Designers » B » Oriental Floral « Groups

Something about Sofia Benefit for women
dislike

caramel
tropical
Something about Sofia Benefit for women Pictures Something about Sofia Benefit for women Pictures Something about Sofia Benefit for women Pictures

Benefit presents their 3 perfume collection in July 2009. The fragrances are packed in unusual outer carton which opens from one side and represents the brand with its design.

The collection is named Crescent Row and it includes:
• Laugh with me Lee Lee
Something about Sofia
• My place or yours Gina.

Something about Sofia is an oriental-floral fragrance which features notes of mango, freesia, lily, jasmine, peony, white caramel, musk and vanilla, taking us to art deco style salon.

Mango Freesia

Lily Jasmine Sambac Peony

Musk Caramel Vanilla

Something about Sofia Fragrance Reviews

papergurl
papergurl

I adore this scent of all the benefit fragrances. Carmella comes second. It seems that this one is discontinued. Even the website has some others at sale price, but not this one even listed. I was down to 1/2 bottle and it is one I like in the autumn, so I bought a back up bottle off of amazon. I am so disappointed. These are such fund scents in their quirky martini shaker bottles in their pretty little boxes. You can use the ounce and not get bored, with a reasonable price. I hope they aren't discontinuin Carmella also, that one seems so popular. Sophia is a 50's vintage feel, pretty flowers with some spice. One spray is plenty for the office. It seems to last a few hours, when I think it is gone is when I get a compliment. I am sad if it is gone, I really enjoy it as something different in my collection.

Jacquelyn1
Jacquelyn1

Someone earlier mentioned "florientals" and what a great description! Love this fragrance. Not too sweet, not too spicey... just right!

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Found this at Shoppers for $20. Something spicy (clove? pepper?) prevents the dominant caramel from being too sweet. It is like concentrated vanilla before sugar is added. Creamy and warm so probably better in cooler weather. There is a faint citrus or green smell - probably from peony or lily - at the end of every sniff. After an hour, it softens to vanilla with florals. Definitely gourmand perfume though and more suited for young girls or those in their twenties. On hair, it is stronger and leaves a trail. On skin, it radiates far enough for friends standing nearby to detect this perfume. This seems to get approval from some young men. I like it but I think it would get cloying long before I finish a 30ml bottle. Kitschy bottle and box worth collecting. If you like Pink Sugar, you'll like this.

One spray on me,
Sillage: about a foot within first two hours
Longevity: about 3hours

mattie
mattie

This was the first perfume I could wear everyday without getting tired of it. What a great mix of spices and flowers and sweetness without being too much ! The only reason why I stoppped wearing this perfume is that they stopped doing it... (well, there are no more Benefit perfumes in my country !) To finish, I have to say that this is more a winter perfume... wearing this in the summer would be very bold because of its candied side :)

Winterspring
Winterspring

I tried this at the store earlier today thinking nothing of it, but now I cant stop smelling my wrist. It smells like a spring rain shower in a meadow full of flowers. I love it.

joan100
joan100

I feel like ebony5. I smell cloves in this one!

Owlie
Owlie

I used to be a counter manager for Benefit Cosmetics, and I remember when the first three Crescent Row scents came out. This one was my favourite, with Laugh With Me Leelee coming in a distant second. As I remember, this one was a little spicy,a little floral, a little sweet, and completely addicting. I also loved layering this one with Lovely by SJP. I see no mention of Francois Demachy here, which is odd because during training we were told by corporate that he was the nose they worked with in conjunction with the Ford sisters (no surprise since he primarily works with Dior, another company under the LVMH umbrella). I should also mention longevity is a bit of an issue--I seem to remember this one only lasting 3-4 hours on my skin before disappearing completely. Still, if I were to come across a bottle, I'd consider buying it.

zra96
zra96

Love this of all the Benefit scents! Smells delightful. I love everything with Peony!

sweettooth
sweettooth

Nothing special and does not last.

Would not say something good about Sofia.

sherien
sherien

I guess I lost my smelling sense.. I went to Faces Store in Dubai to smell it, and I literally smelled NOTHING.. I kept sniffing hard on the paper, then on my arm.. and Nothing !!!!!!!!!! I went to smell another perfume, and I was OK, but with Sofia,, Nothing, so honestly I have no idea what it smells like to give a review LOLLLLL !!

ebony5
ebony5

On me this is very spicy. I am surprised that the fragrance pyramid does not include clove because I smell it most distinctly. Again, on me, the caramel floralness is quite played down and a warm spicy overture is what is most prominent. It lures people in, but not with sweet coquette-ishness but rather a sassy kick in the pants. Warm clove and nutmeg, even allspice, at first, with a drydown that is slightly sweeter and calmer.
To me, this fragrance is the perfume equivalent of grabbing your man by his tie and pulling him in for a kiss.

A creamy, tropical white floral. Sweet but not too sweet. The mango is strong but sweet/sour so it's not too much with the caramel. If you find Escada too fruity but want a tropical, non coconut scent Sofia is a good choice.

kwietok25
kwietok25

I love this fragrance especially in colder weather. For me it works in fall and winter.
I have never had perfume with caramel notes but in this one it really works! It somehow keeps you warm and cozy :) The lasting power is quite good.

1dareshamazing
1dareshamazing

i loooove this perfume as i got it for my birthday last year. it makes me feel as myself as my name is sofia. i would recommend it to people who like sweet smells

melia
melia

I must say I disagree with the reviewer below me... I like the caramel! And really because it's not a sickening sweet caramel at all, which just gives that extra touch to this composition. Otherwhise it may have been one of those many mass aimed florals with a fruit 'n vanilla touch... And it would have been boring. Now I really have to sniff my wrist once and then because it's so nice! And it's not at all juvanile or childish, the lily gives it even a classy touch... Like like like!

Augustarina
Augustarina

I like everything about this fragrance except for the caramel. I didn't realize it was caramel until I read it here - always assumed it was candy floss or some type of other sugar scent. Sometimes I just sniff the bottle top for pleasure. It's only when I spray it on me that the caramel comes out.

s_athena
s_athena

Ah, my intro to florientals... my comfort zone is usually in citrus-woodsy scents like Eau de The Vert or D&G Light Blue, still feminine but clean, cool and a bit androgynous. That said, as soon as I smelled the tester for this one at Sephora I was hooked. On my skin the vanilla hits me right away and stays strong throughout, but the jasmine gives it more maturity (vanilla and other gourmand scents usually strike me as very child-like) and the mango gives it a hint of tartness to counteract the sweet. Sweet and warm, but summery because of the tropical flair. Great perfume for a summer date night when you want something feminine and sexy but not too heavy.

tsofa
tsofa

I had been wishing for this fragrance over two years, and now that I have it, I can’t say that I enjoy it as much. I’m not a mango note fan, so first time I applied it, I liked it a lot due to the caramel note. By the second to third time, something was really annoying my nose…

I love caramel note and this is the main reason for buying this fragrance. My problem is that the mango note is coming to my skin strong and I don’t like it. I wanted to skip my bad experience with ‘Serpentine’, by Roberto Cavalli, and decided to give ‘Sofia’ a chance. The gardenia note is lovely and soft, overall the flowers are not to overpowering. I really enjoy that part of the perfume along with the caramel note and vanilla note but the mango note to me ruins the whole project.

Longevity is not that good also, two hours tops and then it’s like you had nothing on. I do enjoy although my Escada ‘Rock in Rio’ perfume, the combination of the mango note and papaya note is unbeatable. But this combination in ‘Something about Sofia’ doesn’t match my skin that much. First and last time I purchased it. I might although try another fragrance by Benefit. This one I will pass…

suhaesa
suhaesa

something about Sofia..the name alone makes you wonder...its a wonderful sweet.. vanilla ..tropical.. scent..full of body.. almost balmy or creamy it envelops your senses.. its is some what velvety ..its multi dimensional.. and very feminine and seductive..in an almost innocent manner ..dries down beautifully..giving way to deeper notes.. and the transformation of the notes is magical..it keeps getting nicer and warmer and deeper..first you get the initial hit of sweet vanilla then the deeper more profound notes evoke your senses. .its a holistic perfume.. almost ayurvedic..i feel it makes you feel better.. and could easily be used for enhanced well being..

rating 3.9 out 5

[ilaria_ions]
[ilaria_ions]

I love the whole concept of the Crescent Row collection, especially how the bottle 'sits' in it's own 'house' and the description of what kind of girl Sofia is, on the back of the package:)First,i must mention that it's so long lasting that can put to shame many fragrances that come in eau de parfume form. Keep in mind, Sofia is an eau de toilette. On me, it didn't feel like a regular floral - oriental. It leans more on the floral, but in a youngish and playful way. By this, i don't mean it's an 'immature' fragrance. On the contrary, it's very thoughtfully made. Not overwhelming but light in an intense way with a sweetness to it. The caramel plays 'second chair' and if your looking for something that resembles Britney's Fantasy or Pink Sugar, this is not it. Here, the caramel sweetens the predominant flowers. My conclusion is: try before you buy cos it's not a crowd pleaser. Also,it's not one of those for which you will state that they smell nice and move on with your 'fragrance life':)

sweetgirl

@EMYPLANTE....YOUR review is so funny!! :)

sweetgirl

JUST BOUGHT my second bottle of this...just lovely...nice pretty blend...love ,love!

acavicchi
acavicchi

This is a really lovely perfume. The caramel is mild enough that it only registers as being warm and a little sweet to me, the mango is refreshing and the freesia adds a peppery spiciness. I can't usually deal with perfumes with a lot of floral notes but this one is so well balanced that the florals don't overwhelm. Very nice, every day fragrance.

EmyPlante
EmyPlante

The prettiness of the whole range of Benefit products is what caught my eye in the first place. I was trying out lipsticks and looking at some pretty packaged concealers when I came across these beautifully bottled fragrances! The first one I sprayed was Something About Sofia, I liked it instantly! Sweet, floral, yummy and a hint of spice thrown in the mix, delicious! I bought a bottle on the spot!

I used to wear it to work back in the day and there was this nasty older lady working next to me. No one liked her, she kept criticizing everyone and stuff. She kept bad-mouthing the perfume of a really kind and gorgeous lady (she was probably jealous) saying it smelled horrible and whatnot, although she was wearing a very nice and feminine Baby Phat. So when this grumpy bitch complimented my fragrance I was more than taken aback! She asked all the details about my fragrance, what's it called, how much did I pay for it, where did I buy it, etc etc... I gave her bogus details just cause I knew damn well she was going to try and get it as soon as she could, and I sure as hell didn't want her and I to smell the same!!

Haha great fragrance overall, love the sweetness of it, but I still prefer Lee Lee over it which is much lighter, summery and playful :)

Miss Mego
Miss Mego

I originally wanted to try the Crescent Row scents because I love Benefit products and the packaging and concept with the individual story lines was so cute. Something about Sofia is my favorite from the Crescent Row fragrances, it's sweet and original, the mango, florals and vanilla are blended wonderfully. I got this a week ago and have worn it several times already, and have had several compliments. The scent is really strong for being an EDT, lasting on my skin 6+ hours, although it does become close to the skin as time passes. This is quickly becoming my favorite casual daytime scent, I would highly recommend.

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

Really strong caramel! I'm not sure caramel and lily notes jive... maybe just not on me. I like scents that are sweet, or white floral... maybe not both. I love Benefit, but I prefer Laugh With Me Leelee to this one...

Aspendina
Aspendina

hmmmm this now I feel stupid I was coming on here to say "I finally found the rose scent I have been looking for" but I see no rose in the notes....weird. Well I am sticking to that somehow I get rose from it, all these Benefits are very strong and strange in the first few minutes, they are like no other scents. But after a few minutes I get a lovely rose scent with a little sweetest like some caramel, I think I really like this one. And these only cost $36 not bad. Me likey :-)

Zephyrae13
Zephyrae13

oh my gosh. This is a caramel sweet spicy white floral extravaganza happening on my arm. I used to hate florientals, but my mind is open thanks to sophia! It does smell a bit overpoweringly 'perfumy' in the opening, but that quickly fades, into a sweet spicy delight! This might just become my signature fragrance! I can't think of anything else that's quite like it... any suggestions out there?

acv43
acv43

I find this scent very spicy and sweet- it comes off as very floriental on my skin, which is great! I smell caramel/spice/floral-rose. I love it and i think it a quite distinctive, great for a night on the town with your girlfriends.
My boyfriend is not a fan however unfortunately- he interprets it as a candy-sweet smell, which is not what i get at all- the spice is saves it from the candy scented generics, in my opinion.
i applaud benefit for coming up with great original scents (i also own and love laugh with me lee lee), but why only the 1oz bottles? :(

beymu14
beymu14

In the base notes of this perfume I smell a very distinctive clove. Doesn't anybody think so?

ajl577
ajl577

I usually dont like florals as strong as this one but whatever is going on in it works! Its very va-va-voom and different from all the others, manages to avoid being too cheap and mainstream on me. I know quite a few people find it cloying or otherwise unlikeable but I can pull off Lolita and Alien very nicely and I have a naturally heady spicy and musky scent anyway so these types of fragrances enhance my own. Sometimes the scent has to like you, not the other way around and this one likes me a lot. Stuff like DKNY smell downright chemical and rotten on me, I don't do well with the mainstream fluff or foo-foo stuff, they positively STINK on me and send me reeling. My body chemistry is very finicky but this is pretty spicy on me and not at all fruity or foody. Kinda evokes Sofia Loren to me, a very womanly and buxom sort of scent and best of all it doesnt give me a headache. I have stockpiled 3 bottles so far. VERY reasonably priced for my money and what I expect. Iam suitably impressed by Benefit for a change.

hollyms
hollyms

I have never, ever smelled anything quite like this perfume! It's been a staple in my collection for over a year now, and still... nothing comes close. If you favor very unique, attention-getting scents, then you'd like this one.

pbandabby@gmail.com
pbandabby@gmail.com

this one is different each time i wore, always yummy.

Of the "women's name" collection by Benefit I like Sofia the most. I had it and wore it quite some time. It's an elegant scent for day and night. With time it got on my nerves and I gave the bottle away. Somehow I found it too "cheap" and drugstorelike with some time. I had this problem so far with all Benefit scents. Also the lasting power of the Benefit scents so far was disappointing.

for guest_Sunshine <3 : in Germany you can buy it at Benefit stores in either Kaufhof or Karstadt or Douglas - or order it online via Douglas.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

Something about Sofia is quite a sweet perfume. The mango is sweet and sheer in the opening, yet the spicy caramel and vanilla come out immediately after first spritz. For the entire day, it really lasts on my skin, some fresh floral hints sparkles now and then, but overall it's more like a floral-fruity-gourmand scent per my own experience.

Not bad, but not my cup of tea. Only recommend it for girls who favor candy-like sweet scents. I think the packaging is really cute! Very "Benefit"!

sosofia
sosofia

I love this perfume, when I bought it I only bought it because my name is Sofia, but then I saw the poem and I thought:
Thats exactly who I am!
And now its my favorite perfume!!! It has a sweet smell, that stays for hours, and it reminds me of flowers, I love it!
I also love the packaging!!

sofiii
sofiii

Something about Sofia has quite a personality in comparison with the others in the Crescent Row, it starts with fresh juicy, lovely sweet mango smell, with something kinda grass in a cassia but not exactly cassia way, and some kinda incense-like, smokey but cold smell.

However, soon it goes really sweet, even though I can’t really smell the typical caramel you find in many sweet perfumes like Fantasy or Pink Sugar, but caramel is definitely here, just in a different presentation – mixed with something cold, green (think about running your nails through a fat waxy green leave) – it the effect of caramel + lily combo. A little bit later on, I can smell quite well-mixed jasmine, and other floral bouquet. It’s floral, but not the typical nice airy fresh floral I’m familiar with; it has something weird but intriguing here, like non-edible edible scent meets non-floral floral bouquet, and somehow odd enough it makes me think of tropical fruit infused green tea with a little bit rose petals(which doesn’t smell of any rose at all).

The dry down is actually quite enjoyable, it’s less edgy, tamed by vanilla, warm and slightly powdery (not the powdery smell from soapy rose scents, but a sweeter, rounder version of the top and middle phase of Something about Sofia).

Something about Sofia does have something interesting and I somewhat really temp to put it along some niche perfumes: because to me, it doesn’t have the instant like or dislike factor that I find most commercial perfumes have; it is purely different, not bad or ‘offensive’/odd in a loud way, but not quite or easy-going either(by all means, I’m not saying niche perfumes all give off this kinda vibe, it’s just a generalised impression of niches after tried too many niche not-wearable-but-is-an-art kinda perfumes). I feel that I can’t understand it, and it’s somewhat distant even thought I like all the notes in the perfume.
Try before you buy!

Eleiria
Eleiria

Incredible staying power! It's been almost 11 hours since I sprayed it on my arm and it still smells, quite an identifiable scent of lily. Something About Sofia was sour and harsh when I first sprayed it, then it got lost for some time (as I had expected); but then it came back with nice white flowers and developed into a playful and pretty scent. Sofia certainly is a bit crazy kind of girl, she's full of life and quite carefree. And she manages to look dressed up too. Good one, I liked it.

On me, this is mostly white floral with vanilla aspects and faint wood notes. It's creamy and gently floral, a little bit sweet, a little bit lush. I really like it, but it is also very linear, and possibly too simple, almost like a body spray. But sometimes simple is great. Love the packaging.

guest_sophia
guest_sophia

this is my favorite perfume in the whole world.. not just because my name is sophia... but because it has a sweet floral scent, but has a mango flavor. it's like this scent was MADE FOR ME!!

A rich lush tropical without any of the nasty notes some tropical florals develop. It dries from powerful flower nectar sweet to a more synthetic sugared type of sweet flower, but it's never too sweet and never too fake. It's really pretty and I just love the bottles.

I got Somthing about Sofia for my birthday and I absolutely love it. Funny, a few reviews mention they also wear Dolce & Gabanna's The One - as do I. Some musky perfumes can almost have a 'foisty' smell but this one is musky but manages to stay fresh - gorgeous.

secretcrush
secretcrush

I bought this one and returned it... The white caramel turns my stomach... Reminds me of a more grown-up Fantasy... I like sweet but this will send u to have root canal...

guest_Bella
guest_Bella

Something about Sophia is my favourite from the first three fragrances, it has a nice sweet smell.. I can't really describe it!
It is lovely, and usually stays on for atleast 5 hours. I also keep it in my bag so when I'm at work I can just nip to the restroom and re-apply, and you don't even need to use that much! Just a few sprays and you can smell from a good few feet off. ;)

daria79
daria79

This is similar to Fancy by Jessica Simpson, very sweet but without caramel, I like Carmella much more:))

This is my favourite out of the three, however it is very sweet. I also think that this is the girliest of them all.

The mango, vanilla and lily hits you almost immediately. This fragrance is well blended, however everything is sugar-coated, sweet and pink. It reminded me of a more grown-up, less candied version of Kylie Minogue's Showtime.

I'm almost defining this fragrance as a gourmand, however I'm hesitant to do so due to its floral aspect. Despite the prominent vanilla, mango and caramel notes, I can't say that it smells particularly edible. The combination of syrupy sweetness and fresh flowers sprinkled with icing sugar, makes for a very interesting sweet floral.

In the opening Something about Sofia smells very much like bubblegum, however the more it settles, it becomes a delightfully sweet bouquet of fresh blossoms. Very light and pleasant.

The lasting power is moderate. A little better for wear than the other fragrances in this series.

joasia_90210
joasia_90210

Najładniejszy zapach benefitu z pierwszej trójki. Baaardzo słodki, dobrze czuć mango i wanilię. Dobry na dzień, gdzieś na plażę, na lato. Lekki. Piękna butelka, urocze pudełeczko. Dla wielbicielek pięknych opakowań, raczej nie dla koneserek zapachu ;)

9154mf
9154mf

I really want to like this, I love caramel musk and vanillas and I can handle some florals mixed in but the freesia in here is strong as is the mango and combined they almost make the whole thing smell artificially sweet to me. Its probably just my nose and Im not saying its bad but something about it isnt sitting right for me and it might be because 1. I dont like mangoes and 2 I dont think ive smelt many perfumes with freesia in them so im not used to it. anyway as it stands i dont want a full bottle.

guest_Me
guest_Me

Just bought this one. Shame the contents are not as good as the packaging, thou it easily could with a little more effort. But the smell is lovely and the mix quite special. Hardly ever I see a mix of flowers and vanilla with caramel together. After all the not so stron smell of this perfume can be useful as men do not like overpowering scents.

delphine67
delphine67

smells rather dissapointing when ist whas on my skin for a while.But from al 3 i like leelee the most

Nogitsune07
Nogitsune07

Very cute packaging - I loved the idea of the fragrances and the boxes (each girl's respective "house") being based on three personalities. That alone almost tempted me to purchase the fragrance. I have to say that of the three, Something about Sofia is my favourite. The name was also the most attractive to me, probably because I feel my personality would lean towards Sofia's: an artist, a daydreamer, and maybe a bit shy.

She's easily the softest of the three, but it comes with a gorgeous mango note that is later warmed up with vanilla and caramel notes. It doesn't last long on my skin, though, but I do have to remind myself it's an EDT - I can't expect too much from it.

Sofia feels like the girl-next-door, the one you've never really talked to for very long. She's someone you know by sight, but is never around you long enough for you to get to know her better. Nearly two hours after application, there's very little left to detect on my skin but for maybe the last of the base notes. Undeniably pretty, but there's an elusive and underplayed quality about the fragrance that makes you feel like Something about Sofia could be so much better.

teedee
teedee

I liked Sofia the most of all three in the series. it started with sweet fruity floral, then slowly the florals disappear and replaced with fuller caramely musk.
not very impressive though... doesnt last that long too...

guest_Sophia
guest_Sophia

I was attracted to the perfume because of the name at first. After trying the sample, I knew I had to buy it! The sweet yummy blend of mango, vanilla, musk and freesia lillies makes my mouth water!
Irresistable scent that I will continue to wear every day!
Very yummy

truffles
truffles

A cheap-smelling take-off of Angel to my nose. Angel with turbo sweetness. No complexity. Like a cheap body spray.

ignis
ignis

The smell is VERY vintage. Or at least that's the image i get whenever i smell it. Not ooh-la-la, but definitely something about a 1950s pin-up gal ;) or rather more of a 1950s youngster gal? Maybe Allison Vernon-Williams, Wade Walker's (played by Johnny Depp) girlfriend in the Cry-Baby movie?

That being said, there's something about this scent that's almost reminiscent of thrift shops (second hand stores) in the Kensington Market area (Toronto)... makes me think/feel nostalgic, in a quirky sort of a way. I'm not sure i can wear this, but it's nice to smell it sometimes, to invoke those weird thoughts.

bartenderbabe
bartenderbabe

I found there to be nothing particularly special about this one. It smells ok, but there's nothing about it that makes me say, "Wow, I have to have that."

guest_emmalina
guest_emmalina

Absolutely loved something about sophia the minute I saw it, after spraying and smelling I had to have it. My daughter who is 8 years old prefered laugh with me lee lee. Funny though I have also bought dolce gabbana's "the one", lasts longer but not as nice.

guest_cymon_seza
guest_cymon_seza

Unbelievable: I have just relized that previously to Sth About Sofia I use a lot The One from D&G!
Great scent, both of them! :)

Wristsniffer
Wristsniffer

This is one of those fragrances that I sprayed, sniffed, and knew I had to own. It's mango and caramel and vanilla, with just the slightest hint of floral and musk. It's like nothing I've ever smelled before, yet it smells familiar somehow.

This is slightly similar to Dolce & Gabanna's The One, with more vanilla and a mango-guava tropical fruit effect. To my nose, there is a distinct bubble-gum note in The One that I also smell here, but Something About Sophia is lacking in the sour, sulphuric note (most likely the vetiver as I'm not a fan of the accord) that I get from The One.

It starts off smelling like tropical fruit and bubblegum, morphs into something more floral (I definitely smell the freesia and lily), and then gets sweeter again (the white caramel is prominent and divine). The staying power isn't phenomenal, but this IS an EDT and it only costs $36 for 30 ml. I'm very impressed with this scent and I hope Benefit keeps it around for a long time to come!

guest_Sunshine <3
guest_Sunshine <3

hey, i am from germany, and saw something about sofia in one of our stores. but they are not to buy here. Its so wunderful. I love the Parfum. Do one of you know if i can buy it in germany?

Kasku
Kasku

I tested all of 3 today...they are just awesome. I think my favourite would be Something about Sophie :) It's so yummy :) Next one would be "Laugh with LeeLee". Third one had some note that I am not crazy about, but anyway it was really good :) They come just in 30 ml cute bottles :) I think they are going to ba a huge hit ! :)

Something about Sofia by Benefit 3.93 out of 5 based on 164 ratings and 62 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Benefit Something about Sofia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Benefit Something about Sofia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Something about Sofia by Benefit. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Something about Sofia by Benefit represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.