Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Secret Wonderland Bath and Body Works for women

Secret Wonderland Bath and Body Works for women
dislike

A new fragrance by Bath and Body Works is named Secret Wonderland and it introduces a fragrant composition of delicate fruity notes of strawberry and frozen jasmine petals. Passionate aromas of strawberry and icy white petals are perfectly shaped with white amber and creamy sandalwood. Available in a flacon illustrated like a fairy-tale.

Purple and pink color on glass of the flacon are iridescent and the accentuate line of notes in the very perfume. The first drops on the skin will thrill you and surrounded with a union of strawberry, wild Goji berries and fresh raspberry. A heart intertwines floral petals of gardenia and jasmine with peach nectar. A base abounds in exotic and seductive notes of coconut musk, creamy vanilla, sandalwood and white amber.

Besides SECRET WONDERLAND fragrance which is available as EDT, the Secret Wonderland includes:
Secret Wonderland Bubble Bath
Secret Wonderland Shower Gel
Secret Wonderland Body Butter
Secret Wonderland Triple Moisture Body Cream
Secret Wonderland Triple Moisture Shower Cream
Secret Wonderland Fragrance Mist
Secret Wonderland Shea Cahmere Hand Cream
Secret Wonderland Body Lotion.

The collection has been available since autumn 2010.

Strawberry Raspberry Red Berries

Forever Midnight

Secret Wonderland Fragrance Reviews

roseredlolita
roseredlolita

Another old favorite I can't find anymore i have the body lotion,spray , and the body wash the first note I pick up is the hint of strawberry

Pinksugarplum03
Pinksugarplum03

I only have the body wash of the scent but it smells freaking amazing. It reminds me of the scent Be Enchanted by bath and body works but it doesn't have the same spicy notes as Be Enchanted. It is a shame that both fragrances i talked about are discontinued. Hopefully one day i'll purchase Secret Wonderland perfume online

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

Yummy.. vanilla & berries, very very sweet. I do notice musk but I dont get much floral. Throw is low and lasts an hour or two, but thats fairly normal for body mists.

Just purchase the lotion hopefully that will help.

christinavictory
christinavictory

This always reminds me of high school....or more specifically of First Steps, and my wonderful mentor who is the founder of that ministry. I used to douse myself in this after gym class (because no one wants to smell like gym class) before I'd go to meet her. So, while she never wore this, I associate it very strongly with her. I still love it, but I can't bear to wear it anymore, I just sometimes spray the things that she game me with this and it makes me feel all nostalgic. This really is a lovely sweet, vanilla, berry scent. I love it, I really, truly do, but I don't wear it because this is my past, not my present, not my future, and while it's nice to remember those things in my past I cherish and a person I love, things are different now. First Steps has moved towns and my mentor is leaving soon. I love her and all she did for me and we will always keep in touch. I will keep this as a tribute to her.

LexiOD
LexiOD

I've only had the body splash and lotion for this fragrance, but I would love to own the EDT version someday. This is one of my favorite B&BW fragrances.
The new packaging is lovely. I typically like the B&BW packaging quite a bit, no matter how often they change it.
The scent of Secret Wonderland is awesome. It smells like frosty, sugared berries. I really get the strawberries, the raspberries, and the vanilla. It is very sugary sweet in a fruity way. This is a perfect all-year-round scent, though I really love it during the winter when it originally came out.
This fragrance lasts for a decent amount of time. I can't say for the EDT yet, though.
Overall, I give this a 10/10. It's well worth trying out if you like sweet berry scents.

xx

Martaynd
Martaynd

I like most of this fragrance. I like its sweet and fruity notes, but there is something in it that bugs me. Not enough to not wear it, but enough for me not to use it more. When I do, I have to add a fragrance to negate that ugly note. Sometimes more fruit. Last night I added more white floral and that seemed to do the trick.

lavendeer
lavendeer

I'm so sad that BBW discontinued this fragrance. It was the only one there that I really liked. It smells like candy and fruit and I always got compliments every time I wore it. I found it on ebay for about $15 so I might have to buy it again! It's a very girly fragrance, I can't picture a woman older than 20 wearing it. It's definitely a "teenagey" perfume. Also, the bottle is so beautiful. It reminds me of alice in wonderland.
The only problem is BBW perfumes don't last long at all on me. Maybe a half hour at the most. So I always had to carry this in my purse and spray it throughout the day. I have gone through 3 bottles of this.

Scentasticme
Scentasticme

This scent is a very sexy deep strawberry and sandalwood fragrance. To me, it's not an overly sweet fragrance, but rather a yummy, inviting fragrance one could wear all year long, day or night. This reminds me a bit like Dark Kiss which I also loved. They don't smell the same however, they are within the same family. Both are lovely.

Cskyeg
Cskyeg

I dont think this is an everyday scent..It is overpowering on me. I do the trilogy (body wash, lotion, and body spray) and it lasts all day! If i do use this it is when I get all dressed up and I use it with my Victorias Secret Gorgeous. It tones down some of the sweeter notes in that but it mixes really well. I use them together to keep my more expensive perfume long lasting

stargazer423
stargazer423

Very sweet.... a little bit of the lotion here and there isn't bad but otherwise it sickens me. Maybe good for a young girl.

NillaMilk
NillaMilk

This fragrance really disappointed me!
I guess it's my own fault - I bought it online without ever smelling it. I got it hoping for the wonderful combo of my favorite berries (strawberries/raspberries) and favorite flowers (jasmine/gardenia), not to mention the very inviting title, and well...I got none of any of that! I mean there's a bit of strawberry in it, but the strawberry is just eaten up by that cloying vanilla and musk. And forget about the flowers! I don't smell floral in this perfume AT ALL. "Secret Wonderland?" More like "Sultry Candyshop" if you ask me.
I could definately see people liking this fragrance though, just keep in mind it doesn't smell quite like how they describe it on the site! Hard to discern if it's younger or older though, so I'd say it's for all ages.

iLoVeTHe80s87
iLoVeTHe80s87

I was upset as well that Secret Wonderland is being discontinued. I recently got a job at BBW and fell in love with Secret Wonderland, only to have it yanked off the shelves during Semi-Annual Sale. So I bought like 3 bottles of the EDT.
It's a light, warm, sweet scent. Not gourmand though. It's both girly and womanly. Sadly, the fragrance does not last long. It makes a nice shower gel fragrance as well.

Selo12394
Selo12394

First, I want to say how heartbroken I am that B&BW is discontinuing one of their most beautiful and popular scents. Next, I have to say that it's one of their most popular for a reason. This is an absolutely lovely fruity floral scent done right. It is sweet, but not sickening, thanks to the amber shining through. B&BW has a fondness for rehashing berry scents, but the berries here are lighter than most of their other generic scents, resulting in a feminine, dreamy feel. Sadly this means it also doesn't last as long as other fruit-based blends, but it dries down to be much more subtle, musky, and warm. It is a very young scent, similar to a lot of teen celebrity fragrances these days, but those base notes give it its own maturity and sensuality as well. Even though it suffers from a lack of staying power like most B&BW products, this one, to me, will always stand out as a masterfully crafted favorite that puts a refreshing spin on so many common notes.

cassiopeia09

I just love this so much that I'm gonna write a review again!

I envision me wearing this on a cool Spring night when I'm gazing up at the stars with my boyfriend. Maybe in a garden full of lush flowers or in the woods with fern and moss everywhere. I imagine this scent blending really well with the woods. Every time I hear "Secret Wonderland", I imagine a beautiful wood nymph, and this is what she'll smell like.

I can also see myself wearing this on cold winter days in front of the fire. There is just something so cozy and earthy about this scent. It makes me look forward to winter days and moments spent in front of the fire with this scent intermingling with the hearth...it's so delicious.

Ginnie A
Ginnie A

Not sweet enough for my tastes,much more a night time smell I think,dissapointed with the fact that I cant smell the strawberry,is a nice scent but nothing special!Pink chiffon is the best bbw mist imo if you like sugar and more sugar for good measure!

cassiopeia09

I have this fragrance in the body lotion and fragrance mist. It is just perfect! I sometimes use the lotionbefore bed right after a shower. I can still smell it the next day on my PJs and bedsheets, and a little lingers on my skin which is just delicious. It reminds me of winter afternoon in the woods. It definitely has that woodsy winter-wonderland smell. Definitely a keeper. I just hope BBW doesn't discontinue this soon, which they have a reputation to do so in past collections. I shall stock up on this gem.

nakurp
nakurp

at first i thought this fragrance is so powdery and i kinda regretted buying it... but now i've fallen in love with this fragrance!

i don't know, this fragrance starts with something that very grown-up scent, i guess the vanilla, and maybe some musk and amber, and then you can just smell the berries in it, andddddd what i love the most is when it dries down. it leaves a very sweet vanilla, almost like cotton candy, but in a sophisticated way. i cant stop smelling my wrist when it reaches the base notes.

my friends love it also. i haven't found someone that doesn't like this scent... :p

taylorlynn
taylorlynn

One of my BBW favorites - fruity & sweet! Not quite as sweet as Paris Amour, and just a little sweeter than Pink Chiffon. If you don't the smell of the sample they give you in store make sure to try it on your skin! I had a couple samples that I was deciding between and this one was at the bottom of the list until I put them it on my skin and I was hooked! Compliments all the time!

kaejuntun

I reviewed this fragrance a while back and have since given it another shot, so I am posting a new review.

Previously, I had been extremely critical of how sweet Secret Wonderland is, and while I loved the drydown I wasn't crazy about the fragrance as a whole. I have to say, my opinion has done almost a complete 180. I still love the drydown, but I am finding that I am really enjoying the rest of the experience, too.

Secret Wonderland is still sweet, no doubt about that. However, I found that wearing it in the winter (as opposed to warmer months when I had tried SW before) it is much warmer. The fruity notes seem fuller and less sugary, and the vanilla and amber really anchor the fragrance nicely. I can even detect just the tiniest bit of the florals. The drydown is STILL to die for. I have been wearing this during the day for the last few days and haven't gotten tired of it yet. There is something so cozy about Secret Wonderland, maybe even a bit mysterious. I wouldn't go as far as to say this is night out material, but it is good for day wear.

I am not too proud to eat my words about this one. While I still think that BBW has become a bit predictable in their more recent offerings, I do think that Secret Wonderland stands out as a pretty, wearable fragrance that deserves some attention. It was well worth a second shot :)

natluvly
natluvly

I have the triple moisture body cream in this scent. My sister gave it to Me but in the summer it was just OK. Lately, since the temperature has dropped I've been putting it on at bedtime and it is really nice. I think the scent I am picking out is Jasmine and it does remind me of a cold forest with mist dripping from the leaves with a hint of fruity berries. I will have to try this in the cold night air, I imagine it would be really enjoyable I also love how this smells a bit cleaner in cooler weather since sweet fruity smells don't usually work well on me. The floral aspects are pretty interesting in this in my opinion. A nice overall scent!

Melissa26
Melissa26

This smells soooo awesome. My mom owns some and i love it. I will need to get some of my own soon!

shmells_so_good
shmells_so_good

i cant explain this but it is so amazing just smells so unique and so nice.

Deirdre1969
Deirdre1969

My sister gave me a set of Secret Wonderland body spray, shower gel and lotion, mainly because we love the name. I've only really tried the body spray, and it was nice, but somehow too much sweet and at the same time too much musk for me, so I got tired of it. I gave it to my teenage daughter who loves it. It still has a good home, Sis! And I think of you whenever I see the pretty label.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Smells like Meow by Katy Perry. I like this :)

swtcandy
swtcandy

I'm referring to the BODY MIST in this review. Does anyone else think this smells like a fruity version of B&BW Sensual Amber (which smells like Flowerbomb)? B&BW did not have Sensual Amber in the travel size spray so I went around sniffing everything they had and found this to be almost the same as Sensual Amber (must be the base notes!) except more fruity. Drydown is identical except this is less sweet and more woodsy-- a comfortable scent for fall/winter. Actually, I think I prefer this because it's not as loud as sensual amber. This is more suitable for daytime wear also.

dame piglet

Okay, so the weather has gotten cooler so I thought I'd re-visit this fragrance.
I'd love to love this, like I'd love to look great in purple eyeliner. People who look good in purple eyeliner look stunning in it. For people like me, purple eyeliner detracts and disappoints.

People who smell good in this smell terrific in it.
Then, there's me.

This starts with super sweet vanilla & berry and...
MOSS.
I like woody frags, but not mossy, and unfortunately at dry down this is just a disappointment on me.

geelightning
geelightning

I really have nothing against this except that after using it as my almost-everyday scent for a few weeks, I suddenly found myself already sick of it.

I used to really love this. This, to me is like a day version of Dark Kiss. (More like "alive" version. See my Dark Kiss review) I think it's the strawberry that did it. I really hate fruity-sweet smells but I didn't use to think it was sickeningly sweet when I first bought it.

I just smelled my bottle of dark kiss just now and even if I only use that once in a blue moon, I can't help but associate it to what I now feel about Secret Wonderland.

I won't give my bottle away, though. Maybe this just really isn't an everyday scent for me. I will probably not use this for a long time and when I start to again, I'll just use it less frequently.

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

Secret Wonderland was a fragrance I visited when it was first released in 2010. I enjoyed its stay, but I didn't love it enough to repurchase, because sweet berry scents aren't really my thing. It's far from unpleasant though!

If you're into berries, vanilla, and a little bit of warmth (musk, amber, and sandalwood), then you'll probably really enjoy Secret Wonderland. This is a sweet and fruity fragrance that's also warm and cozy, which is perfect for the Fall and Winter. I also believe it can be pulled off during daytime AND nighttime.

kaejuntun

When I first smelled Secret Wonderland in the $1 test lotion offered by BBW before the launch of the product I thought I liked it and bought a full sized lotion when it came out. After using it a few times I thought it was just way to sweet. I gave it to a co-worker to give to her teenage daughter.

When the Semi Annual Sale came around this year I found a bottle of the mist for very cheap (due to repackaging) and decided to give it one more shot. I tried it a few days in a row and decided that I liked the mist much better than the lotion, as it didn't seem quite as sweet. I definitely smelled the fruity elements of the scent, but it did settle nicely. It was very wearable, although I thought the scent faded a bit too quickly. However, a few nights into my trial run of the scent, I was getting settled in bed and smelled an incredible scent on the sheets. I took a few minutes trying to figure out what it was, and then realized that it was the Secret Wonderland that I had applied before bed the night before! It was such a warm, calm, dreamy scent with just a hint of the sweet berry notes. I loved it! It is really unfortunate that that isn't the way Secret Wonderland smells ALL the time - if it did, it would DEFINITELY be one of my favorites!

Long story short, a good fragrance, youthful without being childish, but leaves a little bit to be desired since for me it doesn't reach that "ah ha!" moment until long after it is first applied. I wonder if I should give the EDT a try to see if that does the trick?

I would give it a 7/10.

strawberri_bear94
strawberri_bear94

I got this in the travel sized lotion and it was so strong and musky that I never wore it. It did smell fruity and good at first, but then it turns flowery and woody after just a few minutes.

I ended up misplacing it somewhere.

rosembloom
rosembloom

I happen to love Pink Chiffon and Dark Kiss by bbw. so when I got this one, I was mezmerised! First: the bottle is sooo gorgeous! True to its' name with frosted branches of irridescent colours hovering over 'iced' petals as they say. Very Fairy-tailish! The opening is a fruit punch medley ( strawberries and raspberries gallore with a hint of what smells like wildberries) . It makes me smile everytime I splash myself. I like to wear this beauty during evenings out since it has a darkly sweet jasmine-gardenia heart and it gets more opulent and less punchy during drydown. The amberish-coconut and creamy vanilla musk must add much depth because it remains on my skin untill i scrub it off. I am one of the lucky ones i guess! It is like a berry version of fantasy to me. My fave after Pink Chiffon... or is it Warm Vanilla sugar..hmmm.. My sweet mental tooth needs to test is as in: right now! good day!

ImDiffrentSoWhat
ImDiffrentSoWhat

One of the few fruity floral scents I can wear more than "every now and then" Personally I imagen that this is what Underland (Wonderland) may smell like. It has that kind of child-like innocence but that moment as that innocence is starting to turn into something...not darker...more mature. It almost screams to me the looking back on childhood.

I don't think I'm really explaining it right. I find it is the kind of fragrence that is sophisticated enough for an adult to wear but fruity-yummy enough for a teenager.

Turtledove
Turtledove

I love this! I got a travel-sized mist because it was super cheap and I hadn't tried it, I wasn't expecting it to be this good! It's VERY light, but every now and then I get delicious wafts of warm creamy-musky-berry goodness floating about, it's very pretty. It's much more berries-and-cream than juicy fresh fruit, and it has just a soft sweetness to it, not heaps of sugar syrup like I was expecting. The muskiness has a similar feel to Burberry Brit, it's almost almond/nutty in a way, and very creamy, warm, soft and comforting.

Someone mentioned that it seems like Dark Kiss, I agree, but it's a much gentler scent. It has that same warm vanilla/berry/muskiness, but it's a lot softer, with some sweet strawberry. It also has a lot in common with Midnight Fantasy, although it's a bit more soft and musky, and less tart/fruity/juicy. It doesn't remind me of Wonderstruck, which is way way WAY sweeter.

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

I LOVE this scent! Definitely sweet, fruity, powdery, woody, clean. Its lovely! Not too heavy or too light. Does not give me a headache at all, not too sweet. About a week ago, I saw my 12 yr old cousin & I asked her what she was wearing because she smelled SO good, she showed me her travel size mist of this, I went the next day & purchased the edt from the store :) This, Forever Sunshine & Paris Amour are my fav from B&BW! I will definitely repurchase this!

LilyMizell
LilyMizell

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent :D!!!! IT's a beautiful dreamy strawberry, with a light floral jasmine and a dreamy creamy vanilla <3 oh so good. I do smell a bit of it in the re-made moonlight-path... but the strawberry is a lot more predominant in this one, and it drues down into a much creamier scent

Aspendina
Aspendina

Bottle is so beautiful and so is the scent, it lasts a wonderful 5 seconds lol, worst staying power ever. That's a shame cause I would have bought it.

aqua76239

Sharyssa: I had the same experience, I sprayed it and could barely smell anything

marydoan90
marydoan90

At first it's strawberry, raspberry and vanilla, with a little peach to throw in the mix.
It might sound super fruity, but it dries down to reveal a powdery scent that accompanies the sweetness so it's not completely a teenybopper scent.
I usually don't like powdery scents, but I love how it prevents Secret Wonderland from being overbearingly sweet.
Secret Wonderland kind of smells like an imitation of Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift, except SW seems a bit more mature because of the powdery finish.

sharyssa
sharyssa

what is this supposed to smell like? i had the edt and returned it I could barely smell anything>

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

Secret Wonderland isn't the scent for me. It smells cheap and the only note I can detect is strawberry.

horseluv99
horseluv99

I absolutely love this scent! It's my favorite Bath & Body Works Scent. It's strong enought to last the whole day but without being overwhelming!

acv43
acv43

I'm usually not overly fond of sweet fruity scents , but i love love love this one.
I started with the shower gel, which my boyfriend told me smelled amazing and sexy (apparently he likes to smell it when hes in the shower? lol)
I loved it soo much that i had to get the EDT which is also amazing i have to say.
First off the bottle is quite pretty, and looks completely at home among my designer fragrances that i paid 3x as much for.
The fragrance itself is lovely. whimsical strawberry enveloped in a warm vanilla musk...it's sweet and fun while still managing to a little bit sophisticated. Also for a sweet vanilla scent this also manages to smell very clean to me ( Although perhaps that is because i associate with the shower gel and by extension the shower)

my only grip-- staying power is pretty lame, i get like 1 hour tops out of this one :( however i love it so much i will just have to keep buying bottles and bathing in them in order to get this scent

I wish bath and body works also had this in a EDP, maybe that would work better?

Ditto25
Ditto25

I agree with another review that says this reminded them of wonderstruck. I was going to buy it but the smell seemed like something I already had. Secret wonderland is a nice pretty fragrance it is sweet but not as sweet as BBW's Sweet Pea. It is also more powdery. It isn't a fragrance I'm crazy about but I like it enough to wear it often.

islandgiirl
islandgiirl

This one is a really good one, It smells like Strawberry, Berries & Vanilla and something else. It's a very pretty, light smell. Smells like the lotion and showergel, it's difinitely one of my favorites.

Raina
Raina

When I first smelled this I was strongly reminded of Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck or Katy Perry's Purr. I wondered if this was their attempt at capturing those scents, as recently they've gone very mainstream with their fragrances.

With this in mind, I purchased the body cream with hopes that I'd found a cheaper alternative. Maybe it's just on my skin, but unfortunately that opening turns strange and the dry down dissipates that wonderful fruitiness, and not in a good way. It turns what might have been a dupe into something very bland. Oh well.

Morgane08
Morgane08

I like this scent because of its strawberry-jasmine combination that I find romantic and original. The strawberry is much stronger than the raspberry which is a plus for me.

My problem is that the strawberry wears out quickly and then you can only smell the amber. I have a travel-size spray and will not buy again because of that.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This is a nice scent, but I didn't capture my interest so I ended up not buying it. It's a nice inoffensive scent though :)

kathryn.dean
kathryn.dean

I get loads of compliments on this fragrance and I love it. Sweet and sensual without being too heavy, and I love the balance of floral to fruit. Keeps it from being too much on either side.

lisa.m.kasper
lisa.m.kasper

wowgirl, you are very correct. I had an email conversation w/ a BBW rep when I complained about MM being gone. She told me that indeed, they brought it back as "Secret Wonderland"... and not reformulated. I still had a bottle of MM, and so I did a test of my travel SW on one arm, and the MM on the other, and yup.. .same stuff. I love it too. In fact I layer this under a lot of my perfumes. Its really yummy.

lindsayrogerson
lindsayrogerson

I think this scent is one of the best that B&BW has to offer. I am a Dark Kiss lover, and this seems similar to me. I have both now. I really love Secret Wonderland. Every review I've been reading about it says its really fruity but I'm not getting that at all - at least not on my skin. It smells like berries with an undertone of vanilla to me. This scent is not very strong though, so if you want it to last, I recommend using the body wash, lotion, and then mist on top of that. One of my personal favs though! :)

abbylorenn
abbylorenn

My mom had this and was getting rid of it, so I gave it a try. I had low expections because my mom obviously didn't really like it, but I was surprised how awesome it was!

It's perfect for Winter or Fall, a really nice scent! Can't wait to get the EDT! (I only have the body spray)

jiminy_kittens
jiminy_kittens

To me this is a winter and fall scent. It's very sweet and feminine yet it still has a mature, musky, warm undertone. There is a strong vanilla and berry scent. The bottle is very pretty too.

MaiCecile
MaiCecile

This scent has wonderful winter memories for me of snow, getting a warm cup of Starbucks with friends, and walking the wintery streets late at night. It is a beautiful spritz of berries (I smell the ripe strawberry most of all), light jasmine, and perfectly blended vanilla and amber.
It's warm, fresh, and has that magical wintery quality that I look for in a cold-weather fragrance. Luscious and cuddly. A great, inexpensive scent!
I recommend the fragrance mist over the eau de toilette. It lasts on your clothes for a long time.

appleblossom22
appleblossom22

There's a crisp and fruity smell to this, the sandalwood base note gives this the perfect feel of ice skating and sitting in front of the fire. Very much a winter scent.

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

Now this one I like!! it's a nice cozy fruity vanilla scent, I smell mixed berries but not sweet berries, sort of sun ripened raspberries, it is a very unique scent. usually on the fruity scents I like it's screaming fruits, like with Dark Kiss it's a screamy grape like scent in the opening notes, the fruits in Secret Wonderland are (on me) very well behaved and quiet. It dries down to a nice vanilla and musk that I very much like! I think this will be an excellent option for scent on the days when a nice cozy scent is needed or I'm not in the mood for my beloved Angel (doesn't happen that often! ;0) ).

Longevity: still to be determined but looking good so far @ 2 hours and counting...
Sillage: 6/10 wears fairly close to the skin but I've only got one spray on, I do catch whiffs every once and awhile.

Overall: 9/10.....YUM!!! :0)

miahreis
miahreis

I absolutely love this scent! Last Christmas I bought the cute plastic bathtub gift set with the lotion, body cream, shower gel, and body spray for my soon-to-be-sister-in-law, and I WANTED TO KEEP IT SO BADLY! LOL But I was a good girl and didn't, so she got a really good gift and I got to watch her walk away with it...sigh

c3c
c3c

Let me first say that this is no where near Moonlight Magic. In particular because it has heavy berry notes and MM has a lemon fruitloop vibe. That aside, it's really nice! I think it's like Dark Kiss mixed with something else. Heavy on the red berry notes in the opening, becoming softer as it moves into the middle and the dry down, but the berries stick around throughout. Gardenia, peach and musk play a role with vanilla becoming more of a player. As time goes on the musk gets stronger and it developes a note that makes me think a bit of grapes. Really nice though. If you like Dark Kiss odds are you'll like Secret Wonderland. If you're looking for Moonlight Magic though, this is not it.

dfwag2011
dfwag2011

"Delicate fruity notes of strawberry" my foot! The strawberry screams at me in a naive preteen sort of way. But, I didn't say I hate it....I do get in the mood for a bouncy, flouncy fragrance sometimes.

Whit
Whit

I got the lotion as a free gift with my purchase. When I sniffed it in the store, I found it to be a comfort scent, but it also reminded me of something familiar. Then it dawned on me, it smells like Radiance by Britney Spears, which I already own. They don't smell completely identical, but very close, which isn't a bad thing. I'm not disappointed I got it because I am almost out of Radiance. I do agree with other reviewers that it is a happy, cuddly scent. I do think it is a fall/winter frag, but you could get by wearing it in the warmer months; it's not that heavy. So, if you like Radiance, you would like this one. Great job BBW!

dame piglet

definite raspberry & vanilla kick-off mixed with an almost mossy smell. Stays pretty linear on me, except that at dry down, some musk kicks in. It's nice, but on me, it has a bit of a plastic smell during dry-down.

I'm not huge on BBW raspberry scents, but the muskiness saves it for me. I'll be reserving this one for chilly weather only.

JulieLadyBug122
JulieLadyBug122

I really love this scent. I have some complaints though. I started out with the small lotion sampler and it smelled amazing so I went out and bought the big lotion and body spray. I find that the lotion doesn't smell as good as the sampler and I think its because of the concentration of the product. Anyways I still love it. However with the body spray I find that the scent is boggled down with this strong alcohol scent that they use to make the product.

wowgirl
wowgirl

BBW can't deny it. THIS IS MOONLIGHT MAGIC REBORN!!! Ha, it's great because after all the flack they caught for discontinuing MM, they had no choice but to bring it back-of course to make themselves feel better i guess, they decided to launch it as a "new" fragrance line. Whatever bbw. But I am glad my beloved Moonlight Magic was brought back.

heidigeorge08
heidigeorge08

This one is by far one of the best in the BBW line. Soft, powdery and feminine.

aqua76239

This is sweet and fruity, and not very complex. I can smell strawberries and raspberries but its not fresh fruit scent, more like they were rolled in sugar and its very sweet. Gardenia note is not a winner for me here because it gives it a rather odd floral note that doesn't really go with rest of this fragrance. I don't smell coconut either, just some floral musk in the middle notes and that's pretty much it. I think if BBW concentrated on strawberry/rasberry notes alone with some musk, this could have been a successful fragrance but Secret Wonderland just can't decide what kind of fragrance it wants to be. In case anyone is wondering, this is Moonlight Magic repackaged which is what i was told by Bath and Body Works representative. Bottle is beautiful, much better than Moonlight Magic bottle but I think that this scent ends up smelling rather generic and it literally has no lasting power whatsover. With Bath and Body Works scents, its seems to be hit or miss. I have Exotic Coconut and Twilight Woods which last all day and then some. And then we have Secret Wonderland which doesn't even make it past the half hour mark. Dissapointing. Just like Country Chic, you get great sounding notes but perfume itself is nothing to write home about

krissycat
krissycat

I love it! But I feel as if it smells like another one of the bath and bodies and I'm not sure which one, maybe Moonlight MAGIC? Regardless, love it. Last time I went to B and B I tried to buy their perfume of this but they were sold out so apparently everyone buys it. All I have is one of their sample size body sprays, and even the body spray lasts a good long while. Would love to get the edt, but first want to compare to moonlight magic to see if that's the one that smells like it.

xxJamiexx
xxJamiexx

This smells like a very light scented cotton candy, with a few fruits added to it. I reccomend wearing this during the fall and winters. The tone down becomes more musky and sweeter.

melia
melia

Ok, so I officially have this doubt-problem. I just CAN'T make decisions! I was in the US a while ago and because B&BW is just an amazing shop I was able to buy 2 edt's and get one for free, along with 2 free bodylotions matching the edt's I payed for. So there the doubting begon... My mom decided in a few seconds that she wanted cherry blossom (I had that one several years ago, it reminds her so much of our time in California) and I knew I came there for Sensual Amber (even though I had to think about that one approx. 10 minutes too), so there was one spot left. To make a long story short (sea island cotton- or japanese cherry blossom- or... sweet pea? or maybe..) I eventually chose Secret Wonderland.

I would describe SW as a strawberry fragrance, it reminds me of those lollypops with strawberry-milk flavour. A dreamy strawberry along with a few peaches, which are more juicy at the start then at the drydown. Like all B&BWs, the staying power is terrible (even with the bodylotion) so I have to bathe in it everytime I want to use it. The silleage is also minimal, but I think Secret Wonderland should give a nice feeling in summer. Not loud, just pleasant to sniff yourself once in a while! Juicy, but not sportyfresh, sweet, but not escada-sweet. I don't believe this smell could ever offend someone!

edit: I've had the edt and the bodylotion a while now and I have to say the bodylotion is heaven, I reach for it a lot more than the edt, which is quite alcoholicy and somehow just does not have that pleasing creamy note from the bodylotion which goes so good with the abricots and strawberries. I always have been a bodylotion-hater, but Secret Wonderland really pulled me over!

hoolalaa
hoolalaa

Love Love LOVE!!! ><

Very nice white floral smell with a hint of sweetness. Needless to say I bought myself the EDT of this on the spot!

Highly recommended!

JOAN
JOAN

My favourite from BBW's...candy and fruity scent!YumYumYummy!♥♥♥♥♥
I use the body spray and the lotion and the lasting powder is great...

etoile
etoile

Love this! My new signature scent; sweet, soft, fruity, musky...heavenly! I will CRY if BBW discontinues this one. Perfectly balanced fragrance.

Loraamore
Loraamore

It smells like yummy candy that you never get tired of. Love it!

perfume rocks
perfume rocks

I really love this scent its my favorite scent out of all my candles and i have almost every candle bath and body works makes so that's saying a lot, i also have the whole body line in this scent and its amazing but the staying power is not there you have to reapply to much so i don't wear it that often, i use it in my house everyday the wallflowers are on the light side i wish they were stronger but if you mix the candles with them its like a secret wonderland.,.,hahah

LaLaPop75
LaLaPop75

It is a great scent, however, nothing BBW makes has any lasting power. It fades quickly. They do make great scents..just wish they lasted.

BrittanyNicole
BrittanyNicole

This scent is amazing I love, love, love it!
I have the complete set even the candle!
Its the perfect mix of sweet, subtle & clean!

staceyluv
staceyluv

I have the bubble bath, lotion and body spray of this. I luv it because it does strawberry soo well..without smelling like laffy taffy, you all know that smell! I wouldn't try the edt bc it probly would besickingly sweet. People definitely notice when I wear this layered!

K3ll3Y
K3ll3Y

I have the EDT - not the body spray... this is just too sweet. I find it nauseating. Maybe the body spray is milder, but I also tried the lotion and it is pretty strong too.

I am back to edit this... I think the day I bought this, I was over loaded with BBW fragrances and was confused. I still maintain that the lotion is too sweet and strong, but the EDT and body wash are very nice. If anyone remembers one of the original Victoria Secret frangrances (before they ruined everything) Encounter - it is almost a dead ringer for that. If vanilla sufaced in the middle, it would be perfect to me.

meadows
meadows

I love this fragrance. This is a great floral fruity that has a great dry down.

secretcrush
secretcrush

Although light and inoffensive this one is definitely a head turner... Not a day goes by that I'll wear this and not get asked wut I'm wearing or complimented at the very least... Its a very grown-up fruity-floral and can be worn any time of day for any occasion... I liked it so much I actually went out and bought the candle(its phenominal!!!) and may invest in the EDP if I see it on sale... Right now, the body spray and the lotion are doing justice lol...

jenjenrn1217
jenjenrn1217

I love this!! I got one of the small body sprays and I will use it up, in spite of all the other scents I have...I love it!!

guest_mamaof2
guest_mamaof2

This scent is absolutely beautiful-- I get so many compliments every time I wear it!

Secret Wonderland by Bath and Body Works 4.11 out of 5 based on 426 ratings and 80 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Secret Wonderland by Bath and Body Works. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Secret Wonderland by Bath and Body Works represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.