpowering or "fake" smelling.
Reminiscent of the reformulated Kenzo Parfum D'Ete, or Balmains Vent Vert, very fresh and uplifting and and green.
For daytime casual wear.

Rainkissed Leaves by Bath and Body Works 4.13 out of 5 based on 171 ratings and 37 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bath and Body Works Rainkissed Leaves fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bath and Body Works Rainkissed Leaves, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rainkissed Leaves by Bath and Body Works. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rainkissed Leaves by Bath and Body Works represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.