Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Fig & Cherry Berkeley Square for women

Fig & Cherry Berkeley Square for women
dislike

Fig & Cherry Berkeley Square for women Pictures

Fig & Cherry by Berkeley Square is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features tincture of rose, fig leaf, fig, apricot, musk, red berries, cherry blossom, cedar and amber.

tincture of rose Fig Leaf Fig Apricot Musk Red Berries Cherry Blossom Cedar Amber

Fig & Cherry Fragrance Reviews

pushya
pushya

I love fig and i have great expectations for about this one. What a mistake! It was a great disappointment. It's very synthetic, boring, syrupy and cheap scent.

Juma
Juma

Very synthetic from start to the end, I gave it away to young girl which find it lovely fruity.

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

Love it, it's light, but interesting. Cherries aren't too synthetic, and I can feel fig leaves too. I think it's one of the most interesting fragrances from BSQ

Cereza
Cereza

It opened with a burst of alcohol and lipstick. The kind of lipstick our grandmothers used to wear, powdery and rosy, but not pleasant at all. I do feel something smoky, but mostly it's just fig and cherry as the name of the perfume stands. I couldn't agree less though to those who have said that it smells more expensive that it actually is. For me it smells very, very cheap. I would suggest this fragrance to those who love something like Morgan fragrances (the one with cherry), because this will be more natural and won't disturb the others around you.

I have spoken. Based from reviews I waited for lovely cherries, but this has no depth, no nothing. Just cherries dipped in alcohol.

gingergirl60
gingergirl60

I was drawn to the retro packaging (and the price...very reasonable) but both my 20 year old daughter and I love this fragrance (had only smelt it previously in air fresheners!)It is really different and has a dryness to it that makes me want to keep investigating it.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

Cherries are delicious, and I love fig fragrances, but this is not for me-at least for regular wear. It doesn't smell cheap-it's not cloyingly syrupy-- it's just super-duper jammy as sky76sky made clear for everyone.

I prefer my fruit as more refreshing/light/juicy or bitterish/tart and serving a very complementary place in a composition-all of the notes are well-balanced for me but the cherry is just too sweet-perhaps not tart enough. I will be wary of cherry in general-but I actually don't dislike the smell of this-even if I didn't feel excited about the smell, my work day wasn't interrupted by a desire to bathe, or thoughts of "get it off me, I don't want to try this anymore/right now". The lasting power is decent-I would say 4 hours-perhaps 3-since I got a small bit on my shirt, and some of the fragrance was surely radiating from my shirt rather than my skin alone. Once the cherries fade a bit, the fragrance becomes much prettier for me, but this is Fig & CHERRY, so wearing this and waiting for the cherries to fade is kind of silly.

It's not my bag, but for someone who certainly really loves floral fruities AND cherries or even gourmandy fragrances, this might be what you have been looking for! I think I could like it more with every wearing even, but I would rather follow the fragrance path that matches me more closely.

sky76sky
sky76sky

I didn't hold much hope for this inexpensive little fragrance, but the 20's cloche hat drew me in for a closer look & a quick sniff as I waited in the queue to pay for my shampoo.

Sweet serendipity! This is a rich, creamy fragrance jam-packed with fruit & softened with cedarwood - not my usual choice of fragrance, but one so cheery & upbeat that I bought it on the spot.

Juicy figs & cherries, apricots & an assortment of black berries made into a rich, aged & almost crystalised & fermented jam.

Syrupy sweet, dark & delicious, this scent skips past the twee & tweeny icing sugar & candy offerings & almost lands in the cough medicine section if it wasn't for the healthy amounts of cedar wood & musks in the mix.

Smells far more expensive than it is although the lasting power is only average. If you enjoy compots of rich fruits, morello cherries & hot honeyed figs you won't regret buying this.

Jam, jam, jam! :)

Fig & Cherry by Berkeley Square 3.66 out of 5 based on 36 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Berkeley Square Fig & Cherry fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Berkeley Square Fig & Cherry, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fig & Cherry by Berkeley Square. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fig & Cherry by Berkeley Square represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.