Designers » B » Oriental Floral « Groups

So Hooked on Carmella Benefit for women

So Hooked on Carmella Benefit for women
dislike

So Hooked on Carmella by Benefit is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. So Hooked on Carmella was launched in 2010. Top notes are grapefruit, amalfi lemon and rhubarb; middle notes are tiare flower, peony and cyclamen; base notes are sandalwood, amber and vanille.

Grapefruit Amalfi Lemon Rhubarb

Tiare Flower Peony Cyclamen

Sandalwood Amber Vanille

Unknown Pleasures
Tentation

So Hooked on Carmella Fragrance Reviews

vanillaandorange
vanillaandorange

I tried this out twice. The first time I kind of liked it although it isn't my usual "thing". I thought I could detect a note of coconut, which isn't officially in the ingredients - a smell that has happy associations for me, because in the summer our car always smells of coconut surf wax! I thought I could grow to love it and that it gave off vibes of a lively, energetic, sexy sort of person. The second time, it just seemed far too strong and I ended up washing it off because it was annoying me too much. Who knows what went wrong (do perfumes smell different on us at different times because of hormones?) but I won't be trying it again.

milano1214
milano1214

I know that coconut is not listed, but I swear that I smell it. It reminds of a nice sunblock lotion and aquolina good sugar. If you like this you'll like gold sugar and Vice versa.

PurestJade
PurestJade

A very sweet fragrance with good sillage and longevity. Inoffensive--when used properly--and guaranteed to get compliments. This is a very rich fragrance, so no need to douse oneself with it! I wore this fragrance almost daily to work, and received only compliments. I did, however, only wear this during colder seasons, so caution! Lol. I could definitely see how this fragrance could be sickeningly sweet for some. Try before you buy (Ulta had testers). However, it was one of the VERY few fragrances that my mother didn't complain about (she gets migraines, and many/most perfumes seem to trigger them).

I didn't get much fruit or sandalwood or florals with this perfume. It was mostly a tart, sweet vanilla... Bordering on "foody," but not quite there. I agree with the user below me, in that she mentions caramel. I could SWEAR caramel was a note, but it isn't listed. It definitely smelled of it on me, though!

happygeisha
happygeisha

this my friends is the HOLY GRAIL for me... a smooth, creamy gourmand floral. rhubarb, peony and amber/sandalwood. omg my mouth is actually watering as i huff this frag warming itself on my wrists. i smell fucking delicious... the mind reels! is it true this was created by a chanel nose?? i certainly wouldn't doubt it. just incredible, like all the others in this line.

icecube
icecube

A cocnut/vanilla icecream - that is exactly how this perfume smells on me.
Have to go to the freezer straigth away ;) !

yankeecandle88
yankeecandle88

i looovee this it smells like caramels and coconut :) Iv been commented on smelling like candy floss and sweets a few time, the bottle is also gorgeou is just such a shame this is being discontinued, i have managed to purchase 5 bottles from online so hope they last i dont ever want to run out of this scent its amazing :)

goingblonde
goingblonde

Smells like a light fluffy lemon filled pastry .
The floral notes are non-existant.
Lots of Vanilla in the dry down.

I am surprised at the longevity it really lasts !
I say a must try for gourmand lovers :)

Lipglossjunkee
Lipglossjunkee

I have to be very careful with fragrances as my sinuses react in the worst ways to certain things, and as of yet I haven't been able to determine what is going to work without just testing it out. At the risk of a migraine, I spritzed this on at the BeneFit counter and LOVED IT. No migraine. So...every time I was out, I'd spritz it on, testing it again and again til I finally told myself "Buy it!!! You love it!!" To me it smells like a pastry or a danish or something yummy, and the adorable bottle doesn't hurt either!! I bought the full sized bottle, and have been wearing it daily for almost 2 weeks. ♥

Winterspring
Winterspring

Tiramisu in a bottle.

kamala22
kamala22

Oh I like this one...smells a lot like lemon sorbet. I can definitely smell lemons, caramel & vanilla in there..smells quite creamy too. Very yummy! :)

JadynKennedi4
JadynKennedi4

Haha! This fragrance reminds me of.... fresh cream soda

ledavis727
ledavis727

I unfortunately only have a small splash bottle of this perfume but am seriously debating buying a full spray bottle. I can never seem to apply enough of it and it gets all over my hands.. But that being said, it is definately a delicious, gourmand vanilla sort-of-caramel-but-not-as-sweet, amber bomb scent. When I first apply it, it is almost boozy, reminding me of sweet spiced rum. As it dries it reveals the sweet vanilla and soft sandalwood, making it smell like vanilla ice cream covered in warm caramel sauce and whipped cream in a warmed waffle cone. Definately one I reach for when it's colder, as it is also reminicant of freshly baked cookies.. Delicious.

arajuna
arajuna

this is my signature. I have a lot of perfumes but none of the others I own make me take a step back and go 'wow' when I take the lid off and smell it.
This Is like vanilla ice cream, drizzled in hot caramel sauce and then sprinkled with desiccated coconut.
I cannot give this creamy creation enough praise

better than pudding

better than orgasms

better than actually eating vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce and coconut sprinkles

better than everything!

ebony5
ebony5

This is a lovely fragrance with lots of sensual appeal. Many people think that caramel should be in the fragrance pyramid, but I think this is just because of the name. In actuality, this fragrance dances around caramel, hinting at it, giving the impression of it, but never explicitly broadcasting this note.

At first spray, it is very sweet and vanilla. It comes out a bit heavy and single-note-ish but the dry-down sets in quickly and very soon this density is lightened by the citruses and florals, deepening the complexity. it feels luxurious and indulgent, like wrapping oneself up in cashmere. A must-have staple for fans of sweet, sexy, amber scents.

nimiel22
nimiel22

I really love this scent...in the beginning. At first whiff it's tart and juicy with an underlying creaminess, but very quickly it turns into something that smells just like Palmer's cocoa butter. It's not bad, but I was expecting more.

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

very edible scent.. Vanialla caramel, with almost a praline and coconut.. I get the tiare flower but thankfully I dont get any citrus, no lemon or grapefruit (yuk, hate grapefruit!) but I have only been wearing for an hour so far.. avg/low sillage on me.
-- at 3 hrs I can still smell if i touch my nose to my wrist..

this is so different, in a good way. luscious vanilla caramel, but with a slight citrus twist. just a gorgeous yummy fragrance. long lasting and has great projection. i'm very happy with this purchase and I think it's going to be wonderful in the cooler months also.

jewel.wido
jewel.wido

Deliciously intoxicating... This was a blind buy purchase. I'm not very much into gourmand fragrances, but this is just amazing. I've never kept re-spraying a perfume on me so much because it is just so delicious! I highly recommend this to anyone that wants to smell amazing.

bnb
bnb

I just LOVE this fragrance! Everyone compliments me on it... Perhaps my new signature scent? :) I think so! Must check it out when you can!

Draupadi
Draupadi

Amazing smell! Like coconut ice cream with whipped cream. So Yummy! :)

Tanyaoxo
Tanyaoxo

DELICIOUS. Every girl in my section of the office (granted it is a small section) asked me what I was wearing. Telling them it was a Benefit perfume wasn't enough, they wanted exact details it smelt that good! Sooo sweet candyish and conmforting. Not too synthetic, but so deliciously sweet, one of the girls mentioned it smelt perfect for holiday, which is great as as I have one booked with the fella! For lovers of this, I would also recommend My Place Or Yours Gina, I'm going to buy that too! The lady on The benefit counter told me that each perfume on the line contains 'mixing ingredients' enabling you to layer as you please. Excited to try!

HLVTCA09
HLVTCA09

i got it just today when i was in sephora. i always wanted a benefit fragrance but most of the samplers where empty. so i sniffed the bottles and this one just smelled like caramel-vanilla, so i got it.
at home i sprayed it on my arm and first thing i got was a very sweet sugary flower scent. it developed with some mint and finished off with a creamy, vanilla/caramel drydown which lasted quite a long time. i find it perfect, since the drydown reminded me of a less dusty version of the original dior addict with the citrus, amber and dark vanilla.
the only thing i find a bit odd that it leaves a slightly sticky film on my skin.
But overall a nice, sweet, citrusy vanilla scent :)

ladyconsistency89
ladyconsistency89

Benefit so hooked on carmella is a delightful sweet scent. So hooked on Carmella smells like a citrus vanilla dessert sprinkles! It is so wonderfully put together. I spray this and feel like i am in a Fancy Flower garden tea party. This eau de toilette should be relabled as eau de parfume as it surprisingly has far more lasting power than Especially Escada "perfume.Benefit so hooked on carmella is what i call Ultra Fancy!

Vanilla and amber with some rhubarb tang. It's like a grown up gourmand to me. It's some pretty heavy stuff so one spritz, two max. Not safe for work.
Anyone else get a rootbeer vibe from this stuff?

JGiordano25
JGiordano25

Carmella was a delicious surprise for me. I was just browsing through the various Macy’s makeup counters and happened upon the Benefits So Hooked line. These are cute stylish perfumes in small colorful and fanciful bottles sold in boxes that are meant to resemble little character dollhouses. Upon sampling, I was immediately struck by the lusciousness of Carmella. This is a sweet and creamy fragrance that conjures up associations of cream soda, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, and candy. But the scent does not stay stuck in that innocent young girl category because Carmella is also mixed with lemon and grapefruit which blend with the heavy sweetness in a rather sophisticated relationship. Lemon is not a scent that I associate myself as liking and I would never think to mix lemon, amber, and such vanilla sweetness together but it really works well in Carmella. Carmella makes me feel sweet and innocent, fresh and playful, mellow, and collected but also stylish and refined.

John_John
John_John

Prada Candy smelled this and went to cry in a corner.
THIS I THE ONE to smell like pure and utter candy and caramel.
It is actually addicting .

bubblegum
bubblegum

Very strong but thats what i like! Reminds me of Cream Soda.
Only comes in a small bottle and is quite pricey but you don't need to spray too much as its quite heavy.
I always have an extra spritz if i have my winter coat on and when i go to put it back on it still smells strong :)
Unusual scent that is perfect for cold evenings to warm you up.

catladyx
catladyx

love this perfume! reminds me of milky ways! all my friends know me by this smell.

brilliant perfume, definitely recommend it

lizlady68
lizlady68

Ok.. tried this yesterday and gave it 12hours so review would be accurate. Here goes... at first spray you think you will love it, caramel and rich vanilla.
5 mins later you get a heavy strong odor of lemon but artificial like mr clean (closest I can explain) but within about half hour it is gone, then the richest creamiest vanilla mixed with deep woodiness (must be sandlewood and amber in base) settle in, and the drydown lasts and lasts for hours... still smelled a trace this morning after my initial spray yesterday at 5pm! This is a good one when you get past first strange hour!

Lexx7007
Lexx7007

Everyone around me loves the smell and says it reminds them of the yummy smell of roasted marshmallows. To me I get a hint of a coconut smell, but I guess that's my weird nose. This little sweet seduction lasts a good 10 hours before starting to fade.

catsngunsnyarn
catsngunsnyarn

I went back to Ulta to get Sofia, but I fell in love with Carmella instead. It is indeed vanilla buttery sweet, but there's something else there that's green and lush and primitive. That sealed the deal for me. I can't find any citrus or fruit. Carmella is vanilla buttery, with a garnish of tiare, and the soul of a gorgeous tropical jungle.

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

Carmella~

There we sat, in the ice cream shop as she glanced over at me from only a few tables away. Centering most of her attention on the double-scooped Pralines n' Cream she held from a caramel glazed cone. Her every taste was lustful and almost intimate. Pressing her lips delicately against the ice cream and persistently flipping her hair. Staring is ill-mannered, but this experience was intensely hypnotic.

The first scoop collapsed into her shirt before she could finish it. In a hurry, she stood up in her sandalwood woven open-toed wedges and walked down the hall sashaying. As if to say this hall were a fashion runway. She turned around, making eye contact and delivered a smile before closing the lady's room door. I began to walk down the hall, minus the sashaying and imagined what might happen if I made my way into the lady's room. I thought I'd look crazy if I read all the wrong signs, so I walked towards the men's room and before I could touch the door handle, the lady's room door opened. It was her... the Pralines n' Cream girl and she was still wearing her ice cream. She stared yet no words were shared, only the air we breathed. Suddenly she spoke, "Hi, do you think you can help me?" I answered, "Yes, I believe I can."

She welcomed me in and we kissed to the point where it became clumsy and sloppy. I could taste the caramel syrup from her ice cream on the rim of her mouth. Every now and then after taking a breath, I thought I smelled vanilla. I couldn't differentiate between her perfume and ice cream. It was over, and we boldly walked out together sweet, sticky and smiling like two mischievous children.

bleuciel
bleuciel

God, this smells of caramels, vanilla, sweet edible gourmand goodness! So yummy! I honestly wanted to lick my wrist. Pretty long-lasting too and not as expensive as high end perfumes that I don't even like that much.

The bottle is interesting and original. Very Benefit-like. Not tacky or cheap, just different.

Smells sooooo yummmyyyyyyyyyy!

pinkmuzic
pinkmuzic

I've just been introduce to Benefit frag! by blind swaping this wonderful frangrance with a wondeful person Aspendina :) BIG thank you! it kinds of remind me of Jessica Simpson Fancy :0 and i loooooove Fancy but the Benefit on seems to be a little more creamy, tasteful, and i have to say super pretty long lasting on my smin !! I can really smell the vanilla like caramel side & powdery side witch i really love.. Even my lover loves it!! when i put a fragrance & he says: Wow!! you smell really good.. THAT'S A WINNER xoxo
if you love sweet creamy tasty caramel vanilla side.. This on is for you..I f not stay away since it last alllllloooong time :) just yummy
i don't really detect any flower in this one just gourmand vanilla & a liitle powdery side .. lovely

chowchow41
chowchow41

I didnt expect it to be so heavy. It reminded me of another perfume. I was getting a bit of a figue note a bit nutty as well. Then it hit me it was as if i had sprayed on Womanity. Considering the notes it cant but my skin was saying womanity. Its certainly not girly as i read somewhere its for the younger crowd. Its about an half an hour when the caramel is more dominant. But this one is not for me because i thought it would be like Prada Candy or like the caramel in Shalimar Initial but no. Sorry for those who love it.

vanillafreak
vanillafreak

Carmella, sweetie you smell just lovely!
This is the second perfume from Benefit with which i have fallen in love (the first being Gina).
Sweet vanilla and amber...such an intense amber though , it's presence is sublime and mixed expertly with the perfect amount of vanilla making this perfume sweet but not too sweet, oriental but not heavy in that direction. The beginning is very light citrusy and a hint of florals can be felt just lightly, but oh man the amber, oh so caramelly and charming - i know other ppl feel the vanilla is the dominant note here,but on my skin it's the amber - fortunately!
Love it, projection nice, silage ok - nothing that's gonna blow your mind, duration... well this is where I fault these juicy concoctions from Benefit : they need to last a little bit longer,i mean i'm not complaining, for their price range it's actually ok : now i'm going on 4 hrs, and knowing the other fragrances from Benefit, by the 5th hour it'll be almost gone....if it would last 6 - 7 hrs it would be perfect. But all in all lovely fragrance.

Later edit : The name is soo spot on : "hooked" on carmella yes I am ! It's my new perfume obsession! And about the beginning on me it smells like peach/pear ice-cream, then comes the vanilla-amber mixture.So ... unique? Yes it is unique, and delicate and addictive!

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

Bought this on a whim at a beauty store check out. It was a mini and the price was good so I thought is give it a whirl.....this is really delicious. I think it smells like vanilla ice cream and bath and body works brown sugar and fig mixed with say a whip cream covered peachy/ Apple dessert drenched with cinamon. This is definately a winner. I love it. lOVE...I love vanilla and gourmands so this is right up my alley. It also is a bit fruity as I said. This could be a beautiful year round perfume. I love it. Very femininine

Aspendina
Aspendina

smelled god awful at first I thought "great now i smell like a ______" (trying to keep it clean, u fill in the blank) it changed over after awhile to a kinda smokey caramel, like ummmm, like an antique store selling caramels (for whatever reason). It was not great but kinda nice, and it grows on u and becomes kinda addictive, but u can't smell your arm close up or u for some reason will sniff out a horrible chemical that shoots straight up your nose. As long as no one sniffs your skin and just smells it from standing next to you it does seem like a fragrance that would u would get complimented on. But for me it was gone in 2hrs :-/

Booogie
Booogie

Yum. This is a strong salted caramel and vanilla scent, too bad it doesn't last longer on me. I also smell some other wonderful, mysterious stuff that I can't pinpoint. It's not too citrusy or floral as listed in its notes. Just addicting.

I was at a restaurant one time and this lady kept looking at me, which I was fine with at first but then I started to feel challenged and stared at her back. Turns out she only wanted the name of my perfume, hahaha. She had a beautiful accent and told me she usually wears Coco Mademoiselle, so this stuff must be good.

br1dget
br1dget

So Hooked on Carmella is one of my favorite perfumes hands down. It's very distinct from other scents and it really stands out on the skin. I always receive compliments when I wear this fragrance, and it has amazing lasting power. I spray it on before I go out at night, and literally the next morning my skin and clothes still smell the same as if I have just applied it. It lingers on your skin and in the air with a pleasantness that you will always remember.

jennibean
jennibean

This smells exactly like coconut flavoured salt water taffy. IDENTICAL!!!

Perfumedsecrets

I have a love/hate for this scent. Some days it's a delicious sweet vanilla coconut with some white floral in the background. Other days it is cloying. Which makes me feel ill. I'd love it if they had added more woods and made it less sweet.

jasmine28x
jasmine28x

This thing is soo long-lasting :)

More long-lasting than Dior Hypnotic Poison

cocobella
cocobella

i love this one. it is so vanilla-caramel-like. very very nice. i think it is the best of the "name" collection from benefit. sprayed on clothes it lasts all day long. put only use three sprays (one on the hair two on the clothes) as it is very strong otherwise you might appear as a super sweet cloud that people can smell one mile away;).
i know it contains citrus-notes, but i cannot smell them -.-.

hnyc
hnyc

This reminds me so much of bath and body works brown sugar & fig with the addition of a sweet lemon top note, a gourmand lemon. The dry down of both is so similar, centered around caramel and vanilla. The other notes look different but something about the composition of each makes them so similar. I love them both but love so hooked on carmella more really just for the fact it lasts longer than bbw. i could do without the lemon top note.

poivrerose
poivrerose

How odd to open sweet warm caramel with a sour lemon!? In spite of that I find myself craving the dissonant notes. Like a strange piece candy that once the first tart lemony coating has dissolved you are left with a delicious grainy melting vanilla center. In the end I'm really delighted by this. A soft dusty caramel with a just hint of lemony sourness lingering. It has a light but pleasant projection. A very subtle and dreamy gourmand, with an understated elegance. Smells wonderful on the cuff of my sweater. I find it uniquely delicious. The tiare really blossoms in the heat with this one. Longevity is good on skin, great on clothes.

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

Totally love this one! Fabulous!! Smooth caramel note dry down, with sparkling lemons opening it. What a intriguing combination of lovely notes. Delish! <3

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

Seeing the notes, I am rather confused. And an oriental floral? I would never have guessed.
Either way, what this fragrance is is extremely yummy! I get the most amazing sweet milk and caramel, with vanilla musk undertones. Definitely gourmand, but not overly sweet. This is a comfort scent for sure, warm and cosy and softly sweet. It's certainly not a dressy fragrance, nor is it very perfumey. This is for being at home and snuggling with your boyfriend, wrapped up with a book on a rainy day or for putting small children to sleep. Inviting, reassuring and delicious, this is my favourite gourmand scent.

orchid_84
orchid_84

This is most definitely very sweet and creamy - quite like caramel. The thick sweetness of the vanilla and amber are dominant, but I also pick up on a slight spicy/woody oriental quality in the drydown. I really don't get anything floral or citrusy from this, as the notes would suggest. So far my favorite of the Crescent Row series by Benefit.

This is a light and creamy scent. After Sofia I like Carmella most of the "women's name" scents by Benefit. It's a gourmand with caramel notes. Sweet and rich. But it doesn't last long on me.

Anahi
Anahi

'So Hooked On Carmella' is my fave of all of them! It's so creamy, warm, cosy, rich, delicious, not too sugary neither too bland or over-done! Suits my skin perfecly!

I'm gonna get this no doubt!

dadulka82
dadulka82

warm fragrance, caramel smell
nice :)
I had many compliments

Mirade
Mirade

I admitedly have I love hate relationship with this perfume. I originally loved this perfume when I first tried it at a Bnefit counter but then when I bought it it gave me a headache. It smells lovely but beware... it's definately strong!!!

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

This one reminds me of a toffee near the skin and something peppery fruity around. One of the most interesting from this two series.

rainbow.owl
rainbow.owl

this might be the sweetest caramel scent in the world and quite possibly way to young for me, but I like it anyway. love the bottle.

srimati
srimati

I tested this one today, not sure if I want to smell like straight-up caramel. I like Gourmand but I gotta think about this one...

I love these little bottles, but the scent doesn't always work for me. This one went on great, as a White musky sugary vanilla with wood notes. Then it rapidly turned cloying and over sweet. To add insult to injury, it also doesn't really scrub off,so I was stuck with a wristful of gooey, invasive white sugary musk. In the end, not a happy union on me.

Nogitsune07
Nogitsune07

Tried it on last night, and this one is definitely a gourmand-type scent rather than an oriental floral. The opening and middle notes are much better than the dry-down, in my opinion. So Hooked on Carmella starts off as a rather nice caramel based perfume with lashings of peony and a few other flowers I can't identify, but then as it moves on, it ends up becoming a sticky toffee mess that is frankly, a little nondescript.The sillage and lasting power were fairly good when I tried them out. Carmella manages to linger on my skin for several hours, and I even caught a whiff of it this morning (remember that it's an EDT!)

An ok, comfort gourmand perfume, but I think I've smelt better.

EDIT: Tried it on again today, and the weather was much cooler. Carmella smells much nicer in the crisp winter air! Amazing how fragrances can vary depending on the kind of air you expose them to.

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

Carmella is gourmand, gentle and plush as a Victoria's secret indulging body cream with fresh succulent peonies and roses spread out in a steam of aromatic vanilla and cream.

Carmella may catch you in her ever so sweet snare ;)

LOVE the girls at Benefit in Macy's in C olonie Center Natashia is the best, she got me 'Hooked on Carmella' i smell coconut,pineapply,chocolate so believe me any one who puts down sweet smells everybody is saying behind your back
'you stink'
'

guest_karij
guest_karij

LOVE this perfume. I just wish I could smell it on my skin after a couple hours. I don't know what it is about this fragrance, but it has no stay power. I have to apply and reapply..Ugh!

Super sweet vanilla sandalwood. It's a bad combination on me, very cloying and in the end goes up my nose. It started okay, but gradually became so clingingly sweet and thickly gooey that I had to scrub. SO not for me.

I love the bottles, but this one is way way too cloyingly sugary on me. The sandalwood goes right up my nose and it makes me a little bit queasy. Too dusty, too sweet. I had to scrub this one off.

Cherub573
Cherub573

Sweet, rich, caramel-goodness. I could tell there was some kind of white floral (the tiare) in it as well- I have a particular affinity for them. It's a warm, comfort scent. I couldn't smell the amber much from the bottle, but it bloomed on my skin. It is long-lasting on me, I can still smell it fairly well 6 hrs later.

i went to house of fraiser in richmond and i smelt it from the bottle at first i thought it was a little bit sickly :P
then i tried it on and it was really nice im defently gettin it 4 christmas followig by a PB bag and a PB jumper xx

guest_mareeesa
guest_mareeesa

Once the perfume is on and is aired out enough it smells amazing. I didnt like it too much just smelling it from the bottle, so i tried it on and I loved it! I got two bottles :)

adele l
adele l

Yikes kind of an explosively sweet opening- lemon and caramel which simmers down to a sweet vanilla. I like gourmands but this is too young for me(30s)- maybe for a teenager?

Benefit SO HOOKED ON CARMELLA is more of a gourmand than an oriental fragrance, well, provided that your idea of tasty eats includes extraordinarily sweet lemon-vanilla cake icing!

This is actually the sweetest composition that I've sniffed since Jessica Simpson TASTE, which also has major diabetic coma potential. Are there flowers in here somewhere? Perhaps, if one digs through the thick layer of icing. But, to my nose, this seems pretty unidimensional, with no significant development at all, just a diffusion of sugar over time.

Definitely not for me. It's time for recuperative black coffee and a pitcher of ice water!

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

So Hooked on Carmella is the right-most one in the picture.

It's the lightest one among the three. A soft natrual flower scent, hmm... the Cyclamen. I'd smelt a real yellow Cyclamen before, it's exactly like it.

daria79
daria79

I love this one, it has nice lemony vanilla fragrance for gourmand lovers. My friend from work said it smells like chocolate. Lasting power is also very good more like perfume than EDT. I wish that they produce bigger bottle because 30 ml is not enough for me.I think I will buy this one again.

Perfumedsecrets

Everywhere I go it seems to be sold out already. It's been out only a few weeks right? There is a waiting list in the UK. This new line was created by a Chanel nose. It's not a completely complex perfume, but it is a good comfort gourmand scent. Since we are moving into the cooler weather months then it's naturally going to attract people. Vanilla never gets old and always gets compliments. This genre of perfume is the one that appeals to both men and women 9 out of 10. The price is decent for the amount you get. So hooked on Carmella is like a softly coconut vanilla fragrance that is not too strong nor fake smelling. I wouldn't call it a body mist type scent by any means. The florals keep it from being overly sweet. Even if it's not a single perfume you can wear, it's a great one to layer to add something delicious.

Malegria
Malegria

First accord is a pleasure - gardenia tinted with caramel - but then quickly fades into a simpleton scent. Actually, like this whole line is a nuisance. It can be a body mist from the Dollar Store - just terribly overpriced, probably on the account of a cute bottle.

delphine67
delphine67

I love this one.Its so sweet and gourmand.
at first sniff I had a sweet lemony vanilla. Then it gets more warm ambery vanilla. I definatly gonna buy this one. Staying power is wonderfull on my skin.

gigiletta
gigiletta

i tested it today and like it,i think best of this triology,smells like eating fresh lemon cake at a full of flower garden.but not longlasting.

peachtoast
peachtoast

Strawberries and caramel, rich and sweet. Really warm and rounded - it's definitely gourmand, but it doesn't feel like wearing sugar. The lasting power is pretty good, I get around four to six hours.

vertigo
vertigo

This one is for gourmand lovers.
My first association: minty chocolate / minty caramel. For me, a nauseating combination.
Then come exotic vanilla tiare & light mist of pink peony with a hint of citrus.
Not me at all.