Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Sweet Pea Bath and Body Works for women

Sweet Pea Bath and Body Works for women
dislike

Sweet Pea Bath and Body Works for women Pictures

Sweet Pea is a female limited edition fragrance launched in 2007. Top notes are romantic, blending sweet pea blossom with watery pear aromas, rhubarb, violet, plum, red apple and bergamot. The heart follows with cyclamen, blue freesia, raspberry, Madonna lily and orange blossom, drying down to the base of musk, sandalwood and heliotrope. The perfume is available as 50 ml edt, with the additional body care line.

Rhubarb Sweet Pea Violet Bergamot Red Apple Plum Tree

Cyclamen Freesia Orange Blossom Lily Raspberry

Sandalwood Musk Heliotrope

Sweet Pea Fragrance Reviews

sassa7
sassa7

The bottle attracted me at first. The perfume itself smelled amazingly on the tester paper(reminded me of flower scents I smelled at night when Id take a stroll at my Greek country town by the sea). It lasted on the paper for 5 days till I threw it away! On my skin smells great but differently. It lasts for at least 5 hours. I do smell the dry down of it right away though, but its pleasant. The body mist smells like the watered down version of the perfume and it doesn't represent it well. This is a scent I def don't have in my collection. Paris Amour=smelled like sweet baby food to me. Velvet Sugar=smells like a candle, yuck - interesting dry down tho and Forever Red is boring and repetitive to me(smelled it on my waitress for the first time). Sweet pea is the winner!

lovelylady
lovelylady

Very sweet. Smells like a strawberry lollipop. So damn good..... It's one off those scents that you wish was actual food.

cyclone1391
cyclone1391

I like this better than Pink Chiffon but it is still too sweet for me to wear and be comfortable. I don't mind it on others though.

~Aubrina~
~Aubrina~

Defintely a younger scent... I have the lotion and am not too sure what the perfume smells like but it's probably similar. It's sweet and definitely flowery. The lotion is what I think spring would smell like if it had a scent. I don't wear it too much, but still think its nice.

NillaMilk
NillaMilk

Sweet Pea is definately one for the younger crowd - even just smelling it on my friend senior year of high school it seemed too young. One of the few perfumes that are floral dominate but noticeably young. I stand by that it's a dominate floral, but it's a very very sweet floral! Sort of sweet in a candy way, but more in just a naturally sweet smelling flower kind of way. It's very cute and girly but be warned! Don't spray on too much PLEASE. My friend I mentioned who wore it would DRENCH herself in it and it smelled so so gross! I would really only ever buy the body spray, I'd be afraid the EDT would be too strong.

ritaramirezz
ritaramirezz

I only have one word for sweetpea..Yuckaroo!! I don't understand how B&BW still manages to keep this one on the shelf. It just smells like a bottle of overly sweet candy. Bleh!!! Even the hand sanitizer of this junk has a cloying smell. Sorry but I will forever pass on this scent.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

This smells very sweet and clean. I still love the shower gel version of this scent, but as a standalone fragrance I feel that it is very young. This would be a good introduction to perfumes for a younger girl, perhaps one in middle or early high school (as I remember that's when I loved this scent most).

MsDana
MsDana

Very nice scent! Lovely and sweet. I bought this one for my 19 yr old kid sister, and got one for myself as well. I like this as a simple summer scent. I bought her this and Be Enchanted, and I got this, and Paris Amour for myself. It is a pretty, sweet, and flirty scent.

leahliz13
leahliz13

This is a sweet scent perfect for all ages. I wore it as a teenager and still wear it into my 20's. It's light, not overbearing, and delicately floral.

arummmanis
arummmanis

My signature scent from BBW. This mixes well with Pink Chiffon or with Black Raspberry Vanilla body lotion or body cream. A Sweet and happy scent.

A sweet, soft, fresh floral, smells pink and pretty. This is safe bet for spring and summer, daytime, casual outings or just wanting to smell good. This is very simple and linear, with sweet pea the star of the show. The supporting notes are very subtle but they do lend a harmony to this almost soliflore. This is not glamorous or seductive by any stretch, its an innocent scent, wearable by not only the young, but also the young at heart.

purpleribbons
purpleribbons

This is a classic smell. It's sweet, girly, floral, fruity and light. I wear this almost everyday, and I recieve a whole lot of compliments on it, its just a scent that you might smell while your walking past someone that makes you go, "Wow, that smells good!" I just ran out of the body spray, and since I really like the smell of this, I'll probably get it in the perfume so it lasts longer.

cherlloydtaylorkatynicki
cherlloydtaylorkatynicki

Colorful smell and very sweet and petaly.

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

Nothing makes me happier than the Sweet Pea line from Bath and Body Works. I have fond memories of spending time with my sister, who always had the lotion and the hand sanitizer with her.

It's very clean, sweet, delicious, and beautiful. It doesn't make a huge impression, and it's a fragrance that's very delightfully pretty. I would definitely recommend this!

joey1209
joey1209

I like this perfume, very fresh and sweet,always want to smell it again but the longevity so poor

vns
vns

I got this as a gift when I was a teenager. It was way too sweet for me. Looking at the notes I think it was the freesia/lily/musk combination I disliked most (I've never liked anything with freesia in it)...

umayka
umayka

this is an amazing perfume that gives you joy and happiness. longetivity is suprisingly good for a bbw product.
ps: if you have thoughts of buying this perfume, try new attractive bottle :)

dovey
dovey

I like it :)
its a joyful playful scent
the body lotion is amazing by the way

annettepe
annettepe

i dont know if the body mist and the perfume is the same, but im referring to the body mist. the body mist is so nice. i really love it. its a very sweet floral scent. the notes i get is straight up sweet pea. its very fresh, girly and youthful.

celebrity89
celebrity89

So close to Cabotine Rose, Baby Phat Goddess, Dior's J'adore and Liz Claiborne Bora Bora.

claire25
claire25

It's a fairly generic sweet-smelling perfume with little longevity, like most of the Bath & Body Works fragrances I've tried. Like another reviewer noted, this smells very "middle-school" to me. I've ended up with multiple bottles of this and I just can't seem to use them up...it's way too sweet for me to actually wear, and it's too weak to use as a room spray, so I guess I'll never get rid of it.

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

I get more of the cherry fruity note with this than "sweet pea". I haven't smelled the actual flower because they do not grow where I live.

This fragrance is one of my guilty pleasures. I am not very fond of very feminine scents but I do have bottles of this. :)

It is girly and innocent. I love it.

Note: There's one note here that makes me sleepy if I put more than two sprays. I get the same experience with BBW's Sheer Freesia.

leogirl84
leogirl84

Gah! WAY too syrupy-sweet; like room full of pink lollipops. Makes me think of a rambunctious, giggling 8-year-old playing with her Barbies.

Mooncatt
Mooncatt

I have this as a body spray that I got at a grab bag giveaway. I quite enjoy it as aaaaaa body mist-mainly raspberry notes on me.

iflipcess0527
iflipcess0527

It's funny how I was being asked by strangers for nth times whenever I am wearing this. Sometimes when somebody approached me what perfume I was wearing i have to smell myself first because I have lots of perfumes and sometimes i just grabbed whatever my hand can reach, so when i told them its just a splash cologne from bbw, i always put people im awe

emmarichey
emmarichey

I hoped this would smell like a sweet pea flower, but alas it did not. It smelled more like some fruity air-freshener. Sweet-pea is rather a citrusy strawberry smell (which makes it fruity I guess), but I it is difficult to nail, probably because there is no sweet pea essential oil to be found.

APorter475
APorter475

Not ALL women love it, like previous poster said. This is one of the few BB scents that I truly hate (and of course one that was given to me as a gift.) I usually adore sweet scents...but for some reason I find this one extremely cloying. Like many other posters mentioned...it gives me an immense headache for some reason. And it's the only perfume I can think of that has that effect on me. I don't know why. But I just hate it.

kaitlin.schnides
kaitlin.schnides

I have it and I love it! Very light and fresh compared to most scents. Im only 15 so i find it a scent made for all ages, more towards the younger though

Ygsgirl
Ygsgirl

Idk what they say it was launched in 07?? I used to wear this as a young teen back in 04! Loved it as a girl...dislike as a woman. The wall flower is nice tho

acavicchi
acavicchi

I have never had the chance to try this myself but my co-worker used to wear it and I found it beautiful. Fresh, warm and floral. I usually find a lot of floral perfumes too strong but this is just a delicate, sweet scent that seems calm and classy. I'd say it's more suitable for day wear than night wear.

nush imogen
nush imogen

OOOh what a lovely spring scent!On my skin it smells very fruity and sweet, like a bowl of fresh fruit salad lol I wouldnt buy the perfume version though, somehow this works better as body mist for me, little lighter ..

jreyes366
jreyes366

I do not like this scent on me or on my skin. I'd like it as a candle or plug in. Sweet pea kind of gives me a headache anyway, but if you like it then good for you.

horseluv99
horseluv99

It's very floral and sweet but it's not overpowering. It is very girly and fiminine. It is a great spring time or summery fragrance. It makes me feel all warm inside even when the temperature outside is cold!

Booogie
Booogie

The definition of a fruity-floral. Not overly fruity, nor too floral. It's very light, sweet and cute! I'd say it's appropriate for all ages because I smell something a little airy or aquatic that keeps it from smelling like candy. Just really pretty & fresh.

It surprises me how many people come in (I work at B&BW) not having smelled Sweet Pea. Especially around the holidays when they need to pick out the perfect gift and they're not sure what they're looking for, this one usually works as it's inoffensive and not too bold. I like it but it doesn't have enough personality for me.

Ditto25
Ditto25

I used to wear this all the time as a body splash. I purchased it as edt and I still like it. It is a very sweet, girly scent. I can't wear this as often as I used to, buy it still good

Chris v.V.
Chris v.V.

Sweet Pea is simply lovely! Of all of B&BW fragrances, this is the one I like most. My daughter wears this; I sometimes steal a spritz or two. (I really ought to get my own: it's certainly reasonably priced!).

Whenever I smell this I wonder whether it's really perfume I'm smelling, or perhaps a fragrant hair product, soap, or fabric softener. It's just that fleeting and soft. People could wear this to the office quite easily, without worrying about offending a soul.

Ingrids
Ingrids

A fruity - floral scent in all its expression, as some reviewers said, i'm not into sweet aromas either, but what i like of this one is the drydown. I noticed a lot of freesia and i love that. It's not a "sugary" fragance to me.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I'm really liking this scent so much! It's the perfect blend of fruity and floral scents. I thought that this would be a boring scent because it's so popular, but I found this scent to be unique, while still being fresh and not too strong.

EDIT 11/20/2012: This scent has started to smell so blah to me! I'm also done with my mini body spray and I will NOT be purchasing another one! In fact, I've been trying to spray this around my room every night just to get rid of it.

appleblossom22
appleblossom22

This is a crowd pleaser. It appeals to almost every woman I've ever met, which is one reason why I won't wear it. It's like one of those fads everyone take part in, but they quickly become uncool 'cause all you cats are doing it. That's how I feel about this. The hype is rightfully deserved though. The scent is soft, feminine and sweet.

hollyms
hollyms

Everyone was obsessed with this in middle school. I wouldn't wear it again because it's far too young.

SandraV
SandraV

This is one of the most 'simple' of all of B&BW's scents but it's one of my favorites.Just girly and soft-completely unoffensive.It just smells very clean to me and is a nice break from so many of the more complicated scents out there-I'd wear this over most of their new stuff any day.It's pretty much a single note scent on me but sometimes less is better:)

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

This is more sweet then I usually go for but it is blended well so that it makes a very nice fragrance. I really only smell the sweet pea and not the other notes. It is very good for a daytime spring and summer casual fragrance. I wore the body spray with the lotion and it lasted about 6 hours. For me, it's a keeper

Thandar
Thandar

Smell too strong for me,don't like it.I got headache whenever i use it, i m not a big fan of sweet perfumes.

alfonsine
alfonsine

I'm usually not a big fan of sweet perfumes (sometimes they smell too cloying on my skin) but somehow Sweet Pea works really well with my body chemistry. I kept passing by it at the BBW store since I usually aim for green/fresh perfumes however one day I decided to give it a chance. And I find myself going back to it :) It is sweet yes but not gourmand nor tarty....it has just a right amount of floral freshness to make it wearable. Sillage and longevity is pretty good for a BBW scent! Lasts about 4 hours on my skin. (Since BBW's body care line is pretty cheap, I bought the whole Sweet Pea set including shower gel/body mist/lotion...so that I can layer them and make the scent lasts longer). This is one of my favorite BBW scents so far I think..as it doesnt dissapear quickly nor smell 'thin'. Very cheerful, pretty, young fragrance...great for sexy summer nights when its cooler :) as it might be too sweet for hot days...p.s. I find that boys like these kinda scents :p

Oh Sweet Pea. This is on of the many scents from B&BW that I enjoy only as a shower gel or the Wallflower because it's too sweet and floral to use as a lotion or even a body mist. It's still a good scent tho. It'd be nicer if it weren't so so so sugary. It's not even a gourmand scent!

bookwyrmsmith
bookwyrmsmith

I find this to be a bit too sweet for me .On my skin it's shampoo+ syrupy fruit+ a few flowers the drydown is okay ,but it is a Very sweet journey getting there .This would be a very occasionally worn scent by me so as I have a co-worker who loves it I passed it to her. I tried the lotion and the body mist.
Japanese Cherry Blossom works better with my skin/taste.

JulieLadyBug122
JulieLadyBug122

I have the lotion and for some reason I find this just too boring for me. I like it but rarely use it.

madhatter1
madhatter1

I personally use this as my home (wallflower) or car fragrance (scentportable). Always a winner!

daisy2
daisy2

It is far to sweet smelling! There seem to be so many other fragrances out there like this. It isn't really anything new and is FAR to sweet smelling, for me. It's kinda like taking an all sugar and cotton candy bath. It does seem to be what appeals to tweens and teens though.

suzy Nasr
suzy Nasr

Lovely. A girl from work uses it and it smells amazing

m1needham
m1needham

I bought this perfume last summer and I absolutely love the smell ! Unfortunately,I recently used up the rest of this perfume, but it is defiantly a perfume that I would buy again. It has a nice fruity smell that last a pretty good amount of time!

flowermom
flowermom

another great scent from B&B! sweet (obviously, clues in the title!) but not over bearing, very "pretty" smell, very feminine, its by no means my fav scent, but i like to keep a bottle of it handy, very good lasting power, great value for money, one of my favs from B&B definatly x

glamrose
glamrose

This is a very happy scent. A whiff of it gives you contentment. Love it.

perfume rocks
perfume rocks

This smells great but i use it as a air freshener i spray it on my pillows and sheets in my kids room and i use this in the wall flowers and candles and room spray and when i get out of the shower and do not plan to go anywhere just hanging out at the house all day i think its a little to young for me im 38, but i will wear it to the beach or lake!!!!

fawnydawny
fawnydawny

I first started wearing this in high school...and still years later I always pick it up when I'm in a B&BW. It may be a bit juvenile but it makes me happy just the same.

This fragrance reminds me of bubble gum. I don't know exactly why. Maybe because bubble gum is fruity and sweet, and that's what this fragrance is like. It's a very pretty, innocent, and girly scent.

staceyluv
staceyluv

great go-to summer scent. Just watch for bees:) lol I will always love sweet pea

Cherub573
Cherub573

I used to wear this in high school, and first tried it because the Sweet Pea is the flower for the month of April- the month of my birthday :).

As many others have already said, it's a sweet floral, but the sweetness does not smell at all sugar-like to me, it's fruity. This fragrance smells innocent, but it is a little boring and that's why I got tired of it.

Cubby
Cubby

I really like Sweet Pea. A little student of mine wore the lotion and made my classroom smell so lovely. The bubble bath is WONDERFUL. I enjoy Sweet Pea, and it's not the typical kind of fragrance I'd like. Try it...it may surprise you.

Stbwo
Stbwo

It smells really good... really sweet and fresh, I love it. Its really fruity as well.

delphine67
delphine67

I like sweet peas. My grandpa used to have them in his garden. Lovely soft and sweet scent. he past away last jear

narcotic
narcotic

I'll tell you what I thought of it after I recover from the ensuing sugar-induced coma... The people who made Black Amethyst commissioned this? Baffling.

...However, its attendant body wash is FANTASTIC!

dancelover
dancelover

Some of my friends like the sweet pea so I decided to try it. I bought it because it was sweet and cute but now I regret because it is giving me a headache.

wowgirl
wowgirl

Uggh, this fragrance is SO BORING!! All you can smell is sugar. Uh-uh, I need more from fragrance. It doesn't have to be all complexed and deep, but it needs to excite my nose-and the notes need to be able to develop and not stay the same throughout the whole duration of the fragrance.

lovable
lovable

This was a very nice sugary/floral smell... but then it got boring.

baiba_pukite
baiba_pukite

Amazing, sweet, feminine and light fragrance! It's so cold outside but I just sprayed this fragrance and it makes me feel so warm, summery.. Amazing!

RouenFr
RouenFr

To me this smells like a bag of gummies

britfly
britfly

Love this even if it is an immature scent.

vtothek
vtothek

This is a favorite locally around my parts - sample any group of women and at least one is wearing Sweet Pea. Unfortunately I gave in to the trend, but I must admit the fragrance is delightful. It's very sweet and girly, which isn't a bad thing all the time. It's innocent and playful, and it's great for a warm spring or summer day out on the town. No, it's nothing complex, but it is a simple pleasure. It doesn't seem to change too much on my skin (or anyone else's for that matter) so in that respect it's dependable. One of B&B's best.

eccentricJ
eccentricJ

This one was almost too sweet for me..I didn't wear it more than a couple times. It smells good on others but I can't stand smelling it all day on myself

bearbunny5
bearbunny5

Lovely sweet

Sweet Pea by Bath and Body Works 3.67 out of 5 based on 411 ratings and 71 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sweet Pea by Bath and Body Works. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sweet Pea by Bath and Body Works represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.