Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Sparkling Peach Bath and Body Works for women

Sparkling Peach Bath and Body Works for women
dislike

Sparkling Peach by Bath and Body Works is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Sparkling Peach was launched in 2007. Top notes are black currant, nectarine, pomegranate and peach; middle notes are apricot, green notes, jasmine, peach and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are sandalwood, plum, amber and musk.

Black Currant Nectarine Pomegranate Peach

Apricot Green Notes Jasmine Peach Lily-of-the-Valley

Sandalwood Plum Amber Musk

Sparkling Peach Fragrance Reviews

lydiatschappler
lydiatschappler

Quintessential peach!! If you love peach you will probably really love this. It has a slight vanilla/sandalwood effect when dry and worn a bit. I am neutral on peach but have always really enjoyed Bath and Body Work's version!

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

I was expecting a lot of peach or mostly peach but this is a sweet very fruity perfume. I love it! I love fruit in my perfumes. This has peach for sure but also juicy sticky apricot and nectarine, plum nectar, black currant and pomegranate. Lots of sweet fruit. Summery and delicious. It reminds me of like a lighter eau de toilette of perfumes with pronounced fruity scents like Yves Saint Laurent Champagne and Femmes Rochas. This has amber at the dry down which is very nice. Downside is that it doesn't last very long but it is pleasant and enjoyable while it lasts which is about 4 hours or less. Its great to put on as a pick me up refreshing scent after a shower and during hot months in summer. Great beach fragrance as well. Smells so delicious.

pretty mini collector
pretty mini collector

Years and years before this fragrance came out, Bath and Body Works had a different peach fragrance that I loved. I thought Sparkling Peach was the same, just repackaged.

Boy was I wrong!

If this didn't have the word "peach" in the name, I would've never guessed this contained peach. It is a nondescript citrus scent. I felt so betrayed.

Fast-forward to last Christmas...

I picked up Vineyard Peach by The Body Shop. This is the peach I was looking for! :) If you were also duped into thinking Sparkling Peach was about peaches, pick up the Vineyard Peach fragrance from The Body Shop.

texichan
texichan

I worked at B&BW over one summer when this was available still. I really did and still do enjoy this scent. It is quite sharp in a way that I simply adore. I am a citrus lover to the grave and I agree that it *smells* like a crisp citrus scent. One woman came in to return her kitchen lemon wallflower, looking for something more sharp, clean, and citrus-y. I showed her every single other citrus fragrance available and she wasn't into any of them. I ended up recommending this and she thought it was exactly what she was looking for. I reach for this when I want something clean and tart - almost like a carbonated, fizzy bite. It probably could have been more balanced to appeal to more people, but I love it as is.

ggkeller
ggkeller

Never tried the spray, but the lotion was a pleasant smell.

phia143
phia143

Sparkling peach to me smells crisp and clean w/a touch of sweetness. I love sweet perfumes so in my opinion the perfumer should of added more sweetness to live up to its name. If they did this scent would of been closer to the aromatic aroma infused into the sun kissed fruit. As if walking through a beautiful, bountiful, orchard, on a warm summers day.

I also agree kay_li13 about sparkling peach smelling citrusy. I've always thought that grapefruit was one of the ingredients. Today is the first day that I have seen the notes. So boy was surprised! Its not a strong grapefruity scent but it does tend to take over the show.

I like this scent its just not what I expected.

guest_la
guest_la

just now we have bath & body works at kuwait i wonder if its availible

rachellkimb
rachellkimb

Nice, but not for me for some reason. Maybe a bit TOO peachy. But, that's the point I guess. The person I sold it to on Ebay loves it tho..!

Mals86
Mals86

I bought this one unsniffed because I wanted a cheapo fresh-peach scent to layer with some rose fragrances - I love peach and rose together. It cost me $9, and is worth every penny.

I don't get any citrus at all from this. The pomegranate is tart, though, so maybe that's where the idea of citrus is coming from in kay's review below. I really enjoy the fresh, just-sliced peach scent; it's underlaid by the slightly tarter nectarine and slightly creamier apricot. The florals are present in the heart, too, but are very quiet. Drydown is a synthetic but pleasant sandalwood/musk combination.

This one is just what I wanted. It's not what I'd call a full-fledged perfume on its own, but for "light and fruity," it's wonderful.

kay_li13

Hmmm.... I just wanted to add that this fragrance grows on me more and more each day! I'm beginning to smell the nectarine in this more clearly, if not the peaches! Although it's still citrusy, it was worth the purchase! :)

Thanks!

kay_li13

I think the idea of this is lovely, but the citrus smells are way too strong. They almost cover up the peach, which you have to really pay attention to find. I just got this yesterday and I'm hoping it grows on me more. I love the idea of a peach fragrance, but it should be stronger. Anyone know of any strongly peach perfumes?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bath and Body Works Sparkling Peach fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bath and Body Works Sparkling Peach, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sparkling Peach by Bath and Body Works. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sparkling Peach by Bath and Body Works represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.