Designers » B » Floral Green « Groups

B. United Jeans Woman Benetton for women

B. United Jeans Woman Benetton for women
dislike

aldehydic

B. United Jeans Woman by Benetton is a Floral Green fragrance for women. B. United Jeans Woman was launched in 2007. Top notes are aldehydes, peach and mandarin orange; middle notes are cyclamen, jasmine and hiacynth; base notes are sandalwood, musk and ambergris.

Aldehydes Peach Mandarin Orange

Cyclamen Jasmine Hiacynth

Sandalwood Musk Ambergris

Freedom for Her
Halloween Water Lily

B. United Jeans Woman Fragrance Reviews

elderflowers
elderflowers

Lakambini has it. This is a crisp (though not powerful) hyacinthy floral with a tiny aldehyde pop, a baby of a floral green that's the gentlest introduction to this class you could find - complete with Benetton's generally indifferent lasting power.

Currently available in the UK online, and from prestigious high street stores such as Savers, where I tried it. I might have got a bottle if I wasn't currently on a perfume-buying fast. It's not sophisticated at all, but avoids being cheaply 'fresh', and there's no danger of it turning sickly in the heat.

amy1983
amy1983

I saw somewhere that vodka is listed as one of the notes. This smells like vodka. Flat moldy vodka. This reminds me a lot of the Gap scents,those are all flat smelling,too.
Get a different Benetton. Benetton has much better ones than this.

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

There was this local cologne that I used to hoard in College. I used up like 10 125 ml bottles and when it was discontinued, I was so heart-broken. It was green, slightly citrusy, with a nice metallic veil that is very modern. It smells exactly like this. I have been haunting for a similar fragrance for almost a decade. Thanks to a decant I got from Lakambini---I now have access to one of my favorite aromas of all time.

This is forever fresh, energizing, and sexy---in a clean way.

Lakambini
Lakambini

Bought this blind, and I'm so glad... it does resemble the now next-to-impossible-to-find Tommy Hilfiger Freedom. Imagine a 30% dilution of Freedom, minus the tingly top notes. I think on some websites vodka is listed among the notes. The aldehydes here are quite different from those in classic scents -- they impart a feeling of freshness, of cleanness without being too soapy. I think I'll get myself a larger bottle once my 30ml is used up. It is a mild, polite green floral, the antithesis of today's super-trendy cupcake-smelling horrors. LOVE IT.

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

Love this scent. Finally a scent fresh and sparkly enough for me (for whom almost nothing is fresh enough :-)). LOL'd out loud at the top note of VODKA though :-D

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

My husband´s sister ( teen) asked me to buy this perfume in my country. Well, it´s nothing special. I hate aldehydes that´s why I don´t like this fragrance. It may be for teens for school but nothing else.

guest_zeeka
guest_zeeka

this is one of my favourite perfume. hmm.. love it.. it's fresh, floral, and makes me feel younger.. ^_^

guest_danijela
guest_danijela

i love those fragance..
its sweet and fresh, at first 10 minuts its a lil bit strong but then its the perfect fragance for a sunny an spring day

asia08368
asia08368

I feel very very much flowers. I like it :) Interesting bottle, nice price ;)
Fragrance for a springs day. Light, nice, sensitive.

yimar
yimar

I realy love this fragrance its strong at first but then it turns fresh and sweet, very chic. The only downside is that on me the fragrance only last about 3 hours.

justine_gayle
justine_gayle

This one was given to me as a present.

I normally hate green scents but amongst all fresh scents that i've ever had and tried on, this one is worth keeping, especially if your nose is too tired of smelling sweet or woody scents. It's very refreshing!!

valdano
valdano

its similar too Pleasure by Estee Lauder!

my mom loves this smell, the cheaper verse of Pleasure!

guest_layla
guest_layla

abit strong at first but after an hour or so of wear it smells really good

worshipmoments
worshipmoments

Not fond of it....too strong. Yes, It's so sporty

guest_nicky
guest_nicky

its fresh but femenine. rather sporty. its qite strong, very similar to tommy hilfiger freedom. but more floral maybe

B. United Jeans Woman by Benetton 2.89 out of 5 based on 59 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Benetton B. United Jeans Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Benetton B. United Jeans Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify B. United Jeans Woman by Benetton. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of B. United Jeans Woman by Benetton represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.