Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Essence of United Colors of Benetton Woman Benetton for women
dislike

Essence of United Colors of Benetton Woman Benetton for women Videos
Essence of United Colors of Benetton Woman Benetton for women Pictures

Two fragrances by the house of Benetton, named Essence of United Colors of Benetton Man and Essence of United Colors of Benetton Woman arrive on the market in September 2008. The concept of this house is based on colours, which decorate the new bottle with cheerful stripes.

Both perfumes were created in cooperation with perfumers of the house of Givaudan; the perfume for women was created by Alexandra Kosinski, while the edition for men was designed by Christophe Raynaud.

The bottle for women is decorated with lively colours, from orange to pink, and is filled with oriental-floral fragrance with discrete fruity accords. It opens with aromas of juicy peach and citruses – orange and bergamot from Florida. The heart awaits us with freesia, jasmine and rose, whereas the base notes encompass patchouli, vetiver and white musk which rounds up the composition.

Essence of United Colors of Benetton Woman arrives as 30ml EDT (1.0oz) , 50ml EDT (1.7oz) and 100ml EDT (3.4oz), with 200ml (6.8oz) bath and 150ml (5.1oz) deodorant spray.

Peach Orange Bergamot

Freesia Jasmine Rose

Patchouli Vetiver Musk

Egoluxe Feminin

Essence of United Colors of Benetton Woman Fragrance Reviews

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

Bitter. This one reminds me a lot of Burberry Summer Brit, do not like it to be honest.

Luthien27
Luthien27

I got this as a blind buy & at the first sniff I liked it. But then after it was on my skin for a while it started to make me feel ill. It's just a bit too soapy & bitter to me!
I don't get any of the citrusy notes at all! Some people have said it smells like Coco Mademoiselle, but I don't get that at all :(
Sooo disappointed.

Got a 100ml bottle (boxed - sprayed a couple of times) if anyone is interested in a swap? :)

sally.boxhall
sally.boxhall

OMG - why have I never heard of this before? Just got my 30ml bottle, total blind buy partly because of the notes/reviews on here & partly because it was just soooo stupidly cheap! I'm guessing it is soon to be discontinued because the price I paid for this little gem is embarrassing! Typical! I have been looking for this forever - in my opinion a beautifully blended peachy green jasmine with a patchouli base. Yes it maybe feels similar to some others out there, but 'those others' are all either too loud, or sweet, or fruity - this to me is just perfect. To my nose its a softer Gucci Rush or a sweeter YR Comme une Evidence. I'm off to snap up any remaining bottles asap! ;)

emilianods75
emilianods75

This is exactly like Coco Madmoiselle but cheaper (price talking)

ritahu
ritahu

Did any one agree that this perfume is rather similar as chanel coco Mademoisell???

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

Purchased this unsniffed based on the reviews and on the main description that indicates that this a rose scent. This is similar to other scents, so it's not original by any means. I was a bit concerned when I purchased this one as to whether or not it would be as sweet as the original Benetton but to my surprise this was quite different. This is a light scent, soft and feminine. The main emphasis is around the rose and musk. This is a sophisticated perfume that would work well all year round or for office and casual use. The orange notes make this perfume perfect for Spring and Summer too. The musk in this perfume makes this scent sexy, not as innocent as it first appears to be. The other notes I cannot detect they are quite subdued. I like that this is not too floral as I don't like florals as much. It's is not a strong musky scent but it manages to blend nicely with rose.The staying power is rather weak on my skin which is a bit of a disappointment since I was expecting to be long lasting based on the reviews. Seems to last longer on clothes and hair. I use this one like a body spray I just keep spraying! The name of the fragrance is spot on Essence of a Woman. Cant' wait to try this one for the day. I'm sure my husband is going to love this one since he loves rose and musk. Great for romantic evening too!

parfumeguru
parfumeguru

I found it half price in while I was at a Kohl's store.

Interestingly, I seem to like its initial and base notes as it is a little on the sweet side. After you spray it turns a little sweeter.

For an eau de toilette impressive staying power.

guest_Sea
guest_Sea

The first time I tried it. I just cant get over it. Its so sweet and reminds me oof fresh floral spring.

Hypnoticx
Hypnoticx

This one turns out quite light on my skin... Also a bit peppery too, but I like it. Good enough to wear on a birthdayparty orso...

DiBonD
DiBonD

It's just not my favorite. Too strong for me. The bottle looks cute, though.

ophelia
ophelia

Pretty & clean floral fruity, rather sporty.

From the notes, I expected some romance, but it's just a good and young scent in the simple Benetton traditions. Nothing WOW.

I think this is very good smell

gozgoz
gozgoz

Nice fresh smelling, white-floral fragrance that scents thin...Lasting power is about average for an EDT...I tried it once at freeshop, but I want to try it again, for being sure about...

Essence of United Colors of Benetton Woman by Benetton 3.35 out of 5 based on 55 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Benetton Essence of United Colors of Benetton Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Benetton Essence of United Colors of Benetton Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Essence of United Colors of Benetton Woman by Benetton. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Essence of United Colors of Benetton Woman by Benetton represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.