Designers » B » Oriental Floral « Groups

Bebe Bebe for women
dislike

tropical
tuberose
Bebe Bebe for women Pictures Bebe Bebe for women Pictures Bebe Bebe for women Pictures Bebe Bebe for women Pictures

In September 2009, Bebe Stores Inc. will launch their new fragrance named after the brand Bebe. After the first edition To Be from 1996 and the second Bebe Perfume from 2002, the third one is planned to have a totally different approach to the market. Without the expensive and large commercial campaign, the new Bebe arrives as a luxurious oriental fragrance.

The perfume Bebe was created in the cooperation with Francis Kurkdjian, captivating with the notes of mango, sweet pea and tuberose as it opens. The heart is composed of black jasmine and rose that blossoms at night, while the base consists of sandalwood, musk and golden cedar.

The collection includes eau de toilette ( 50 (1.7-oz) and 100ml(3.4-oz), as well as the miniature bottle of 10ml (0.33-oz)) and 200ml (6.0-oz) perfumed body lotion. The 100ml bottle comes with a heart –shaped pendant embellished with crystals, whilst the 50ml bottle contains a metal pendant.

Tuberose Sweet Pea Mango

Jasmine Rose Peony

Musk Sandalwood Virginia Cedar

Coconut Fig Leaf

Bebe Fragrance Reviews

AnnabellLee
AnnabellLee

A bit disappointing, the tropical fruit is nice and it has a vintage bubble bath soapy smell but its pretty linear and it lasts only an hour or two at most. Not much different than many VS body sprays. Cute little bottle however.

shauna.parra
shauna.parra

Bebe is no baby!

I love the little heart shape bottle which after you finish the fragrance can totally be worn as a charm. I thought maybe it would smell like a girly girl sweet light fruity scent without any complexity. It's still not that heavy deep or complex and it is subtle but it's full-bodied.

It's creamed with white tuberose.

Like others have suggested it does tend to come off as marzipan or like white buttery cream, vanilla cream, but not too vanillic.

Edible and tasty!

The first spritz is a sweet pea and mango which doesn't come off as too fruity. I can smell the sweet pea more than the mango and it's almost like a berry scent.

The florals appear quickly and I can smell a peony and rose.

It's pink scented and pink floral.

Peony is my favorite flower and I gravitate toward fragrances with peony and usually they're these soft powdery or fruity perfumes with floral notes that are never that heavy because peony is basically a delicate softer rose.

The dry down is slightly musky and woodsy which is more mature than one would expect from a fragrance such as this one.

Longevity is good but it still comes off as youthful and something to wear to a party. I was presented with this perfume a few years ago at my birthday party while I was still in school and I really loved wearing this perfume. Always got compliments on it.

Well worth even a blind buy because it's not a heavy floral, it's sweet, it's pink and delicious. However because of the woodsy tones and the musk it can be worn by females of any age!

Erinbath22
Erinbath22

Creamy, dreamy. Bebe surprised me because the little heart made me think it was going to be a cutesy perfume- fruity and light, but I was wrong! To start, Bebe gives off a blast of cedar woods with an underlying sweetness- intoxicating! That opening cedar is beautiful- woodsy perfume lovers should try this. I was a little disappointed as the peppery cedar stepped back, but what replaced it was an incredibly creamy sweet mango and tuberose playing with sweet pea and cuddled by soft musk.
Very comforting and sweet. This became a very close skin scent within 2 hrs and lasted about 5 hrs total to my nose. I really enjoy this, and and when I want a sweet, comforting treat with a lovely nip of cedar woods (but I don't need it to last all day) I will wear this!

KajiraSuzanne
KajiraSuzanne

I won a mini bottle in a Fragrantica member's giveaway. The bottle itself is beautiful, it looks like it's made of mercury!
This is a sweet scent but not a gourmand. The sweet pea seems dominant to me, and is quite fresh and lovely, while I don't smell a lot of mango except at the very first. There is certainly a powdery, woody accord, especially towards the drydown, which blends well with the sweet floral notes.
Sillage and longevity are both moderate, with the longevity somewhat better than the sillage.
Bebe seems, to me, to smell its best after I have perspired a little bit, which is interesting!
I give this perfume a "very enthusiastic 'like'", but not a "love", because it was not quite as strong as I prefer, but it is a nice addition to my fragrance wardrobe when I want a sweet scent that is not too heavy.

noni_345
noni_345

I've always seen this at tjmaxx, so i picked up a 10ml bottle out of curiousity and I must say I was pleasantly suprised, rosey n fresh, really great for spring/summer

OrientalFruityGourmand
OrientalFruityGourmand

On my skin Bebe is very creamy and sweet. Fairly normal for what's on offer among ladies perfumes at present. I like it.

Mainly, I get sweet creamy wood, almost reminiscent of nutty marzipan a bit. Decent.

With my body chemistry, there is an initial powdery hour that smells exactly like Nars cosmetic foundation face powder. Vaguely perfumey, kind of sweet and wafting baby powder. Then I get more flowers for about fifteen minutes. I can't discern what exact flowers are in the bouquet beyond 'not white indolent.' Then it's all sugary creamy wood for six more hours. Very nice.

Pros: very inexpensive, pretty bottle, concentrated, smooth blend, playful, youthful, day wear, office safe.

Cons: Not a statement, not unique, fairly linear.

In case anyone needs to know, I should mention this was a gift from a friend. Ambivalent about purchasing for myself when/if I finish it.

suzycurlyq
suzycurlyq

Oh my goodness! This is beautiful! I just bought the teensy trial size and cannot wait to purchase the largest bottle I can!
This is perfect for everyday! Very easy to wear and you really don't need very much. I just put a little on my wrist and I have been smelling lovely since 1:30p and it is now 5p!
Beautiful!!!!

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

Bebe is a beautiful baby. Right off the bat I could smell the pink soft peony flower. I love peony and it always goes well with a rose. The rose note is the strongest accord but it's not a realistic rose. It's a perfumy rose just a bit powdery. There is also a tuberose that also gives you enough time to smell her. There is very little in the fruit department except a mango scent which really doesn't seem to have enough strength. It's mostly a floral woodsy scent. The sandalwood and woodsy notes are not too strong but clearly the big players. This is a gorgeous floral and makes me feel even younger and makes me feel like going out into the woods and just pick up flowers and turn into a little nymph gathering flowers to make crowns or my own perfume. It's sweet and girly but not in a sugar coated gourmand way. It's purely floral. If you like fragrances like Daisy by Marc Jacobs you'll love this one.

Polarisse
Polarisse

This is my favorite perfume, and I'm super picky! I love the top notes. I love the drydown. I love it on my skin. I love it on my clothes. I put it on after a "bad sample" day to comfort myself. I just can't get enough of it!

By a happy stroke of fate, it's as cheap as a perfume can get. You can get a 100ml bottle for $15 on eBay. I got a backup bottle just in case it's discontinued. I can't believe such a lovely scent, and one designed by Kurkdjian himself, can be had for so little!

It's extremely feminine and inoffensive. The sandalwood is definitely there for me, but I have to sniff my skin closely to detect it.

It's true though that longevity and sillage are both pretty weak, although it lasts longer on fabric. I need 5-10 sprays each time, far more than any other perfume I own, and even then, it needs reapplication. It's a real shame because I want to smell it all day!

Also, the bottle is as un-ergonomic as it gets. It's just really hard to hold it securely and still reach the sprayer with one hand.

Thanks to the other reviews, I will now have to try the scents they said are similar to this!

matillyrose
matillyrose

I love the packaging, the shape of the bottle, the little charms and the heart pendant. This is a gorgeously designed fragrance.

I wanted a Sweet Pea fragrance as it is one of my favourite flowers in the garden and I like to wear floral scents during late Winter sort of like a hurry up Spring. Seems to lighten that sunless Wintery mood.

This is a lovely fragrance, I definitely get the Sweet Pea and a very well combined mix of Florals. Quite a bit of Sandalwood and Cedar in the base with just a touch of Musk.

Unfortunately as good as this perfume is, the sillage and longevity are absolutely nil. Gone as soon as it is sprayed on. Lasts a little longer with the cooler weather but no good in Summer.

This perfume is now relegated to the layering drawer when I want to add a little floral sweetness to a bitter perfume or singular note.

Goes well with Musk, Sandalwood or other Floral based perfumes.

nina3
nina3

I received this as a gift. So as much as I didn't know what to expect, I was surprised to find out that this is a (sweet, yet moderately) spicy oriental. I get black pepper, which I suppose translates to woody notes. The bottle looks like it's targeted at young vamps. Silage and longevity are ok.

Vegas Pauli
Vegas Pauli

I admit I'm a bit of a cologne snob. I feel you can't compare high end designer fragrance with the cheap stuff you see at discounters in terms of quality of the ingredients, complexity, lasting power, etc. I saw an opened bottle of Bebe laying on the clearance shelf at Marshalls and thought what the heck and I sprayed the back of my hand. First whiff: yep a cheap sweet fruity/floral. Second whiff: Hey, this ain't bad for a cheapy cologne. Third whiff: WTF!? this ain't bad at all. Yes its a fruity floral that been done countless times, but Bebe dries right down to a soft powdery almost coconuty scent. Not overpowering and not offensive. I dare say it rather pleasant and nice. This could be pulled off by anyone. Perfect for a young girl just starting to wear cologne or any woman looking for an easy to wear fragrance. I'm still a snob, but I'll give Bebe kudos on this one. Nice job.

chinna
chinna

Smell like coconut water and jasmine

Zaleska

After wearing it from 5 to 9 pm, I got an epiphany: it smells quite similar to...Halloween!
I knew I've smelled it before.
Well, good for me, because I have a full bottle of Halloween and it smells slightly superior, haha.
Ah! The bottle is nicer, too. Better than this heart-shaped...bleh.

Zaleska

The bottle and advertisement are horrendous. But the juice is nice. Powdery, subtle...a little smoky. The perfect complement for a girl who smokes, I guess, haha.
I have a sample. Wouldn't buy a full bottle. So I'm gonna wear it occasionally.

Guest_NoireFox
Guest_NoireFox

Wintergreen, cherry blossom, ivory soap and babydoll plastic. Very soft, very young, very fresh and rather girly (insolently so, which is why I love it). Smells like something a precocious young woman who knows men are no good from too early an age would wear. She stands cool, clean and aloof from their violence and self-destruction. You go girl!

dawn.brooks.391
dawn.brooks.391

I've been tempted to buy this for awhile,idk maybe it was the cute little heart shaped bottle.So I found a 30 ml at kmart for $13 bux last week,so I figured why not?
well,wore it for the first time today,and I gotta say,I'm a bit disappointed.It has almost no sillage,and the longevity is lacking as well.I don't usually have a problem smelling my own perfume,even if it's barely noticeable to others,but this one disappears in minutes.The only way I can get any kind of sillage is to overapply,at least 10-12 sprays!I'm usually a 4-5 spray kinda girl.but I could not smell it without practically bathing in it.
Also,it's definitely a fruity/woody scent,and I do like it,it does remind me of With Love by Hilary Duff,but doesn't have the same strength if that makes any sense.
My little 30 ml bottle is down to about 85% full and this was the first time I've worn it.I can see this one being put in the Finish This Bottle project pile,and once it's gone,I will not repurchase.It's nice,and unique,but it lacks both in longevity and sillage,and for me,that's a deal breaker.I can handle something having close sillage,if it lasts awhile,or vice versa,but this one lacks both,so it's not worth it,even at the price I paid,which admittedly was very cheap.
So,in the end,only pick this one up on sale,then be prepared to re-apply at least 3-4 time per day,and then to have to literally shower in it!

StarMagix
StarMagix

I do love this fragrance. It reminds me of another scent I cannot recall the name of. There is a strong pepper scent upon first spraying IMO even if it is not one of the ingredients listed. I do wish it lasted more than around 4 hours but I have paid much more for scents that last even less time. I love the dry down as well and that to me tells much about how good the ingredients are mixed. There is nothing cheap smelling about this fragrance. Now I want to experience all the other Bebe scents.

damewolf13
damewolf13

This is a very mild oriental floral with a blend of sweet & sour notes, which make for an interesting fragrance blend. This scent starts with a bit of a sharp note in the tart mango, which blends with the rose, and sweet pea, and then you start to notice the cedar and sandlewood which mellows into a mild musky note. This one took awhile to develop on my skin and even then my friends could smell it, but I could just barely tell I had it on. I love this fragrance on others, and on the tester strip, but wish I could sense it when I am wearing it.

suhaesa
suhaesa

the perfume bottle is so cute.. i got it on v day 4 yrs back..it was an ok perfume.. but its a simple.. young.. ..fresh scent..yet a bit deep after it ettles in it turns a bit more woody ..you can smell the coconut.. but not a creamy one..u can smell vanilla..a bit of flowers here and there..a bit of musk..a bit of sweetness ..but be ware its one of those perfumes that should come with an expiry date, and a pretty short one too..it changes and turns quickly.. so dont buy from old stocks.. or on sale.. those are usually the really old batches. .i have had mine for 4 yrs.. and now when i spray it.. it just smells off.. when i first apply it.. but then after the initial shock it settles down and you can still smell something a bit tropical.. watery ..and a bit soapy..

bottle ratting 4.1 out of 5
perfume ratting 3.1 out 5

bailarina
bailarina

If you like woody perfumes you may want to try this one. It's very woody, with some flowery notes, and decent sillage. I like it. You can also smell some of the mango note. It does not smell like Tresor but it reminds me of it, because of the woody mango plus Rose combination of notes. It is sort of like an oriental like that. I have nothing else that smells like it, and I have 220 perfumes. It was one of the first perfumes I purchased before I started my collection and I still think is interesting.

beauty_girl

At first i didnt like it at all. But now i have realised that it is perfect for a cold winter day like today, whwn the wether is crispy and cold :)

celebrity89
celebrity89

If you like this, you'll love Ellen by Ellen Tracy. A big jug is only 10 bucks at Marshalls, Ross, TJmaxx.

mzilles
mzilles

Bebe EDP starts out raw-- woody, almost at risk of giving you splinters! The first 10 minutes are uncomfortably masculine. Then, the alcohol evaporates and the scent becomes rounder-- with the sweet but earthy mango being supported by spicy florals. Bebe becomes comfortable enveloping you with warmth. I can imagine that this perfume is fickle to the wearer's chemistry. My skin makes things spicy, so Bebe EDP is woody-spicy with a mist of soft fruit-floral.

As a side note, I got 50 ml/1.7 oz. for $19.99-- just the right amount of moola! Additionally, I'm not young-- 37-- but it works.

Jewelsie42
Jewelsie42

This fragrance is fiesty and sexy, like the BEBE clothing line. I don't often wear it, but when I do choose it I think to myelf "why don't I wear this more often"?
It has lovely layers of floral in the fragrance and it does dry down warm and sweet, but not sickly...inviting and wearable.
The interesting thing is that upon opening I detect fresh mint although that is not one of the notes. It's funny how powerful suggestion is. I received this as a gift and am always curious as to what encompasses a scent so I looked it up and read a woman's depscription that mentioned the mint. Low and behold there it was; now I've been keen to it ever since. It's interesting and fresh.
I always loved the BEBE ad campaigns in the 90's so this is definately something I would have bought for myself and do recommend to 20 somethings and up.

CozyCat
CozyCat

The first 15-30mins after spraying it on, it reminds me of Crystal Noir...maybe this has to do with the sandalwood, or the slightly tropical-feel both fragrances have? Bebe is somewhat creamy/musky, sweet, woodsy, fruity-floral, with just a tiny hint of spiciness from tuberose...dries down soft and abit soapy. Not bad. Nice scent for teens or early 20's. It may not be particularly unique, but it's likeable, sensual and not cheap-smelling or bratty. Lasting power is quite good, ~7 hours. Sillage is soft but present.

HANDAN86
HANDAN86

BEBE IS JUST ALRIGHT. NOTHING SPECIAL - EVEN THOUGH I HAVE TO ADMIT IT IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT (THE MINT NOTE I DETECT IS NICE). I THINK IF THERE WAS LESS ROSE NOTE IT WOULD SMELL NICER. LASTING POWER IS WEAK - 2 HOURS. NOT MY THING. WILL NOT RE-PURCHASE.

Hollie
Hollie

This one reminds me alot of With Love by Hilary Duff but more floral and less spicy. I can really smell the mango, sweet pea and cedar...the cedar is really prominent. As it dries down, it gets soapier but still hangs on to those original notes. You know....I've been passing by this one for a long time. I never bothered to even test it because I don't care for the packaging...kind of a turn off for some reason. It's not earth shattering and it's a little synthetic smelling but I think I like it. To me, there's something "different" about it...other than smelling like With Love..haha. It's very feminine but with a touch of masculinity. I'm glad I got it and that's not something I can say about my other recent purchases. If you like alot of the same scents I do ( check my wardrobe) I bet you'll like this too.

EDIT: Not really liking it much anymore. Kind of cloying and weirdly synthetic.

ticalica
ticalica

First things first... The design and color palette of this perfume do not match the smell.
A totally different smell is expected when looking at a pink hear-shaped bottle, not that the smell is bad.

This fragrance is similar to Bvlgari's Eau Perfumee au The Rouge

This is just slightly more 20s suitable, age-wise

It is simple and synthetic smelling with a pleasant trail.

3.5/5

marydoan90
marydoan90

When I first sprayed Bebe on my wrist, it reminded me of my mom's floral perfumes. 'OH CRAP, why did I buy this?!?' was my first thought. I thought it was too mature for me (21 years old).
But then, I decided to let the perfume settle for a bit. Afterwards, it started to develop into the sweet, fruity-floral scent most other reviewers had mentioned.
Bebe perfectly describes me: a sensual, feminine grown-up floral scent, blended with a not-in-a-hurry-to-grow-up sweetness.

evy.gc
evy.gc

VERY FEMENINE IN A GROWN UP WAY! IF YOUR INTO EXOTIC WEIRD FRAGANCES LIKE ME, THIS IS FOR YOU! I SMELL CITRICS, MANGO, TAMARINDO AND SOME WILD FLOWERS! ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS AND UNIQUE! STAY POWER IS VERY GOOD, FOR ME UP TO 8 HOURS, SOMETIMES WHEN I WAKE UP I STILL CAN SMELL IT! GREAT PERFUME

natadepico
natadepico

I Love Bebe women edt
I agree with alexanna7
This scent is sweet yet elegant!
sweet pea and mango combined with jasmine are excellent
but i didn't smell any sandalwood on my skin

alexanna7
alexanna7

bebe is a nice oriental floral that smells at the beginning like a floral-fruity!the mango mixed with the sweet pea is so feminine and sweet! The tuberose and jasmine make a nice soft background to the sweet pea and mango notes! The base of sandal wood-cedar-musk is a nice warm scent that add some sexinest to the perfume! Verry soft,verry sexy and feminine! Love it! A pink girl will rock that one!

pinkmuzic
pinkmuzic

That's funny i was at Winners today & saw this BeBe fragrance, i had read the review but i wasn't sure about it! i'm usually a rose fruity person but i loved the bottle sooo! much i decide to give it a try & buy it! at first i was OMG! let's hope i haven't made the wrong choice ;) but... then i've kept smelling it & i was like Whoooo! it's truly reminding me of something i've already smell... mmm! the quality i would put it as Bvlgary for Women & then it HIT!!! me YES!! after around 1h30 it kind of smell like AMBER ROMANCE from VictoriaS Secret witch i foudn very sensual & womenly :) that's it it's almost in the same branch i guess it's the MUSK!! IT'S A TRUE ORIENTAL FLORAL, i haven't detect not alot of rose smell but i think i like it! but i have to try it a little more longer to see if i really truly love this one :) SENSUAL THAT'S RIGHT!

Poisonivyprince
Poisonivyprince

So Ive Never Believe That theres A Bad Perfume. However This May Be The Acception To the Rule. Its Not Only Smells Bad But It Stinks. Like really Bad. At first I had Smelled The test Strip And Thought Maybe It Was Just The Air Or Something but then i Sprayed Directly From the Bottle And Still that Same Stentch. Really Really nasty Not Reccomended At All. If You Love It You Love It But I Dont thats Just me.

TheBlackWidow
TheBlackWidow

It is similar to Crystal Noir to me!

sweets5260
sweets5260

I really really love this perfume! To me, it smells like some kind of fresh soap. I do not smell mint in it at all; and was surprised to read that others do. The nose behind the scent is legendary (Kurkdjians), and I think it's really great. I like to layer this scent with more fruity ones, spraying this first. I've had compliments and the staying power is quite good.

madhatter1
madhatter1

I got on valentines day. I think it smelled ok on me...I recall hints of sandalwood, mango, tuberose in a powdery not overpowering....It came in a cute small 1oz purse size bottle with a little heart in the bottle. I probably would replace when I run out...

Pink&Cupcakes
Pink&Cupcakes

I test this fragance..and is so intriguing, changes,has many phases..and becomes sensual, at the end of the day. It reminds me , in some way,Womanizer of Therry Muegler.Really like this scent, has a perfect fixation.

Flowercat
Flowercat

This is one of those interesting scents that truly develops on each wearer's skin and plays with her chemistry. Don't judge it by the first spritz, because that's only the beginning! Upon first sniff, I thought Bebe was soft and pleasant, kind of like The One...then I questioned the sharper spicey notes I detected as I walked around the store. I left and went home, but later found myself delighting in the powdery vanilla-ish scent on my wrist the rest of the day. Of course today I stopped by and grabbed the last bottle and have loved the lingering fresh-vanilla-powder-with-a-touch-of-sweet mint smell that's enveloped me all day since I sprayed Bebe on again. It gets softer as time goes on, but unlike other reviewers I find that it lasts. A great scent for daily wear, simple and gentle.

krissycat
krissycat

I love this perfume. It smells very soft and powdery but not in an annoying way. I love it so much. I have a tiny little sample bottle and when I use it up I definetely want to buy a big bottle of this

saramariah
saramariah

In the opening its a little bit minty, making it crisp and fresh, then it dries down to a gentle vanilla although its not listed in the ingredients. It feels warm, sophisticated and sensual. I love it!

beauty_girl

This is the 3rd time im wearing it now,and this time i get mint from it?? It smells fresh of course,just beeing wondreing how it can smell mint.

The two times before when i have tried it on it has smelled kind of a thickening scent, can´t explain it.

guest_fiory
guest_fiory

ok ami el perfume me agrada su aroma, no es la gran maravilla pero no esta mal.la cosa es que a mi la vendedora me dijo que el envase tenia un anillo justo en el atomisador antes del colgante qe cuando me acabara el perfume lo podia usar como anillo,la verdad que ya me termine el perfume y no logro sacr el bndito anillo,como ven..alguien lo ha intentado..pues diganme como sacarlo..sin romper el envase .gracias ciao

nichick390
nichick390

I just got htis today for my birthday it smells like baby poweder with a floral scent of tuberose with rose mixed. more of a fresh scent

guest_me
guest_me

opens with a minty note but then dries down to a nice sophisticated scent and although there is no vanilla in the notes listed i think it has a pleasent discret touch of vanilla..:-)

Simone Tosta
Simone Tosta

It is very mediocre... Not sensual, too subtle... like bbaby powder. Maybe for a girl of 10 years :(

andrevarx
andrevarx

An EDP which surprised me, if the brand is aimed at young women, the scent is not for these, it is too creamy and powdery. I think works best for women 40 and older. Not very sensual.

guest_Danielle
guest_Danielle

I smeleld this at walgreens and it smelled just like baby powder

Red Rose
Red Rose

Smells like spearmint in the first opening. I personaly didn't like it.

guest_desertrat
guest_desertrat

I sampled this at Walgreen's and left to do some shopping. It haunted me so much I had to run back to Walgreen's and buy a 1 fl. oz bottle. I love musk and cedar. I also get complements when I wear Angel. My husband will be the real test tonight.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I like the ad. I am glad to see they chose a different looking model than a tan blonde or brunette. It's sexy and bold. Not exactly in a classic way. The bottle... leaves a lot to be desired. It's a basic scent. Adding a charm to the bottle didn't help it's appeal. They should have taken a completely different direction for an oriental fragrance. It fits a fruity floral...

secretcrush
secretcrush

I think I agree w/ some of the other posters, this one is not bad but not great either, it is very mediocre... If sum1 gave me a bottle I would probably use it but I don't see myself going to the mall, and debating whether to buy the perfume or one of Bebe's great tops lol...

EDIT- I had a leftover credit so I picked up a .33 oz bottle for 12.00 and it was actually better than i remembered...

sashenka
sashenka

I like lewd and vulgar things so I was expecting to enjoy this to some extent. It reminds me of a loud, desperate, affection-starved woman...Provocative to a point of being debauched. None of this means that I do not like it. I am a fan of self-deprecation.

This perfume is wonderful. I tried it the other day and walked away thinking much like the other posters until my husband came home and sniffed me. I could no longer smell it but all afternoon and into the evening I was getting compliments. I have not had that happen to me since Angel come out.

Love this! However walgreens now sells a 1 fl oz for 32 bucks.

rainydays
rainydays

Not bad, but not great. Too much musk, IMO, which makes it come across as a little cheap (not unlike the ad for it). It's not repulsive or anything, but I would never wear it. It's described as being a "luxurious" oriental, but I hardly agree.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bebe Bebe fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bebe Bebe, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bebe by Bebe. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bebe by Bebe represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.