Designers » B » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Twilight Woods Bath and Body Works for women

Twilight Woods Bath and Body Works for women
dislike

Twilight Woods Bath and Body Works for women Pictures

A romantic walk in enchanted woods, captured in a fragrance. A hypnotic blend developed to instantly evoke the mystery and beauty of enchanted woods. When the sun has set and the evening begins, the unique enchantment of twilight woods is awakened through sights, sounds and scent. A new distinctly feminine fragrance, an alluring blend of bright flowers, surprising spices and creamy woods – layers upon layers of youthful luxury with an elegant touch of cashmere, captures the singular pleasure of a twilight stroll. Perfect for a cozy night in or magical night out, the intensely feminine fragrance wraps the wearer in a soothing warmth. Twilight Woods is the newest addition to Bath & Body Works’ “Cuddler” collection, a set of scents designed to make you feel cozy, comforted and relaxed.

Twilight Woods joins the Signature Collection line as the latest expertly blended fragrance created by the world’s top perfumers. Among fragrance aficionados and Bath & Body Works shoppers alike, Signature Collection scents are considered a best-kept secret—carefully calibrated blends of superior ingredients for a fraction of the cost of prestige brands.

The Firmenich master perfumers behind Twilight Woods combined lush, dewy fruits with elegant, exotic woods to create an alluring, secretive scent. Perfumer Harry Fremont experimented with the scents of sustainable hardwoods, while Jane Konnyu added a layer of musk to build texture and body with a soft, feminine feel. When Honorine Blanc smelled the silk-woody combination, she craved the effect of a delicious, addictive top note, explaining, “When I added a juicy cocktail of sparkling fruits and creamy white flowers, I found I just couldn’t stop smelling it.” Twilight Woods captures the dreams and efforts of these three Firmenich masters, combining Harry’s bold use of new ingredients, Jane’s focus on femininity and softness, and Honorine’s playful modernity.

TOP NOTES

Juicy Berry, Sparkling Mandarin, hint of Coconut

MID NOTES

Creamy Frangipani, Soft Mimosa, Wet Honeysuckle, Wild Freesia, Apricot Nectar

DRY NOTES

Oud Wood, Musk, Orris, Vanilla Milk, Warm Woods

Twilight Woods was launched in 2009.

Mandarin Orange Coconut Wild berries

Lolita Lempicka

Twilight Woods Fragrance Reviews

pretty mini collector
pretty mini collector

If Princess Night and Obsession had a baby, it would be Twilight Woods. It's sweet like Princess Night, with that same caramel/burnt sugar note, but it's grounded like Obsession, with those musk and wood notes. It took me awhile to warm up to this one because my nose kept screaming "choose a side!" But now I like it right where it is: on the edge of sweet and musky.

Alysha
Alysha

This one smells really nice. The silage lasts a few hours, which is fine. I doubt this scent would offend anyone. I noticed the lotion with this scent does tend to waft throughout the room.

For some reason, it reminds me of someone's house, maybe an uncle or aunt of mine. There's something very familiar in this blend of scents.

For that reason, I probably wouldn't go out and buy the perfume, but maybe the body spray just for fun. BBW is great because you can test out everything in store. I think this scent is a classic from there.

heather62
heather62

This is probably my favorite B&BW fragrance. I went there today to try Forever Red but that really smelled too much like Twilight Woods for the price. I think I'd just rather have Twilight Woods.

I wore this to bed after a bath last night and noticed today that I could still smell this on my pj's. Most people comment that this doesn't last on them, so I was surprised to find that it was still so noticeable on my clothes.

Twilight Woods smells like a grown up girl's fragrance, not a 16 year old's. It's not sickly sweet or too fruity. To me, it seems like a much more complex smell than the other B&BW fragrances. Even when I just use the mist, I really notice it on myself and love being able to smell it. Regardless of price, if I were just smelling this in a blind test, I know I would like it. It is a mature, lovely smell. I really love a floral woodsy musk and this works for me. Definitely my favorite from Bath and Body Works but maybe one of my very top favorites of all. It seems to me that a lot of the Bath and Body Works fragrances smell a lot alike. But not this one. This one, to me, is unique and worth buying. I bought mine on Ebay for about $15.

Now that I've called it my favorite, it's likely that they will discontinue it and I'll be forced to buy hoardes of it on Ebay.

Narcisa29
Narcisa29

To me, it´s ok,..smells different, which is good, but the sillage and longevity are very poor. I have some stronger smelling lotions :-/

Now I have worned it for a while, and I actually don´t like it. It bugs my nose in a way, and I think that it could give me a headache.

AgentMakeup007
AgentMakeup007

It smells so alluring and pleasant! Definitely the most outstanding fragrance Bath & Body Works has in their collection. It smells woodsy and musky, but very soft and feminine at the same time! It's quite inexpensive for how great it smells, and it has a good lasting power over skin and clothes. Anyone that's into sweet, dark scents with a great drydown should definitely have this in their collection.

elph
elph

There were not many perfumes out there with a strong coconut note when this first came out, not like now. I love coconut, and this perfume uses that note in such a way that you can wear it most of the year round. It's a great daytime scent with a close sillage and decent complexity for the price.

galaxy86
galaxy86

I just have the fragrance mist. But let me tell you, I love it. If perfume has notes in same ratio as fragrance mist, it is amazing. If this was bottled by an expensive perfume house, this would be viewed quite differently. But for me, it does not really matter. I love the creamy fragipani, coconut and lastly vanilla. And it lasts. It is perfect for everyday use but also cosy. I can drift off to sleep every night enveloped in this. Calming, sensual and warm.

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

Really woody, autumnal and cozy. Smells like wooly scarves and hikes through an enchanted forest. Less sweet than many of the other BABW scents. Would be a hit worn in public everyday settings. Being neither too floral nor too dark, too masculine nor too feminine--definitely a crowd-pleaser. Not a clubbing or sexy perfume. More for "meeting an old friend at the coffee house or pub" wear. Good sillage and longevity.

cyclone1391
cyclone1391

When this scent first came out my brother bought me the mist for my birthday. I think it was like 4 years ago.... either my senior year of high school or freshmen of college. Anyway, I'm his older sister and he said he smelled it and thought that if I were a scent it would be this one lol. Before that, my signature was Warm Vanilla Sugar (and I prefer the new formulation that's out now 2014). At the time I loved it. A soft apricot and woods scent.

Now I'm 23 and my tastes in scent have changed, and honestly I think my body chemistry must have changed significantly too. Because now the smell of this on my skin makes my stomach turn. I think maybe because it's too heavy?? Now scents that I never payed attention to, like eucalyptus spearmint body mist and lotion, appeal to me. Fortunately for me, WVS was reformulated lately and the new version is MUCH lighter and less buttery so my new strong body chemistry works beautifully with it. It is a shame though because I am very close to my brother and keep trying this scent every time I go to BBW out of nostalgia. I do like it on others though and bought the body mist and triple moisture cream literally this week for a friends birthday.

VERYlibby
VERYlibby

Love this! When used with the in shower gel and the lotion, the three components really make it last the entire day. Although even with just the BODY SPRAY I have had complients from people who were IN a swimming pool at least 20ft away--What is that scent?! That smells so good..did someone just put on perfume? What IS that!!?
The scent could not have a better name! It smells like walking through a forest after a humid summer shower. It does not smell of pine or anything quite green..the scent evokes image of balmy moist tree bark. It may not sound beautiful but it really is so nice! It smells very autum-ish. I have found this works great in summer, winter or fall though. Day and Night!
I smell a little bit of sandalwood as well as vanilla, incense, very mild coconut, and (i know this does not make much sense) a moist powdery scent- fairly musky. It a sexy warm inviting and slightly mature (for b&bw)the scent spread in a non-offensive way. I love it and so does everyone around me when Im wearing it!

stargazer423
stargazer423

smells good and I loved it at first but got tired of it... It's flirty and sweet. I don't recommend the lotion. After I put it on it turns plastic smelling for some reason.

Jitterbug Perfume Lover
Jitterbug Perfume Lover

BBW Twilight Woods
A co-worker gave this scent to me for Christmas a few years back when she pulled my name in the Secret Santa exchange. She went all out and bought me the gift set of body wash, lotion, and fragrance. I dutifully gave her a polite smile and a thank you card, and I was completely prepared to “grin and bear it” when it came time to wear it around her. I thought I would be polite and wear it a couple of times to show my appreciation before quietly giving it to my younger cousin to enjoy. I was not at all familiar with products from Bath and Body Works at the time. I had been used to wearing big vintage florals and I didn’t think that anything so commercially popular could possibly appeal to me. I am humble enough to admit that I was so wrong.

From the initial spray to the final dry down, it is completely irresistible. On my skin this absolutely blooms. It seems to get warmer and deeper as it melts into skin. The warm cozy wood with the light coconut make me think of this as the perfect fall scent because here in Los Angeles, the beautiful weather lasts until about mid-October. It’s an odd time because it’s both hot and cold for quite a few months. It’s still warm enough to go to the beach, but the water is too cold to swim in.

I have a tradition with all my friends. At the end of summer, we have a bonfire at the beach at night and kiss the summer goodbye. We sit on the sand with the warm fire going, and look at the water while the sky turns the exact same shade of pink, orange and purple as the bottle of Twilight Woods. This is the perfect scent for that moment. It is so cozy, comforting, and beautiful that I find myself reaching for this fragrance again and again. I am floored that it’s so inexpensive. This is one BBW scent I will always own to take me back to those end of summer days at the beach. Truly beautiful

MikaylaCrosby
MikaylaCrosby

It smells pretty good...sweet and comforting. I wonder if they changed the composition of it because my guy friend used to love it and when I bought it recently he didn't seem to care for it anymore he said.

KissLand
KissLand

Nice woodsy berry vanilla scent.....

My little recipe.... I put the lotion on, then put little dabs of Tom Ford's Black Orchid then add a few spritz of the Twilight Woods fine mist for a highlight....

They blend well together... Twilight Woods adds a flirtatious fruitiness to black orchid but eventually fades leaving the monster Black Orchid to handle the rest of the performance... This is a great sensual fragrance by BBW great for layering with other spicy or gourmand fragrances

But smells similar to M By Mariah Carey just with a dose of Berries

Mdox407
Mdox407

WOW!!

First off, let me say with no exaggeration...that I have over 100 fragrances in my collection and this is the ONE AND ONLY Bath & Body Works fragrance in it.

In my opinion...Bath & Body Works fragrances smell...not necessarily bad...but for some reason, they always smell cheap to me.

Well THIS one right here is the exception. Im still mind-blown that you can buy it on Amazon for $17. This fragrance is the perfection mix of what is inside.

It's woody, but not mossy or too dark smelling.
It's sweet, but not at all cloying or over-the-top.
It's warm, but not sticky or heavy.

JUST the right amount of everything.

Yes...I admit the longevity and projection are only average.

Projection - About 8-9 inches off of my skin.
Longevity - About 3.5 hours.

HOWEVER...it slightly improves when you do what I do and put the lotion on your neck and all the way up your arms from your hands to your shoulders, and THEN immediately spray the eau de toilette over top of it.

TRY THIS GUYS!!!

lauren.schwartz.902
lauren.schwartz.902

Smells chocolatey

BonniBrooke
BonniBrooke

I bought the lotion years ago when it first came out but remember feeling like it may have been lovely in a more masculine way and was about to give it to my bf when I tried it again recently. Not sure what I was thinking previously.... because it's wonderful and while it's not floral it's not masculine either. I even went out and bought the EDT after trying it again.
It's a soft and warm wood scent with much more complexity then most, of not all other Bath and Body frags. My nose is not trained well enough to pick out all the different notes, but I can definitely smell the woods, vanilla, and a musky sweetness that blends nicely. I really enjoy it! My only complaint is that, at least on me, the scent fades too fast. I can only get a couple hours out of it at a decent projection that I don't have to purposfully sniff for UNLESS I'm layering with the lotion, which helps. Although I'm not saying that I expected a perfect perfume from B&BW though. At the price point of ~$32, that's just how it goes. Anyhow, it's definitely a cozy autumn/winter treat I plan to enjoy in the months to come and I recommend trying it.

Kaylan
Kaylan

I'm not a fan of Bath and Body Works fragrances, but I really like this one! Warm and yummy

Scout
Scout

For me this is the most wearable of all the BBW scents. While the others tend to either smell cheap or don't dry down on my skin correctly, or generally don't smell good for me and my age, this one works. It's classy, neutral, sweet enough to be worn by a woman, but definitely woodsy enough to be worn by a man. We got a gift of it and shared the shower gel and lotion. Recommend.

larebe
larebe

Objectively, I think this is quite pretty (and my husband loved it). It's just that, on me, it is too fruity and overpowering. But I have that issue with all BBW scents. I did, however, just realize what this reminds me of: Queen Helen Mango and Cocoa Butter Lotion, which I used when I was younger. :)

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

Twilight Woods needs to be sampled more than once to be judged. It's a wonderful, soft, musky, vanilla amber, lasting over four hours. It's boozy, reminding me of a hint of a rum for sensuality. It's sillage is strong as a warm scent for fall and nights to cozy up with that special someone.
Its description by Bath and Body Works is interesting as a sales tool, to say the least. "A hypnotic blend of apricot nectar, mimosa petals, and Tuscan cypress inspired by the enticing woods at twilight". Even the current bottle is enticing. That's what drew me in, and I wasn't displeased. This is a pleasant fragrance, without any surprises. I was most curious about the coconut and the oud, which isn't prominent at all. A nice blend, a nice bottle, a nice price if you can get it on sale. No images came to mind of any Twilight Woods and I do wish they had...I just wasn't hypnotized.

pinkbunnies
pinkbunnies

I love Twilight Woods, it's one of the only personal fragrances from Bath & Body Works that I enjoy. To me, this scent has a certain "rustic" quality to it, which I love. It reminds me of camping and being surrounded by a beautiful forest, and while that may not appeal to everyone, I can't think of anything better. My favorite scents are the ones that make me feel connected to nature and the outdoors, and TW does the job to perfection. Just an awesome scent.

ElizabethM
ElizabethM

I fell in love with this perfume as soon as I tried it in the store. Unfortunately it just doesn't seem to work well on me. I doesn't last very long, and when I do manage to make it last for more than an hour, you can barely tell that I have any perfume on at all. I love the scent when in the bottle though.

Jenny Zhu
Jenny Zhu

I absolutely love Twilight Woods. I get soooooo many compliments when I wear it! (:

sweetstar1

I've had the Twilight Woods EDT for about 3 years now and It's still my absolute favorite scent! This is the perfect scent for winter and fall, It is warm, cozy, fruity and woodsy. I fell in love at first sniff, and had to have the body care along with the fragrance. I have a bunch of different fragrances but I still gravitate towards twilight woods. It is definitely a cuddly scent. I wish the fragrance lasted longer but I still love it! This is the best scent that Bath and Body Works has come out with!

Liebchenn
Liebchenn

Twilight Woods has to be my favorite scent at Bath and Body Works right now. I fondly remember the day I went in to the store two years ago and saw the table of this new scent and was genuinely excited to spray this concoction in it's lovely packaging. I already drew connection to the fact that this MIGHT have been named after the movies/books, since the very day I initially smelled this I was on my way to see the second movie.

It was love at first sniff for me. This is the perfect fall/winter scent...it's so warm and inviting. It gives me this teddy bear effect where I really just want to snuggle under my super soft blanket and roast some marshmallows by a warm fire place.

This is a simple enough scent in that on me its fairly linear throughout it's wear, and I rather like it's consistency. Warm woods, skin scent vanilla, musk and sweetness are the notes I definitely detect in this.

I love this so much that I bought extra during the semi annual sale this year, in the event they discontinue it. I wish Bath and Body Works put the thought into their new ones that come out every few months like they did this one. I think they'd have more hits and less misses like they do now.

celebrity89
celebrity89

A warm creamy/spicy licorice scent that reminds me of Ellen by Tracy Ellen and the Lady Gaga perfume.

Jackson Spines
Jackson Spines

A very warm, comforting scent. The coconut and vanilla really stand out on my skin. I've wanted to try this one out for awhile. I had the men's Twilight Woods but I found it very flat and after some time I became bored with it and gave my bottle away. I used to layer it with Warm Vanilla Sugar to give it some added depth. The women's version is much more to my liking. It has the added sweetness that the men's version was lacking. I have to comment on the new, redesigned bottle (2013). I really don't like it at all. It's clunky, chunky and tacky looking. I hate the gold plastic cap. Why did they feel the need to change it? I preferred the previous edition with a tree on the front of it. That design was simpler, cleaner, modern and more appealing. The newly designed bottle looks like some kind of cheap throwback. I don't like the overall style of it at all. Sometimes things are better left alone! Luckily, the cozy fragrance saves the hideous bottle. I believe that this scent is one of Bath and Body Works best!

schil
schil

my sister married in the same colors !!! There cart was too in these colors.
were can i buy these?

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

This is a strange one that is only going to appeal to a certain type.

I definitely see this as a "cuddler" as it smells musky, woody and powdery soft. I don't get specific scents from it, just a warm and cozy mix.

It could smell "grandma" like on some, depending on your chemistry, I tend to save it for cold nights at home watching TV.

camarillo
camarillo

Yesterday I buy japanese cherry blossom and twilight woods. my sister choose japanese cherry blossom and I am not surprised because I think japanese cherry blossom is suitable with her, she is cheerful and sanguine person. for me twilight woods is perfectly match with my character.. calm, phlegmatic. silent, mysterious, sweet and sensual. Love :)

ImpishLisa
ImpishLisa

I love to smell it on my 17 year old daughter; it's sweet, yes, but a different kind of sweet, and the musk with the oud just..do something deeper than sweet. Alas, it doesn't mix well with my body chemistry. Sort of like Clinique's Happy, it's one that I wish would work for me, but doesn't.

MuskMust
MuskMust

Was hoping for a more smokey or mysterious kind of fragrance but it was too sweet. Moderate vanilla. It's more of a spring scent for my taste, but the name "would" suggest you might want to wear it when autumn begins. Not so much of the woods part, but very warm and fruity.

bourgeoismisspiggy
bourgeoismisspiggy

I must begin by stating that I usually prefer designer perfume, so the fact that I'm absolutely in love with this scent is astounding. It is expertly blended, warm, luxurious, and a bit mysterious. I get so many compliments when I wear this perfume. Even more delicious and sexy is the Twilight Woods cologne for men. My husband and I now have complimenting fragrances, and we love it! Seriously, this scent is amazing! I highly recommend it, especially for fall and winter.

I get as many many compliments on this scent as I do an expensive designer fragrance. I agree with the other reviews, it's amazing how well this is blended, it changes over time on me throughout the day.I love when all day at work I have to keep telling people I haven't sprayed anything different it's still TW:) One of bbw best I hope they never disc.this one

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

Love the scent, wish it had a different name. Some friends think the scent resembles the fruity smokey hukkah???

A little bit tangy-sweet (the berries), a little bit heady-sweet (probably the coconut, although something in this strikes almost a lavender or caramel note), and a little bit smoky ... a nice balance of all those things.

marissa.nowell
marissa.nowell

I absolutely love this scent. For starters, it has a lot of depth to it, more so than what you would expect from B&BW. Somehow the very prominent woodsy notes are perfectly balanced with sweeter notes, making it very sophisticated but still fun and sexy.

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

I don't know how this scent manages to do it. It mixes the perfect scent of vanilla, creme and woods yet it still manages to give a 'clean and fresh' vibe to it. It's my go to when I wanna smell sweet, cuddly, but like I just stepped out the shower. Many vanilla-woody scents fail to do this, but Twilight Woods does it for me.

The scent for me smells like apricot, vanilla cream, musk and woods. with a little berry thrown in there for good measure. The lasting power isn't bad either:

Mist (Not the new "Fine Fragrance Mists"--those are trash), I get 2-3 hours on skin, 4-5 hours on clothing.

EDT: 3-5 hours on skin, 4-6 hours on clothing. It is also a bit heavier on the sweetness as well.

Even the body butter has good lasting power lasting up to 3 hours on the skin.

Not too shabby for BBW. I highly suggest at least giving this a try. I used to wear this while waitressing during the bitter cold months. What a great way to greet my patrons, by smelling warm and inviting, yet clean and fresh.

jessamine
jessamine

I don't smell any "woods", just sugar and vanilla. I have this, but don't wear it much. It's kind of boring, although I liked the melancholy feeling it gave me at first. It does smell very much like early autumn.

Tovah
Tovah

siehrlich - It's only a fragrance. Obviously you don't this like fragrance on you. Your review is crude and it could offend many wearers who deeply enjoy this fragrance. Most of us who write reviews know better than to be mean deliberately.

Pinksugarplum03
Pinksugarplum03

I have this scent. it's okay not my favourite though. Body cology made their own scent like this called enchanted woods i think. i prefer the body cology version.

beautyisunique
beautyisunique

The fragrance personality I like it not a head first get it more like a snuggle with teddy bear when cold..has a warm scent maybe in category of night time..wouldn't put on to much kinda a head spin

iamvivian
iamvivian

I'm pretty sure that B&BW reformulated this scent because I used to gag every time I smelled it. It was the one scent I couldn't stand along with warm vanilla sugar, sweet pea and moonlight path. But when I walk inside the store for their semi-annual sale I decided to smell it again. This time I didn't gag. I actually enjoyed it. I bought the travel size lotion. Going to give this a try.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I tried this scent numerous times but never owned it until now. I went into SAS that Bath and Body Works is having right now and saw all the products for 50% off(I don't know if this is being disc or if they are just getting rid of old packaging) so I got edt, lotion and shower gel. Its a nice scent and I agree with one of the other reviewers describing it as soft, sensual and cuddly-I would have loved to smell coconut note which is supposed to be present but no cigar. Neither do I spell any of the top notes at all except for frangipani. On me its seem to be only about the bottom notes-woods, vanilla and frangipani. It has sort of smoky feel to it(sorry, thats the best I can explain it). Lasting power ok if you layer it with other products but edt by itself does't make it past one hour mark. Not my favorite scent but its nice and I can see it appealing to many women. Its not a "young" fragrance-I see a woman who is sophisticated and elegantly dressed
P.S. as others noted, its smells just like Body Fantasies spray so if you want to get cheaper and frankly, better lasting alternative, get that one instead of BBW

adriannabels
adriannabels

The first you spray it, it's just very nice. It's woody yet still a little bit fruity. But, after a while, you just smell something like vanilla, chocolate, and cinnamon mixed together.
But, it's a very warm fragrance. If you like comfy and warmth, you should try it.
And also, it's really like when you walk in the forest when fall season, and also under the twilight.

sweethearttx
sweethearttx

I agree with another reviewer. The opening is almost sickeningly sweet. Then it seems like the woods really take over, which feels really masculine, and a strange contrast to the sweetness. Once it settles it smells lovely, but this takes a half hour. All in all I don't think I like it much. It just transitions strangely and the dry woods are too strong for me. If I could bypass the first 30 minutes it would be a lovely scent! I like Dark Kiss so much better, and I was expecting it to be the other way around.

loonad
loonad

this is the kind of perfume best used in winter or on a cold rainy day.i imagine myself sitting on a very comfy sofa with a blanket wrapped around me reading a nice ebook on my kindle and getting cozy whiffs of this perfume.the woody note is so comforting.i think this one is very well made and a smell for when i need some comfort.

softychique
softychique

Very prominent vanilla scent, the sillage is perfectly satisfactory, and how I love its longevity! You can wear it all day and smell it literally from your neck even after shower. It's not so expensive so you get a treat by purchasing this one. Highly recommended for girls who want to feel and smell sexy. It does not feel sultry to wear it on a sunny day too. Love this smell.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

Quick spritz of this while at the store. Started very heavy, rich caramela note--yummy, but not for me. Became more vanillic, and then almost soapy-floral. Interesting, but not sure I like it. Actually, the dry down was vaguely reminiscient of the old 90's perfumes from Naturistics (the green and blue ones)--so clean, soapy, floral, fresh. Not what I expected, so maybe that's why I'm ambivalent, but I may have to go try it again.

lickthetins
lickthetins

this scent seems better developed than the other signature BBW sprays. Like the designers literally spent more time on it than the other canned, almost juvenile scents. It's soft, subtle and warm (almost in the same family as D&G's Sicily), and blends vanilla with cedar and hints of berry. Creamy cashmere. Smells and feels like home.

Layers well with other scents, too. I've mixed it with Moonlight Path, Dark Kiss, and Kat Von D's Sinner - it all works together. Really impressed with this one.

Daleytownsend
Daleytownsend

Absolouty my favorite perfume ever. It's very warm and not super girly (I hate overly sweet girly perfumes.)

wooofrej
wooofrej

the opening is too much. too sweet and absolutely overpowering. only smells good once it settles, but that takes at least half an hour.

PhillyFoxy
PhillyFoxy

Someone mentioned that it blends well with the smell of burning wood, and it does. Every once in a while I can catch a whiff of someone with a wood burning stove, and it blends marvelously while wearing this perfume. When I first sprayed it on, it reminded me of Flirt! Glamourazzi, like a fruity vanilla or coconut smell. But now that it's dried down to a more woody, powdery scent with just a touch of vanilla that I actually like.

Jadetive
Jadetive

Woody vanilla. Very cozy and comfortable. Not sensual per say, just cozy and comfortable. I would snuggle up to my loved one wearing this.

EDIT: Realized that I prefer fresh, fruity scents than sweet, sugary scents, have given this away.

nightcat23
nightcat23

This is the ultimate Fall scent! It's warm, cozy, sweet and comforting! It's perfect for wearing while wrapped up in a warm blanket!

For me, the strongest notes are the apricot, vanilla and warm woods.

Even though it's marketed towards women, I think this would be great if guys wore this too!

ggkeller
ggkeller

I wasn't sure if I liked this scent at first,but it grew on me.

francisrose
francisrose

I have been searching for a warm comfortable scent for fall that is not overpowering but has enough staying power to last for awhile. I started out at Dillards and tried many lovely perfumes, took a trip to the food court and ended up at Bath and Body Works. I sampled a few, but when I came to this scent, I knew immediately it was exactly what I had been looking for. It opens with a vanilla woody note, and starts to sweeten up just a little within a few minutes. At first glance, this does not seem very girly, but within a half hour it has settled into a creamy, apricot, vanilla cloud that will have you sniffing your wrist all day. I really do like this. It may not be the best thing for a night out but for everyday it is lovely.

fire2heart
fire2heart

IThis is the fragrance I go to when the weather starts to turn cold. Just after summer... in the cool evenings. It blends with the smells of fires in the fireplaces and wood stoves.
I get lots of amber, vanilla and something heady that I cannot put my finger on, but I find nothing floral or fruity about this. One spray lasts forever on me. I've had this scent for several years. The 3.4 oz of body spray has lasted me this long because it is a heavey scent on me and I have to use it sparilingly

fujii
fujii

I got the shimmer or glitter version of this as a Christmas gift and I actually like it. Its quite sexy and sensual. Couldn't wear it much though.

I belatedly found out that its a winter scent which explains to me why it just feels off wearing it in hot weather. Its quite icky reapplying it because its loaded with shimmer. When you look at the perfume in the bottle you can see that the consistency is quite thick. One reviewer even said that its slimy. I also started wondering why they made a shimmer version of this when it would be all covered up by thick layers of clothing.

I'll probably wear this at night or when I would be staying at an air conditioned room the whole day.

noninoni
noninoni

Very succulent, pretty, and satisfying scent. I actually love layering it with Givenchi Eau Demoiselle Bois de Oud.. Superb!

lovece7
lovece7

This scent is actually pretty masculine and strong, even just the body spray. I initially liked it when I purchased it, but after having purchased many other very ultra feminine, sweet and sensual fragrances, then going back to this one, it's hard not to notice how masculine it is. A guy can get away with wearing Twilight Woods very easily.

I don't see this drawing a lot of compliments from the opposite sex, it's more a fragrance you purchase for your own enjoyment. I think I've outgrown it. Oh well.

ThePixie
ThePixie

Well, I liked it when I was in the store, but not so much anymore. Way too sweet and fruity for me! What got me at first was the spice, but once the sweet stuff came out to play I decided I didn't like it at all anymore. I don't understand how some people are calling this "masculine", it's very girly and feminine. Sweet and fruity, a little dark, with a kick of spice. It's not a bad scent, just not for me. A friend of mine smelled it and fell in love with it, so my bottle of Twilight Woods (body mist) will be going away for a permanent visit with her.

theboynextdoor
theboynextdoor

This is the first scent I fell in love with.

TWILIGHT WOODS

Soft. Sensual. Irresistible. & Cuddly.

The packaging is simply beautiful, but they are changing it this Fall 2012 so hopefully the new design will impress me as well.

The scent is marvelous. It almost works for anyone. Girl or guy because I believe it works with your skin, not against it. Its soft & cuddly personality wraps your skin and leaves a LIGHT layer of aroma.

So light, you want to keep smelling, spraying, and applying more. I could go through a EDT of this in a month or less because its so darn good but so darn light.

The best part about this scent is that it is a great BASE fragrance which you can layer upon.

TRUST ME on this. I am an expert at layering fragrances, and twilight woods is one which you can use a lotion and then spritz another scented mist over and the result can be DIVINE. For example, I would cover my body in everything TWILIGHT WOODS & then spritz the MEN'S VERSION as I headed out the door so it would be a bolder, cleaner, and more masculine version.

I have noticed that this scent smells better as the weather gets colder. The heat makes it a much more powerdy scent and the truth is you're better off smelling fruity and sweet in the summer season rather than woodsy and soft.

Since Bath & Body Works is 100% guarantee you LOVE IT OR RETURN IT....why wouldn't you TRY IT!?!?!?!

Octoberamy
Octoberamy

Oh, how I love this fragrance from BBW. The notes are so well blended I am hard pressed to say "I smell this or that", but woods, yes! And plumeria (frangipani) yes! A little coconut, I really don't know what else but it's just perfect. Woodsy, flowery, a little musky, fruity, everything I love. And every stage is lovely. I have the fragrance mist, and I think I might buy the EDT for more staying power. I agree with the reviewers who suggest don't pooh-pooh BBW fragrances just because they're cheap and mass marketed. This is a winner. And the perfumer ("nose") behind this scent was Harry Fremont, who makes some of my most favorite "real" perfumes. no wonder!)

oroszcindy
oroszcindy

I understand why this perfume seems to get so many positive reviews. I have smelled it on other people, and the dry-down on them is delicious. However, on my skin, this perfume develops into something very unpleasant and
irritating. I wore it to work once, and it caused several people to start sneezing uncontrollably when they stood near me. It was quite embarrassing, and to make it worse, it irritated my nose for the entire day. This is definitely not a soft fragrance(on me) and I suggest you avoid it if you have allergies. I've never had allergies in my life before I tried this perfume.

leogirl84
leogirl84

The first time I spitzed this on I couldn't stop sniffing myself, & any guy I've worn it around has complemented me on it. LOVE it!

ImDiffrentSoWhat
ImDiffrentSoWhat

Twilight Woods acomplishes what it set out to do. It makes me feel cuddly. I enjoy it and I love how there is no deny it is a very feminine scent but it's more of the mystique of feminisity. I lived up North most of my life and now down in the South I acutly miss the scent of winter mornings. This fragrence makes it a lot easeir to deal with. It reminds me of...lush woods in the middle of winter somehow. Lots of nostalga connected to his perfume.

feline_amour
feline_amour

An Outstanding BBW scent...woodsy vanilla..exotic,androginy, creamy, and lovely..just love it.beyond it's affordable price..

outofocus
outofocus

Agree with many reviews: outstanding within BBW fragances, woodsy, smoky, for women but just so, it is wonderful for a sensual bubble bath, lea es on you a very warm feeling.

KnickNat
KnickNat

Foral, Woody, and Vanilla scents combine to make a very sensual fragance. It just gives me a very warm feeling and has a sexy kick. I also have the bubble bath and it makes for a really relaxing time.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I had been eyeing this scent for a long time since everyone seems to just LOVE this but I can't stand it! When I smelled it, it had a cologne type of smell to it and I don't want to smell like a man. I wish this could of worked out for me but it didn't :(

angelic4296
angelic4296

Almost identical to Viva La Juicy on me (as soon as I sprayed it, my mind started jogging: "now where have I smelled THIS before?"). However, Twilight Woods is a bit sexier, a bit less playful than Viva and bit more sensual.

Love it!

missknw12345

i love this smell! i wore it for two years or since it came it out. i think this is a very nice fall and winter scent. i wouldn't wear it in the winter if it snows for some reason, i go for more frosty and not so warm fragrances when it snows, which is completely psycho. but last week, i randomly smelled this combined with aquolina pink sugar, and it smells amazing to me. it smelled sweet but woodsy, so i am definitely going to layer those two in the fall

Twilight Woods started off very much like your typical, creamy vanilla scent. Not that I mind, as I'm quite partial to anything smooth and sweet, but I had to note that it was nothing out of the ordinary.

The top notes were a pleasant blend of vanilla, frangipani and subtle, juicy berries. I couldn't detect much in the way of the coconut, in fact it's barely even there. The vanilla tends to make Twilight Woods smell warm and sensual without making it too gourmand.

The scent seems nicely balanced, despite its lack of woodsiness. I must admit that I'm slightly perturbed that there are no woods to speak of in this fragrance, as the name misleads one into thinking there is, and should be. Either way, the vanilla makes up for it with its creamy opening, and eventual powdery drydown.

Unfortunately Twilight Woods turned a little sour with my chemistry, and I'm not sure whether I've tested this fragrance on an 'off day'. I will test again for sure, but for now, I'll advise against any blind purchases of Twilight Woods.

I don't get Bath and Body Works in my country, so this fragrance is very new to me. As a lover of all things vanillary, this scent does appeal to me, especially since it isn't on the sickly, sweet side of things. I think it would be a great buy if bought with a variety of layering options, like a lotion and shower gel, but on its own, as a perfume, it just misses the mark.

kaet08
kaet08

I have the lotion of this and I LOVE it! Soft and not overpowering, very sensual. It's the kind of scent that is not offensive at all, but still is unique and sexy. I love wearing this during the day and night in the Fall, as well as Spring and Summer nights.

frosting712
frosting712

I really adore Twilight Woods but not in the way you may think. The body spray it's not that bad but it's not that great. It seriously left me wanting more. Where I do love Twilight Woods is the body butter believe it or not. I found that with the creamy rich butter the fragrance really came though better. Could just be my body chemistry here but I found the woods came though sharper and cleaner. The vanilla there, but this other delicately wonderful sweet aroma persists. Perhaps best described as the melding of the Frangipangi and Freesia and yet still there's a sweet note that I would best describe almost red licorice Twizzlers like...

This is a warm, sweet yet subtle, comforting scent. Not exactly a "statement maker" but I still love it.

Pari88
Pari88

Please do not underestimate the BBW scents. Majority of them are very lovely, sexy, pretty and smell AMAZING, and alot more "expensive smelling" then most costly perfumes out there nowadays, like the celeb ones. The BBW perfumes are usually pleasing to everyone, and always draw compliments. They are also much more unique then the celeb ones, Twilight woods is one of those. It is very deep, a very well done vanilla with hints of creamy frangipani and woods. I enjoy twilight woods until it's dry down. It is a little on the sweaty musty side, and has a note similar to two fragrances I dislike, Juicy Couture Juicy, and Mariah Carey M.

Aspendina

so torn on this, I LOVE the lotion but this EDT is kinda weak, its not the strong, warm, cozy scent I got from the lotion, its very weak, smells a little different, took about 3 hrs to get to smells like the lotion does and its still very weak even when it reaches that point, crossing this off my list.

jreyes366
jreyes366

If anyone knows me well, they would say that I don't care about perfume "rules". I will wear this scent in 110 degree weather in the middle of summer. It smells so delicious and sexy and it makes me feel cozy even when it's burning up outside. It is a bit musky but not in a bad way. I wouldn't recommend this for everyone but if it works with your body chemistry, then wear it. You will NOT be dissapointed.

vdxl
vdxl

Plumeria and Oud are one of my favorite notes, but don't we get a repetition here:oud here, oud there? Come on...You're overusing this term/note more so than calone. I love it, but is it going to be the new detergent musk note in 2 years? I haven't smelled this perfume, but I see that oud invades all niche, mass market and designer.I love it, but I love it in the area of Montale, By Kilian, M7-YSL and maybe L'Artisan Parfumeur+ The Different Company .

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

my all time favorite scent for autumn! this is very woodsy and fruity. Twilight Woods is the perfect name for this scent! it really does capture the image of walking through the woods during a chilly evening and appreciating the things mother nature has to offer such as the fruits, wood and flowers you can find in this fragrance! Vanilla and Apricot are very noticeable I believe! if you like the thought of venturing into the magical forest hoping to see the fairies before the sun comes up, I'd get this! this makes me feel good when I wear it(yeah, Im being super cheesy again!)I know this shares the same name as that glampire movie all the girls keep raving on about but I am not gonna insult this scent by picturing or comparing it to that atrocious movie when I smell this!

missknw12345

I think that everyone can agree on its woodsy notes for the heaviest note, but it also smells powdery to second, musk comes next, and then comes in with the floral and fruity notes. All in all, very outdoorsy.

lisa.m.kasper
lisa.m.kasper

Woody, Vanilla, Fruity, Floral...Hits all my buttons... love it.

Mist is great, as is the body lotion for layering and helping the scent last.

Very grown up. Very "not B&BW" to me.

The Fruity/floral part has a strong resemblance to Flowerbomb. I think you could use the lotion w/ Flowerbomb perfume on and not have any clash.

Aspendina

I love the lotion and use it for my fall scnet and thought of getting the EDT for fall as well, smelled it today and it disappeard almost as soon as it hit my wrists so I dont' think I will be buying this, but i'll give it another try when i do make a trip to by some of their scents

bellalicious
bellalicious

dont like it . very alcholy and woodsy. (i know its called twilight "woods" but when my mum went to the US she got me this (randomly))

jenny23
jenny23

This is a very warm spicy vanilla scent and I love to put my lotion of this on right before bed after my bath!! Smells cozy warm.Great scent.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

What I love in Bath & Body works scents is : you can find the excellent alternative for what you love in well done & great formella ..

This is little bit similar to (Givenchy play for her)!

The opening is very strong then it become nicer & nicer after sometime ..

The sweet coconut is the effective and lovable note here .. so cozy and warm specially for winter.

Lasting power & sillage are nice too ..

SBunny
SBunny

Clean, fresh, woodsy and sweet. Not very sweet, however, just a little bit. It's fruity on the first spray with the berries and apricot then the woods come through and you're left smelling like an exotic jungle after it rains. The coconut adds to the creaminess and freshness whilst the vanilla adds to the sweetness. A more mature, sophisticated scent that the typical BBW's fruity florals.

sherien
sherien

I have the body mist, at first i smelled woods, but when I bought it and sprayed a bit more, i can only smell coconut.. very weird !! nice though

over_caffeine
over_caffeine

Fruity-floral-gourmand, another great fragrance from BBW. Twilight woods is a cozy, toasty fragrance which is still amazingly well-blended even given the melange of notes it contains. Twilight Woods is the perfect cuddle weather scent. Sexy, too!

pardonm3
pardonm3

I tested this a few hours ago! Was very strong initially, but two hours later I keep sniffing my arm. Now it smells like fresh cotton with sweet and floral undertones. Not at all spicy to me, just clean and woody.

Morgane08
Morgane08

One of the few BBW scents I thoroughly dislike. It smells like a camp fire. And there is no feminine touch at all.

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

Very soft, creamy and sensual. Something you can wear easily every day without offending anyone. I have the body mist version and it lasts a long time.

cloverlovesshamrock
cloverlovesshamrock

Th allure for me was the cypress smell. I think that is the best part for me. The wood notes definately are cypress.

kathryn.dean
kathryn.dean

Very nice scent, but I have to use it very sparingly or I develop a nasty headache.

Nkhouri
Nkhouri

Wonderful scent from Bath and Body Works! Very deep, rich and complex! This is definitely a woodsy, vanilla/creamy scent. Longevity is excellent too! Lotts of compliments when wearing this. I forgot how wonderful this was! Time to buy another one.

kimee
kimee

Amazing fragrance! This was a blind buy for me. Due to the appealing notes and popularity, I was pretty sure that I would like it. I just didn't realize how much I would LOVE it!

I have the Fragrance Mist and Body Butter. For me, it is the perfect combination of woods, cream and sweetness that blend together so perfectly to create this mysterious yet fresh scent. I can see myself wearing this all year round.

As soon as I experienced this, I ordered the EDT straight away! Very impressed!

UPDATE: EDT arrived and it's amazing! Didn't think anything could top the body mist but this one does! Slightly stronger and longer lasting without being overpowering. Perfection for me!

TrailerTrashPrincess
TrailerTrashPrincess

what i wouldn't give for this to have a different name. but that's a rant for a different place. this is such a lovely fragrance - so different from most of the unwearable scents coming out of B&BW over the last decade or so. The wallflowers smell quite different from the bodycare line, but both smell amazing. woodsy (but not like pencil shavings or a hamster cage) and a little bit sweet (sweet like a fig or date, not like candy). overall this is a really nice fragrance!

lavender sage
lavender sage

I just rediscovered this and am loving it for winter. It's got a creamy, flirty scent that is still fresh.

lucyesp13
lucyesp13

THIS IS MY FAVORITE FALL SCENT! ITS SO SWEET AND COZY. ITS STAYS ON FOR A LONG TIME. WHEN I WEAR IT I TAKE THE MINI LOTION WITH ME.

stacyrenee
stacyrenee

My big sis spritzed some of this on my wrist like 8 hrs ago and it still smells amazing! It is so delicious I could almost eat it. Yummy cozy spicy rich there is nothing I don't like about it. Intoxicatingly warm and fuzzy. Layer it over some Bvlgari Black and you have a smoky seductive cherry vanilla scent that will absolutely have you sniffing yourself for hours on end. I think I may have found my signature combination for the cold weather months.

AWalkInTheWoods
AWalkInTheWoods

I love woody scents and, while this isn't my favorite, I like this one as a warm, cheap, curl-up-on-a-rainy-day scent. I have the fragrance mist and lotion, but not the perfume. I like to flip my hair and spray some of the mist in the air over my head so it falls on very lightly throughout-- my boyfriend always asks how my hair smells so good when I do this.

verisavis
verisavis

The perfume is nice but rather heavy, the body spray is a bit lighter. Strong scents of vanilla and cedar.

chromaggia
chromaggia

At first, I wasn't going to try this scent out. I had just seen Twilight a week prior to my first mall visit since this was released, and suddenly I see a perfume called Twilight Woods. Really? my mind said. Cashing in on the word "twilight" so it catches the eye of every 13 year old mall dweller that passes BBW? However, there was a lovely scent coming from the store; I was drawn in, and asked the saleswoman what the fragrance in the oil burner was.

"This is our new scent, Twilight Woods," she told me.

I bought a bottle of body mist without even spraying it on my skin.

It's the perfect sexy-woodsy scent. Definitely lots of different types of earthy notes, balanced out by the soft florals. I would even classify it as unisex. When I don't know what to wear, I wear this. On me, unlike other reviewers, this fragrance goes on and stays on. It doesn't fade until I wash it off.

caseyjo2009
caseyjo2009

I love this smell in all the other body products except the EDT. I bought the EDT because I loved it so much, but this has a weird powdery note in it that doesn't come out in the gel, lotion, or spray. It doesn't last either.

RavynG
RavynG

I smell the berries (more raspberry than other berries) and the wood notes first, then the vanilla and some indistinct sweet florals. I do not think of this as a Winter perfume or all that warm and cuddly. It is very pleasant through-out its short life. It puts me in mind of a moonlit forest on a warm Summer night.

I am not sure if the name puts me in mind of the Vampire movies or not but I see myself alone in this forest with shadows. I think the "wet floral" I smell might be the freesia, not my favorite--but the honeysuckle, mimosa and frangipani are. I only get the apricot and coconut as a sweetness, not distinct. The musk is like the shadow--it is always there but not until you look for it. The oud darkens it somewhat, and I have no idea what orris root does for it if anything! Someone mentioned Dr. Pepper--that is funny! But yes there is an element of Dr. Pepper!

I like it alot. I am glad I bought two body sprays--which I do not find particularly intense.

bloomia
bloomia

a nice, warming and pleasant fragrance that doesn't smell too sweet. I also find it clean smelling and relaxing, and since it's not so expensive I sometimes spray this on my pillow and blanket in the morning, so I have the more woodsy notes at night. I love it for fall, def. a great perfume in the middle-priced league.

Turtledove
Turtledove

It's a very full, soft, warm kind of smell, and definitely cuddly, but a little too sweet for me, I tried it hoping it would be quite a bit drier and spicier. This has lots and lots of sugary vanilla/coconut milk, with a bit of pleasantly floury powderiness to lighten it up. There's also a twist of cinnamony spice and a hint of something woodsy in the background, but not nearly as much as I would like.

The drydown is a creamy, musky vanilla, still sweet, but not as straight-up sugary as it starts out. I didn't get any impression of berries really, but maybe they're what sweeten it so much, it isn't exactly a vanilla-icing kind of sweet, there is a little fruitiness to it, but nothing distinct.

The body cream and lotion are very light, and they go very well with other fragrances, especially spicy and gourmand types, without overwhelming them.

charlottesmom

I really like Twilight Woods but always thought it was just a tad too strong for me. I just found a Bodycology body spray called Enchanted Forest at Walmart and it smells exactly like Twilight Woods just a bit lighter, I find it perfect! I think a lot of ladies must like it because the display only had 2 bottles left.

:0)

mizzjnice
mizzjnice

I absolutely LOVE this fragrance! It's so different from all the sickeningly-sweet, fruity gourmands at BBW. This is soft and alluring, doesn't smell like a bouquet of flowers, and is perfect for the colder months of Fall and Winter. It doesn't attack your senses, it wraps them up in a cashmere blanket. To me, it reminds me of Autumn in NY. It's sexy and so cozy and relaxing that I'd wear this even if I was staying home. Definitely a unique and memorable scent to me.

Rach1
Rach1

This smells so mystical and romantic...when i first smelt it though..it smelt fake and babish..but grew on me later. It's sensual yet sophisticated and simultaneously soft.

Whit
Whit

Warm and cuddly! Another one of those sitting-on-the- couch-on-cold-winter-day-with-a-hot-cup-of-cocoa kind of scents.

My newest love. I like BBW scents in general, but this one is just slightly a cut above. There is something so inviting and delicious about this, I can't resist. I detect sweet berries, a hint of vanilla and of course, subtle woods. This is brilliant.

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

I wore the body spray layered with the lotion yesterday. It is a very pleasning smell that I doubt would bother anyone. I noticed the vanilla the most, but there are some berry top notes that I could smell as well.It lasted about 3 hours which isn't bad for a body spray. I don't think this a spectacular fragrance and reminds me a little of their other ones that are out right now.

devaluxe
devaluxe

This is probably my favorite BBW scent, although I like a ton of them - Dark Kiss, Forever Sunshine, Sea Island Cotton, White Tea & Ginger, Lemon Vanilla, Country Chic, Moonlight Path...I guess I'm kind of a junkie. I like being able to have a whole, layerable line that is fairly inexpensive so I can buy more often. I rotate my scents faily often as I tend to get anosmic pretty quickly. In any event, on with the review - I like this scent because it's a creamy, snuggly kind of smell with vanilla, coconut (slightly), and woods, but hiding in there you get the floral bit too. It's well blended because no one scent just JUMPS out at you. Overall, a nice soft scent, that I actually found lasts rather long on me. Maybe it just works well with my composition.

iHeartMoschino05
iHeartMoschino05

I like this perfume. Very woody and musky. A warm kind of scent. I like wearing this in the night time or on winter days.

adayoncedawned
adayoncedawned

I like this scent, I really do, but everytime i wear it or even get a whiff of it I get a headache. It's strong, but if you don't get headaches from it I say go for it.

madhatter1
madhatter1

Nice along with the complimentary vanilla under note. The TW spray or lotion best on me, save your $ on buying the expensive EDT.

melbritt24
melbritt24

Perfect woody and sensual fall scent! LOVE!!!

Update: May I add that Gypsy Perfumista's review is spot-on!

carabear
carabear

My roommate had the body splash, and used to literally pour it over herself before leaving the room. I absolutely hate it. To me, it is a cheap, boring, middle-school-girl scent. It always makes me wrinkle my nose (even in small quantities, on other people than my roommate). With so many beautiful fragrances out there, it absolutely mystifies me why anyone over the age of 12 would wear twilight woods.

Despite the release of a men's version of the Twilight Woods, this Twilight Woods still smell better. In fact, I don't get any relation between the two except the name. Anyway, I find this one a bit too sweet for me to use everyday but it's way more interesting and inviting in comparison to the men's Twilight Woods. Maybe what if I layer both of these? Will I get a result I need? I must try.

maelleinrome
maelleinrome

After the disappointment of Velvet tuberose, I'm so happy about this one!!! While the BBW tuberose is too simply, linear and boring for my taste, Twilight woods is a very complex fragrance: a little bit fruity, a little bit spicy, a little bit woody, a little bit sugary-sweet. So, if you like complex yet very wereable fragrances, try this one! I also find it very longlasting on my skin, and I have the body spray, not the edt!
It reminds me Carolina Herrera 212 sexy, but also the old Fizzy by Alyssa Ashley (they have a similar fruity-sugary-sweet base note). Finally, this could be a kind of cross between BBW Sensual amber and Warm vanilla sugar... Almost perfect! :)

naheed
naheed

This is aptly named Twilight Woods and is a sheer delight. It's warm, subtle and so sensuous. The moment I wear it and close my eyes for a sniff, I feel myself in the woods where the air smells warm and aromatic and is surrounded with coconut palm and fragrant and some creamy exotic flowers.

Twilight Woods starts sweet like creamy syrup which is not edible but so wearable with a hint of coconut which has just been cracked open. This is such a beautiful stage for a fragrance to develop. Just as it starts to set, I can get a clear note of frangipani and being this to be my favourite flower,I have always loved it as my childhood and of my early teen's memories are so attached to it. The apricot note is quite clear and with the accord of coconut,frangipani and jasmin, it smells so creamy.

The dry down is so rich and it adds quality for a fragrance to have a rich dry down. If a fragrance settles all well from top to heart and loses all its grace in dry down then it makes it to be a weak one. But here it all does the justice.

It's Spring here and the weather gets a bit warmer in the day so would love to wear it in the morning and evening and the same goes for summer. The sweet note in the top might go a bit dusty and cloying especially in the afternoon in summer or a rather warm weather. In the rest of the seasons, it will sure go great all day.

This has to be floral fruity gourmand but it does justice being floral woody musk as well.

systeme_d,thank you for caring about my wishes!

uwoduhi
uwoduhi

Absolutely amazing. This is the only fragrance my Dad has ever noticed (or at least commented on.)
Heaven in a bottle. :)

sweetstar1

I absolutely love this scent. It's warm and woody, yet sweet. This is my signature fall and winter scent. My only complaint is that the scent wears off quickly. I wish the scent stayed on my skin longer.

orchid_84
orchid_84

Although I still love the twilight woods body cream, this EDT is quite different and is overall a disappointment for me. The top notes are very sweet, shrill, fruity bubblegum. At that stage I strongly dislike it. It develops into a creamy, musky drydown that I do like somewhat. However, it's nothing special for me and the lasting power is quite poor. I would have to reapply it every couple of hours. TW just isn't amazing enough to bear with the bubblegum top notes several times a day in order to get to the drydown that I do like. I couldn't justify keeping it.

adrienn99
adrienn99

all i have against this one that has no connection with its name... there is no twilight and no woods.

on me it smells like apricot and marshmallows. Maybe some coconuts, too. Some similarity with to CH 212 Sexy line.

arianperfume
arianperfume

It is longlasting and it smells like Cristal Noir which I like a lot but always seemed a bit vulgar, this is just right and on me at least is quite longlasting. Coconut is definately among the predominant notes. Twilight Woods is IMHO a good night and day fragrance for sexy women. I'dd call it a gourmand fruity, def not floral woody musk.

la_beba
la_beba

OMG!! I love this scent so much!! Its is similar to my viva la juicy but BETTER!! fruity, sweet, musky, vanilla y..the lasting power isn't that great but can always layering this with matching body lotion/cream that i have. Ii' so addicted to this, i can see myself wearing this scent day & night all season!!

Christie171
Christie171

This was such a strong perfume that after only ONE spray, I got a massive headache when I got home. I didn't even smell that nice. Twilight Woods has to be the WORST B&B perfumes

Woodfaery
Woodfaery

Beautiful smell. People comment all the time about how pretty I smell when I wear this scent.

delphine67
delphine67

this one make me a bit nauseous. very sharp scent. The smell for me is very unpleasant. coconut is prominent with something else that smells a bit syrupy.
Not my type of scent

AjaBlue
AjaBlue

As with most B&BW fragrances...I WANT to enjoy the body sprays and perfumes, but they are just too strong, too much alcohol, too cloying! I purchased Twilight Woods in the shower gel and body butter and I LOVE this combination. Layering the two and then topping off with the Cashmere hand cream is heaven. This scent is very similar to Juicy's Viva La Juicy, which I like...but in my opinion, this is better. There are fruity, musky notes, but they blend in such a mellow, soft way here. There is a creamy essence created as it dries down...and as I lifted my shirt over my head this evening, I embraced the soft, warm, notes and was pleasantly surprised and soothed by this fragrance. Softly sexy. Love shower gel and body butter. Will purchase bubble bath and body lotion next!

vtothek
vtothek

Despite the shameless name that's obviously pandering to a specific audience, I picked up a small bottle of lotion to try it out. This scent is quite autumnal, and not in the cheerful Thanksgiving way, but in the darker Halloween/Equinox way. If a smell could represent creepiness, this might be it.

While I applaud BBW for trying a wood based scent, I do dislike the fact that they had to add an extra layer of fruitiness to it. Of course, it would be hard to get young women and girls to buy it without the sweet top notes, which is what they aim for. However, though it stays slightly candy-ish on top the base takes over and it becomes a very warm woodsy smell. Also, there is a slight spiciness in the dry down that reminds me of pumpkin pie. Yes, pumpkin pie and woods mixed together! Don't fret, it's a good smell. Not an amazing smell, but a good smell.

Due to its cheap price its a fairly good buy for a nice autumn scent. Had the price tag been higher, I would say to move on as it's not particularly special.

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

I don't have the perfume spray in Twilight Woods, my review is for the body lotion. I was able to pick up one if their minis when this first came out to test the scent. I agree with everyone else who says that this is very ambery-sweet. The coconut which is in the top notes stays around on me all the way through the wearing of this lotion. I am reminded very much of Crystal Noir when I wear this. Both Crystal Noir and Twilight Woods have that 'nagging' [coconut, amber, fruit] combo that never cease to make their presence known.

bejazzled
bejazzled

Good but not great. I bought this scent on special (ended up getting it for free)without smelling it. I was excited to get it because it has good reviews but was so puzzled after trying it. Don't get me wrong it's a good scent, leaves you with a warm cozy feeling. Definately great for fall or winter, but I couldn't help but feel like I've smelled this before. After wearing it for most of the day (and believe me the staying power is fantastic) I finally figured it out. This smells almost exactly like the Amber scent Bath and body works came out with about 2 or 3 years ago (sensual amber I think it's called but I could be wrong). I had a sample bottle of that very scent and sure enough smells almost the same. I'm still puzzled with this scent, it smells good, but it doesn't smell like woods, twilight and I don't even smell a hint of berries in it. It smells like amber. Which leaves me slightly disappointed in bath and body works because everything is starting to smell the same. Case in point I tried a bottle of forever sunshine which smells great but smells very similar to twilight woods. The scents are good, but I like variety. Part of the fun is trying NEW scents, not just variations of the same thing.
I would give this a 3.5 out of 5 stars. It smells good and is affordable, but it's not unique. At least not to bath and body works.

rithacha
rithacha

I'm not a big fan of this one. It's not terrible, but I accidentally spilled a whole 1ml sample of it on my pajamas, and had to live with this scent for a day. I felt like I rubbed myself down with suntan lotion and spilled fruit punch over it. It was an overly sweet and sticky sensation, and not one that I'd care to repeat.

beenabela26
beenabela26

This scent is very sensual, warm and comforting especially during cold nights. It's also a very clean scent. Love it. At first sniff i could detect floral and woody notes and musk but was unable to tell what the exact notes were. Really beautiful scent though.

I genuinely like this scent, and have had a 8ml rollerball in my messenger bag for almost 9 months; and have worn it twice, and put some on skin just now for this review...I think it will be an early Yule present for my neighbor. :-)

This is one of the scents that, actually, changed my mind about B&BW in general. It opens with a delightful bright fruitiness and has a very dark rich aura. Sweet, but not too sweet. The berries, mandarin and creamy coconut are just delish together. The heart has many of my favored florals: frangipani, mimosa and honeysuckle. All of them beautiful and well-blended. I have only in the last few months become a fan of freesia, and here I smell it above the others: a powdery delight! These are more like lingering flowers at dusk (while sipping a fruity cocktial), than flowers in full sun, seeping their fragrances wide. The apricot nectar is juicy sweet and is, perhaps, what tips this into the almost too "femme" category for me. The drydown is so nice. The mysterious oudh wood, musk, milky vanilla and some cypress(?) make one feel as if they are walking in the forest at dusk in the summertime. It has a dark feel (as I have said), but is much more than woods-flowers with hints of fruit, and sweet muskiness all make this a very good scent; just not for me!

Sillage: decent
Longevity: above average
Overall: 3.25/5

Definitely a cuddler, this is a nice scent to smell on someone you want to be close to, and could almost be considered an aphrodisiac. All those sweet yummy fruits and lovely florals with musk and oudh...nice for fall and winter and definitely more on the feminine side of the spectrum. Although when it does dry completely it's an almost unisex scent...aptly named and very much a floral woody musk!

minty
minty

First of all, i like it but don't love. twilight woods reminds me loneliness, sadness, cold weathers, autumn, like it's name.
Not a soft or a warm perfume.

njbutterfly
njbutterfly

I don't smell anything like cotton candy. To me Twilight Woods smells a lot like a perfume I had back in the 80's called "Lou Lou". Twilight Woods is very similar, though slightly lighter and less obnoxious than Lou Lou. I'm surprised no one has mentioned it yet. My husband actually picked up on this first, I sprayed some Twilight Woods on and asked him if he liked it. He said it smells almost exactly like Lou Lou. He remembers Lou Lou well, we both loved it back in the day. I have to find my bottle to confirm this but I have smelled it recently (within the past year) and I'm pretty sure of it. It may not be an exact dupe. But it's really close, at least on my skin...

charlottesmom

I finally figured out what this smells like after a few hours...Caress soap! BUT I used to adore the smell of Caress soap so that must be why I love Twilight Woods. I just discovered B&BW and I'm having a ball going in and discovering all the yummy scents! :0)

guest_Ginger
guest_Ginger

Carmel Cotton-candy. At least the body cream I have smells like that. I LOVED it at first, but now, half way through it, I really dont like it. For my cozy scents, I am going back to Warm Vanilla Sugar from BBW and Sexy Little Thing Noir from VS.

arg1971
arg1971

When I first smelled this one was not sure if I liked it. but after a couple more trips to bbw and with a couple more smell test it started to grow on me. This really is a beautiful unique scent

Fragrancelover79
Fragrancelover79

Warm, woody scent. Totally different than my usual fragrances. Really like this one. Got it in the shower gel, gotta try the lotion next.

guest_NEWWAVE
guest_NEWWAVE

No, they are not. Twilight Woods is a bit lighter, fresher with woody note. And Viva La Juicy is sweeeeeeeet gourmand, but Twilight Woods isn't.

danimcneil
danimcneil

I have been using this about every other day ever since it came out. This is the most fantastic bbw scent out. With my second fave being midnight pomegranate. Not too many notes standout to me..but what I sense the most are a slight toasted coconut, berries, vanilla, and tons of really dry woods. Overall to me twilight woods smells like a well rounded, toasty, slightly sweetened woods scent. With all of these descriptive words, amazingly TW is still a clean scent. I just can't get enough of it. I've never enjoyed a bbw scent enough to own every body care piece in the line, but I have all of TW!

I am a guy and this is my all-time favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. It's such a unique sweet scent; not exactly masculine nor overly femenine. I do not use it all the time, but I enjoy every variation of it; scented room wallflower, shower gel, body spray, hand sanitizer, etc. I hope BBW will never discontinue this.

shoreshells
shoreshells

I bought this fragrance recently because I was looking for someting not too expensive, where they also offered a matching bath, and lotion. I am so happy with this "cozy" fragrance, because when I wear it, I do feel warm and "cuddle" like. I also received a compliment this morning when out shopping on this particular fragrance!

pollenbee
pollenbee

Twilight woods is my favourite from the signature line. Very woodsy and delicious.

fragaholic79
fragaholic79

This scent is pure magic! Right out of a fairytale.Something Rapunzel would wear.Locked up in the tower, surrounded by enchanted woods, at wee hours of twilight, waiting for the night to come so she can be together with her prince again.Its a beautiful fragrance and i smell a lot of warm woodsy notes. The coconut in this isnt the syrupy tropical kind like in jlo miami glow etc. Its warm and sensual. If i put this at night i can still smell it the next morning. Best for fall/winter and the bottle is enchanting.

nayab153
nayab153

So B&BW is jumping on the whole Twilight band wagan along with the rest of the world...what took them so long? As soon as my little sister (who is 12) heard about this scent she started bugging the hell out of me telling me she wanted it and when i asked why her very simple response "Duh, it's called Twilight"

Becasue we live in the UK i had to order this online for her, as soon as it arrived she took one smell and said "that's horrible i can't wear that"

I however LOVED it! with just one smell i had found my winter frgrance without even trying. The notes work very well with one another..i espcially love the forest fruits which i can really smell.

Twilight woods is the perfect scent for those cold winter days and has (for me) overtaken Sea Island Cotton B&BW's best scent!

Hinagiku
Hinagiku

A very comforting scent, evokes thoughts and memories of Fall but the lasting power is very poor. Even when I used the shower gel, lotion and EDT it lasted 2 hours tops on me.

luxlover
luxlover

LOVELY! Twilight woods and Vanilla Noir are my top faves among BBW lines. They're not generic. This is no doubt a warm and sexy scent. The cream is great too,very moisturising.

Amethyststar
Amethyststar

I never wore any of the B&B fragrances until I found this one! Slightly sweet, earthy, warm--but even with layering, the fragrance is gone in an hour. I wish they would make it in a form that lasted longer, this could easily become my signature fragrance.

guest_ginnycat
guest_ginnycat

One of the best BBW fragrances so far. And a great fragrance for a reasonable price! I like the fruity-woody, slightly vanilla touch it gives my skin.
On me it has average staying power (4-6 hours)...longer than a lot of the perfumes on the other end of the price range.
It´s best when layered with the BL.

guest_chix
guest_chix

Love the scent, but where did it goes. Warm...relaxing...GONE in 10 minutes.
Gone before anyone could smell. Always carry a back up. You'll need it.

tsth
tsth

Doesn't get more cozy than this, to me anyway. Very warm and sweet musky woods. I tend to like very bold fragrances, so in comparison, this one is a bit subdued, but in a calming way...it is velvet musk, sweet woods. I think it has a "spicy/Dr.Pepper" vibe goin on. I like it for home, relaxing after a warm bath.

falovalo
falovalo

Yeah, I was expecting something a little more exotic and wood-like. But, it's still a nice winter scent. The vanilla comes through more than anything else, with a slight powdery note,reminding me of the perfume Ambush.

lovable
lovable

I love this scent! Its warm yet sweet but not cheep sweet. I was expecting a darker more exotic smell because of the name but either way I love it!

sharyssa
sharyssa

Smells fabulous and I don't care about the lasting power it's not expensive but I would buy this again and again I am enjoying it very warm and comforting scent.

rinkybabycmh
rinkybabycmh

Smells to me like being in a european garden. The lotion smells the best. I don't like the perfume because it smells a bit too white diamonds and old lady. sadly I wore out the lotion from wearing it at work which is what I now associate it with, but still lovely when the mood strikes.

Malegria
Malegria

I hopped to BBW store in the mall just with a noble purpose of testing the Twilight woods - that is how much I was interested, hah!
Apparently it sells very well - their body mist tester was empty and the eau de toilettes were completely gone. After getting a new one, I sprayed some on my wrist and some on the sleeve of my very ordinary nylon jacket.First impression - sweetish alcohol.Then - something unclear (amber? flowers?fruits? god bless it, what is it?) Annoyed, I decided to walk about sniffing other delicious stuff, and on my way out I caught a scent from my sleeve (there was nothing left on my skin in about 10 minutes of my wandering around).
It is a warm, woody indeed scent, very pleasant.Smells like an ex-sanguine Sensuous by Estee Lauder, and it has a great staying power on the fabric only. May be the edt is better - but still, I`d go for the real thing.

guest_kristinc
guest_kristinc

I spritzed a little of the Eau de Toilette on the back of my hand in a hurry as I left the mall. It smelled pretty much like nothing -- maybe slightly flowery-fruity nothing -- for at least 10 minutes and then it blossomed into a scent almost identical to the musk note in one of my favorite perfumes, Morocco by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab. Anyone who enjoys the musk in this should definitely try Morocco, which I think is better blended and a better buy at the price. It definitely has more lasting power.

Ruby81
Ruby81

As other reviewers have said, the scent doesn't last very long. I have it in the bubble bath, which makes for a very relaxing and thoroughly feminine experience. The body spray is lovely, but my favorite is the hand cream. I find myself using it several times a day just to have a chance to smell the scent again. It's very warm and woody- like sandalwood with a slight fruity sweetness. It's unique, but I feel few would find the scent offensive.

7seven7
7seven7

I like this perfume and body spray, but it wears off quickly!

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I'm glad I bought the small body mist instead of the other products. I may buy the body cream or lotion later on for layering. But I don't think a good fragrance should have to be layered. It should stand on it's own and have great sillage. I love the scent of this, but the lasting power should be much stronger for the Fall and Winter. It's almost non-existant after 20 minutes. I don't understand what they were thinking... It's a nice scent. Warm, comforting, sweet, and a little spiced. It's a good date perfume, and perfect for the season. They took some risks with the notes, but then again they didn't with the lasting power. You can't please everyone, but for the price you should try.

SSUNSHINE4497
SSUNSHINE4497

Very comforting, not sure its right for me BUT the scent was warm and nice!

Wristsniffer
Wristsniffer

To my nose, this fragrance is different in all of its formulations so I'll provide a quick list of the differences (in the products I've tried) for all of those eager to experience it:

Triple Moisture Shower Cream: Sweet, most powdery version of the scent. Reminiscent of Flowerbomb and layers nicely with that perfume.

Body Lotion & Triple Moisture Body Cream: Smells quite different from the shower cream - more reminiscent of apples and fruit, than powder and woods.

Fragrance Mist: My favorite of all the products; this is very milky and sweet, with well-blended accords of fruit, coconut, and incense, all laid out on an elegant woody base. Lasts longer than I expected, especially when sprayed on clothes.

Eau de Toilette: Similar to the body mist, but fruitier and muskier at first. There seems to be less coconut and milkiness, and the fruits tend to dominate the scent, rather than the woods. The dry-down is the best part, and though it has more sillage than the mist, it doesn't last long enough (in my opinion), to justify the higher price in comparison with the fragrance mist. Unless, of course, you're after the adorable bottle and are looking for something with more fruits and musk as opposed to woods and cream.

Candle: Ugh! Save your money! At first, the scent of the candle reminded me of the Sensual Aromatherapy line from B&BW in their Jasmine Vanilla scent, and I had previously had one of the candles in that line, which lasted forever and scented my whole house. The Twilight Woods scent, however, in candle form, was undetectable six inches from the flame. If you want something similar that emits an actual smell, try the aforementioned candle (Aromatherapy Sensuality).

Ultimately, this is worth checking out and is one of the rare B&BW fragrances that is actually better in Fragrance Mist form, than EDT.

britfly
britfly

I agree with Amythyst! This is the perfect scent for fall days and nights. The dry down is very comforting with hints of vanilla.

Amythyst
Amythyst

Complex with so many different notes, they blend together to make this sexy warm and exotic scent. Twilight Woods is a very fitting name for the fragrance. Very long lasting, esp. for a BBW scent. This is perfect for autumn, and night.

Chatnoir
Chatnoir

A slightly exotic vanilla that would be great for nighttime use. This strikes me as both sensual and playful. The drydown on this is creamy and tasty without being overtly gourmand.

Twilight Woods by Bath and Body Works 4.07 out of 5 based on 838 ratings and 173 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Twilight Woods by Bath and Body Works. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Twilight Woods by Bath and Body Works represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.