Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Paradiso Inferno Pink Benetton for women

Paradiso Inferno Pink Benetton for women
dislike

yellow floral

Paradiso Inferno Pink by Benetton is a Floral fragrance for women. Paradiso Inferno Pink was launched in 2004. Top notes are lemon, orange and green leaves; middle notes are jasmine, rose and ylang-ylang; base notes are cedar, musk and sandalwood.

Lemon Orange Green Leaves

C-Thru Sparkling Sapphire

Paradiso Inferno Pink Fragrance Reviews

Dee5
Dee5

It smells ok if you like citrus scents but it doesn't last for long on my skin (probably an hour on a good day) and it smells cheap.

honeyhingco
honeyhingco

From what I remember, this is an invigorating fragrance. They say it's similar to D&G Light Blue but if I have to choose between the two, I'd go for Light Blue. There's something within the notes of this scent that seems "off" for me though I can't exactly pinpoint which. Might give this a second chance, I don't know. I give it 3 out of 5 stars.

Chicbellavintage
Chicbellavintage

Hubba Hubba Hubba! So much lovin for so little money:)

The middle note of cedar is king on my skin and ph. It a pulsating base! Relentless, even after the dry down- it's a combination cedar of granny's hope chest and gentleman's vintage cigar box. Yet- it's a modern floral cedar. Sexy. Very sexy!

Love this hint of a gentleman's cigar parlor- the Algonquin when people were allowed to smoke cigars and men in black shinny shoes sat to talk about their women; a place that smells of men's suits and intimate conversations. I get a sip of whiskey too- Then a sudsy bubble bath- then sharp very fresh notes of cut grass.

The price is practically free! I love I wear this for work and working out. There's something very masculine and mysterious about this fragrance- it reminds me of boarding school and wrapping myself in my boyfriend's sweater- very romantic thoughts and then soft comfort of a warm cashmere throw. Whenever I wear it- it's like I've borrowed my Fiancées cologne and I'm wearing it while he's away on Business.
Energetic and sensual!

Not for those that hate woodsy floras.
It layers well with other spices and woods- does magical things when it mingles with greens and white musks. Go easy on it though- a spray is great, 2 spays are good but 3 sprays and its crazy town bad-

Love the Sci-fi pink bottle! I'm going to stock up on this! Thus far I have 3 bottles!

Blagy
Blagy

great fragrance ... but not very lasting

janelle70
janelle70

after snubbing benetton fragrances for several months after their Hot Gold turned to nothing on my skin after an hour, i took pity on the salesman pushing benetton on me and gave him a spot on my tester forearm real estate -- the back of my wrist. he says this frag is their bestseller, so okay... pleasant enough topnotes, as orange is not very hard to like... after a couple minutes speaking with the Lanvin salesman, the scent was getting this diluted, aquatic smell which i don't really care for. Still pleasant enough but very weak. It lasted longer than hot gold, maybe 2 hours (yah. a lot longer, lol) then lingered on as a drydown which smelt of pomade. ew. well, at least they got the name right. this scent does have a "paradiso" topnote and an "inferno" basenote. rofl!

blueice
blueice

The scent is similar to Light blue but the latter is way better..not very lasting. A clean fresh scent.

swtpces
swtpces

I almost bought this because of the cute bottle and since it's cheap for its size. However, when I sprayed it, it smelled Moschino I Love Love and D&G Light Blue. I still have a new bottle of Moschino so I skipped buying this and went for the newer Hot Gold instead.

For those looking for cheap alternatives for Light Blue or for I Love Love, this will be great. I will buy this as soon as I ran out of I Love Love.

dainty.teechan
dainty.teechan

cheaper.
better for summer daily. it's light and flowery

schwaanism
schwaanism

sometimes i feel sick smelling this perfume

hybiscusgirl18
hybiscusgirl18

A burst of cedar is what comes first from Paradiso Inferno Pink, one so strong that it can almost be smelt the wood it was cut from, like pencil shavings between the fingers...more masculine than feminine, sportive but not fresh enough to be cool.

A while later, citrus (according to the posted notes, is orange) shows its head timidly, not giving the sufficient freshness to tame or to blend with the cedar, kind of like a background singer whose voice can be heard but doesn't help at all the almost shrill one of the main singer.

I guess that some people might enjoy this cedarbomb and find it fresh; as for me, I guess that I'll have to try it a second time.

hockeygirl256
hockeygirl256

This perfume reminds me of D&C's Light Blue. I really like it. I also think it would be great layered with Victoria's Secret Fresh and Clean body lotion for even more of an effect.

elenian
elenian

Cheaper Light Blue. That's why i like it.

Indah Virsyanasari
Indah Virsyanasari

my sister like this scent, but I don't. I think its smell like a expired car fragrance. Sorry for bad review

saracen2
saracen2

The initial burst hits you like a freight train- It's raining melons!
The dry down settles into something soft, powdery and rather girly. Then I get the pink rose but not overpoweringly so.
I liken this to 'M' by Mariah Carey.
Great longevity, which is a rare find for me these days!
So far, so good!

tarrapradipta
tarrapradipta

I'M LOVIN IN IT

putri
putri

at first i like it so much, very fresh and nice. but the drydown didn't match my body chemistry i think, cos it turned out awful like .. armspit smell .yuck.

but i still like it very much and lucky u who can pull this baby off! the price is relatively cheap too.

barbiot35
barbiot35

Very similar to Cafe Cafe's Puro Iced / Nautica's Bermuda Blue...Very citrussy and soft flowery; fpr summertime of course!!!

smellynich
smellynich

citrus and crisp,similar to D&G light blue

nirwana
nirwana

i love it. this was my first perfume and i could use it til the last drop. it was very fresh and not oversmell on my skin. but too bad it wasn't long lasting.

queenmimay
queenmimay

fresh and if you love ylang ylang,, perfect!

guest_Peach
guest_Peach

it smell fresh and tender.I like it.

DiBonD
DiBonD

It's my sister's favorite fragrance, which sometimes I use. I love the smell ... not too feminine but fresh.

juliamarchwicka
juliamarchwicka

my boss used this a lot, it's very pleasant and not too storng.

Inani
Inani

it's very citrus and doesn't last at all.

carito
carito

I don´t know ...i just get a lot of citrus notes in my skin...but i find it very similar to Beverly Hills Indigo...not an ugly thing...just not for me..i love real pink parfumes...it last a lot on my skin..

dizzi
dizzi

Similar to Light Blue but less complex and poor staying power.It's my sport perfume.

kugkng
kugkng

It smell contrast to their colour'n package...shortly start citrus tone then turn to natural,raw'n neat lingering in my body not vivid as much as it should...but is's okay for non or semi-feminine user.

Paradiso Inferno Pink by Benetton 3.59 out of 5 based on 125 ratings and 27 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Benetton Paradiso Inferno Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Benetton Paradiso Inferno Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Paradiso Inferno Pink by Benetton. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Paradiso Inferno Pink by Benetton represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.