Designers » B » Citrus « Groups

Funtastic Wild Citrus for Boys Benetton for men

Funtastic Wild Citrus for Boys Benetton for men
dislike

Funtastic Wild Citrus for Boys by Benetton is a Citrus fragrance for men. Funtastic Wild Citrus for Boys was launched in 2000. The nose behind this fragrance is Annick Menardo.

Funtastic Wild Citrus for Boys Fragrance Reviews

miniapplemama
miniapplemama

Whenever my toddler son sees my husband or me applying fragrance he rallies for some too and cries when denied. As strange as buying a cologne for a baby seemed, I want to make him happy (without applying adult cologne to him) so I made a blind purchase from amazon. Although a pleasant citrus, I expected it to be somehow... younger. With its musk note it could easily be worn by an adult man as a daytime skinscent. It does state on the box that it's not recommended for babies under 36 months. My little guy is a couple months shy of that suggestion, but likes having his own fragrance. This bright scent coupled with the delicious aroma of his leave-in hair detangler has the kid the best smelling child around- which makes for a funny contrast when he plays in the dirt and gets filthy!

The first time I opened it I found little bits of the foam cap clinging to and around the spray dispenser which was kind of annoying.

angelo..zucchinni
angelo..zucchinni

its unedible lemoncello...made for topical use only...its sooooooooooooooo freshhhhhhhhhh...a fuking lemon slice per spritz...this one here is cheap and great for blending layering etc........try this..a spritz of this n a spritz of aqva amara..rub well...then inhale that blend...yea thats right...btw i own 2 boxes and its not the same bowl cut child..its different kids aparently...lets not assume here now...and keep an open mind..last thing..the spongey cap sucks......but the liquide is kind and very fair

fyrewoman
fyrewoman

Sounds interesting because it was marketed for boys. I had to comment on the box which i find comical. That mushroom haircut could have been the cause of declined sales leading to the discontinuing factor lol...

mrmattcat78
mrmattcat78

nice fresh citrus scent , l like it had to hunt down a tester , they dont make it anymore

shasta
shasta

Personally don't care abounds the negative reviews because I love it. It has a lovely floral citrus aroma. But nothing like a loud jasmine or tuberose. Quite musky. Smells like Moschino Cheap and Chic. The nose behind this scent has created some pretty amazing scents, this included!

Housebliss
Housebliss

If you're rocking that hairstyle, no perfume in the world can save you.

Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Like most Benetton scents that I've tried this seems be very one-dimensional and quite cheap smelling. What you get is a strong lemony smell and that's about it. It is however inexpensive, and longevity is good too which are a couple of points in its favour. I personally see this more as a scent for the younger person. Ideal maybe for someone who's just beginning to show an interest in the world of fragrances. To an older more experienced 'nose' it's just far too simple and linear.

a.odessa
a.odessa

Great clean scent, perfect for avoiding the shower.

Mosschops
Mosschops

I love this one! It's simple, unassuming and unpretentious. I use it after getting out the shower from the gym - it's so livley, clean and refreshing. Simply, it's like getting washed in lemons! Proof that fraqrances don't have to be overworked and overloaded in order to be great.

karthiktas

Its like peeling a orange....

karthiktas

Clean citrus opening and base smokey citrus. Its for teen age boys. Also it suits for 20 plus. If u like citrus , Then u can go for it. projection good for first 1 hrs. stays 3 to 4 hrs.

KatCo
KatCo

This was my very first "real" perfume. Haha!

donniekaterina
donniekaterina

I wanted to take a perfume for my little brother,tommy,AT that moment in the benetton store it came to me thatthe next day was his birthday.I found out this fantastic fresh bottle with the amazingly awakening smell and that was, from that moment my brother kept asking me to take it whenever he run out of it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Benetton Funtastic Wild Citrus for Boys fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Benetton Funtastic Wild Citrus for Boys, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Funtastic Wild Citrus for Boys by Benetton. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Funtastic Wild Citrus for Boys by Benetton represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tommy Bahama Set Sail St. Barts for Men Jacques Bogart Bogart Pour Homme Cuba Paris Cuba Prestige By Kilian Back to Black Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua for Men Versace Versace Pour Homme Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Original Eau de Cologne Ralph Lauren Polo Ferrari Ferrari Uomo Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Hermes Terre d`Hermes Parfum Tom Ford Atelier d’Orient Plum Japonais Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Joop! Joop! Homme Clinique Clinique Happy Liz Claiborne Curve Wave Montblanc Individuel Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses for Him Alfred Sung Paradise Homme